Designers » L » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Scandinavian Crime LM Parfums for women and men

Scandinavian Crime LM Parfums for women and men
dislike

Scandinavian Crime LM Parfums for women and men Pictures Scandinavian Crime LM Parfums for women and men Pictures

The house of LM Parfums marked the year of 2015 with their editions Epine Mortelle, Malefic Tattoo, Sensual & Decadent and Unique Russia, as well as with a special edition Cicatrices of The Intimacy Collection. Starting from February 26th 2016 we can expect the new fragrance SCANDINAVIAN CRIME, characteristic for its spicy-woody composition.

LM Parfums Scandinavian Crime is composed of such spicy notes as pepper, coriander, ginger and cardamom, mixed with woody chords of patchouli, sandalwood and oud wood. Oriental charm and additional warmth are provided by amber, musk, incense, labdanum and vanilla.

Fragrance LM Parfum SCANDINAVIAN CRIME will be available as 100ml perfume extract.

Pepper Cardamom Ginger Coriander

Patchouli Sandalwood Agarwood (Oud)

Amber Musk Incense Labdanum Vanila

Scandinavian Crime Fragrance Reviews

MjrS
MjrS

Great top notes, but nothing special besides that. I have a very strong impression that nearly EVERY niche house has this kind of fragrance in their current portfolio.
So I pass bying the full bottle.

Dava yao
Dava yao

One is very suitable for winter night, warm and comfortable incense. I really like ginger note. Dark, quiet incense, combined with spices, make it full of winter holiday feeling.

I would like to wear it on a cold holiday,this scent comforted my fatigue. But I really do not understand the name.

[email protected]
kasimdubur@gmail.com

Killer Than manilla;-)
Rang in the new year with this one on, go heavy, of course I went out with a bang kudos & thx much LM Parfums;-)

andylil
andylil

crime in scandinavia or anywhere else does not smell like this I can assure you Who came up with this idiotic name?

emily7
emily7

Christmas bottled, search no more, this is it!
Spicy, woody, gingerbread-y and quite soothing, comforting - just perfect for this time of the year. Lovely!

dmetzger
dmetzger

This. Is. Magnificent.

Opens with hard black peppercorn and cardamom and quickly develops a sweet fir tree note to my nose. There is a heavy dose of a mildly powdery amber and ginger that altogether hits me like an echo of a blend of Prada's Luna Rossa Extreme and Creed's Tabarome.

It is not old fashioned but it is nostalgic and comforting. Some corriander creeps in after the first 30 minutes but I never get a fully developed "incense" out of it. To me it had a very "christmas in a bottle" feel but not the commercialized way we think of the holiday in the west but rather candle warmed trees and roasting pinecones and cinnamon pecans in a cast iron skillet. It's intoxicating to me-but that might be the several scent memories this caresses.

Gets notably more powdery and ambery as it dries down and while the Oud doesn't make itself known for me, I can sense it's influence. Wish the whole composition projected better though for the very steep prices these bottles command.

Scent: 8/10 it's a bit of Jamais Vu. Familiar but unrecognizable. Beautiful composition.

Projection: 7/10 for the first hour at best then hits a respectable if not weak for an "extrait" performance at 5/10 till hour 1.5 then down to a 3/10 past hour two-three somewhere. Skin scent for me after hour 3-3.5 surprisingly.

Sillage: 9/10 an enormous trail for the first 15 minutes then hits it's stride around 30 minutes in at a restrained 4/10. Quick drop off after the second hour though to virtually none.

Longevity: 5/10 shockingly for an extrait, this doesn't last long on me. Side by side with Tiziana Terenzi's Laudano Nero, this composition by LM Parfums is beaten to shame in terms of projection/sillage/longevity. However...the scent does last ages as a skin scent past it's "performance" phases so take that as you will.

Would I buy a full bottle: yes, but given the performance, only at a steep discount.

rakan1985

100% night fragrance
nice smoky scent

kimbola
kimbola

Stunning scent the ginger incense cardemon combo with the soft sandelwood wich is prominent in this scent is just stunning.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about LM Parfums Scandinavian Crime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about LM Parfums Scandinavian Crime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Scandinavian Crime by LM Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Scandinavian Crime by LM Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Papillon Artisan Perfumes Anubis Giorgio Armani Myrrhe Impériale Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Encens Satin Rania J Ambre Loup Serge Lutens Chergui Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Bentley Bentley for Men Intense Tauer Perfumes PHI Une Rose de Kandahar Amouage Memoir Woman Lubin Idole Eau de Parfum Juliette Has A Gun Calamity J. The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest Diptyque Volutes Serge Lutens Santal Majuscule Amouage Interlude Man Perris Monte Carlo Patchouli Nosy Be Une Nuit A Bali Suma Oriental Frapin 1697 Laboratorio Olfattivo Alambar Montale Aoud Collection - Red Aoud