Designers » I-K » Floral Aquatic « Groups

L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Femme Kenzo for women

L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Femme Kenzo for women
dislike

L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Femme Kenzo for women Pictures L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Femme Kenzo for women Pictures L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Femme Kenzo for women Pictures

Kenzo launches two new editions of the L'Eau Par Kenzo fragrance called L'Eau Par Kenzo Colors. L'Eau Par Kenzo Colors Pour Femme and L'Eau Par Kenzo Colors Pour Homme are limited editions for 2013. Both fragrances are intended for summer holiday and beach season. Since water is colorless, Kenzo has found a way to give it good-mood bright colors.

L'Eau Par Kenzo Colors Pour Femme is described as a light and refreshing floral-fruity fragrance. This relaxed, carefree and playful flavor is dedicated to optimistic women and girls. It opens with fruity and sparkling notes of white peach, mandarin and ginger. The middle of the composition houses flowers of rose, lily and jasmine, while the base consists of cedar and white musk tones.

Both fragrances are available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard.

White Peach Mandarin Orange Ginger

Rose Lily Jasmine

White Musk Cedar

L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

At first it smelled like tropical coctail. Very strong alcohol smell.
Fortunately, it calmed down quite nicely. Mostly I sense peach and lily.
I think lily gives it a rather aquatic tone.
Not my top favorite, but nice enough.

MissZaros
MissZaros

Oddly enough, I smeel BUBBLEGUM in this. Lovely.

PusiaX
PusiaX

Lovely scent, but after 0.5 hr I can,t smell it ;/

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Lo amé desde que lo olí, en mí se queda mucho el olor a durazno, como si exprimieras el jugo, no se siente nada artificial; también detecto algo de jengibre y cedro, pero muy armoniosos. Queda muy suave, como un agua, y ayer que lo usé, cuando menos pensaba me llegaba el dulce y fresco aroma, me encantó!

En cuanto a la duración, unas 5 horas, y su estela para mi es baja, a flor de piel.

Elviraelbasan
Elviraelbasan

It's lovely Tender and amasing scent I will never get tired of it

Red Rose
Red Rose

Just tried this at sephora & it was lovely. The saler assistant insisted that it smells of melon, I don't know where did melon come from in this scent? maybe it's body chemistry? or is it the mix of flowers & fruits that cause the fragrance to smell like melons? I may test this another time & see but it was so lovely & fresh at the store.

Momo Tse
Momo Tse

almost smell nothing after 4 hours...

pihlaja
pihlaja

This was gone before I even got into the car from the store I tested this (max ½ hour)! Maybe I'm anosmic to this OR it's all about skin chemistry, but I doubt it. On the other hand it was quite pleasant when I sprayd it in the store from tester.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

I had a whiff of this today at Sephora.
A nice fruity/peachy scent that mixes well with cold, white florals.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Femme by Kenzo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Eau par Kenzo Colors pour Femme by Kenzo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Elie Saab Le Parfum Christian Dior Miss Dior (new) Lancome Miracle Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Givenchy Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Christian Dior J`Adore Voile de Parfum Christian Dior Pure Poison Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Burberry Body Eau de Parfum Intense Hermes Jour d`Hermes Absolu Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Prada Prada Candy L'Eau Kenzo L'Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme Nina Ricci Nina L’Eau Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2