Designers » I-K » Woody Spicy « Groups

Hayat Kemi Blending Magic for women and men

Hayat Kemi Blending Magic for women and men
dislike

oud

Hayat is one of the four eaux de parfum, constructed as woody-oriental fragrance. Name Hayat means life in Arabic and unites all elements of life forming the universe: water, fire, each and air. Its opening is tart and intense, created of bitter orange and saffron, delicately softened by aromatic lavender. The heart of the composition accentuates beauty of spices with a blend of cardamom and cinnamon, combined with warm amber, while the base puts wood in the first plan by mixing oud, patchouli, cedar and nagarmotha. Hayat was launched in 2014.

Bitter Orange Lavender Saffron

Cardamom Cinnamon Amber

Cypriol Oil or Nagarmotha Cedar Patchouli Agarwood (Oud)

Hayat Fragrance Reviews

Fausto74
Fausto74

Any oud for ours European noses smell not very acceptable... We like fresh positive euphoric fragrances. Fragrance can be mirror of your soul. Oud it's medicinal smoky dry woody fragrance. Fragrance of church mosque, temple. For me it smell like old feniture in antique shop, or old colonial Persian expensive carpet from " old good times" But it's not something to wear on you ( at least in Western country's...) It's dark fragrance for dark souls. I can understand marketing propaganda people who make products for " new so called immigrants" but it doesn't appeal for Europeans. Most Europeans walk in to Harrods and they question : what's that horrible odour? Answer : it's oud - perfume worn by Arabs... Oh really? Of course not all ouds smell horrible and not civilised. There are some exceptions,variations about oud who are acceptable. But to wear pure oud?? It's wrong. People got different preferences, for example somebody may spray himself with bleach and likes it..

ced1961
ced1961

This is king

Medard
Medard

This perfume asks for your patience, but it definitely makes up for that! It opens with a borderline unpleasant, acrid accord only to develop into one of the most beautiful oud fragrances I've ever smelled. This is how real oud smells, ladies and gentlemen! No gimmicks, no oud-like accords, no synthetic ouds, just real oud from Xerjoff's Cambodian oud plantation.
Yes, it's expensive, but I find that the ~ $370 price tag for a real oud based perfume is definitely more justified compared to Tom Ford's $305 asking price for his synthetic oud offering.

Gabri031982
Gabri031982

Very nice

AbassFrag
AbassFrag

AHHH where should I start. I don't believe in "signature fragrances". But this is my signature fragrance

It makes me remember Jerusalem. Al-Aqsa mosque. My favorite fragrance without doubt. 15/10

FragranceAndFashion

Its amazing how it seems to disappear into your skin and you think its gone. But people around you still smell it. This is a highly underrated fragrance. So nice, i had to review it twice.

FragranceAndFashion

The best Oud fragrance of all time. This is REAL OUD. Buy it now, becuase when the hype train gets rolling, expect the price to double. A niche version of Tom Ford Oud Wood.

johnnybr0801
johnnybr0801

I really like this one. Its deep and multi-dimensional thanks for the real oud it contains. I have to tell that this is one of tne of the best ouds I have ever smelled! I have a small sample of it, so I will only use for spacial occasions as the price is insane! Quality is there and everything speaks for its value but still 350 EUR for 100 ml :(

b.gracious
b.gracious

Scent - oud & cedarwood.

Season/Time of Day - I can wear it in the colder months, during the day.

Projection - I did get noticed, I didn't get a compliment.

Longevity - I get 12hrs consistently.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

A helpful perfumisto at The Scent Bar in Los Angeles showed me this one, and because I bought some fragrance I got a sample! He told me that this is what a quality oud-based scent smells like. (I really wasn't sure. I thought oud was either cough medicine or a rotting log.)

The top notes, at first, repelled me... No, I didn't care for it. And then, amazingly, it changed into a truly marvelous scent... A lovely, deep, complex wood. So *this* is oud! Ah, I can see why it is prized now!

The development of this one is the most radical and pronounced of any scent I think I have ever smelled. Truly amazing! Finally, an oud I like!

$400/bottle.

------------

I wore some of the sample and a female cop asked me what it was I was wearing. I told her and she wrote it down. I'll be very sorry to see my sample go away.

mathieuq613
mathieuq613

This is the king not oud wood!!!!! a refined version a moore potent an waerable oud wood the oud in this is off the chart what a gem 10/10 my new signature happy to find this badboy!. Panty Dropper King Compliment off the roof.this is the kind of fragrance that play tricks like aventus you think its not there bammm it come back boom compliment after 8 to 12h you think its gone but still fill up the room wow! just wow

scent 10/10
quality 11/10
uniqueness 7/10
silage 9/10
longivity 12h ++++
compliment factor 10/10

Botle worthy for me !!!
i will buy this over oud wood, and farr better then rd amber aoud i dont even see the comparaison!

Amer149
Amer149

really amazing Oud scent i am not a big fan of Oud base fragrances but i felt in love with first sniff of HAYAT

open with spices cardamom and followe by cedar and all the time Oud is there .

it is has a very nice luxury packing and bottle love it .

luxry oud fragrance for special occation to me .

smell 9/10
sillage 8.5/10
lasting 9/10

Shibor
Shibor

Absolutely amazing what a perfumer can make from oud!

Apart from the fact that the oud quality is very good in this fragrance (and it’s enough of it in the scent), the whole is the perfect interaction between the ingredients. Woody-balmy, decent floral and spicy, it remains tender all the time. The scent is subtile in the sense that it closely interacts with the skin odor (whether you like the oriental oud fragrances).
Therefore, much depends specially in this case from your skin.

For my impression, in spite of being tender, the fragrance is good suitable for men and women.

Ginger Kitty
Ginger Kitty

After brief (Third) testing to be certain, this was rapidly purchased and is proudly worn amongst the numerous high quality favourites in my collection. Without hesitation, this for me is the top of the list of the present Al Kimiya fragrances available. The more I smelled it, the more I became seduced by it's magic.

To my delicate nose it is worth every penny paid for it, in it's beautifully presented white box with superb inner black details that you will never want to throw away long after the bottle is empty.

A great discovery and I eagerly look forward to more creations from this brand.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kemi Blending Magic Hayat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kemi Blending Magic Hayat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hayat by Kemi Blending Magic. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hayat by Kemi Blending Magic represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.