Designers » L » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Raghba Classic Lattafa Perfumes for women and men
dislike

oud
Raghba Classic Lattafa Perfumes for women and men Pictures

Raghba Classic by Lattafa Perfumes is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features agarwood (oud), incense, woody notes, benzoin, vanilla and ambergris.

Agarwood (Oud) Incense Woody Notes Benzoin Vanilla Ambergris

Sacred
Raghba

Raghba Classic Fragrance Reviews

GustaveTheNose

This is a second review.

I have not tried the original Raghba, but I notice a lot of similarities between this ( Raghba classic) and scentstory 24 Gold. I have both on and I can appreciate a mild difference in that 24 gold is smoother and more ambery, while raghba classic has more edge, more incense, and a bit more musky, although they become very similar in the drydown.

Raghba classic compared to 24 gold is more Middle-eastern.

Both are very strong perfumes and have strong projection, I would say they are 90-95% similar.

Knightofwands

A couple of people seem to be confusing this with Raghba (original) which does smell like 24 Gold.

This listing is for Raghba Classic which is entirely different in my opinion. My review is a few reviews down.

Dark-X
Dark-X

Very sweet vanilla with light woody background. While marketed as unisex, I believe this leans hard toward being feminine.

GustaveTheNose

I received this one today and was very excited to try it following the positive reviews.

It smells quite heavy at the beginning and softens after 10-15 minutes. Its ambery, woody, sweet, and musky.

Its very similar to pure oudi from the same house, but pure oudi is stronger, spicier, and less ambery.

If I knew the similarities between them both I would have stuck with one of them only

If anyone wants to swap I have a full bottle of raghba classic minus 2 spritz

Update: I found that the best way to wear this is to use it under clothes because it is too strong and can become cloying if overdone. Will certainly give very nice vibe in the morning if used before going to bed too

rober__madrid
rober__madrid

Huele durante bastante tiempo, pero tiene un deje sucio bastante desagradable 5/10.

Ivyswirl
Ivyswirl

I'd definitely agree it smells like 24 Gold but I prefer this, it sits better on my skin.

When I initially got this I almost wrote it off as it smelled so similar and I already own Gold but I find that I reach for this so often just for the comfort feeling, plus the fact that it's so cheap I feel no guilt in spraying it!

Resinous, sweet and a bit oudy. It's nowhere near as powerful as I expected but perhaps that's just me?

For practially a tenner it's more than worth testing!

ewanhoozarmy
ewanhoozarmy

This really reminds me of Scentstory's 24 Gold. For me Gold is too cloying so this is a win for me!

valentinocerca.amore
valentinocerca.amore

Excellent scent, worth more than its price, good projection and sillage

Lysci
Lysci

This was a blind buy for me and I'm not a fan. It's heavy on the powder, but underneath that there's a sweet caramel-y note. I just can't get past the powder. It's also quite strong for me. I've decided to put it on eBay shortly after trying it :(

Aamir Ahmed
Aamir Ahmed

i didnt appreciate it initially but later i fall in love with this beauty, this is a really beautiful fragrance.High quality juice...It is different than the regular raghba, this one has some floral notes in it.Niche frag lovers will love/appreciate this juice.

deathpill
deathpill

This one really smells very different on clothes than on skin, I mean like a complete different fragrance. On clothes its very floral with the rose and jasmine standing out, but on skin the benzoin and vanilla with the woods and incense stand out. On clothes its juicy floral and on skin its powdery smoky. I love this one. Unlike Raghba original, this is more mature and up class, although I absolutely love the original too, this one doesn't feel as sweet thanks to the florals and benzoin amped up and vanilla toned down. With performance its really amazing, when you press your nose to your skin you won't get that strong scent you'd expect but it projects! just sitting here 5 hours after application its projecting and enveloping me. I can't stop sniffing the air around me. I've already got 2 compliments today. If you can buy it, get it! Very few scents beat the quality you get at this price point! And believe me this is quality!

Knightofwands

This is one of the best blind buys I've ever made!
Beautiful, quality perfume. Thank you for the reviews which guided me to this gem.
Long lasting, great quality and not as pungent as Raghba, although I love that too.
24 hrs plus on skin. It sure how long projection is, but easily more than 12 hours.
Similar to Dueto Uber at the end of the dry down, but 1/5 of the price!
Apart from a few notable exceptions (in my top 6), I'm sick of Western perfumes with their unimaginative compositions and poor performance combined with rip off prices. Why would anyone put up with poor performance? Even if something smells fantastic, if it only lasts a couple of hours, it's a fail for me. I'm out of the house for 12 hours most days and don't really want to be carrying full bottles or decants around with me. Sorry if I seem unrealistic, but I expect a £40-£70 (or more!) scent to last all day. Arabic perfumes, if carefully selected from reviews etc, offer quality, performance and a touch of the exotic at incredibly reasonable prices! This also means being able to have lots more scents in my haul. I'm voting with my wallet from now on.

SadieBluesLady
SadieBluesLady

Not gorgeous. Not OMG. There is some combination of notes that my nose simply does not like. Too bad, it had great longevity . . . all 3 times I tried wearing it.

Aouldfactory
Aouldfactory

I love this scent. There's no doubt that this fragrance is unisex and is one of my favorite Middle Eastern offerings, right up there with Kalemat but at less than half the cost. This one is difficult to find but well worth the cost if you can dig one up. Fantastic cross between the original Raghba and Wood Intense. Highly recommended!!

Jac401
Jac401

Just got this today. It is fabulous. I'm not sure why everyone says oudh is difficult, because on my skin, it just smells like it was made for me. I have been looking for perfumes like this all my life, as I just knew what would be 'right' on me. I have Shalimar and love it, but it's somewhat soft, even in it's gorgeousness; I wear Opium, and on my skin it is not brash or loud, just a lovely fragrance. Most other perfumes vanish within a couple of hours or smell like a sweet shop - yhew! This Classic, though, is perfection; it's dark and enveloping, warm and sensual, and the joy of it lasts soooo long.
It's not a 'feminine' perfume, but a full 'woman' perfume, and I'm sure a real man could pull it off really well, too. I know I would have a hard job resisting a man wearing this wicked juice. It's like sex with black molasses sauce.

!0/10

shushkin
shushkin

OMG! I'm not afraid of oud anymore. This stuff is gorgeous. Please dont think its just one for the boys. Dont miss out on this beautifully balanced, inexpensive, heavenly eastern olfactory experience.

judyk
judyk

Oh.
My.
God.
This is gorgeous! I have Raghba and I really enjoy it - it's a fun, quirky scent that reminds me of In Control Curious + oud + incense. But this, Raghba Classic, is so much more deep and elegant. The sophisticated older sister of the pair.

First off, Raghba opens with a high-pitched sugary sweetness. Even in the drydown Raghba retains a light-hearted candy note (and veers off into Ameer al Oudh territory, another fave). Classic's sweetness, on the other hand, is tempered with a heady floral I cannot identify*.

Raghba's oud has a medicinal edge, Classic's is earthier.

Raghba has more vanilla, is woodier and I detect a hint of cinnamon.

Classic is darker and more mysterious. Yes, there's vanilla and incense but there's also this 'unlisted' flower note that changes the whole nature of the perfume. And I detect just a smidgen of cumin, which along with the dirtier oud and exotic floral makes for a very seductive fragrance.

Lattafa just has the knack, and I hope they never lose it. <3

*Edit 16Oct15 - Duh. Rose? :P It's just so 'dolled up' with the other notes that I didn't recognise it at first. I suspect some jasmine as well.

FlirtBoy
FlirtBoy

a must try for everyone who is a newbie introduced to oriental scents 7/10

Guest_Scarletting
Guest_Scarletting

If anyone knows more about this fragrance, such as where it can be bought and how it compares to Lattafa's other Raghba, please message me.

malik2011
malik2011

This is very nice and it happened to me to had it once, it smells oud-y in a flirty way.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lattafa Perfumes Raghba Classic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lattafa Perfumes Raghba Classic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Raghba Classic by Lattafa Perfumes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Raghba Classic by Lattafa Perfumes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.