Designers » L » Citrus Gourmand « Groups

Eau Gourmande Tarte Au Citron Laura Mercier for women

Eau Gourmande Tarte Au Citron Laura Mercier for women
dislike

Eau Gourmande Tarte Au Citron by Laura Mercier is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for women. Eau Gourmande Tarte Au Citron was launched in 2006. The fragrance features pine tree, star anise, musk, white woods, cassia, vanilla, jasmine, bergamot, praline and lemon.

Pine Tree Star Anise Musk White Woods Cassia Vanilla Jasmine Bergamot Praline Lemon

Lemon Escape
Lemon Tart

Eau Gourmande Tarte Au Citron Fragrance Reviews

KateHoney13
KateHoney13

I don't even like citrus scents yet this one has completely won me over. It is so delicious with the perfect amount of sweetness. This one is certainly my favourite out of all of her scents, it just has something so comforting about it. I find that it lasts for ages and smells delicious from the begging to the end. It is fresh and perfect for Spring/Summer.

audreyt1984
audreyt1984

Oh what an amazing fragrance here!!!! I've always looooooved lemon pastry fragrances and this one is excellent. It smells so good, so gourmand, so lovely. What makes it different of the other 2 similar scents I own, which are Citron-vanille from Dans un jardin, and Hello sugar! by Bath and body works, is that it has this very subtle but oh so gorgeous burnt scent, but in a very positive way. You know, when you are distracted and your pastry bakes just a little too long? It is not burnt for you not to eat it, it is just a little bit burnt, just a little more crunchy and with a very little good burnt taste... That's what I smell when I spray it. After a while, the scent develops more on the vanilla side, but you still can smell a bit of citrus. It is so delightful and I feel so happy and gorgeous whenever I wear it!!!

mary.ellen.frye
mary.ellen.frye

Smells like a warm lemon tarte but a bit more subtle. I am a fan of Laura Mercier's Eau Gourmand fragrances with the Vanille gourmand my favorite and this my second favorite. I usually reserve the Tarte au Citron for summer months though. Yummy.

jlfears
jlfears

~~happiness in a bottle!~~

Strong lemon cake with well done (not strong) pine needles and light hints of red currant. AMAZING.

Greensprite
Greensprite

Pretty sure they reformulated this when they changed the packaging from the metallic box to the pastel one. It seems a lot more delicate and subtle now :(

Lucy Peach
Lucy Peach

I absolutely love this fragrance and right now it makes me go Mmmmmmm every day. It's like fresh-made lemon meringue pie, slightly caramelised on top. Delicious praline after the initial lemony blast. Not too sweet. A very comforting scent and longlasting.

kuroicigarette
kuroicigarette

I am a great fan of the gourmand fragrances, I've seen it for sale as a mini spray bottle and couldn't get my hands on it. This year when it became part of their permanent collection I had to go through a lot of hurdles to get my hands on it.

It smells like an elegant pastry, I get the creme fraiche scent as well as the bergamot along the citrus notes and I can smell the sugar and meringue on it as well as some neroli.

On my skin the harsh citrus notes fade away quickly and leave a scent of freshly baked lemon pie in your kitchen kind of scent without being literally food.

This scent reminds me of when my late sister used to bake tarte au citron for me and leaves me enveloped in a scent of nostalgia. I'm pretty sure that for a lot of people this will read as too gourmand or too food like but for me it's the scent of memories.

june7rose
june7rose

Lemon cookies, delicious. The problem is, like the rest of her gourmand line, it fades 3, 2, 1....

tubereuse
tubereuse

Okay lemony. Another Laura Mercier perfume that fades in a flash. The body lotion lasts just a bit longer.

There are deeper and more complex out there for light lemon-citrus-gourmand (try Fleurs de Citronnier, Serge Lutens!).

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

it took me a while to warm up to LM's eau gourmande tarte au citron, but I am glad I gave it time.

This to me, is the perfect after-shower, cozy dessert scent. It's a warm powder with a burnt lemon meringue scent that is so comforting. I have a lemon body scrub from "cake" and the 2 go perfectly together. There is a strange unexpected evergreen forest smell in the background of this perfume, which is coming from the pine tree and wood notes. It makes this perfume into more of a body care product scent than a real perfume... and this is why I believe it to be a good after shower spray. It also has a slightly vintage vibe to it, for a gourmand anyway.

It is a grown up lemon gourmand, with a musky-woody base that keeps it from being too childish smelling. I would call it a gourmand woody musky if such a thing exists!!

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

I am not the one to write negative reviews. So, this is not a review, just a warning. I tested this, and I don't know whether it was "off", I must admit the color of the juice was a little dark, but it was a noseating experience that really turned my stomach. Absolutely chemical, sweet and rotten powdery aroma, that I had to scrub with lots of soap. A little bit reminding me of Le Paradis de Nina ( but that one is beautiful), and mostly like a chemical bomb designed to poison...Really try before you buy... could be bad chemistry to me. I got no lemon, unless I consider the faint furniture cleaner smell lemon. No pralines, no vanilla, just tons of aspartame and rotten fruits. Yucky.

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

Faint citrus, warm praline, warm heavy cream, cool amber and a touch of musk is the best way I can describe how Tarte au Citron smells on me. I don't get any note that screams "lemon", just a mellow citrus. All the notes blend so well, that none of them really stand out amongst the rest. I love & own Le Couvent Des Minimes Lemon & Verbena and I don't think this smells anything like it. It does however remind me of what Valentino's V would smell like if they added some gourmonde notes. The lasting power of Tarte au Citron is fairly good. When I spitz 2-4 times it lasts around 7 hours. A friend first introduced me to this fragrance. I loved the way it smelled on her and luckily it smells just as nice on me.

Norgirl
Norgirl

Oh how i love this fresh stingy lemon vanilla scent. It almost makes my mouth watering .. need some lemonade :)
This is truly something to try if you like the sour lemon just mixed Right whit vanilla. Almost like a Lemon curd but less sugary:)
The notes are mixed very well , i cant tell the that much apart . This is a stayer and mood lifter in my wardrobe . i Love Lemonade
One my skin this lasts all day longe and still very prominant to. this is so jummy. my daughter just told me i think i smell like cupcake icing :) he he and yes it was me :) she loved it .. Not to sweet , but citrusy fresh kind off

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

This one is really yummy. Great for gourmand lovers. It smells like citrus when you first spray it then smells like pie. I was at the doctor's office one day and the Dr. said she though somebody was eating cookies LOL. I said no it's my perfume. Great scent for summer!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande Tarte Au Citron fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande Tarte Au Citron, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Gourmande Tarte Au Citron by Laura Mercier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Gourmande Tarte Au Citron by Laura Mercier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.