Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Charme La Perla for women

Charme La Perla for women
dislike

Charme La Perla for women Pictures Charme La Perla for women Pictures Charme La Perla for women Pictures

This new feminine fragrance is refined, sweet and seductive. It starts out with the notes of bergamot, blackcurrant and lotus followed by the heart note composed of rose, jasmine and cedar. Base notes include amber, vanilla and musk. Traditional La Perla designers focused on inventing a beautiful and seductive bottle reminding us of fine, black feminine lingerie. Charme was launched in 2006.

Bergamot Lotus

Rose Jasmine Cedar

Amber Musk Vanilla

Charme Fragrance Reviews

patxaran
patxaran

I am not one who is overly fussed about lack or sillage or longevity but this one really takes a unique position on my shelves... ready, steady, go? No, ready, spray, gone is more like. I have just decided to reapply (read: douse myself again) after just half and hour and again, after 5 min there is hardly anything left of the fragrance at all. I might just treat it as a vanilla body spray - hopefully overapplying doesn't poison me...
So to describe this 5 min experience, I would say a woody vanilla vaguely reminiscent of the vanilla in YR Vanille Noir. Nothing to write home about but a decent scent if it weren't for the abysmal non-existing staying power.

galbgamary
galbgamary

The smell fades quickly on me!

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

lovely. with better sillage and longevity it would have been just perfect for me.
sweet but not sickening, a gentle, delicate powdery vanilla, a little bit more woody in the drydown.
intimate and fragile skin scent.

EDIT: lasts longer on clothes, specially wool!

sofiii
sofiii

Charme starts in a sweet, quasi-fruity floral way kinda similar to many pink perfumes these days, however, there’s something deeper, cleaner and much quieter in a comfortably sensual baby powdery way.

Charme stays quite linear, just gets quiter, and more powdery in a quiet way. The notes are blended so well that it’s hard to smell any monotoned rose or any typical jasmine. There’s a certain kind of tea-like quality here, which soothes.

It hits the dry down rather fast, within two hours, but the smell lingering around for about a day, in a skin scent no-sillage way. I can smell a little hint of woods, something like sandalwood plus sweetness. This is the only downside of the perfume, sometimes the woody smell is totally gorgeous and sometimes it’s quite headache inducing(like some other floral woody musk perfume always does to me, for example Marc Jacobs Daisy’s dry down). Even though Charme is the most comfortable-to-wear floral woody musk I’ve ever find, and occasionally in love with, I wouldn’t recommend any blind buy of this one, because the dry down could be weird on some skin at some times.

Bellatrix
Bellatrix

I wanted this perfume for long time... So long that I forgot how it smells. Today I got decant and I remembered why I liked it so much.

For me, at the moment at least, this scent is like vulnerable girl. It has small strength, there is nothing dominant about it, but it has beautiful, heart (emotional) side which is full of light florals and light powdery base...
you can almost persuade yourself that this is your skin - light and floral.

guest_pearl of the ocean
guest_pearl of the ocean

I don't know what it is, but this fragrance is absolutely charming, delectable and gorgeous!
Its scent is mesmerizing - imagine eating creme caramel in bed, and wearing nothing but lace underwear. It's as cozy as you can get!

Downside? well, I just wish this fragrance could last longer than an hour. I've had serious intentions on purchasing this, but it's lacklustre sillage makes me wonder if it's even worth it.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

if anyone wants this, i have a full bottle that has only been sprayed twice. I would like to trade this for something else I'd wear more.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Luxurious and light....Absolutely balanced-woody, flowery, the perfect powder...This is a creamy come-hither scent, perhaps the best floral woody musk I've tried yet, for not being a glucose floral woody musk. I could wear this any season, day or night, it's truly a skin scent for that reason...I also really, really, really like the bottle!
I don't know why I love this so much even if the staying power is laughable...I recommend applying some to your skin, some to your clothing.

PS I know some eaux de toilette that last for the whole day, and plenty of eaux de parfum like this-we can't rely completely on the concentration for our expectations of the wear of a fragrance....

lucifera
lucifera

nice scent! too bad the lasting power is very dissapointing :( they can't call this a EDP!

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

"Would you like milk with your tea madam? or would you rather lemon instead ?"

Just like an afternoon tea party...

moonruby
moonruby

Light and creamy and as delectable as a can of sweetened condensed milk.

Sorry for the silly comparison but it really does remind me of such enjoyable cravings.

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

Wow, this is beautiful!!! I know I always have a story or a funny anecdote to go with each perfume I review, but nothing for this one. This one is just pure beauty... It's herbal in a way that isn't focused on any particular note. It's almost like smelling a warm cup of earl gray tea with honey. I will own this someday. I think the name is so fitting and the bottle is classic too. Love it!

Elumina
Elumina

I really like this fragrance, its subtle and kind of tea-like, for me its on the same level as Armani Mania. Those scents fits very good for daytime wear. Very cozy and cute, also has a little sweet note because of the vanilla! Bottle is really classic and simple, fits good to the perfume. Two thumbs up for 'Charme' :)

kitz
kitz

I love the top note but find it doesn´t sustain its interesting traits in the drydown. It is a beautiful, light perfume that gives off a nice, fresh air. Its underwear equivalent would be elegant, slightly frilly and in tasteful pastel colours.

Cari888
Cari888

I love Charme because it's flowery and powdery, but not too overpoweringly sweet. Makes me feel fresh. It's recently become a favorite.

sneza
sneza

...I wear this whenever I want to feel special, day, evening or night...I love this pefume...

mihaelasusan
mihaelasusan

Pretty,but did not last too much,only 5 min...what a pitty!I am very dissapoint about that!Signorita

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about La Perla Charme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about La Perla Charme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Charme by La Perla. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Charme by La Perla represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.