Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

L'Amour Crystal Extrait de Parfum  Lalique for women
dislike

I want it: 33

tuberose
L'Amour Crystal Extrait de Parfum  Lalique for women Pictures L'Amour Crystal Extrait de Parfum  Lalique for women Pictures L'Amour Crystal Extrait de Parfum  Lalique for women Pictures L'Amour Crystal Extrait de Parfum  Lalique for women Pictures L'Amour Crystal Extrait de Parfum  Lalique for women Pictures

L'Amour Crystal Extrait de Parfum by Lalique is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. L'Amour Crystal Extrait de Parfum was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Nathalie Lorson. Top notes are bergamot, rose and neroli; middle notes are tuberose, jasmine and gardenia; base notes are cedar, sandalwood and musk.

Bergamot Rose Neroli

moonbloom
moonbloom

Wow!!!!!

AntigoneAscending

The absolutely gorgeous bottle drew me in, then I saw the beautiful mirrored box it comes in. Stunning. I had to know, so I went to the Lalique site. 1800$$$ for this beauty. Alas, only if I win the lottery.

AntigoneAscending

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lalique L'Amour Crystal Extrait de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lalique L'Amour Crystal Extrait de Parfum , you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Amour Crystal Extrait de Parfum by Lalique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Amour Crystal Extrait de Parfum by Lalique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Miss Dior Couture Edition Nina Ricci Nina Snow Princess Nina Ricci Nina L’Eau Christian Dior Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Escada Especially Escada Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe Gucci Gucci Premiere Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Lancome Tresor In Love Christian Dior Miss Dior (new) Marc Jacobs Daisy Escada Especially Escada Elixir Fendi L'Acquarossa Nina Ricci L`Air Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eleganza Guerlain Insolence Eau Glacee Giorgio Armani Armani Code Luna Givenchy Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette Lancome O d`Azur Givenchy Dahlia Divin