Designers » L » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Oud Bouquet Lancome for women and men

Oud Bouquet Lancome for women and men
dislike

oud
Oud Bouquet Lancome for women and men Pictures Oud Bouquet Lancome for women and men Pictures Oud Bouquet Lancome for women and men Pictures Oud Bouquet Lancome for women and men Pictures

Exclusively at Harrods, Lancome will launch the new fragrance in oriental style based on accords of oud (agar wood) which succeeds the successful edition from 2012, L'Autre Oud signed by perfumer Cristophe Raynaud. The beautifully designed flacon which characterized the first edition of Oud collection played with the game of light and details in gold color. Lancome repeats the form with the new Oud Bouquet edition from 2014, in which a rose flower is presented in mosaic form in gold color.

Top notes of the composition of the new fragrance Oud Bouquet provide a unique spicy flavor of saffron, announcing rose petals in the heart combined with woody accords of oud announced as the key note of the composition. The base contributes to a gourmand twist, while gently sweetening the listed notes and providing depth and warmth. Soft and creamy vanilla combined with praline accords lingers on the skin and leaves a memorable trail.

Oud Bouquet by Lancome will be available at Harrods as 75 ml Eau de Parfum at the announced price of 120 pounds.

Saffron Rose Agarwood (Oud) Praline Vanilla

Amber Aoud
Oud Bouquet

Oud Bouquet Fragrance Reviews

ibisco
ibisco

Love!Love!J'adore this fragrance. This is pretty much the first fragrance i've ever loved.Tons of compliments and it lasts a really long time on me. Lasts longer on clothes tho. Cos my laundry room smells like heaven cos of this scent.

unregistered
unregistered

Reminds me of a smoother, slightly sweeter, less oud prominent Roja Dove Amber Aoud at a much lower price. It's sweetness is also reminiscent of Flowerbomb Rose Explosion, as both have an ethyl maltol candy tang that the Dove lacks. Of the three compared, Oud Bouquet is by far the sweetest and smoothest. My bottle is the original formulation.

Christianne1's review on this page gives a succinct and useful description of how this fragrance smells.

EDIT Jan. 9 2017: The drydown on this is pure vanilla. Definitely more gourmand than the Roja Dove Amber Aoud. Delightful, still, but don't confuse this as a dupe for the Dove. It has got its own unique appeal.

gatsby
gatsby

The 1st edition (pictured here), discontinued: One of the most discreet and refined oud. A complex bouquet of pralines, chocolate, rose, some exotic fruits, vanilla and a hint of quince which is not listed -maybe only in my nose. with a HUGE sillage and projection. Mostly feminine, nothing manly in it. Longevity is incredibble, after 24 hours, shower, gym, sleep shower again, it is still on my hand. Insane. The smell, vibe and quality are extremely close to Roja AO - and even a bit pricy, it is more affordable than the $$$ insane Roja prices.
The new edition, also with a different bottle and box is, unfortunately, at half of performances. Also the composition was changed.

Soofiya
Soofiya

I always hated oud and never came close to oud based fragrances.my friend gave me a decant of Lancome oud bouquet and insisted on trying it,since I didn't like Lancome L'atre oud at all I didn't expect much from this one.as soon as first whiff caught my nose,I was on clouds with joy.it's very strange to say I'm in love with an oudy fragrance!
Yes,there is oud here and it's almost dominant on my skin,but rose adds delicacy to scent,vanilla makes it soft and subtle,it's blended with praline and praline adds a chocolatey,nutty quality to oud that feels deliciously smokey,like roasted nuts and a very slight touch of saffron that makes it even more yummy and at the same time adds more oriental twist...this is a love child of an eastern/arabic oudy,rosey oriental with a modern,western gourmand so it's one of rare oud based orientals that can please younger generation and gourmand lovers too.I'm so happy that finally I find my own oud
It's warm,sweet,delicious and very sensual.although it's unisex,I find it more laying on the feminine side.It can make a great seductive night/cold weather perfume.longevity and sillage are amazing.I can catch whiffs of it after hours.I've not seen it's bottle but in photo it looks glamorous and fits the scent
Loving oud bouquet gave me enough courage to blindbuy flower bomb rose expulsion,another oudy,rosey perfume..gonna order both of them
❤❤❤❤
P.s:call me crazy but Lancome oud bouquet reminds me angel schlesser oriental 2 which doesn't have any oud at all but I can feel something oudish there

Ranya
Ranya

what a fairy tale. Distinctive, ambery, with a beautiful night rose and not gourmand but wild vanilla. I am glad I own this first original formulation, as I checked the new reformulated and I found it disappointing. If you want this gem, grab it quickly because the lancome.fr have on sale the new version for 180 eur. This one is no more available.

Calvini
Calvini

If you are contemplating on this one and waiting to try the new version, I suggest you hurry before it runs out.. While the new bottle is gorgeous, it doesn't smell as good

mginawy
mginawy

Good perfume..long lasting, oud and vanilla base.

Mr Cornells
Mr Cornells

Dunno why the ladies are having a field day with this! Is there any bloke that has tried this yet? Wanna blind-buy this (as about 95% of my oud-based fragrances were blind-bought). Sincerely, I want a balanced view (from both sexes) as this perfume is marketed as "unisex"!

LE NEZ - zouhair
LE NEZ  - zouhair

c'est un parfum très spécial, a vrai dire, je ne l'ai pas trop apprécié la première fois, mais avec le temps, est devenue trop bon, surtout quand je l'ai senti sur un ami, il dure assez longtemps et se projette bien aussi, un peu féminin, mais reste unisexe a la fois, le mélange oud, vanille, rose et le pralinée donne un aspect très unique, comme si la peau était plus douce qu'elle ne l’était, comme si y'avait aussi du chocolat...
je le recommande bien, et ne le jugez pas dés les premiers jours, laissez le interagir avec vous
et vaut mieux le sentir sur une autre personne si vous voulez le reconnaitre vraiment

blueviolet
blueviolet

Finally tried this.
First 5 minutes are gorgeous, sweet and Oudy. Similar to Jo Malone rose and oud + a faint chocolate note.
Then it turns. Into what I can only describe as a vintage makeup note. Not powdery but what make up from yesteryear smelled like. I found no rose or oud in this bit. It's not for me at all, I like a strong oud and this isn it. I hate to use phrases like "old" and "old fashioned" but I'm struggling to find a better word for it this time. I hope no one is offended, I know some of you will like this, but it's a no for me. I suppose they did make it very different than many rose/oud combos out there and for that they should have credit.
Fancy bottle too.
Should add that I own and love the first one in this line.

christianne1
christianne1

This is an absolutely beautiful fragrance...almost a gourmand rose oud. Sweet and a bit sexy with vanilla and praline, it rounds everything out into a feminine leaning western oud with lots of saffron and rose and it does have a noticeable and very pleasant smoky oud note, especially in the dry down. Lots of praline, it is fairly sweet. But everything is very well blended and very balanced and more of a crowd pleaser. Smooth and easy to wear and a bit seductive. .

I am a big rose oud fan and have tried countless versions and this is a little different. If you like a sweet, western influenced oud with a semi gourmand quality, I highly recommend this one if you have an opportunity. Not your typical Lancome that is for certain.

Guest_theperfumedveil
Guest_theperfumedveil

Nooo, this is not as good as L'Autre Oud. I had high hopes for this new beauty but the bottle is ugly and the smell opens with VERY OLD fashioned flowers and mellows into a soft incense. I am smelling the incense hours later and it is kinda addictive but there is no rose and the oud, if you can call it that, must be burning. Will not buy.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

This has to be one of the best oud/rose combo scent out there! Admittedly, I don't have a big experience in fragrances yet, let alone in high end products like this one or niche perfumery. But, despite how overhyped my first statement can be there is no denying that this perfume is pure class, sophistication and intellect.

Seeing the notes here, one might think that this is a linear typical oud/rose/saffron scent, but this is far from true. This perfume evolves on the skin all day long!
Here's how I see the note pyramid:
Top notes: Saffron
Middle notes: Rose and oud
Base notes: Vanilla

I detected a chocolate note somewhere in the opening but was too faint to be really sure.

Long lasting with a good projection, this perfume is definitely not be missed for oud fanatics. It's different and familliar... Not quite sure how!

milkyway
milkyway

That bottle!...stunning
L'Autre Aoud is exceptional, I am really loking forward to this :D

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Oud Bouquet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lancome Oud Bouquet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oud Bouquet by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oud Bouquet by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.