Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Outrageous Kerry Katona for women

Outrageous Kerry Katona for women
dislike

Outrageous Kerry Katona for women Pictures

Kerry Katona Outrageous is created in her style, in red package, in colourful nuances, following her wish for this fragrance to make women more desirable and sexy.

The perfume opens with aromas of sparkling lemon and orange, with the heart of rose and the base notes which introduce hot trail of amber, sweet vanilla and patchouli.

The name of the perfume is connected with Kerry Katona's life, temperament and spirit. She wanted Outrageous to be presented like she is viewed and criticized: as controversial, whether it is in positive or negative way. Outrageous was launched in 2008.

Lemon Orange

Rose

Amber Vanilla

Outrageous Fragrance Reviews

Napper216

Picked this up again recently. It really comes into its own in October, I seem to find.

PerfumeKing14
PerfumeKing14

yeah the bottle is hideous but the perfume itself is pleasant. i liked this when it was released. can't get it anywhere now & it'd be good to smell this again

Napper216

The name is very apt - It does smell outrageous, in a simple way. The notes are sweet and a little synthetic, but - if applied carefully - I find it smells quite good on me [Do compliments from my mum count?!] and - even though there's no patchouli in it - it smells a bit like patchouli on me.

I also love how ugly the bottle is!
No, seriously... I do. I've never seen anything like it before or since, and I like how in-your-face the bottle and scent are.
Sometimes, though, the nozzle blocks :/

I wouldn't necessarily call it a hidden gem, but it's actually not nearly as unpleasant as the packaging and [unfairly, I think] the celebrity endorsement would have you believe.

You have to be in a certain mood to wear it, though.
I would suggest wearing it when you're in a playful mood and don't really care what anyone does or says because [armed with this] you're loud and proud (even if you're actually very shy) and you don't mind a little bit of trash or fun!

guest_salz
guest_salz

love thiis got it as a prezzie smells sweet and it is very long lasting
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

Novelty lightbulb / Hand grenade / Ketchup bottle / Dog's chew toy / Painful sex toy

kirsty91
kirsty91

i was given this as a gift, the scent is not that interesting but its still quite pleasant. the bottle is awful. i wouldnt of picked this fragrance myself.

guest_aa
guest_aa

I don't like this perfume too much it doesn't smell bad but the bottle is awful.

i really like the perfume but half way through the bottle it suddenly stops squirting and this has happened not once but twice what a waste of perfume

sky76sky
sky76sky

Oh my - if you are after a laugh track this little beaut down. I think they got the packaging spot-on: red plastic globe, comedy black sputnik/fetish top, fishnets, leopard print & disturbing typeface. & how does it smell.....?

You choose: is it a) a classy, delicate floral with bewitching base notes b) a clingy, brassy fruit-slap with a touch of hairspray?

I was actually rooting for this to be an undiscovered gem.... :)

Abbas
Abbas

The cap of bottle is not good, while the color of bottle is vey nice, smell is fruity. This purfume is not very special just similier to soo many other branded purfumes.

dreamy8000
dreamy8000

outrageous has a very strong fruity smell...a bit overpowering to begin with but given an hour mellows to a more subtle tone.....its lasting power is brilliant, probably more suited to young teens but a bargain buy all the same.

guest_paris hilton
guest_paris hilton

OMG HEY SEXY BITCHES xox
just been out on da bevvie wit me girlies who r on me british bezzie show an i jus wanted 2 see how me lover, kerry katona is goinn wit her perfume.
an IM DISGUSTEDDD LADZ.
its just nottt onnn.
she propa smellz grggeeee i fink shes amazinnn shes me bbe 2bh. whoeva skits er agen i will get me liccle tinkabell 2 batter uuuu.
U SCARED?
YEH u shud beee yanooo.
TTYN MINGAS.
talk 2 u neva.
BYE SEXY BITCHESS xox
ps:
COMMENT ME DEFAULT :] its me eye. cant wait till i av me t. avin beanssss :] love me fans pyaaaa lowdsss cnt wait till satdee hahahahaha :)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO.

guest_kerry no.1 fan
guest_kerry no.1 fan

this fragrence, is fucking immense. smells like kerry herself. i love that woman so much. such an inpsiration.she is a beautiful powerful talented independant woman and so unique. this perfume smells like an freaking angels fart. beautiful. all you haters. get lost.
LOVE YOU KERRY BABE.
pc4pc?
firdee gonner be boss girlies. xox

guest_Aliciah
guest_Aliciah

I Hate the bottle, and the scent is absolutely awful stuff not only is it unwearable but it is slightly nauseating. is incredibly offensive, because it's very artificial smelling.
ADVICE: please don't waste your money in this one.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kerry Katona Outrageous fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kerry Katona Outrageous, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Outrageous by Kerry Katona. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Outrageous by Kerry Katona represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.