Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Sweet Darling Kylie Minogue for women
dislike

tropical
Sweet Darling Kylie Minogue for women Videos

After very successful first fragrance, Darling, Kylie Minogue has launched a second one – Sweet Darling. Sweet Darling is an oriental and sweet version of Darling. The unity of Kylie's sensuality and seduction, with warmth and friendliness, has inspired the perfume creator Thierry Wasser in creation of this fragrance. The mix of floral and fruity notes, woods and gourmand vanilla is lightly touched with cotton candy.

The top notes are passion fruit, and freesia, the boronia and cotton candy in the heart, and Australian sandal wood, patchouli and vanilla in the base. The bottle reinterprets the shape of the Darling in luminous mauve hue. Sweet Darling is 2007 limited edition.

Passionfruit Freesia

Boronia Cotton Candy

Patchouli Vanilla

Play It Pin Up
Sugar Chic

Sweet Darling Fragrance Reviews

NicoleEivissa
NicoleEivissa

Wow, this is my personal frangrance. What a pity it is not available in the Czech Republic!:( It is so sensual, very special and unique, I love the cotton candy tones the most...

It was 2008 (and I was 17) when I have bought my very first perfume online ever and I instantly felt in love with one. Still have the empty bottle and fill it with watter to get out literally all the droplets. After 10 years, I still can smell it..!

Even some call this a "celebrity perfume", like it should be cheap and everyone around you wear, it is not. As I said, it's very unique. Very inspirative! I had to smell it over and over on my wrist, I just can't stop it! It's like... energy... so Kylie-lish :D It's totally her! I like her personality, her music etc. The perfume is sweet - but not cheaply sweet, it's is something mystic, secret, sensual, sexy but again - not cheap! hidden inside. Which is pure fantasy, I love it so much... I feel sooo special while wearing this.

Other Darlings, Dazzling Darling etc. I don't find so great at all, I even don't think they are similar to this - Sweet Darling is just the TOP forever. Though I'm Armani or Carl Lagerfeld fan and other stuff I like too, doesn't depends in the mark - this one is the winner of all fragrances so far :D

Again, it's bad I just can't buy it in our country! But - thanks to Fragrantica, I have found a new one, similar in 90% - it's Playboy's Play It Pin Up! Was like "whoaaa", my beloved perfume is back! So happy! First of all it didn't smell EXACTLY like Sweet Darling - you have wait a bit to smell the heart, but I don't know any other fragrance like this. Fantastic, for me.

sazielenora
sazielenora

one of celebrity perfume that i enjoy
this is a sweet a musky scent..
a bit of floral vibe goin on as well
i should mention that this is a compliment
getter...everytime i wear it i would get nice
reaction from people around..the sillage is
moderate but can be strong if u are heavy
handed..too bad this the only kylie's that i
tried..but i' ve tested showtime as well i remember
liking it..i really hope i could find kylie's perfume
but that seems unlikely to happen coz its
so hard to find in my country.

adriana.armenta
adriana.armenta

This perfume was so hard to find. It's not available in the states but I had to have it. It's a beautiful composed scent. The patchouli really goes well with the cotton candy, the passion fruit and freesia. It's a delightful sweet yet mature scent, I can't stop smelling myself. Wish it was still in production because it's one of the few rare scents that can handle patchouli.

Beusch
Beusch

If you have it and don't love this perfume,please send me a message, i want to buy it. I'm from Hungary. I hope that we can agree. Thank you! :) ([email protected]).

The_Entity
The_Entity

Id say this is the only decent one Kylie ever did, this was sweet comforting, I could smell the cotton candy in this, shame you dont see this in shops now, but yet they keep the mediocre stuff

vaniljapulla
vaniljapulla

Sweet Darling comes nowhere near Pink Sugar as it **SLAYS** it as far as fluffy cotton candy scents go. Sweet Darling is 100% pure sugar straight from the confectioner, sticky and sweet. Pink Sugar is burnt sugar and plastic leftovers when compared to Sweet Darling. Nothing can compare to Sweet Darling, it's like cuddling next to Kylie herself.

Beccaru
Beccaru

I have such a soft spot for this fragrance and as a previous reviewer has said its such a shame they have discontinued this and its now only available for silly prices on ebay. My mum bought me this over Christmas 2007 and its therefore a festive, cosy winter scent for me. I recall it reminding me of Angel which I always hated but this just sat so right with me and smelt so warm and sensual on my skin. I'm not usually drawn to celeb fragrances but I've been a big fan of the Darling collection.

Please bring it back!!!

La vie de boheme
La vie de boheme

I really love this,sweet passion fruit with powdery vanilla,yummy.
Such a shame it's a limited edition and only available for 3 times its original price now :/
I like all of Kylies perfumes,cheap(the price I mean),cheerful and inoffensive.

jdokicfan
jdokicfan

This one is simple and nothing too special but its a nice warm sweet fragrance, and i do like it!
Its the type i could imagine myself wearing when putting on a stack of warm clothes on a cold winters day and going out somewhere.

AnnBerg
AnnBerg

A young and sweet perfume that smells mostly like marshmallows and cotton candy. It is a very nice and cosy smell but almost to sweet. I prefer Dolce and Gabbana pour femme that also smells like marshmallows but is less sweet and more sophisticated.

JaxTheMinx
JaxTheMinx

Sickly sweet and even then, the longevity is not great on my dry skin. I was tempted to buy a bottle of "Pink Sugar" yesterday, regardless of the fact that I am not into very sweet fragrances. I'm afraid Darling and Sweet Darling were both too close to cotton candy for my liking.

YoLin
YoLin

This was one of my very first perfumes and I love it. It's so sweet, almost edible. Reminds me of the Original Lancôme Hypnose indeed, but younger and less formal. A nice and exciting scent for young people.

Spok 1
Spok 1

This fragrance is a scent for a mature women who like to smell sweet but mature without smelling like a candy shop for children upon the first spray of this scent you get a burst of that sour passion fruit I cannot detect any freesia in this fragrance then quickly after the sweetness of the cotton candy, vanilla and the earthiness of the patchouli in my opinion this note gives this fragrance it's mature name tag. Overall very pleasant and easy to wear day or night 7/10 and the bottle is simple but elegant 6/10

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

This is quite elegant, with a subtle sweet note. I smell the passionfruit, a little cotton candy and vanilla. The unfamiliar floral must be boronia. This wouldn't be out of place for any occasion. The bottle and box are really cute, too. I do, indeed like L de Lolita and Pink Sugar, noor jehan:) And, patchouli is my friend, including the spun sugar fragrance, so this is a winner all around. I'm awaiting Darling, which I ordered first, by mistake, but may like, after all.

johnbeeps21
johnbeeps21

Sweet, gorgeous and elegant! Adore it! Love the cotton candy in it!

cathy.halk
cathy.halk

I agree with many of you here and as i want to add my honest oppinion this perfume was not for me at all.In fact i sprayed it only two or three times and i found it only sweet at first and nothing special,memorable or really interesting later about it.
Maybe on someone else this works better, so if anyone of you has an opposite opinion, i understand.

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

I really dislike all of Kylie´s scents. This is unbeliveble sweet, that sweet that I felt nause when I tested it. I don´t know who could you use it.

nanssi
nanssi

Even though i like kylie's perfumes, this one is certqainly not for me. Frankly.. I'm wondering if it's for anybody whose over 15? Too sweet, just sweet and nothing, just one, supersweet note which doesn't change by time or something. Very disappointing..

Takhaet
Takhaet

My Kylie <3

Another fantastic fragrance on my shelf :) I love wearing it , it brings back summer memories from the seaside and eating ice cream and candy floss.

And believe me .....not childhood memories but just memories as at the age of 28 I love ice cream and candy floss :) every year in summer me and my friends go to seaside in our lovely UK coastline and enjoying ourselves:) most of the times I am wearing Kylie :) (not literally of course).

For those girls and women that love sweet fragrances this is a must have:)

lilou
lilou

I love it. It's only cotton candy and it's yummy. By the end of the day, it leaves a delicate, powdery and sweet smell on my skin. According to me it's not especially for girls but it can be for young women who love sweet perfumes, sugar, cotton candy, marshmallow smells. Good lasting power.
According to friends of mine it smells like Angel - Mugler.
I have all Kylie perfumes : my favorite are Couture, Sweet Darling and Showtime.

SheShe
SheShe

No, no, no. I was hoping for a nice cotton candy, not too sweet, and I was told the scent was really OK even though it was a celebrity fragrance, but I didn't like it. The patchouli was unbearable, very earthy, cotton candy and soil aren't the best combination. Boronia was also the note I could detect the most.

Bottle - like an a** ;)

It's a good fragrance but the patchouli note was simply too heavy on me.

Lexy656612
Lexy656612

Another nice Kyle perfume, a little sickly for my liking but a nice perfume none the less. My mum loves it ! Again nicely priced =D

psavada
psavada

Between Sweet darling, darling,and showtimes of Kylie Minogue . which one is the best perfume ??? thank for your answer ?

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

I love all of the Darling range, but this one just puts out a lovely sweet message out there that I really like with this scent. It reminds me of being wqith my friends and of all the fun and happy times I share with them. You can smell the sweetness of the candyfloss and the passionfruit, but it is ballanced out with the Vanilla and the Patchouli so it's not too sweet and overpowering. I really like Kylie and her perfumes. :D xoxo

Fizzy
Fizzy

Sweet Darling smells too sweet and sour. It´s definitely a girlish smell, nothing for grown woman.

Lozza16
Lozza16

Mmmm this perfume smells sooo yummy. To me this smells like sweets, cotton candy, vaniller and sugar. Which some people dont like but i love it. I think it smells a little similar to fantasy by BS.

SBunny
SBunny

I was intrigued by the mix of cotton candy, vanilla and passion fruit but this was a let down. I wear it now and again as it is wearable but its pretty boring and most definitely not a head turner.

Teolinda
Teolinda

I think this fragrance is so, so. I can´t really picture myself wearing this any special place or time. It really is sweet like cotton candy and vanilla but without the patchouli I would have scrubbed it off long ago. Yes, the patchuli is what saves the bottle from not going straight in the bin.
The lasting power on me is acctually pretty week...not what I had expected, but 3-4 hours then I had to reapply.
I basically like the dry down the most when "Sweet Darling" has become more of a skinscent...not being so loud and obnoxious is a really big plus I have to admit.

Kirancilla
Kirancilla

Bought this unsniffed in a 15ml bottle... and I don't regret it. Very sweet and playful fragrance. I love the cotton candy in this.

Not a fragrance I would wear to work or on formal occasions or to convince somebody that I'm sexy. But perfect for hangin' out with the gals, cosy evenings with my man, or just to treat myself with something really sweet.

LOVE IT!

daria79
daria79

I got it for my birthday last year and still I haven't finished a body lotion. It is quite nice perfume, nothing special but ok. It remaind me of some perfume witch I must have smelled before but I am not sure witch one, maybe because of patchouli...or maybe it is just an average perfume.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

A sweet and playful fragrance.

I can imagine a mid-adult couple going out to a fair during the spring season. The young man buys his date cotton candy grouped with a stuffed bear with a purple ribbon around its neck.

With the pink spun sugar and the bear, the two are accompanied by a small bouquet of exotic flowers, the young man hands them to the astounded young lady.

That is how I felt when I tested this perfume. Sigh... *blush

Kristel
Kristel

Irresistible scent. Warm,stylish and feminine. Very sexy fragrance.

Lilia
Lilia

I fell in love with this perfume!! Its warm, sweet, not "too much" and perfect for winter time!! Too bad they havent made one yet a bit more summery~~~ x33

mihaeka
mihaeka

I got a lot of compliments wearing this one, a real mood uplifter.No doubt this one is a winner.

Szonja
Szonja

As its name says: SWEET, but in its positive meaning.
Sweet as a baby, as the color pale pink.
Very intimate and innocent scent with an intensive smell of cotton candy.
Absolutely lovely, sweet lovers wanna "eat me up" when I wear. The only negative thing is the lasting period is short, the fragrance is weak, have to use it several times a day to be felt.
Anyway the drydown note (vanilla) can be felt even hours later, and it's very sweet.
I suggest it for young ladies only, and only for those who don't want to be showy, sexy - just sweet.
The bottle is strange, I don't really agree with the romantic, soft-shaped bottle with a very masculine and modern cap.

Malibu
Malibu

I have found SWEET DARLING to be a big improvement over the bland & 'safe' original DARLING. That said though, it’s really just a variation of ANGEL INNOCENT. On me, I'd be hard pushed to tell the difference between the two fragrances.

I can’t pick up the individual floral or fruity notes, just the overall impression they create. It's nicely sweet at first application, but the scent turns rather sickly when the middle notes come through & mix with the top notes.

Another Kylie perfume, another no.

nymeria
nymeria

one of my fav...never smelled the original darling and don't want to...this is heaven....lasts for hours and u hear quite a lot of compliments regarding how absolutely lovely you smell :)

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Deliciously sweet. A real mood-lifter if you're feeling low; I just love it!

guest_Ninulia
guest_Ninulia

I LOOOOVEEEE it it is so seductiveee!!! for those who love sweet fragrances is a real GIFT!!! I would also compare it to lancome Hypnose and to the others said above:) and it isn't to sweet to bother others:)

guest_luisa
guest_luisa

it reminds me a little bit of angel by thierry mugler. not tha same but gives a similar impression. maybe less characteristic

guest_rebeca
guest_rebeca

i like it, not the best parfume ever, but probably one of the best celebrity perfumes. its sweet but i wouldnt compare it to cotton candy or things like that. its ok. its not tto strong, its quite pleasant

guest_Melanie
guest_Melanie

This fragrance fully dominates the original smell. Putting it to the test, the cotton candy/oriental mixture will leave you mind twisting and refreshed. ***

2007
noor_jehan
noor_jehan

cotton candy dominates at first smell. i did not try it on skin, but i would say it is for those that like sweet fragrances, like L de Lolita, Pink Sugar...

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kylie Minogue Sweet Darling fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Kylie Minogue Sweet Darling, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sweet Darling by Kylie Minogue. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sweet Darling by Kylie Minogue represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.