Designers » L » Oriental Woody « Groups

Army Of Lovers LM Parfums for women and men

Army Of Lovers LM Parfums for women and men
dislike

Army Of Lovers LM Parfums for women and men Pictures

“One rainy night in the 90's summer, I put a disc on the turntable, and the magic begins. The dangerously eccentric and furiously glamorous feeling in the air that night struck to my very heart. Since then not a day passes without my listening to Army of Lovers. To use this name for one of my favourite perfumes was an obvious choice. I waited for the right moment and the perfect blend. Today I have it.

Just like the band's melodies and their charismatic leader Alexander Bard, Army of Lovers is what would call a baroque perfume, as a jeweler would say "a precious stone with an unexpected form".

Army of Lovers is musk cypress based, very much a "skin" perfume which mixes the strong notes of coriander, oak moss and patchouli” — press release of the brand. Army Of Lovers was launched in 2014.

Coriander Spices Rose Violet

Cashmere Wood Sandalwood Patchouli Oakmoss

Honey Amber Musk

PG26 Isparta

Army Of Lovers Fragrance Reviews

kl99
kl99

An Ambroxan Rose.

Yes, Quite Vintage and Very Nice. I sense fruity forest berries as well, old spices, Incense, cypriol...

This is the twin sister of Isparta (I own). The lucid one, more wise, less cruel.

Yes the image of Eleonora Duse (as somebody says) in a "modern" peplos into a Liberty Cemetery, statues, stones, marbles, holding dozens of roses is the one I get.

Q80
Q80

A mild combination of roses, musc, patchouli and softened by honey, some spices, coriander, and amber. If you are red roses lover then this is a must try. The sharp red roses is lightened by honey and musc which makes it easy on the nose.

rossyegio5
rossyegio5

Profumone chypre orientale muschiato denso e intensissimo.
Appartiene alla stessa famiglia di Jubilation xxv Amouage e Papillon Salomè, con la nota animalica più attenuata e con tanti muschi antichi, vintage.
Si apre e illumina solo se posato sui capelli ed ha una persistenza senza fine.
I fiori sono appesantiti e ispessiti da questa coltre di muschi.
Il profumo che vedrei indossato da Eleonora Duse
o da Wanda Osiris, teatrale e da scia stordente.
Deve piacere il genere.
Per me sono sufficienti pochissime gocce.
"Too much perfume".

m.t.alkawa
m.t.alkawa

Although I'm not a fan if writing comments without a review because this spams the reviews, but the combination of notes here seens very interesting, one of the most anticipated scents by me to try. I wish I could one day as those are not here in Egypt, I also don't remember I saw them anywhere in London during my last visit, not even in Harrods or liberty.

Infini
Infini

I was surprised to see this is uni. I coulda swore it would be for women only. This was a uneasy wear for me. All I could think of was moldy, dying flowers. HATED THIS ONE. Nuff said!!

emily7
emily7

I've been obsessing over this one lately and now when I finally got my sample, I must conclude - it's a chypre rose - nothing more, nothing less .. The rose is pretty (in my book it means dark and velvety), but not a star in this compositon - it's more an equal partner to this strong (and IMHO distincly masculine) chypre element that is actually almost identical to Hard Leather's base. Not very original, hm. Another sad thing is that it's not as nearly leathery or raunchy as I hoped (Hard Leather didn't live up to my expectations for that matter, too).

I really love LM creations despite of not being too happy with Hard Leather and Army of Lovers. I am positive of the problem being in skin chemistry; HL is marketed for men (OK), but AoL is unisex - WRONG. I believe Army of Lovers works best with masculine skin chemistry.
Glad if proven otherwise.
Meanwhile, won't be wearing more of this poor rose trapped inside the chypre cage.

Roge'
Roge'

Wear this and you will own the room. Greatest is a word that you can comfortably associate with this fragrance. This is the sports car of rose scents. The rose here is turbo charged, speeding past all the other notes. Patchouli and musks play prominent roles as it adds sophistication. The reviewer below said this is a masterpiece. The truest words he ever typed. A bona fide winner sure to entertain humanity for eternity. I will literally buy you a bottle of your choice if you can find a better rose scent than Army of Lovers.

velb95
velb95

EN. This perfume is masterpiece - miraculous and amazing. Everything is perfect and balanced in this fragrance: the opening notes of coriander, rose and violet, the middle note of cashmeran ("cashmere wood" - an artificially created absolutely fantastic ingredient) and the base of honey and musk. Unlike many other fragrances that strike you with magnificent opening, turning then into a sweet&swoosh banality, Army of Lovers show its force only a few minutes later, becoming a part of your mind. Then the synthetic ingredients, intertwined with hints of rose and violet becomes your alter ego, into the obsession of self-contemplation.

IT. Il capolavoro - perfetto e straordinario. Tutto è perfetto ed equilibrato in questo profumo: le note iniziali del coriandolo, della rosa e della violetta, la nota di cuore del kashmeran ("legno di cashmere" - un ingrediente assolutamente fantastico, creato artificialmente) e la base di miele e muschio. A differenza di molti profumi che ti colpiscono con l'apertura magnifica, ma poi si trasformano in una banalità dolce-legnosa, Army of Lovers guadagna il terreno solo pochi minuti dopo, diventando un'onda pulsante della tua mente con cui la base sintetica, intrecciata con sentori di rosa e violetta si trasforma in tuo alter ego, in ossessione di auto-contemplazione.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about LM Parfums Army Of Lovers fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about LM Parfums Army Of Lovers, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Army Of Lovers by LM Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Army Of Lovers by LM Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.