Designers » L » Chypre Floral « Groups

L’Wren Scott L`Wren Scott for women

L’Wren Scott L`Wren Scott for women
dislike

bitter
L’Wren Scott L`Wren Scott for women Pictures L’Wren Scott L`Wren Scott for women Pictures L’Wren Scott L`Wren Scott for women Pictures L’Wren Scott L`Wren Scott for women Pictures L’Wren Scott L`Wren Scott for women Pictures L’Wren Scott L`Wren Scott for women Pictures L’Wren Scott L`Wren Scott for women Pictures L’Wren Scott L`Wren Scott for women Pictures

L’Wren Scott by L`Wren Scott is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. L’Wren Scott was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Ralf Schwieger. Top notes are wormwood, star anise, coriander, marigold and mandarin orange; middle notes are tuberose, jasmine, geranium, curry tree and cloves; base notes are patchouli, leather, musk, amber and moss.

Wormwood Star Anise Coriander Marigold Mandarin Orange

Tuberose Jasmine Geranium Curry Tree Cloves

Patchouli Leather Musk Amber Moss

Barneys + L’Wren Scott

L’Wren Scott Fragrance Reviews

scarlett rouge
scarlett rouge

There are no roses in the notes,it is a chypre.if you have not smelled this fragrance please don't write comments about this perfume.The perfume will not be in the public for much longer, because Ms Scott is now deceased.

Corto Maltese
Corto Maltese

Smells just like real deep red roses in roses garden
I like it.

Roge'
Roge'

For starters, the dislike meter for this fragrance is astonishing! It seems like the public is in love with this stuff. The salesclerk at Barney's of New York was generous enough to provide me with 20 random samples. This was one of the 20. My intent wasn't to sample a fragrance geared toward women. With that being said, i thought this perfume was okay. My main complaint lies within the longevity. I got only 4hrs on my skin, then it was undetectable. On a brighter note, i did receive a compliment.

sehaman
sehaman

I'll tell you what: At first I really liked this one. The liquorice-y notes were really appealing to me as was the overall greenness of the scent. Ultimately, though, (and sadly), I found it to be quite headache-inducing. Bah.

claudia0219
claudia0219

Love this fragrance, its soft and sort of minimalistic. on me smells like the love child of Arquiste Anima Dulcis and Hermes Elixir des Merveilles. It is a more of a skin scent which is rather appealing to me. This fragrance is above average in quality and longevity on me and I did purchase a bottle. Everybody's body chemistry is different what works for one may not work for another. I would say stop by Barney's and sample first if you can.
Unfortunately we lost the wonderful L'Wren Scott too soon, but I will forever cherish this beautiful fragrance.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about L`Wren Scott L’Wren Scott fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about L`Wren Scott L’Wren Scott, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L’Wren Scott by L`Wren Scott. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L’Wren Scott by L`Wren Scott represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Robert Piguet Bandit Diptyque 34 boulevard Saint Germain Donna Karan Chaos Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 22 Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Womanity Chanel Cuir de Russie Lancome Magie Noire Tom Ford Atelier d’Orient Plum Japonais Serge Lutens Santal Majuscule Prada Prada Candy L'Eau Amouage Fate for Women Chanel Chanel N°5 Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Natori Natori Giorgio Armani Sun di Gioia Frederic Malle Iris Poudre Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur