Designers » I-K » Oriental « Groups

Krazy Krizia Krizia for women

Krazy Krizia Krizia for women
dislike

Krazy Krizia by Krizia is a Oriental fragrance for women. Krazy Krizia was launched in 1991. The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion. Top notes are aldehydes, green notes, mandarin orange, galbanum, peach, basil, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are carnation, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are labdanum, sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, patchouli, civet, vanilla and cedar.

Aldehydes Green Notes Mandarin Orange Galbanum Peach Basil Bergamot Lemon

Venice
Venise

Krazy Krizia Fragrance Reviews

cerisesrouges

Other reviewers say that this scent reminds them of "Obsession". It always reminded me of "Shalimar" and "Moschino" (which I liked because it reminded me of Shalimar). I never liked "Obsession" as much as I liked "Shalimar".

herculano
herculano

A very interesting, obviously well made, fragrance.

Strangely BITTER ... and with high pitched citron (bergamot)... but here the citron is very much like a sliver of fresh lemon peel with your espresso...
Some pine is there too. Dark, strong piney liquor.

Then there is a musty, dusty powder, pepper...incense, honey, tonka bean, vanilla... Bright candied tart apple seems to stay a long while for the wear...

Another described it as dried fruits (like that in panettone bread), sugared almonds, candied tart apples...nougat, etc... And I really get that, too.

You simply MUST be patient for even a whole hour... and thats when this frag really blooms and glows.

Someone described it as very italian... and now I am understanding that description... Its italian whimsy but with its roots in ancient Rome, and all things quality (like italian food, or italian shoes, quality).

Another review described it as Shalimar Guerlain, revamped for the 80's (really, 90's, though, cause thats when Krazy was made).

ALL of these descriptions are very true for me.
But... I have one additional note to add: ANISE. Its there.

I havent sniffed Obsession for many years, but from what I remember of it, at least right now, this perfume here brings with it no familiarity to Obsession to me. I must be wrong, though, because it seems most folks here definitely smell a deep resemblance between the two. (Edit to say my good friend came by yesterday and I put this on her wrist to see how it smelt on her and what she thought of it and she said. "Oh wow this smells just like Obsession!).

This is discontinued, not reformulated, and still out there on the market aplenty... so you can snag a large bottle for a very reasonable price.

But know that this is far more complex than most perfumes today and definitely either will be, for the newbie, an acquired taste, or will be (unfortunately) passed over without the person ever quite understanding the treasure chest of jewels in this frag. All they will see is an old musty trunk that doesnt seem to match anything else they own.

A truly amazing thing for me about this frag, and more of Ropion's genius evidenced, is how this dries down to something very unlike perfume. its strange, but this lingers on as if it is the WAY YOU SMELL... like, your personal smell...like the smell of your house... the smell of your LIFE... the smell of how you live.

I do not find this to be loud or too strong, personally. The very initial spray is loud, ugly in your face pine-sol. But it mellows out pretty quickly. Long wearing but I highly doubt you will offend anyone with this frag.

I am not in love, but I am definitely very intrigued, and I already know I like it enough that I will be wearing it every day for a while.

What I am not happy about, however, is the fact that my big bottle is a dabber, not a spray nozzle. SUPER BUMMED about that.

But oh well... I am happy to own this one as I know it wont be around forever, its not well known, completely unique, its Ropion, and its simply wonderful.

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

Definitely smells to me of Liz Claiborne spark and obsession but its a bit synthetic on me and headache inducing.

Ditta70
Ditta70

This is one of my autumn staples. Such an underrated, unduly forgotten beauty! Krazy is the nicest of the genre represented by Must, Obsession, Allure,etc. Highly recommended if you can find a bottle.

gtabasso
gtabasso

Love this. It's like a milder version of Obsession;aldehyde sharp up front with spice; softer and gentler, not as heavy or long lasting or overwhelming though I love Obsession, too!

zyby
zyby

It's raining and cold today, so I'm wearing KRAZY, which is sunny and warm. KRAZY is a lovely, complex scent that is very smooth, so although it's on the strong side, it doesn't hit you over the sinuses. Longevity is great.

At first spray, there are some echoes of the vintage OBSESSION, although to me, these echoes fade away within a few minutes as KRAZY is significantly less sweet and spicy. It's just really, really nice. As KRAZY is so smooth, I don't pick out many individual notes, although after a couple of hours, I can detect the sandalwood. (I have the original EDT.)

Zazou
Zazou

Blind buy and a successful one. This powerful eighties scent reminds me of Must de Cartier and Lancaster Eau de Concentree which I both wore more than twenty years ago. Krazy is better than these two, it is definitely strong and a bit "vintage" but not cloying or sweet, a real oriental, balmy with a warm woody base that lasts and lasts. Love it <3

Walking Unicorn
Walking Unicorn

This was a blind buy for me at an estate sale, but a very happy one. At the sale there was a room full of of fantastic limited edition vintage perfumes that were way out of my price range, but there was also a table with this lady's every day perfumes. Seeing her incredible collection I figured it wouldn't really matter which I picked off the "cheap" table because she obviously had pretty good taste in fragrances, so I took home with me used bottles of Krazy Krizia, Moschino, and a 1982 bottle of L'Heure Blue.

I had no idea what Krazy Krizia would bring forth and the first time I sprayed it on, I sprayed extra sparingly only to find that this brought back memories of college back in the 90's. As everyone below already noted, this does smell similar to Obsession, but I like it better because it's not the same ole run of the mill Obsession that all of my friends had. I think I was the only one back then who wasn't wearing Obsession, I was the odd ball wearing Samsara.

Anyways, this morning I sprayed, and then sprayed an extra layer, to get the full effect and found out that Krazy Krizia is a monster spice bomb. Wow, Mi Piace! I smelled lots of spicy pepper, sweet amber, carnation, fresh cut greens, tart citrus, some powder and a wild civit smell in the background. After about an hour it toned down just a hair so that the hints of sandalwood and boozy vanilla could come through. It's been 8 hours since I put this on and it's still projecting very nicely like a good 80's type perfume would. I love this scent!

Iris_it
Iris_it

As lovely as underrated in my opinion . Krazy Krizia does not deserve the almost oblivion it got among perfumes of the past decades . I have worn Must and have CK obsession ( original formula ) but I prefer Krazy Krizia . Although it is an intense fragrance it does not have to my nose that heaviness of composition which could easily be overwhelming . It has more grace and I find its bitter and earthy notes very well balanced . Fresh and comforting at the same time ... I think I' m going to get a bottle !

Yohji review below is very poetic and deserves 100 balloons :-)

Thank you Passionata20 for gifting me with this very welcomed sample !

Kione
Kione

Well I just bought a mini of this on Ebay just because I am so intrigued by the reviews!
I will update :)
Update: The juice inside unfortunatelly was off, it did say at the botoom of the item description but I didn't see it. I don't collect perfumes just for the bottle soI am gutted.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

This smells almost exactly like vintage Calvin Klein Obsession on my skin. The opening notes of galbanum and aldehydes are very sharp and offputting. This is followed by a huge civet note and a giant bomb of patchouli, coming off as quite animalic and medicinal at the same time.

When the fragrance finally dries down it is a soft warm oriental, rather like a warm breeze, as others have described it, but it is still a heavy sillage scent. I like it in the drydown and the longevity is excellent but this is not something I want to wear now. I'll leave it with my memories of the 80's.

akats

WOW Yohji!! What a perfect description! The windy dreamy note that blows between the spiced ambery base and florals. Yeah. Windy dreamy note.....

Planet_X
Planet_X

Krazy Krizia is a mix of fresh breeze in a desert sands and best notes that oriental aura could offer you. To me its a smell of a Bedouin camp, white silks of tent is trembling from the wind, and lightly animalic aromas from eastern spiced oils from your red-brown-black-blue clothes are waffling around. Other spicy orientals as Cinnabar, Opium, Must (most similar is only Must on my humble opinion) have more substantial heavy base so they seem sharper, louder, while Krizia has this unique twist of being FRESH, as a drop of a cold water at the bottom of her soft cuddly spiciness.
I would always prefer Krizia to Must exactly because of this dreamy-windy note that wouldn't let you to suffocate even in the most hot summer day.

AngieGCarp
AngieGCarp

This one is a straight up dupe for Obsession...I love Obsession therefore I am in love with this. I think if I were to chose between the two of them it would have to be Krazy Krizia. It is soooo long wearing on me. And, based on what I have heard Obsession has been reformulated and has become a whisper of what it used to be. KK is warm and sensual and I feel a year round fragrance that I imagine could be enhanced by the warmth of summer. Also, it is still easy to come by at a reasonable price. Definitely a thumbs up! ❤️

Happy Perfuming!

lisaivette
lisaivette

This review is for the EDT splash.I can feel some serious heat when I apply Krazy. It is such warm, spicy, sensual fragrance.If only I had purchased the spray, because dabbing does not do it justice.I love this scent, I just find myself wanting more out of it. So instead of dousing myself with the entire splash bottle, I am going to search for the EDP spray. I have a feeling it won't disappoint.

calyx93
calyx93

Just received a 50ml splash of the EDP and like many others say, this is very similar to old Obsession. Sure the notes are very similar, especially the vanillic, oriental base (can't seem to smell the civet, though), but there's an odd note of freshness - beyond the citrus - that doesn't sit too well with me. I'm thinking it's the lily of the valley and the aldehydes - maybe it's the basil (can be rather pesky in a mix). While the base notes are wonderfully rich and warm, that jarring "fresh" note just stays in the foreground and seems to get in the way of the smoother notes.

This type of strange combo exists also in Missoni's perfume - the aquatic magnolia accord forcefully jutting into the richer rose, orange and gianduja base. Another scent I wanted to love by description, but hated on my skin.

This weird combination might be some "tension" intended by the perfumer, but I can only think that it might be better if that bit was toned down or would fade away more quickly. This note also has a more modern feel than the rest of the composition - so much that it seems to fighting with the more traditional oriental plushness.

Overall, quite a good fragrance, but I think I'll stick to vintage Obsession if I want more of this type of scent.

(update) Seems like this "offensive" fresh note has faded considerably in the past four hours I've been wearing this - it's still there, but isn't nearly as intrusive. It's possible I just might like this after all - I just wish I didn't have to wait for the "pool water" aspect to evaporate off :)

fanny
fanny

A sister of Must and Obsession. I think Obsession is closer in line, Must definitely is more refined.
I like Krazy for its uncompromising character, but my heart is not moved, yet...

Must is my muse, my right hand, my souls' consoler.
In Must, amber prevails together with galbanum, rosewood, leather, vetyver, sandal, musk, vanilla and citrus. There is lightness here.
In Krazy the amber is supported mostly by civet, basil, tonka, carnation and mandarin orange. No sparks.

A clear choice for me.

freddinos
freddinos

Krazy is one of those perfumes that remain in my memory very clear, and I can almost smell it again if I close my eyes and think of a certain friend who was wearing it as her signature circa 1992. I remember it being full on mandarin and amber, a strong zesty and loud fragrance, perhaps a bit too much for our 14 year old personalities back then but oh well... Especially the mandarin felt to me so mouthwatering and prominent back then, but I guess if I tried it again today I might feel differently...I do not see the resemblance to Obsession, but it definitely is a 90s powerhouse that could perhaps stand as well today if tweaked a little bit to bring it uptodate.

hopebowstar
hopebowstar

I LOVE IT..I often blend it with a floral to get a wonderful mix for the senses. Like being in a forest with Pan on his flute & flowers in the surrounding near by meadow....WONDERFULLY dream provoking...If you close your eyes you could expect a panther to walk towards you behind Pan playing his flute. Although, at first, slightly "heady"..but, why not?..

wendyyparty
wendyyparty

A BIG, YUMMY BLIND SWAP!

This got me Krazy! When it dried down....hmmmmmmm.... warm spicy oriental, I also got some powdery, a hint of dry sweetness from flowers blended perfectly with civet note...

I'm so swoon. Pure heaven

Conifer lover
Conifer lover

I am falling deep into 'like' with this fragrance. I was not instantly taken with this fragrance mostly because of the fruity and flowery notes. For me, this combination gave off an initial blast of playfulness. This blend is something I can tolerate but it's a little distracting.

Getting down to business a little later on, it will wow you with it's sultry spiciness and lush base. Being a fan of Orientals, I have no choice but to seek this one out for my Have list.

Thank you Thais for gifting me with this extraordinary sample.

Update: I was gifted a full bottle, Vintage I might add. I am a very lucky woman indeed!

scentsforme
scentsforme

Well, I have to agree with everyone that this does start off like obsession CK, but as it goes through it's notes it turns into a beautiful fragrance, it took till the next day to develop but very unique sent very long lasting (24) hours for sure. I like it very much well worth the $20.00 Dollars I spent…:P

Anokhi
Anokhi

I simply adore this as an autumn/winter fragrance.
It smells like a mixture of dried fruits with a licqueur-like note, woods and vanilla. Am I the only one who is reminded of Serge Lutens Arabie?
Could be a bit overpowering in summer, though. A little goes a long way, I have 100 ml dabber bottle and a few dabs are sufficient to last me all day.

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

I don't agree that this can not be compared to Obsession (it has a lot of similar notes and the same character). I think anyone can compare any perfume to any other, whether for contrast or similarities. A comparison helps put a fragrance not just as a city on a map, but more like a neighborhood within a city. That being said, I love Obsession, and it is my signature frag. And so far, I can see why a person would bring up Obsession as a "house in the neighborhood" where Krazy Krizia lives.

I got the 50ml dabber and should have gotten a sprayer, cuz I'm not getting a lot from the dabbing. I have decant sprayers and will have to transfer some of this to a sprayer and give this a proper test. So far, I like it. More later after giving it a good test run.

akats

I'm glad you loved it. Tastes differ so much. There are lots of people who hate even the most legendary perfumes! This is all natural. Krazy, seems quite acceptable but underrated also. The mistake many perfumistas do, is that they expect from this fragrance a particular character that does not exist. This perfume is not exactly oriental, or it is not only oriental. It has many other facets that people may not recognise at once, and categorize it as ordinary. For example,for many years, I was wearing this, without knowing that it is oriental. for me, It was as wearing a lovely complex citrusy spiced fragrance. Sparkling fruits were prominent to my nose. Later, I explored it's animalic, oriental character....

joliecat

On your recommendation, I recently bought the Krazy Krizia EDP spray, too ! I find that I use Krazy Krizia more often than any of my other fragrances. Thank you so much, akats !!! I'm always looking for very spicy fragrances. Without your reviews, I might never have tried the more fruity spicy scents. I was afraid fruity scents would be too much like sugar candy. Now, I find that I like many frags on your list. Krazy Krizia was the first one I tried and I love it ! You have opened a new world of scents for me ! Many many thanks !

akats

I suggest you to try edp also, and not splash but spray. Krazy is an old stock and time may have affect the juice. I prefer sprays because they allow evaporation less than others. In any case, welcome to the club of Krazy lovers. I'm the leader of this club. Enjoy this...

joliecat

What fun ! Krazy Krizia reminds me of Chinese New Year ! Sparkling bright spicy fireworks ! Makes me feel happy and energized ! There is a bright spark of lemon zest together with bergamot, that remains throughout, from first spray through dry down for a touch of citrus. Oriental Spices remind me of cinnamon & nutmeg, and light pepper. Spices are strong, expertly well blended. At first joyously explosive, Krazy drys down to beautiful soft warm powdery florals mixed with sexy spices. It wakes me up, gives me energy on the way to work, then settles down, softens close to the skin, with subtle sparkling spices still in play, but not so strong as to become offensive to other people. This perfume lasts and lasts ! To all reviewers : Whether you liked Krazy Krizia or not, I bought EDT splash based on ALL of your reviews. Thank you ALL so very very much !

akats

The only perfume Krazy could be compared to, is another masterpiece "Must" by Cartier, and not to Obsession. Obsession is heavy, very musky with tones of spices and without hesperides/citrusy fruits, at least according to my nose. The transparent sweet-sour effect and the uplifting mood Krazy has untill its end, is totally missing from Obsession. Dry downs also differ dramatically. Krazy is a bit animalic but not so skanky, is light vanilic but not sweet and cloying, while Obsession becomes the opposite. Krazy although is listed as an oriental fragrance, it seems that is sitting on the edge of this category. It could be a citrus aromatic too. Well, this is my opinion and what my skin tells me. After all, it is the only fragrance I have studied so well and know through the decates as it is my only passion!

KRAZY KRIZIA wafts (or smacks, depending upon your perspective...) unmistakeably of Calvin Klein OBSESSION during the opening stage, which fortunately is shortlived. After that, the composition flattens out into a smooth animalic oriental scent which I quite like and do not find overwhelming or overbearing at all. I do not detect civet per se. To me, the animalic facet of KRAZY is more like clean leather. I would not describe this perfume as skanky at all, in fact, although the OBSESSION-like opening bears within it all sorts of connotations.

KRAZY is certainly not the best oriental around, and compared to more complex creations, this one seems rather monolithic, with all of the notes somehow melding into one impenetrable layer. Still, it smells pretty good, and I'm glad that I decided to take the plunge on a 50ml splash bottle for $8.50. (I'm willing to pay up to $10 to test just about any perfume composed by a famous nose...)

Dominique Ropion created a perfectly decent perfume in this case (although I would not say that it is great), and KRAZY has not gone sour or decomposed over the years since it was (I presume) discontinued.

rissy76
rissy76

Strong and Soft & Sexy and Chic. I love it!!!!

akats

I totally agree. It is a masterpiece. Light and fruity but oriental and spicy as well.Very few fragrances combine so many characteristics in well balance.

olga1780

I consider Crazy Krizia EDP an ultimate masterpiece....a very unique and complex with a lot of depth oriental. One of a kind. Lasts forever and projects for a few feet. A statement maker.
Grab it while it is still reasonably priced.

emi_artist
emi_artist

A strangely modern oriental, it can be compared with similar contemporary compositions like Loverdose by Diesel, but in a smokier, denser, more grown up way Krazy Krizia remains tied to the traditional Italian love of spices and citrus based perfumes.

Perhaps by assonance, perhaps through the heavy presence of civet cat essence in the composition, the name also reminds me of Krazy Kat, the cartoon cat hopelessly, desperately in love with a mouse, stubbornly going after him after being rejected. A headstrong perfume for decisive, headstrong women, Italian or not, it takes after Krizia's black bobbed designer, Mariuccia Mandelli, a woman who revolutionised Italian fashion by making it more daring than ever at a time (the early 60s) when Italian women were still meant to be demure and virtuos madonnas: she contended the invention of the mini skirt with Mary Quant, and heralded a new way of thinking for Italian fashion.

In reality, the nickname of "Crazy Krizia" was given to her in 1971 by the US fashion press after she introduced sexy, crazily short hot pants in Capri, made with the most inventive materials such as rubber and eel skin.

Krazy Krizia opens with fresh, citrusy spice, then the oriental notes kick in, giving a feeling of flavoured tobacco handled with plush velvet gloves, and carnations smelled really close up, their stems snapped. The powdery dry down starts early, to then create an aura of sexiness which surrounds you and lasts for many, many hours (24 and counting). Perfect with deep, dark clothes and of course, miniskirts...

akats

I disagree. I had been wearing Roma ocassionaly and they differed significantly. Top and middle notes of Krazy were sharp and citruses while Roma's more powdery. Drydown and base notes also differ. Krazy had vanilla, yet was more spicy, with carnation and cinnamon, while Roma was more sweet.

lapurrla

Just tried Roma and once the top-notes faded I thought it seemed so familiar. Krazy Krizia. I could try a side by side comparison but I'm not sure if I could take it as they are both so rich and heady for me. Yeah, feel just like I'm wearing Krazy. They're not interchangeable, but there are incredible similarities.

akats

It was my signature fragrance for years...When I was told from several stores in 1997 that it will be discontinued, I bought immediately 3 bottles of 100ml so as to have it for long. I never loved another fragrance so much. My second love was empreinte of courreges also discontinued..

Smells like Dune....

puppynose
puppynose

I have adored several Krizia fragrances since the 80s.Recently I ought a big bottle of this one-I thought I remembered liking it but wasn't sure. Once I got it, smelled it, smelled it again, I had mixed feelings about it--- until I accidentally splashed some on my paperwork. So I couldn't get away from it and it just turned more old and heavy funky bad smelling as the day passed- I overdosed and got nauseous. Now I can't even stand it. I know some folks love it and I respect that-I wanted to like it!Oh my gosh!!! Something in the base notes- maybe a funky synthetic tonka just makes me want to gag. I have and like real tonka absolute and coumarin and they are nothing like this heavy awful note. Whatever it is, I'm hyper-sensitized to it now and can't tolerate it, so I gave the bottle away to a lovely Fragrantican who can give it the love it deserves.

lapurrla

So far nothing else smells like Venezia but Krazy reminds me of the original Givenchy L'interdit. Very sweet and warm, from the vanilla and tonka I imagine, but the flowers are there too, adding dimension. Perhaps gourmand lovers should try this lovely oriental. I wouldn't want to spray too liberally as this concoction likes to fill the room.

Angel10

What does it smell similar to passionata20?

I was hoping more than anything....I LOVE Venezia, but I never win it when bidding, and the price is quite a turn-off.

etmpewo
etmpewo

Krizia stands for unusual, original, complex but (as soon as you get used to it) their beautiful fragrances. It takes a little while, but then... You'll always think back of their fragrances with pleasure and will recognize them anywhere. With Krizia you can't go wrong.

olga1780

I find it extremely sexy and exotic oriental. I rediscovered it today again hidden behind all kinds of my new perfumes, and I am wondering why i don't use it more often, because it is so beautiful. Sillage and staying power are outstanding, easily lasts for hours and quite noticeable, but not loud in an obnoxious way.
I'm glad I didn't throw away the application brush from Desnuda. I works perfectly with Crazy Krizia because it is splash.
This review is for EDP.

passionata20
passionata20

I have tried EDP version and to me this is THE most synthetic and suffocating fragrance by far! I do not like it at all. It is a complete chaos of all the notes to my nose, too much of everything. Reminded me of a sachets against moth with a lot of chemicals added. (yep, that´s how i project it in my mind)
Because i didn´t like this fragrance so much i rushed to wash it off and did it with soap 3 times because staying power is enourmous! But what i also noticed that the EDP version has very intense reddish colour and might stain your clothes...
When i look at the bottle and the notes i want to like it but i simply cannot. There are much more better orientals out there that i would want to wear, but sadly not this one. But one thing for sure, this is non-mistakable for anything else, i can´t even think of another similar fragrance like this, but i do compare it to insects terminating spray. Strange association, but that´s what i get in my mind.

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every rewiev should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Krazy Krizia is a lovely perfume. It starts out a little on the strong, slightly spicy, side for me. Quite quickly though it settles down on my skin and then becomes much softer. At that stage it's very slightly powdery, very warm and creamy, very vanilla'ish and super sexy smelling! One spray is enough on me and lasts forever on my skin (over 24 hours!) which is a bonus! I get little whiffs of it when I move around, which I love. :-)

Thanks to Karin for sending me a bottle of this in a swap on here. I love it! I'd never heard of it before and took a chance on it because of the good reviews of it on here, and hers in particular. Also, it's not easy to track down in England so the swap has given me a chance to be able to get a bottle of it for myself.

floriana
floriana

I don't find it so strong and loud.
This scent has a interest composition.
Very juicy and tasty, opening with mix of bergamot and peach what brings it sweet note, than comes vanilla with tonka bean and flowers in the background.
All components is well balanced,thanks to interest interpretation of soft, cold and creamy peach.
Smells luxury.

larring
larring

This is a wonderful perfume and my new most favorite. I find that it is a very close cousin to Anne Klein II. So, fans of AK2, be on the lookout for Krazy. Powdery with an opening green note. Just amazing.

elusivek
elusivek

Loud and in the big 80's vein.

It starts out with with strong aldehyde and a very obvious green note, as well as woods and spice, cedar being very prominent.

Then you get the blast of fruit, floral, tonka bean and vanilla which make it overpoweringly sweet.

Too loud and sweet for me - scrubber.

eustacia42
eustacia42

I used to really like Krazy Krizia, back when I also wore Casmir by Chopard and Obsession by CK. But I find it just too overpowering now and had to end up selling it on eBay a few years back.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

i got this as edp lastly because of the lot of very good reviews about it.
it smells like Obsession from CK indeed, but deeper not being heavy! comparing the similarity of the most notes this can't be a real surprise. :)
but i like more this one than obsession, because its lasting power is enourmeous(!!!) and the middle- and basenotes remember me a lot of dior addict too! obsession from ck is missing the tonkabean in its base which one is very characteristical for dior addict's warm and intoxicating basenotes I mean, but similarities are given on both middle- and basenotes at this point.

wearing it after some hours i can really really hardly tell the difference of dior addict and krazy krizia. well curious as i am, comparing the middle- and base with dior addict my nose was right: about 5 notes are identic! creamy Rose and Jasmin, tonkabean, sandalwood and vanilla. i m sure there are more identics at least in the base, but dior doesn't tell all notes of their perfumes obviousely.

wearing krazy krizia gives you a very luxury feeling and you can get hints of it on yourself for hours. i hate perfumes which i can t detect on myself.
i m not wearing my perfume for others, i wanna be able to catch the smell while wearing it. and this one ist just perfect.

the opening has fruity and juicy with a touch of medical character, not disturbing, and something is smelling really strange in it sniffing close to the skin, guess it's the the basil. the citrus i can t really detect that mutch.
then after some minutes this strange smell fades away and the really creamy flowery notes are developping very nicely. about half an hour later the base introduces, mingling very well down the heart- to the basenotes, starting with the vanilla, which one is not too sweet and very intoxigating in marriage with the tonkabeen and sandalwood with slight hints of moschus and patchouli very well blendet, hardly to distingue, not offensive or dirty, almost sexy and sensual.

my husband told me instantly how lovely it smells when i was wearing this the first time! very comfy and attractive scent, not overhelming or ordinary. just perfect for day and night wear, it would never let you down! yes, it can easely become my signature scent. bottle very eyecatching and original too. definitely thumbs up!

allexa27
allexa27

It smells soooo similar to Obsession CK that u will not beleive it!

kenberlyc
kenberlyc

I just got this perfume yesterday. I gotta tell you that my son is my greatest perfume critic. He must have liked this perfume because he kept hugging me all day. And I have to say that this perfume has excellent lasting power. I can't believe how well this perfume has stayed with me. I sprayed it on yesterday and I can still smell it today and it is almost noon. I will buy it again for that reason.I hate spraying on a perfume and not being able to smell it on myself. I don't have that problem with this perfume.

belle de sud
belle de sud

Krazy is a knockout perfume! Tremendous sillage and a killer topnote which lasts a long time, as does the whole compostition! One to wear to a gathering when you wish NOT to duplicate anyone elses' scent...and a very seductive parfum for le boudoir!

purple_pixie
purple_pixie

When I first sprayed it on my skin it was like wow!An explosion of fruits and greens.Later I felt the wonderful mix of flowers.Hours later I felt the warm base notes,which seemed to be the perfect ending of a perfect oriental.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Krizia Krazy Krizia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Krizia Krazy Krizia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Krazy Krizia by Krizia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Krazy Krizia by Krizia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.