Designers » L » « Groups

dislike

aldehydic
soapy
Aldhèyx LM Parfums for women and men Pictures

“I remember the perfume of her skin, so pure, under the influence of his claws. I only retained his Aldhèyx flavor, as this endless sleepless night. His addiction was then eternal” — press release of the brand. Aldhèyx was launched in 2016.

Aldehydes Bergamot

Jasmine Heliotrope

Cashmeran White Musk

Use Abuse

Aldhèyx Fragrance Reviews

JAD66
JAD66

I love unisex fragrances and wear Escentric Molecule 01 often. This fragrance doesn't smell like that but it's sort of in the same school of modern-unisex-ghost smells.

It immediately reminded me of YSL's Paris because of the initial blast of bergamot that always smelled like bug spray to me but without the florals (I know I am an anomaly because Paris is known as a beautiful fragrance). Aldheyx doesn't smell like anything on me except that top note bug spray smell. I would say it's clean, almost to the fault of being antiseptic. I don't get any citrus or jasmine because I really can't smell it.

What i could notice lasted about 4 hours. I went out for the day and received no comments (dental hygienist, facial). I got no joy from it and this one is not for me.

cloyd42
cloyd42

This perfume is very much like Seinfeld: it's a perfume about nothing. Very pleasant, extremely bland, the sort of generic scent that you would add to a medical lotion to make it smell clean without offending anyone. I will concede that a perfumer trying to make an aldehyde focused perfume takes a risk since the ingredient is the focus of some of the true greats (Chanel No.5, Apres l'Ondee)but that means if the experiment was not successful the wise move is to pour it down the drain.

So, soapy, clean, a vague sense of citrus but not much else. I believe that jasmine is there but again this contributes to soapiness and anonymity. If you ever plan to rob a bank, this would be your ideal scent. The most the witnesses could come up with would be, "seemed very clean".

Sillage:
Duration: good, overnight and about 8 hours
Fabulosity: Lemon Pledge
Value to price: poor
4/10 (-2 for perfumer's ridiculously overheated description)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about LM Parfums Aldhèyx fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about LM Parfums Aldhèyx, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aldhèyx by LM Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aldhèyx by LM Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Diptyque Eau Duelle Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Pierre Guillaume PG21 Felanilla Naomi Goodsir Cuir Velours Lubin Korrigan Lubin Black Jade Giorgio Armani Myrrhe Impériale Amouage Amouage Gold pour Femme Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Bond No 9 Chinatown Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Amouage Ciel Pour Femme Diptyque Volutes Byredo 1996 Inez & Vinoodh Tom Ford Noir de Noir Serge Lutens Chergui Guerlain Bois d'Armenie Amouage Dia pour Femme