Designers » L » Chypre Floral « Groups

Laura Rose Laura Biagiotti for women

Laura Rose Laura Biagiotti for women
dislike

Laura Rose Laura Biagiotti for women Pictures

Laura Rose is a new, fragrant story by the house of Laura Biagiotti and it was presented as a sensual successor of perfume Laura from 1994. The first, gentle and innocent Laura wrapped your aura in a subtle, unnoticeable way, leaving a clean, airy, floral-fruity trail.

The new edition, arriving on the market tin May 2009, is named Laura Rose and it accentuates with its name the romantic, pink flacon, rose aromas in a heart and innocent sparks of the composition.

Top notes promise black currant leaves and buds mixed with crystallized orange and lemon. A heart blooms with Bella rose, surrounded with yellow freesia, with unexpected, typical Italian aromas of Milan bread Panettone. Base notes create a finish with earthy and dark accords of patchouli, with crystal musk.

Laura Rose flacon is made of glass and has the same form as the original Laura from 1994, but is colored in pale punk nuances this spring.

Orange Amalfi Lemon Cassis Black Currant

Rose Freesia Wheat

Patchouli Musk

Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette
Jil Sander Eve

Laura Rose Fragrance Reviews

Rosepowdery
Rosepowdery

This flanker has nothing to do with the original Laura. Actually it is very similar to Chanel Coco Mademoiselle but it doesnt have that "expensive Chanel signature". Some find Mademoiselle strong or too mature. Laura Biagotti Rose is delicate and soft but really very similar to Coco Mademoiselle. The price is very good.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

I always was complimented whilst wearing this. The sillage and longevity are excellent. The scent is more appropriate for cold weather. Laura Rose smells like an expensive french perfume, but I won't repurchase it because it's a little too mature for my age - 27. Maybe after 10 years this will become one of my favourites.

kati77
kati77

WEll,its a nice scent, its bad that only close to skin i can smell it, and after 15min its changing to very bland or very delicate ,a bit fresh which gives lemon, rose and patchuli gentle ,fresia gives a bit sweet ,floral note ,really if it would be done better quality ,stronger to detect ,this perfume could be great.

For summer its good fragrance ,but i wouldnt say its edp ,its barely edt looking at longevity side.
And for rose lovers its not a good example. More i would say a wine with a light pink colour rose reminds me.

Lakambini
Lakambini

Laura Rose has “flanker” in its DNA, destined (or constructed) never to achieve equal status with the original Laura. The two scents have nothing in common except that lightness of mood. If anything, Laura Rose is even more subtle than Laura. Laura Rose opens with a pleasant pink mix of freesia, black currant (berries and leaf) and citrus – some of my favorite notes, in squeaky clean fashion. Very soon it morphs into the sort of musky, patchouli-grounded rose that derives heavily from Narciso Rodriguez, SJ Parker Lovely and, to an extent, Guerlain Idylle. But instead of pulling out all the stops as these fragrances do, Laura Rose remains tentative and virginal. As a perfume, it’s very nice, very proper, very straight-A. But it won’t sing solo, and I doubt it’ll inspire obsession in male or female alike.

melange
melange

Nice, but disappointing; after a very nice opening which reminds me of Angel, and does not last long, comes - as mimi.smell pointed out - a generic, floral-sweet, pleasant-nothing-special scent.

On second thought: this might be a good "first adult perfume" for a girl/ young woman in her late teens/ early twenties.

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

Ah, the freshness of the citrus, mixed with the lovely rose. I can just describe what comes to my mind, when smelling this fragrance:

Summer day. Sunshine. You have just showered, with hair still wet. You are on the beach, wearing t-shirt and shorts, walking barefoot in the sand, playfully digging your feet deeper into the warm sand. Small waves comes crashing in over the sand and your feet. You hear birds singing. It's a wonderful day!

mimi.smell
mimi.smell

At the beginning this is a lot more about orange and lemon than about roses.. yet there is some candy sweetness.
When calms down (quite quickly) it's very common scent, kinda citrus - rosy musky fragrance, too sour for my taste, too sweet at the same time. Lemon dipped in sugar. Very linear,even syntetic ... not much to talk about.
As I think that every perfume finds the right customer, I would say, that Rose could be nice daily fragrance for teen-girl.

DANA SUSANESCU
DANA SUSANESCU

its just wow...i bought it from Dusseldorf in 2009.i still have a bit and i'm trying to find it since then.

LauraHume
LauraHume

I bought this in Germany airport in 2009, and I'm still using the same bottle now, I actually love it!!
and on a plus side, everyone I know wants it and have been complimented many times by guys!!

Norgirl
Norgirl

tryed a littlebit of this and expected somthing like the original Laura . but i could not find anything .
I thought i would like this but it just dead not work on me at all . Il stick whit Laura the originale :)

guest_atom gal
guest_atom gal

i tried using this line of perfume and it really came out to be so..so good that everytime i spoke to anybody, they interrupted the conversation just to ask what's the name of the scent i got...oh i feel so gorgeous too wearing this scent...

Hajuherne
Hajuherne

A lovely fragrance with peculiar rose and pink pepper combination. Such discrete contrasts , at the same time sexy and sporty, casual and classy, so beautiful, my absolute favourite. My husband loves this one too...

Annah7
Annah7

Just tried this one on me yesterday. It smelled artificial and very common. The dry down surprisingly was very masculine. I thought it will be delicate feminine fragrance but was wrong. I don't like it at all.

LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Nice, sweet floral fragrance. Men loves it! :)

MoietToi
MoietToi

I recived a sample of this perfume when I was buying some make up. Well I don't really like floral scents to be honest. But this one is actually quiet nice but I wouldn't buy it. Beacuse I am saving up for Angel. I can definatley smell the rose but it's a squeaky clean rose. Not the hey-look-at-moi-sexy! Rose that you can find in Agent P.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Laura Biagiotti Laura Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Laura Biagiotti Laura Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Laura Rose by Laura Biagiotti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Laura Rose by Laura Biagiotti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.