Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Tawaf La Via del Profumo for women and men
dislike

yellow floral
smoky

The final perfume in the Arabian series, Tawaf was composed to sing to the soul of the Arabian people. "Tawaf" is the name of the ritual in which pilgrims circle the Ka'abah in Mecca. The fragrance is a medley of the scents of pilgrims performing the Tawaf.

Jasmine sambac worn by the pilgrims, blended with the rose water used to wash the marble floors, the opoponax spread in the corners of the Ka'abah, and traditional Arabian scents of narcissus and myrrh form the notes of this fragrance. Tawaf was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Dubrana.

Rose Jasmine Sambac Opoponax Narcissus Myrrh

Tawaf Fragrance Reviews

lilybelle911
lilybelle911

This is a lovely jasmine fragrance. It does not make my stomach feel queasy as some jasmine scents do. I received a generous decant as part of a sampling group, and I have a spritz now and then when I am in the mood for its serene beauty, when no mass market perfume will suffice to soothe and inspire. I have been fortunate to sample quite a few Via del Profumo fragrances, and they never fail to have a pronounced effect upon my psyche and sense of well being. They are not only very well composed perfumes, but have aromatherapy benefits as well. I highly recommend this line of perfumes. Mr. Durbano is blessed with a rare gift.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about La Via del Profumo Tawaf fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about La Via del Profumo Tawaf, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tawaf by La Via del Profumo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tawaf by La Via del Profumo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Cuir de Russie Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Chanel Bois des Iles Serge Lutens Rose de Nuit La Via del Profumo Balsamo della Mecca / Mecca Balsam Guerlain Vol de Nuit Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Guerlain Nahema Serge Lutens Tubereuse Criminelle Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist Serge Lutens Borneo 1834 Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Serge Lutens Chergui L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Serge Lutens Bois de Violette Etat Libre d`Orange Rien Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur