Designers » L » « Groups

Sensual & Decadent LM Parfums for women and men

Sensual & Decadent LM Parfums for women and men
dislike

yellow floral
Sensual & Decadent LM Parfums for women and men Pictures Sensual & Decadent LM Parfums for women and men Pictures Sensual & Decadent LM Parfums for women and men Pictures Sensual & Decadent LM Parfums for women and men Pictures

The myth says that the goddess Aphrodite had her own bed deep inside the dark forest. Made of gentle moss, covered with bronzed leaves and bathed in gold resins, no one could escape her sensuality.

Sensual & Decadent is an Aphrodite remixed! A scent that goes beyond the search for conventions, the embodiment of all the luxury and glamour.

Nothing can surpass it, that's why you can find Baroque's beauty inside. Mingled bodies, decadency, gold glitter and Baroque's glamour, a touch of modern sensuality, this perfume is playing through your skin senses.

Sensual & Decadent was launched in 2015.

Rhubarb Ylang-Ylang

Heliotrope Labdanum

Agarwood (Oud) Vanilla Benzoin

Sensual Orchid
Style

Sensual & Decadent Fragrance Reviews

blake.lee
blake.lee

This should have been named Sensual Orchid Oud. It's the sweet, syrupy, fruity elements of Sensual Orchid with a heavy dose of oud. If you smell the two fragrances side-by-side this one makes Sensual Orchid seem light and summer and, in turn, Sensual Orchid makes this one seem extremely heavy on the smoky wood. This fragrance is thick, sweet and smoky. I love it!

seekritdude
seekritdude

Ive never tried sensual orchid which I guess this smells similar to. So saying that I cant think of anything that this smells like fragrance wise that ive smelled before. Theres something.. sorta...off about it, I guess its the fruity element but something smells strange to me when I smell this. Maybe it will come to me the more I wear my sample will see...

It smells good though, a bit feminine for me but I dont mind smelling it. Maybe better on a woman.

So ya thats my deep review, smells good, but theres some off about it to me when I smell it that makes me not love it, cant put my finger on it.

Q80
Q80

Cloying vanilla ice cream, the kind of ice cream that is full of cream and butter! too much for my taste!

Edit (1st Sept 2016) It does develop kind of different on my skin, and changes through time but the sticky buttery vanilla ice remains strong & the dark effect of agarwood (french style oud) cast it's effect on the overall smell (that's later than 30 minutes). After all i think the vanilla ice cream is overpowered in this fragrance and i'm sure if it wasn't on this doses i would have been much better.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about LM Parfums Sensual & Decadent fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about LM Parfums Sensual & Decadent, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sensual & Decadent by LM Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sensual & Decadent by LM Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

LM Parfums Sensual Orchid Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Serge Lutens Chergui Initio Parfums Prives Absolute Aphrodisiac Guerlain Angélique Noire Xerjoff Dama Bianca L`Artisan Parfumeur Traversee du Bosphore L`Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine Serge Lutens Daim Blond Tom Ford Noir de Noir Montale Roses Musk Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Mona di Orio Vanille Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum M. Micallef Watch Naomi Goodsir Cuir Velours Amouage Memoir Woman Montale Vanille Absolu Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman