Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Essenza di Roma Laura Biagiotti for women

Essenza di Roma Laura Biagiotti for women
dislike

almond
Essenza di Roma Laura Biagiotti for women Pictures Essenza di Roma Laura Biagiotti for women Pictures

Essenza di Roma is a new fragrant duo presented by the house of Laura Biagiotti this spring, while celebrating the 25th anniversary of the house. The new feminine composition Essenza di Roma arrives with its masculine companion Essenza di Roma Uomo. The two fragrances are inspired by Rome, capturing beauty of the city and monuments, uniting what is timeless, classic and modern with an homage to the legendary period full of beauty, passion and joy of life - "La Dolce Vita".

The two new fragrances make a new chapter of the Roma collection by Laura Biagiotti and are created for the modern man and woman striving for elegance and pleasure in everyday life and surroundings. Enchanted by beauty of Rome, designers of the house of Laura Biagiotti decided to express beauty of Italian heritage and to accentuate value of its centuries long culture in the fragrances while mixing landscapes, scents in the air and gentle emotions.

Fragrance for women Essenza di Roma brings freshness and vitality with juicy and sweet mandarin accords. Luminous and optimistic zests announce a blend of cyclamen and almonds in the heart of the fragrance and offer wonderful charm to this edition. Woody notes accompany aromas of the heart, highlight creamy sweet aromas and leave a strong and elegant effect. The base of the composition is soft, artistic and comfortable and blends notes of sandalwood with fine and casual vanilla. Women's edition arrives as 50 and 100ml EDT. Essenza di Roma was launched in 2013.

Mandarin Orange

Cyclamen Almond Woodsy Notes

Vanila Sandalwood

Mistero di Roma Donna
Roma

Essenza di Roma Fragrance Reviews

alias222
alias222

I really hoped this would be a modern, sophisticated, toned down version of the old Roma (which I find too heavy, too strong and too hard to pull off).
It is not. This version is still very "old school", imo. Sort of too loud, intrusive and artificial.
Nothing feminine or natural or appealing about it. Definatelly lacks that modern twist (which I expected).
Not to insult anyone, and with great respect to the elderly, this is an old lady scent in all its aspects.
Not a safe blind buy at all, of course.

agarobka
agarobka

Time. Time is of great importance when it comes to this perfume. It was my blind buy based solely on reviews here. When it came yesterday the moment I opened the bottle was...terrifying. So strong! Far too strong for my liking! A disaster, in one word. But I used it on my wrist nevertheless. And that's when a miracle happend. It blended in with my skin really smoothfly. Settled down nicely. I could detect vanila and mandarin orange (still working on almonds ;)) It's a very cozy fragrance, working great in winter. So to sum it up - try this not very popular beauty, but do give it some time to let you both acquaint with, in good way. :)

Edit: It's addictive! Seriously. At first I thought it might be too heavy for me, after a day of wearing it I got used to it and found it pretty attractive and NOW... I cannot stop using it! Even though there are like at least dozen others in my collection to use. Wow!

kati77
kati77

I get 50% of kenzo l elephant on my skin when i wear Essenza di Roma. Warm, softly oriental yet rich floral milky/peachy vibe with, in this pre-winter weather.
Really i am positively surprised cuz on april/may weather i didnt get that. Then it was slightly boring smell.
So ladies try again this fragrance now.

roseombre
roseombre

Begin like ROMA ends like Hypnotic Poison.

temporal
temporal

A pleasant fragrance. A sweet accord here is subtle, and vanilla is quite restrained. This perfume is very adaptive. It comfortably fits cold season, but due to it's lightness and crispy citrus note it will match warm seasons as well. It brings a sense of relaxation and a holiday feeling :)

Essenza di Roma is more safe than Roma as there is no risky touch of bitter grapefruit and mint. But being a fan of natural sandalwood oil, I find here only a very light hint of a note, which could be identified as a sandalwood.

Both with a new reformulation of Roma and a brand new Essenza di Roma I've got a feeling they are just shadows of some rich vivid perfumes. I wish Laura Biagiotti would produce at least limited edition of vivid versions based on these fabulous formulas.

cirmok
cirmok

A small masterpiece! On my skin, these well selected notes make miracles. It starts with beautiful citrus, crisp and a bit bitter, like opening the window on a breezy morning, and then it slowly develops into a smooth, elegant, wearable but noticeable "white" scent. The silent, content side of la dolce vita, not for display to the world, but for a lazy long brunch with a good friend. I really like it!

Aysu
Aysu

You can find traces of original Roma in this and if you are a Roma fan, you will probably like this as well. I am happy that mint note in Roma is now removed from this composition, but I found it too woody for my liking. Bottle is beautiful.

Save M
Save M

ESSENZA DI ROMA is sensual elegant and amazing!! I really recommend it to everyone who loves woody notes. It's all about woody and sweet notes with a touch of fruits to refresh it .
It's comfortable even in summertime though it has a deep personality which I really like..
it's perfect for all the women who like vanilla fragrances with a touch of fresh citruses. There is a well balanced accord of vanilla, mandarin and woody notes.
The lasting power is great so that you can appreciate it on your skin until the morning after !! CHANGING, with its salty and sweet twisting stages, and Confortable in daytime as well as at night!!
I really love it because its a bit savory, and it make me dream of holidays in a gracefull Italian sunny and blowy seacoast. One of my favourite choice in summer!!

sophia*rose
sophia*rose

I received a sample of this today. It's really, really lovely. I've only been to Rome once, but it was an amazing experience and a beautiful city. And when I smell this, I get it... I can say "yes... this is Roma."

Most of the time with fragrance, I don't like to dissect the notes out one by one, I like to get a feel for the overall composition when I smell. But I'll mention a little bit. To my nose, the almonds and sandalwood do stand out more in the drydown, and I also smell... and this might just be me... Stracciatella. One of my favorite ice creams. Stracciatella is mostly composed of vanilla with delicate chocolate pieces, but I do think the vanilla has a different flavor to it than regular vanilla.

Overall though, Essenza di Roma doesn't scream ice cream or food, because the floral and woody notes balance that out. It's very soft and elegant, think of a warm summer night's breeze... I like how, with my imagination, it does transport me back there. A lot of fashion, art and flirtations around you. You don't rush... you walk slow, and enjoy every moment. I think the fragrance really captures that.

I might purchase the full-size bottle. It would be an amazing summer scent, but because it is warm, I think this will be great in all seasons. Definitely very cozy for winter too. It doesn't feel like an EdT, it's been on me for hours and I don't feel like it's gotten weaker. So that's great, because it looks like there is no EdP version as of right now.

p.s. With this scent on my arm, I realized it's time to rewatch Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday!

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

I am a long time fan of Laura Biagotti! I have had both Roma and Venezia (original formulations) I look forward to experiencing this new incarnation.

auroramaria
auroramaria

Biagiotti's fragrances are usually very likable and safe, the original Roma is really a pleasant scent the new Essenza has the potential to be great judjing by the notes and hopefully with some real extra longevity.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Essenza di Roma by Laura Biagiotti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Essenza di Roma by Laura Biagiotti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.