Designers » I-K » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Easy Krizia Krizia for women

Easy Krizia Krizia for women
dislike

Easy Krizia by Krizia is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women. Easy Krizia was launched in 1999. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. The fragrance features orange, spices, patchouli, green notes, musk, cassia and woodsy notes.

Orange Spices Patchouli Green Notes Musk Cassia Woodsy Notes

Courreges 2020

Easy Krizia Fragrance Reviews

polly golightly
polly golightly

mi piaceva moltissimo, parecchi anni fa, indossare questo profumo che mi ricorda inesorabilmente vecchie estati. ai tempi mi piacevano molto le fragranze fresche, un po' maschili, e questa, che ho scovato da uno dei miei pusher di profumi, benchè commercializzata come femminile era, ed è tuttora secondo me, una di quelle che prescindono il genere e che starebbero benissimo addosso ad un uomo. è un profumo verde, ma anche fruttato e polposo senza essere dolce, agrumato di arancia, speziato di pepe rosa ma anche legnoso. un accordo decisamente originale, ovviamente fuori produzione, e tutt'ora per me assai gradevole. buono!

olga1780
olga1780

Neither the bottle nor the notes look like much, but this fragrance is fantastic!
It is really hard to classify it, but Easy Krizia is one of the most exotic scents I have ever experienced. It is probably the cassia that gives an entirely different twist to the orange note. It is not the wood polish orange but the most authentic kind: sweet, juicy, and mouth-watering. Spices, wood and musk give the composition nice depth. The composition definitely has more complexity to it than it may seem from the note pyramid.
Average sillage and great longevity.
A true unique masterpiece in my eyes!

millan
millan

This is a strange fragrance ; it is fresh natural. The first time I did not like it. But I kept smelling my wrist I could'nt stop! The next time I had spray it on a bath robe and forgot about it . a week later I found the robe and the scent was still there strong and fresh . Longevity is amazing. This fragrance capture my heart... perfect for any season any time any place!! Love it !!

gesch
gesch

this is a perfect blend of notes, it doesn't develop overmuch, but actually, I quite enjoy it here.
It's got great sillage, average longvity, but is one of the most interesting soft/fesh-scents I've ever smelled.
It's got no flowery notes, but never think you it could be unisex-the orange/spice/green-soft character of this superb perfume is somewhat feminine.
Shame on KRIZIA for discontinuing this. I'm still on the hunt for a bottle of this! Would love to enjoy it more often, but am too stingy with my mini...

seventh
seventh

I agree with purple pixie, amazing fragrance, so italian.unfortunately on my skin got alergies afterputing this on, I gave it to my mother. People were stoping her to ask what is she wearing. The scent is very uplifting and vibrant. Perfect for every occasion, i actualy think that this is an universal scent. summer or winter, day or night, office or romantici just hope they are still producing it.A must have, a colossus amongst perfumes

purple_pixie
purple_pixie

I really liked this one when it was launched-very fresh,but not ordinary-the cassia note is my favorite an together with orange and spices it's amazing.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Krizia Easy Krizia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Krizia Easy Krizia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Easy Krizia by Krizia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Easy Krizia by Krizia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guy Laroche Fidji Chopard Wish Chanel Chanel N°19 Salvador Dali Laguna Tom Ford Violet Blonde Hermes Eau des Merveilles Chanel Allure Sensuelle Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Alexander McQueen My Queen Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Moschino Couture! Christian Dior Dolce Vita Versace Crystal Noir Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Yves Saint Laurent Opium Calvin Klein Obsession Emanuel Ungaro Diva Cartier Declaration Cartier Must de Cartier Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune