Designers » L » Woody Chypre « Groups

Patchouli 24 Le Labo for women and men
dislike

leather
smoky

Patchouli 24 by Le Labo is a Woody Chypre fragrance for women and men. Patchouli 24 was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Annick Menardo. Top note is patchouli; middle notes are birch and styrax; base note is vanilla.

Patchouli

Memory Motel

Patchouli 24 Fragrance Reviews

EnchantedandDecanted
EnchantedandDecanted

This is another Le Labo fragrance that lacks in consistency. if I hold two bottles side by side, the color of the actual fragrance is different. One is also more smoky than the other. The less smoky actually has a patchouli smell while the heavy smoky one is more patchouli.

I have spent a lot of money on Le labo and I really wish I could get find a consistent fragrance that doesn't change. So far, Bergamote 22 is the only one. The problem is I dont like it as much as others.

UnearthlyApothecary
UnearthlyApothecary

Smells like standing near a bonfire on a cold fall night while huddled inside a big leather jacket.
Very smoky, very leathery, a tad of vanilla. One of the most unique compositions I have had the pleasure of indulging in. Darkly beautiful, Love it
This really sweetens up after a bit the vanilla becomes more prominent and it begins to remind me a lot of..Bvlgari Black. Which makes sense as this is created by the same nose. While the price will definitly keep me from owning a full bottle of this, I'm happy to know I have a close second in my wardrobe already created by the very same talent

Yourhumblenarrator
Yourhumblenarrator

Smoke. Deep, heavy smoke. Le Labo Patchouli 24 is one cumin drop away from full on barbecue sauce slathered on bones. If it's campfire smoke you're after then meet your new best friend, but don't think for a second that this is going to bring back memories of camping with your bros deep in the pine trees. This is a primal, meaty smoke beefed up by birch and leather, like four cave men sitting around a fire, the flames glimmering off of their dirty faces. Unfortunately that's a huge bulk of what makes up Patchouli 24. There's some fuzzy patchouli and warm, gorgeous bourbon vanilla waiting for you when the smoke finally clears, but boy does it take a while to clear. By the halfway point the fragrance is pure smokey vanilla, and if you know Annick Menardo you know that she's very comfortable in this territory. Vanilla 24 would be a more suitable name, as that boozy vanilla soon becomes the star of the show, but apparently the use of misleading titles is Le Labo's trademark. Either way I'm quite torn. I've been looking for a quality vanilla scent and this develops into just that, but the journey to the heart of the scent is just way too long and harsh. Would I wear it? Hell yeah. Would I pay the hefty niche price? Tough call.

duck2587
duck2587

The perfect smoke scent for me. The opening smells like a bbq fire pit with a hint of leather and vanilla. As the fragrance dries down, a warm smokey vanilla comes through. The patchouli peaks its head through here and there and intertwines with the vanilla and smoke. This is not a cloying smoke. Its a delicious smokey scent. Easy on the trigger. The longevity, performance and sillage is beast mode on me.

Danielectro
Danielectro

If you are looking for an unadulterated patchouli scent, then this may not be it. But I guess that goes without saying, because this is supposed to be a 24 note fragrance. Right off the top there is a room filling floral-potpourri-like headiness, in a haze of smoke. Then out comes the beat up old leather and patchouli. The patchouli is not very bracing or minty. More of a smooth, vintage patchouli.

tymanski
tymanski

don't worry, dude, you'll grow up one day! :) seriously, in the pantheon of the great Smokies™, P24 is all wacky bbq fun + attention to structure that has made it a classic. mandatory for smoke aficiando & carnivores ....

miracleborgtech
miracleborgtech

Bonfire of the Vanities! OMG! I love smoky perfumes! I love patchouli! I love dark enigmatic perfumes! The opening is a fireworks of smoky embers that burst like bottle rockets. I can practically see the sparks in the air! The smoldering vanilla drenched wood is stunning.

But . . . within a few minutes it dries down to a pale specter of itself. Drydown - soft sillage, soft longevity. Ended up being more of a candle than a bonfire. Love this burning enigmatic scent so much that repeat profuse spraying is my solution! Even applied on my hair!

1/21 Edit - I applied an unscented lotion to my skin before applying, and also made sure to get it on my clothes. The fabric, and moisturized skin held the scent really well. I wore this for days on end, and it is now one of my all time loves. Gorgeous!
2/1 Edit - Still addicted to this warm, beautiful perfume. One of the best vanilla scents ever.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

I'm a smoke fan, so yes, I love this stuff! As eilismaireg pointed out, it's Autumn in a bottle! A lovely scent. To my nose it is not as campfire-smokey as Naomi Goodsir's Bois d'Ascese (which I also like a lot).

Don't be put off by the "patchouli" in title. There is indeed an earthy, potting soil aspect to this, but it's a well-blended mix of smoke and patch.

I don't detect much vanilla here... I guess it modifies the raw/soil note of the patchouli more than asserts itself as sweet. This is not sweet.

I think I like this as much or more than the Tom Ford Patchouli Absolu, which is very much a potting soil scent.

Yes - I want a bottle!

nebbe
nebbe

This is much vanilla, smoke & leather on me. Vanilla typically stands out on my skin, so I am not surprised that I smell it while others don't get much.

It's nice, strong (quite strong), and I am enjoying finishing up my sample, but this isn't a wardrobe purchase for me. I prefer Bvlgari Black for my vanilla/rubber/leather needs :)

Viktor.v.d.b.
Viktor.v.d.b.

This one to me is pure smoke, roast and barbecue scent. I get burned bacon. It's almost not a perfume scent. It makes me think of something heavy, earthy, dark. Patchouli 24 is a bit too present, it stays really on the foreground. It lasts very long and you don't need much to smell a whole day, which is good in a way because it's also very expensive.

smellysmellerson
smellysmellerson

The patchouli in this is quite clear and there to my nose. It's a ripe, wet, earthy patchouli. This matches very well with the minty/camphor aspect that is quite prominent in the perfume. Definitely wonderful for those who love SMOKE, big sillage and longevity. Familiar, yet strange, and very very beautiful.

cologneblanche
cologneblanche

I find this to be similar to Comme des Garcon Black in that it is in a similar category. They are both very smokey, powerful, and woody. However, they don't smell alike! Black is more incensy peppery smoke, and Patchouli 24 is more log cabin and old books with a sweet undertone...Smoked vanilla woods. I particularly like the dry down where Annick Mernado's signature gourmand oriental element comes out. Slightly reminiscent of Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin's dry down. It turns quite edible eventually when the vanilla appears from the heart note... It's reminiscent of toasted marshmallows, or creme brûlée. A burnt vanilla!

Mr. Chris
Mr. Chris

Is this at all similar to comme de garcons black?

Scentmad
Scentmad

Gorgeous. This potion rocks. It's tar, wood, vanilla, leather and patchouli.

Smells like a gothic library used in a vampire story and I love it!

For those of us who are a little jaded with generic white florals, berry/toffee confections and the ouds - this stuff is the antidote!

Taliera
Taliera

Of course this isn't a friendly fragrance - who would want to smell like a barbecue??! But for those of us who find its depth and obscurity appealing, it has the potential to be very erotic and sensual. Graduates of Tom Ford Private Blend should try it.

miss mills
miss mills

What Morkant said! That, and heres my 5 cents; A chemical opening that was anything but patchouli! Tar and Isotypes? After half an hour, it settled into a smoky, woody 'fume that settles into a smoky, tar laden, vanillac beast that I am really enjoying. Reminds me of dark and dingy victorian places where ghosts linger. I may wear it to The Cure tonight.
This is one weird and complex perfume but after now reading who created it, I wouldn't expect anything less! I'm giving those time, a like may turn into a love.

secamel
secamel

I like it. Not a friendly fragrance. You won’t smell nice or cozy, but after a while you get used to it. Just like being in love. You just give up and realize your expectations were too high so you settle with an average person. I’m sorry if this review sucks but you shouldn’t expect anything from anyone on the Internet or life actually.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Patchouli 24
Almost every patchouli fragrance I've tried were either herbal or (woodsy sweet). I've never come across a real smokey/spicy aroma from burnt birch wood with patucchli coming through. The only note that I'm not sure of is vanilla which has a warm sweet creamy vib..I have a hard time smelling it.
Longevity and Silage is enormous..well into the next day. 1 spray is plenty
Overall,
Patchouli 24 at first spray has a smokey burnt wood aroma. After it settles, I finally smell herbal patucchli, the burnt woodsy vib is still very prominent throughout the entire time until it fades away many hours later.
In all this juice is nothing like anything else you will find even in nieche fragrance. This is like abstract artwork, everyone can see (smell ) the same thing but each one of will have a different opinion on it.
I totally agree with those who say that it reminds them of being around a campfire roasting marshmallow. In all this juice is one of kind...very unique. Best during the winter months. The only thing I have challenge is to figure out when's the best time to wear it without it being offensive.
This juice brings me back to my teens when my parents used their fireplace. In all I definitely enjoy the aroma. 7/10

landshark321
landshark321

I agree with Houdini's statement on patchouli never being a favorite note but frequently being indispensable as a note, usually a base note, in many favorite fragrances. While I found the dirtiness of Le Labo's Oud 27 to be overwhelming, the dirtiness of Patchouli 24 is instead right about what works for me. The patchouli is present from the start, with a woody resinous character that lasts throughout the fragrance. The vanilla comes in later, and is slight. Usually this imbalance in favor of the earthy/spicy would problematic for me, but even the relative weakness of the vanilla in the dry down isn't prohibitive. The composition is, on the whole, elegant, and this might actually be another bottle that I consider buying from Le Labo, if it continues to work well after a few tries. Also, it's potent, as was Oud 27, strong on projection and longevity.

7 out of 10

Jrmcquill
Jrmcquill

This is a unique take for a patchouli fragrance, as the patchouli really doesn’t seem to surface until later in the wearing. This is smokey and birch tarry at the beginning, but within an hour settles into a very pleasing woody, patchouli and vanilla skin scent. Very nice! Thumbs up!

morkant
morkant

A few weeks ago I finally tried this, and experience the worst reaction to any fragrance I've ever smelt. I came home and wrote a scathing review (which I've since deleted) likening Patchouli 24 to a "trailer park garbage heap bonfire" and "battery acid-marinated meat sizzling under a bridge"... I really did hate it.

Another day I was trying other Le Labo stuff and I smelt 24 again out of curiosity. How could something really be that bad? This time it wasn't disgust I felt, just confusion. The problem was that I love birch tar, styrax, camphorous smells, and most of all leather. Why wasn't I loving Patchouli 24?

I read more about it... Decided I should try the perfume oil. Much less brine-y acridness and more smooth tar. Then a pillowy marshmallowy, caramelized vanilla finish. I was getting used to it. Tried the edp again... manageable... interesting... Could all the parts of the puzzle be coming together?

So yeah, long story short I grew to love it after about 3 or 4 samplings. I think its like how a child who takes a sip of wine or coffee will grimace and say its the worst tasting thing ever... Only to grow to love those tastes later in life.

It's still very weird and I think it has a 'toxic' feel on purpose, but now I think its a masterpiece and my current favourite.

ALSO I hate patchouli. Even 31 Rue Cambon and its delicate Chanel patchouli was way too much for me. The only patchouli-ness in Patchouli 24 might be the vague earthiness or the camphor aspect.

Still, I think Le Labo's marketing is brilliant, fragrance beginners always focus on individual notes and think they know what they like...

muzzbait
muzzbait

that wet, moist, burnt wood birch tar. i see the merit in birch tar, but NOT in how it's used here.
try before you buy...

kellylj
kellylj

My newest purchase and current obsession! I'm leaning heavily into patchouli scents, despite nearly gagging on a coworker's overwhelming patch oil. I'm a woman who prefers more unisex scents. When I first bought this, I sprayed directly onto the skin, and the scent came off as very masculine. Too much so. A more diffused spray onto the body or the clothes is what really works for me. Got two compliments from girlfriends yesterday; the man I'm sleeping with complimented me every time I sprayed it on while getting dressed. Sexy stuff.

Gwizz
Gwizz

Existing in a similar universe to Goodsir's Bois d'Ascese, SSS Fireside Intense, Le Labo's Patchouli 24 inhabits that realm where what may have once passed for leather, is now rendered more in its raw elements of tar or birch tar. It coexists with the slightest nuance of a very smooth patchouli, but for the most part, it's all campfire and smoke. And that's wonderful! But beware patch fans, this isn't going to measure up to your expectations if patchouli is it. As is common with Le Labo, the title here is something of a ruse, a 'smoke screen', if you'll pardon the pun? The patch note is there, and it's classy, but it's in the shadows, obscured by the smoke. Then perhaps as our bonfire smolders, there were some vanilla pods thrown into the embers? An elegant vanilla, perhaps Madagascan, which after half an hour or so, takes the spikiness from the smokey tar and renders the scent bare. It pacifies the story and turns this into, in my opinion, one of the classiest of the scents in it's olfactory neighbourhood. And that's saying something, as there are some absolute superstars in that postcode!
Le Labo Patchouli 24. Elegant, smokey, mysterious and duty bound to turn heads.

friend
friend

I don't mean to be crass. I enjoy this scent often, though alone. But could this not work at a summer barbeque? No, really?
I would love to know what this smells like from someone also in the smoke of the grill. What would be the dominant notes to that bystander?
Edit: 5/10/15. Am I missing something? Reply @friend.

ranchorita
ranchorita

Maybe it's my chemistry, but this is more dry than I prefer in a fragrance. It's definitely smoky, and the patch is in there, but the birch and styrax are beasting in this one. There's almost a tar-like quality to this - dark.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

Tried this today.
Starts of very lovely incense patchouli and I thought "I love this". Then a few minutes later I'm being hit in the face with campfire smoke. Strong, wind is blowing the smoke right in my face, campfire smoke.
Yeah, pass...

deadidol
deadidol

There’s a glimpse of patchouli at the point of application, but it’s buried within a smoky slathering of tar. Within about 15 minutes or so, the tar takes the wheel and you’re pretty much at its mercy for the rest of the ride. In typical Le Labo fashion, the name is a curveball: Patchouli 24 actually smells somewhere between road construction, an old leather jacket, and barbecue sauce. It’s an oppressive, chemical explosion that’s as intoxicating as it is toxic. The upshot, though, is that it has limited versatility.

Despite this, it’s still one of the best scents in the line. Think deep, smoldering, slightly rubbery goop and you’ll get the picture. Harsh at first, but with a soft vanilla undertone that cushions much of the brutality. It’s in the same general area as Tribute, Jeke, Bois d’Ascese etc. but with a more synthetic embrace. Good stuff, albeit spendy for what it is, and not for the faint of heart.

Chicago Tony T

I agree with ularewolf. This is as smoky as Memoirs and they share the same theme. This is a wonderful smoky/woody scent but a total deception as I don't smell any patch. This scent has excellent performance as well but while comparing prices it's a no brainer. Don't get me wrong. I love it but my wallet hates it!

louisdav
louisdav

I'm shocked at the number of people who claim they can't tell the difference between the original, darker juice and the reformulation. After falling in love with the sample I bought just prior to Le Labo messing around with the ingredients, I purchased a bottle of the new juice with the impression that it would be so similar there was no point hunting out the original. I was wrong. Patchouli 24 is now lacking something. It doesn't have the intensity it once did. It used to smell thick, almost chewy. It's now more a soft, powdery smokiness. It's nice, but that's the issue.

Erok32
Erok32

Amazing fragrance. I absolutely love its smokey, leathery, vanillic body. I feel however, that some days it's tolerable, and others it's nauseating. I'd love to own a bottle, but it may take me a decade to use 1/2 of it. This fragrance screams like a siren or banshee. It is the perfect Halloween fragrance. Regardless, it's something that everyone should have the pleasure of sniffing, love it or not.

EDIT: puncturedbicycle... you're absolutely right... this does smell reminiscent of a very pungent, peaty scotch...

Shibor
Shibor

A very unusual patchouli.

It opens smoky-leafy and leathery. One can easily imagine campfire or burning leafs. After an hour, the smoke softens a little, and I can smell some sweet vanilla notes. Patchouli itself is only slightly noticeable. The scent remains generally smoky all the time (with different intensity) and rewards one with balmy warm notes at the finishing.

Definitely not a candidate for everyday use, it still wins many hearts by its innovative character and its clear simplicity.
A remarkable piece of art!

Eloquaint
Eloquaint

I have both the EDP and the perfume oil. This is a review of the EDP, though I also recommend the oil.

The opening is shocking, hardcore burning black rubber, like an out-of-control tire fire at the dump. Or like asphalt roof shingles on fire, if you've ever smelled that. It's peppery and not at all sweet. To my nose patchouli usually smells both dirty and sweet, like unwashed hair when someone has a flower tucked behind their ear. This is not that patchouli at all. It smells nothing like a person. It smells like a disaster at a Superfund site.

An interesting thing about Patchouli 24 is that it smells different at a distance than it does up close. I applied it to my left wrist, and I noticed that if I let my hand rest in my lap, I could, after a while, smell vanilla and much later styrax, very pretty, in with the calamitous flames. But if I brought my wrist back up to my nose, I lost all the sweetness and went straight back to burning fossil fuels.

The sillage and longevity on Patchouli 24 are both huge and murderous. This is not a fragrance for the faint of heart, but ultimately I liked it. I don't know if I'd go for a whole bottle, but well worth the tester.

Guest_Colin Maillard
Guest_Colin Maillard

The opening of Patchouli 24 is rough, dry, dark, tar and smoky, an ultra-dry and sour birch woody accord, quite synthetic in a way (a good way: synthetically "post-industrial"), but at the same time rich, thick and realistic, with a nice and almost ghastly nuance of "smoked meat", like alfarom noted below. I also detect the patchouli note but it's quite understated and restrained, hiding behind this exhaust campfire of black woods, yet creating a nice and elegant contrast between its velvety, dusty, slightly cocoa-earthy feel (the patchouli, I mean) and the woody-ashy overall mood. On the very base, just a thin "rounding" layer of vanilla. Much refined and utterly pleasant with its austere and sophisticated look, just a tad artificial, but nice, a contemporary vision of "black" like Bois d'ascèse or CdG Black. After a while it starts to "warm" and open up, becoming softer and gentler, with a smooth and soft yet dark leather note arising - and at this point, while the similarity with the abovementioned scents becomes weaker, the closeness to La troisième heure by Cartier becomes quite evident. It's exactly the same structure: smoky, mellow, dark leather blended with dusty vanilla. Perhaps there's no leather and it's the birch wood, still that's the smell. Pure class and pleasure for sure, although nothing new. Plus, the patchouli (which was barely detectable at the opening) is completely vanished at this point, so bear this in mind in case you came here mostly for patchouli. Nonetheless, the scent is much good even if the main character is missing: it's pleasant, sophisticated, a bit overpriced and not that unique (the Cartier is not the only "reference", basically any other contemporary leather-vanilla scent would work), but "it works" quite well. I enjoyed wearing it and – for what it's worth – I'd wear it happily if I had a bottle. I wouldn't pay for this, but I'll do my best to have someone buy this for me (lucky me, Christmas is not that far).

7,5-8/10

Redbeard
Redbeard

I'm not really the patchouli expert, but let me first make the judgement that this is a unisex fragrance, or maybe even masculine. What you get to begin with is no Nicolai Patchouli; it is smoother, softer, sweeter and more floral, with none of the grating sharpness you sometimes find, but unfortunately just a dash of Windex. It gets less floral and more musty as the topnotes pass, with (at least the illusion of) some very heavy tobacco; this leaves it with quite a prominent incense or cigarette aspect, or even a dry post-wildfire scent. After a while, the smoke to me most resembles that from burning chaparral, the ominous smell of approaching disaster for us Californians. I'm impressed that this fragrance goes through such a sharp transition, but as far as the woodsmoke genre goes, I still need to revisit the CdG Incense Series to set the benchmark. It reminds me of Avignon, but that's based on a rather vague memory.

ularewolf
ularewolf

This and Memoirs of a Trespasser are SO similar. I can't tell a difference when they dry down, and for Patchouli 24 that doesn't bode well since Memoirs is cheaper and I particularly feel this starts out where Memoirs ends up about two hours into the fragrance, so it's even less complex.

I am not discounting that this smells really good, but I'm going to stick for the cheaper (and in my opinion, better) alternative.

I'd like to point out that these two and Poivre 23 all smell similar in their drydowns. It's a vanillic, smoky and woody smell.

HickorySmoke
HickorySmoke

I'm hooked on Patchouli 24! At first sniff I thought there was no way in hell I was going to like this fragrance. Like a bad car accident that I can't look away from. It wasn't until an hour past that I had grown extremely partial to the opening, and started picking up on an occasional hit of dry smoky vanilla, that kept my nose glued to my wrist.

I was worried about the vanilla becoming cloying since I am often annoyed by this particular note. This wasn't the case with Patchouli 24...not at all! I must add, If this was sweeter I would be put off by it. It isn't constantly in your face, and it presents itself every now and then.

I'm very turned on by the smoky, leathery, tar, laced with vanilla aspect more and more during the everlasting dry down. This juice is potent, justifying it's not so modest price. Sillage is moderate, and longevity is outstanding.

ecojoe69
ecojoe69

I am not going to be as negative as some have been but I certainly don't get any patchouli. At first, all I got is a dry, smokey, wood smell with incense. It wasn't a bad smell but I don't think anyone will be telling me that I smell great or attracting anyone with my seductive scent. After a few hours, I think I get a hint of vanilla but mostly still a dry, smoke-wood-incense. I like it, but I also love the way I smell after I go camping and smell like a campfire.

aphexacid
aphexacid

Smoky, raunchy opening...unfortunately gives way to a cloying vanilla backbone after just 30 minutes.

After the opening it just reminds me of many vanilla heavy perfumes I've smelled over the years.

Extraordinary performance, but I cannot sit through the vanilla bomb it turns into. I think there's some tonka in here as well.

Chicago Tony T

Smells like CDG Black to my nose. Tons of incense and woods with no patchouli in sight. Silage is good for about 6 hours and then it fades rapidly. Longevity is wonderful also, 8 hours and counting. I hope nobody blind bought it thinking it's a patch dominating scent as they would be pretty pissed. If you love GPH and other classic woody scents you will love this as well.

ParfumFetiche
ParfumFetiche

This review is based on a sample from Le Labo. On my skin and to my nose, it smells exactly like Memoirs Of A Trespasser by Imaginary Authors with that burnt woods vanilla accord. As a big fan of birch tar (I own Lonestar Memories by Tauer Perfumes and Ambra by Santa Maria Novella) and love Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense, I don't pick up birch tar or patchouli from this to be honest. Wears close to the skin with good longevity on my skin.

abmr999
abmr999

Longevity - 9.5/10
Sillage - 9/10
Scent - 7/10

estewart51
estewart51

Intoxicating leather at the start. Imagine yourself jumping into a pool of leather jackets straight from the factory. As the dry down begins I am hit with freshly cut wood from the birch note. It's as if the leather and birch are battling each other for the main stage. I'm not getting a 'smoked ham' smell like many people have mentioned, however there is a heavy dose of smoke towards the latter end of the opening. If there is vanilla in here it must be the size of a teardrop. This smell is dominated by leather and smoke through the duration. I would even go as far as saying the patchouli itself makes little to no appearance at all.

Good or bad, I can't deny that Patchouli 24 is one of the most interesting frags I've ever smelled. Even if the notes don't excite you, your curiosity will bring you to this fragrance. But at the end of the day, I do not find P24 a wearable scent.

Patchouli will never be my favourite smell but on the other hand it can be so varied that it makes up a crucial part of some of my favourite fragrances. As I've mentioned many times it's the other notes which make or break patchouli by bringing out totally different characteristics.
I was looking forward to this one being the Le Labo that finally turned me on to this house. The opening to Patchouli 24 was so harsh and bracing that I honestly thought it may have done just that.
Smokey tar and a filthy patchouli note burst forth from this juice giving it a very unique and challenging flavour. It's burnt, rubbery and hardcore but not the classic dirty patch note that repels me, something is different in this and quite possibly... worse! Like I said the opening few minutes are a boundary testing olfactory experience which I found thought provoking but then for me soon turns to something I would NEVER wear and can't really understand.
It's pretty awful and the longer it goes on the worse it gets. Smokey is fine and something about Patchouli 24 has a strange appeal but it's really not to my taste.
Come back Bergamote and vetiver all is forgiven you might be fairly pedestrian but infinitely more palletable and likable than this one.

smcandsmc
smcandsmc

I also get a strong note of burned spare ribs, which would be bad enough, but it's the jarringly mismatched and unwelcome smell of melted ice cream that really makes this memorably repellant. And that's coming from someone who doesn't have a problem with burned rubber, I own and like Bulgari Black.
Even after the pork smell subsides, the vanilla is cloyingly sweet. Add the smoke and she's perfectly captured the scent of a Ben and Jerry's parlor after a fire.
I know we are supposed to understand that Labo frags don't smell like their names, but even knowing that tiresome shtick, I was hoping for some kind of hallucinatory patch. Instead. this is one of the most unpleasant things I've ever put on my skin.

NotaBeauty

travels
through it–

carbonpm
carbonpm

this smells exactly like smoked dry plums,which is not bad i like it has a deep,rich goth vibe suited for holidays. Goes great with the halloween

morbidino
morbidino

I really like the opening: smoke, wood. But then in few minutes the sweet side prevails —and suddenly it becomes unpleasant, just as a vanilla glazed pork rib.

christianne1
christianne1

Vegans please stay away....this smells like a burnt (and still smoking) Christmas ham. Mixed with tire rubber. I have not gotten any further than the opening and first 10 minutes because there is no way I could wear this, even if the dry down is the most astonishing dry down in the history of perfume.

Smoky burnt ham served on car tire rubber. Mmmm! Where in all of God's name is the patchouli??

I really try not to leave bad reviews anymore. I swear I now try to just skip writing a review if I don't have at least something positive to say. But this is almost serving as an intervention. For the love of God don't do this.

I have no earthly idea why this is called "Patchouli 24". Could it be because of the 24 pieces of smoked ham hock that is added to it? Or the 24 rubber tires squealing to get away from it?

Seriously, this is the most puzzling fragrance I have ever smelled. I am only hoping the outdoor BBQ festival settles down soon and turns into something resembling patchouli...or heck, ANYTHING besides an open BBQ pit with a tire thrown in.

EDIT: The dry down was MUCH more tolerable and I was actually able to smell a little patchouli. The massive smoke and rubber smell had settled down substantially after about an hour.

fazli ikram
fazli ikram

I love le labo patchouli 24. What i love about it is the dry down, it is to my nose similar to chanel cuir de russie with a touch of smoke. People commented on the bonfire/barbecue smell on initial. I do love barbecue smell, but i have a different take on it. I find that annick menardo is one of the geniuses to smell bonfire/barbecue then capture it, then put it in the bottle.With Bulgari Black, it is the smell of tyres rotating on the tar pit , It is very rare to me to find a perfumer able to do smell the surrounding and capture it.

jtd
jtd

A review of le Labo Patchouli 24, and coincidentally
a fan letter to Bvgari Black.
Thank you, Annick Menardo.

If I find a genre of perfume that I like, I embrace it. I stock up. With Patchouli 24, I’ve cornered the market on the smokey-leather-tea-patchouli-resinous-vanilla genre. The other two in this category I already own: Bvlgari Black and Andy Tauer Lonestar Memories.

When comparing apples to apples, the small differences carry great weight, and decision making is easy. I wear all three and never have the least difficulty choosing which one to wear on any given day.

Lonestar, Black and Patch 24 share a number of notes, and in fact could look very similar on paper. But notes and verbal descriptors have little to do with the experience of wearing these perfumes. Lonestar takes a sense of intention and deliberation to wear. But when the stars align, wearing Lonestar pays dividends. Bvlgari Black, less rough than Lonestar and more tailored than Patchouli 24, is the star of the three. Lonestar is rough and Patchouli 24 is dense, but both perfumes result from the cooperation of their notes. (There was a television ad for a dog treat that coined the repulsive phrase, “crun-chewy” solving, I suppose, a millenia-long dilemma in the dog world) The term for this particular perfume synergy would be, “am-birch-tar-y.”

But Black has a different motivation than cooperation, and the logic is indisputable. It thrives on the difference of its constituent parts and makes them work together in a complementary fashion rather than simply uniting them as a boy-band would be cast. Black has the seamless coordination of a perfectly crafted mechanical device. It’s not harmony, it’s the satisfaction of perfectly milled locks and keys.

Sweetness is the difference between the three. Black’s sweetness is the charm that results from amber, rubber and powder. Inedible, delectable. Lonestar’s sweetness is the sharp edge of tar, blanched white florals and and uncut vanilla extract. Patchouli 24’s sweetness is the key to its affability. The sweetness triggers perceptions of lushness and the sense of having satisfied a craving, but it never once falls into gourmand territory. This sweetness is the pressure valve of Patch 24. It is the reassurance of safety in a perfume that asks you to be comfortable in a place you’ve never really felt fully at ease. Trust the sweetness. You won’t fall into the gourmand trap, yet by the same token the big bad wolf (tarry, smokey leather) won’t harm you.

It’s no wonder that no matter the form, the field or the genre, thoughtful, accomplished artists over a period of time will work out their ideas in a specific range rather than inventing a new wheel with each series of works. From Femme to Ocean Rain, Edmond Roudnitska illuminated the fruity chypre. Pina Bausch showed us the depth of change that mid-20th century Europe had to accept moving from post-colonialism to multi-culturalism. Menardo has a gem of a focus, and arguably she’s written the book on what could be fleshed out into its own genre. Consider also that she’s virtually the sole author of the by Killian line. The opportunity to shape a line, and separately to creating a genre is not a common opportunity in perfumery. I’m ecstatic to know that it’s Ms. Menardo at the wheel.

from scent hurdle.com

marktn73
marktn73

Perchè chiamarlo Patchouli 24? Meglio Betulla 24 :)

Kain
Kain

First time when I sniffed this, the smell was very familiar to my nose!
Then I take a look at the perfumer and I saw Annick Menardo! he has done a really great job with a fragrance with the same DNA before and yes, that's Bvlgari Black!
It doesn't smell exactly like that but very close and with the same DNA.
The opening is dark and almost smoky leather scent with some sweetness in the background and also some patchouli but I would say this is not a patchouli based fragrance!
The patchouli is there but sweetened with vanilla and very strong dose of leather that give the scent a very dark aura!
In the mid the leather and vanilla become stronger.
The leather note has a very smoky and dark aroma. maybe like Bvlgari Black almost rubbery but better than that.
The vanilla in this fragrance smell much better and more natural than Bvlgari Black.
The vanilla was synthetic in Bvgari Black but here is much more sensual and quality.
Still you can smell patchouli but it's in the background.
The scent didn't change that much in the base.
The leather note settled down and vanilla is very strong and sweet and patchouli is still in the background.
While they name it Patchouli 24, I must say that the patchouli is more like a supporting note instead of the main note!
Projection is really good and strong and longevity is excellent.
A very good fragrance. I like it.

راستش اولین بار که اینو تست کردم بوش به نظرم خیلی آشنا اومد
بعد رفتم اسم عطرساز رو نگاه کردم و یادم اومد که ایشون قبلا عطری مشابه بوی اینو ساختن و اون عطر بولگاری بلک هست
البته کامل و صد در صد بوی اونو نمیده ولی بوشون خیلی شبیه هست به هم. البته این به مراتب با کیفیت تر هست
رایحه اولیه این عطر بوی قوی و تلخ چرم هست که رایحه شیرین وانیل و کمی هم رایحه نعنای هندی در کنارش حس میشه
به مرور زمان و در رایحه میانی بوی چرم و وانیل قویتر میشن و چرم حالت خیلی دودی تر و تلخ تری به خودش میگیره
اگه بولگاری بلکُ تست کرده باشین میدونین که بوی چرم تو اون عطر بویی شبیه به لاستیک ماشین داره. تو این عطر هم دقیقا همچین حسی داره منتها کمی بهتر
رایحه وانیل هم قویتر و شیرینتر به مشام میرسه و رایحه نعنای هندی همچنان در حاشیه به کار خودش ادامه میده
در رایحه پایه بوی چرم ضعیفتر میشه و بوی وانیل قویتر و شیرینتر و باز هم نعنای هندی در حاشیه هست
در حالی که اسم این عطر جوری هست که شما فکر میکنین رایحه نعنای هندی باید رایحه غالب باشه، ولی دقیقا برعکس نعنای هندی ضعیفترین رایحه هست و بعنوان یه رایحه ساپورت کننده برای چرم و وانیل عمل میکنه
پخش بوی این عطر خیلی خوبه و ماندگاری زیادی روی پوست داره
یه کار خوب، متفاوت و ارزشمند که البته با سلیقه بویایی هر کسی جور در نمیاد ولی شخصااز بوش خیلی خوشم میاد

Hélio Sérgio Rocha
Hélio Sérgio Rocha

Le Labo Patchouli 24:

This strong patchouli scent brings to me a smoky leather sensation.

Powerful, luxurious but i can get a little bit of deja-vu here...Which is not interesting for its high price.

saturdaychild
saturdaychild

This is one of the worst perfumes I've ever smelt. It reminds me of the smell of the London Dungeons. My boyfriend said he couldn't believe that anyone had smelt it and then decided to keep it in a bottle. I agree. It's like bottled death.

meama
meama

39)OK, it's bacon, very smoky and very endearing. The evolution? yes smoky bacon, then salty bacon and cold fat bacon....no really please stay far away.

Vincents1278
Vincents1278

There are many types of patchouli, refined and processed in different ways from several origins. This one is a round, warm scent, mellow and subtle. Le Labo isn't utilizing the funky, dirty patchouli we often think of when we hear the word. This isn't supposed to smell just like patchouli but rather, it is a scent built around the note. Patchouli plus tar (birch tar or cade oil) creates a leather scent. It's meaty. I like it but I wouldn't buy a full bottle.

Arber Cami
Arber Cami

the only thing i smell are surgery gloves and surgery alcohol,medicine...awefull perfume

antqueen
antqueen

Where is the patchouli in this?? I was expecting straight up earthy patch but there's not a hint of that at all. Instead you're blasted with intense leathery smoke and then faced with a dry down of smoked ham hock mixed with vanilla. Very bizarre (but interesting all the same).

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

Patchouli 24 is a nice smokey leather. To be more precise, it is a smoked wood and powdery patchouli.
At first, it reminded me of Mona di Orio's Cuir, but Patchouli 24 is better: it's softer and sweeter.
This is a really beautiful unisex scent!

magic gingerbread
magic gingerbread

Patchouli 24 was really appealing to me because of patchouly and birch tar notes. But luckily presence of vanilla effectively poured cold water on my optimism, so I didn't get too much of a disappointment. It's basically very simple fragrance composed of two extremes - smokey note and awfully sweet note and nothing to balance those two. That mixture of bitter smokyness of tar and thick sweetness of vanilla is absolutely physiologicaly repulsive to me. My stomach cannot simply handle that, what's more it's migraine-inducing. A lesson for future: I must stay away from this kind of frags.

Bbjr
Bbjr

Holy hell! This stuff is smoky. I'm a fireman and it smells like that "after fire" smell. Way too heavy. Two sprays from 2 feet away is best otherwise its just too strong. And yes, it lasts 24 hours. The strongest patchouli ( along with Bois) I've ever smelled. Don't know if I like it or not.

Ivan d' great
Ivan d' great

This is the first smokey gourmand I've tried. I love patchouli, but not here, the sent comes out as a sweet smokey meat. It reminds me of the smoked hams that the company's president handed out on Christmass. Nothing that I want to smell of!
It is also dense like some of the Serge Lutens fragrances. It does have a monster projection and lasted on my arm till the next day.

kida2010
kida2010

wearing this today 1st time. Firstly the smoke aspect isnt that bad its certainly not as bad as other more intense smoke frags ive come across. I dont get the meat reference too much in this at all but i know what people mean when u smell that smoked leather accord in fragrances it can get really bad.
When u spray this i pretty much get a smokey odour that lasts about 30mins and startd to slowly morph into vanilla smoke, its a shame its not a great vanilla. It really could have turned this into a beast, instead its a light fairy cake sickly powdery vanilla which just doesnt do it for me.
And thats pretty much what i get, smoke, vanilla smoke, then vanilla.

p.s to help people out it smells NOTHING like encre noire or sycamore.

ladykarl
ladykarl

This is great
I go back and forth as to whether or not i like patchouli
I would say i am attracted to scents where patch is a key player
and this one is not exception!

A very full bodied smokey scent like a fine aged wine
and somewhat meaty tones

a little masculine

The woods open up a space
against the patchouli thats really nice

enough head space to enjoy yourself in this

very surprisingly intriguing scent here

8-8.5/10

lisa o
lisa o

I find it a crazy fragrance. Had to really laugh when I smelled it first, it's literally tyrolean smoked ham. maybe I'm square, but find it difficult to wear....let's see how it develops...

BillyC28
BillyC28

I have been a fragrance hound for most of my life (I bought my 1st bottle of cologne when I was 12 at a Rite Aid, lol) and have gone through all the lines and perfumers, but THIS is one of the most interesting unique fragrances I had ever smelled. On my 1st trip to Le Labo in L.A I sprayed this and was almost knocked out of my socks it was so unexpected. It didn't seem like Patchouli persay, but more like burning leaves, a fireplace, a BBQ!!! It actually smells like smoking meat at some points in it's development. But I love unusual scents and I like scents that get you noticed and have personality.

But the last time I smelt it a couple weeks ago at Barney's in Vegas it doesn't seem as harsh or abrsive so definetely think they tried to tone down the smoke pit a little with the reformulation. But it seems like the vanilla base sticks out more than it did, so imagine they sweetened it up a little. But the original was a masterpiece to me. I loved the burning, smoking quality to it. It's still good, it's still good!! : )

pretty_in_pink
pretty_in_pink

I sampled Le Labo Patchouli 24 for the first time just the other day. I am pleased to report that this is one damn interesting and stand-alone fragrance.

I must mention that Patchouli and I don't have a great history together. Images (well actual olfactory memories) of too many Byron Bay hippy types forgoing the deodorant in lieu of patchouli spring to mind (I mean nose). So, when I think of patchouli I usually get a memory scent that features onions, cumin and sweat. Think 'psychedelic taxi driver'. So you can see my conundrum - Patchouli and I chose not to cross paths for a while, I couldn't see the point in holding my breath.

Coming of age though and after a decade of insipid nothing fragrances, and nausea inducing celebrity fruit and sugar water- I decided to take the plunge and embrace the long forgotten notes, those that have been relegated to the closet waiting for a jumble sale because they lost their cool. Patchouli anyone?

I am glad I did.

This scent on the opening is reminiscent of smoky camp fires and burning hay. Smells I actually love to spritz around my home in winter. I immediately think of Dipytque's candle Fois de Bois and also a medicinal wash called Pine Tar Sol.

Interesting enough, a few weeks back I thought there was a bit of bush fire thing happening in my bathroom ceiling and although I was totally digging the smell, I couldn't help but wonder if something really was burning overhead. I just couldn't put my finger on it. I then later discovered that is was indeed a dripping bottle of Pine Tar Sol which yes, features pine and tar notes. Notes which really shine (burn through) in Patchouli 24.

But like my Diptyque Candle, I can't stop smelling this scent. I had my head in the crook of my elbow all after noon. It was intriguing. Not pretty, but gutsy like hot sun on a tarmac with a bit of back burning to the side.

The middle notes were mellowed hay and a swirly cognac-y kind of cigar. Leathery and sinky old club lounges. The fragrance is even better 6 hours on and overnight - yes - the notes are perfectly sanguine, the patchouli is beautifully mellow and warm. 16 hours one it is softer still, like single malt whisker that has been buried in peat.

The reward with this fragrance is definitely in the wait - the ultimate dry-down. It gets better and better with the age.

Very interesting on the day I tested this scent, my 8 year old gave me her verdict after having her nose in a few transperent flower fragrances. Her verdict -armpits. But too late, I had already committed, so I decided to keep on with the journey and see where it went.

I am so glad I did. If you can get past the initial 'taxi-driver topnote', like me, you will be in for a great ride.

AveParfum
AveParfum

Le Labo's take on patchouli makes patch very wearable for me. This perfume is extremely dry and smoky, almost bitter, like a pile of dead, dry leaves that was ignited by a lightning bolt. It shares the same "campfire smoke" quality with Vetyver 46, but Patchouli 24 emphasizes wood while Vetyver emphasizes resins. Both are phenomenal. Birch is very natural and beautiful. Another fine, exquisite offering from Le Labo.

archieru99
archieru99

I found this in Liberty, London. It is a more extreme example of the type of fragrance I love. It reminds me of Chanel'sSycamore and Cumming for men,without the sweeter notes. Creosote and tar, peat and tea. Strange but great!

puncturedbicycle
puncturedbicycle

When first sprayed, this had a medicinal tang which I now see a few people have likened to wound dressings. For me, there was then a briny, mineral smell like olives. The smoky, woody/Lapsang note followed and lingered, and and still dominates and there is only the merest trace of vanilla. I'm not sure where the patchouli went, but maybe it came and went before I caught it. I'm going to respray and enjoy the journey a second time.

I'm having fun with my little cache of Le Labo samples. Each one has a story to tell.

Edited to add that my husband quite correctly just identified this as the essence of Laphroaig whisky: smoke, peat, salt/mineral/seaweed and vanilla.

10jflow
10jflow

I love Annick Menardo. I love Black. I looove leather. So what am I do wronging here? All I got for a good two hours was Band-Aid. Yes, Band-Aid. No smoke, or birch or leather. TO me, this "leather" can more appropriately be described as a plasticky rubber (hence the Band-Aid). This probbaly has alot to do with individual skin chemistry. I'm waiting patiently for the vanilla to roll in!

Edit: 5 hours later the vanilla is here. I have to hand it to Annick Menardo - this has taken me on a journey from grossed out to intrigued to appreciative. Challenging, but worth it.

spoombung
spoombung

This is an outstanding, slightly crazy fragrance of great imagination and complexity: a pungeant, smoky mix of birch tar (or cade berries), leather,vanilla and woods.

It's a work of genius but it does remind me of the smell of medical dressings, unfortunately. As soon as I can get over that I might make a purchase in the future!

What happens when you soak a dirty leather jacket in a vat of Lapsang Souchong tea? Well, I think that the result would be similar to the opening of the perhaps misleadingly named Le Labo PATCHOULI 24. I suppose that it's because patchouli frags have flooded the market and most of them are totally (in some cases overwhelmingly) patchouli-centric that I was so very surprised to find such a heavy leather scent in a vial labeled PATCHOULI 24. I do think that there is a bit of patchouli here, but it is hidden within a zipped pocket of the Lapsang Souchong-soaked leather jacket. There is also a brief appearance of an ever-so-slight touch of booziness initially, but it smooths out rather swiftly, producing only a slight tempering of the leather by the drydown.

I gather that the leather-Lapsang Souchong effect (what many are describing as "campfire"--and perhaps that's more apt, or at least more consistent with the dirty leather jacket...) is somehow alchemically produced out of birch tar and styrax. Whatever the case may be, this composition is at least unisex, if not fully masculine. Well, unless the woman in question happens to be a biker, in which case PATCHOULI 24 would work quite nicely, I think. I should add, though, that the drydown is quite a bit softer, as though the leather has been rendered more supple by the tea infusion--or was it just the quickly slammed shot of whiskey finally kicking in?

Yet again I am impressed by the power and longevity of a Le Labo creation, but this one's not for me, although I did enjoy the Harley test ride to view the dying embers of a California wild fire at dusk.

Everybody knows Annick Menardo is a genious and Patchouli 24 is surely among her most relevant compositions but, where many of her deliveries have striked as *yummy yummy* gourmands, P24 it's more like a gourmand that nobody would dare to eat. It opens with a breathtaking smoked ham/meat note joined by leather (birch?), dark smoky tea and a rubber vibe that definitely resembles of both Lonestar Memories and Bulgari Black...but at the n-th power. Patchouli, animalic notes and vanilla make their appearance right away bringing the composition into a more comforting territory but still nowhere close being easily approachable. Leather is prominent throughout and provides a good balance to the sweeter woody/vanilla drydown.

Overall, more than a patchouli centered composition, I get P24 as a leather/vanilla fragrance with a twist and while the similar Bulgari Black is definitely more wearable, it still strikes as a sort of edulcorated version of P24 which I see as a big step forward in the same direction. Be carefull with dosage. Super projection and tenacious lasting power.

Salubrious and toxic at the same time. Definitely not for everybody.

Rating: 8.5/10

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Autumn in a bottle! I find it totally unisex, if you are a girl who likes camp fires in the woods as I do, you will love this! It smells of incense, pine resin and woodsmoke, with a nice sweetish base that prevents it being the kind of scent only Bear Grylls could wear. I love it and am going to keep my little sample for the Autumn when I can use it to blend in with the scents of the season.

al.to
al.to

smoky scent the smokiest scent I've ever tried.
i can't distinguish nothing more than smoke light and crispy
atypical scent seems like an exercise of elite perfumery.
it blend with the skin in a good way.
try before buy
for man

I think le labo is the king of smoky parfums:patchouli-oud-santal and in some ways rose

Guest_Hedonist222
Guest_Hedonist222

Was reformulated. As of June 2011.

Email from Le Labo

We are taking the freedom to connect with you to inform you that the formula of Patchouli 24 has slightly changed.
An ingredient that is used in this creation has ceased to be harvested and produced and we have had to replace it with other ingredients.
As you might know, replacing an ingredient in perfumery is not an easy task, especially if you are obsessed with creation. Although we have been able to retain 99% of Patchouli 24's olfactive esthetic, its color has changed; the deep amber juice will now be a very light yellow.

Patchouli 24 is one of our most daring creations and modifying any creation of ours is heartbreaking. However in some instances we have no choice and in this case we have decided to continue making our beloved Patchouli 24 despite the very slight impact on its original creative intention and despite the more important impact on its color.
Even if it is now of a more clear color, we are very happy with the fact the perfume is still delivering fully its smoky and vibrant soul...

Enjoy,

The founders.

qube
qube

Unico, sensual, intrigante, lleno de misterio... Absolutamente magnifico. No puedo dejar de olerlo una y otra vez descubriendo nuevos matices de este exquisito perfume. Es, sin duda, perfecto para una noche de invierno en la que se quiera embriagar a alguien especial... Un rotundo 10 sobre 10 para Patchouli 24 de Le Labo...

HappyShopper123
HappyShopper123

I don't get any of the smoky undertone of this fragrance, just a huge waft of vanilla. It's pretty much gourmand on me. Pleasant, but I won't be rushing out to buy a bottle.

Patchouli 24 is quite possibly one of the smokiest scents I'll ever experience in this lifetime. This scent is not entirely patchouli like the name suggests; not earthy and green like most fragrances are with this accord.

There is a striking and captivating dustiness that is all too beautiful on the skin. At times this fragrance reminds me of camp-fires, ash and incense, all the things that I find appealing. It is no wonder that I love this scent so much.

The vanilla which tends to linger softly behind the smokey patchouli and woodsy notes, is divine and rather feminine on the skin. I must say that I'm a very feminine person, and I do not agree that this is strictly for men. It is too beautiful not to be shared between genders.

There is a touch of leather in this composition which provides a sensual, animalistic quality. For that reason alone I'm tempted to wear this out on the town to see the various reactions from men. To me, Patchouli 24 is the scent of a confident and captivating seductress.

I love Rebella's description, "velvety smoke" which I find sums up this fragrance perfectly. Be forewarned that this fragrance is rather intense, being heavy in its projection and lasting on the skin. If you've ever tried Annick Goutal's Les Orientalistes range, Patchouli 24 smells very similar to Myrrhe Ardente and Encens Flamboyant.

the_good_life
the_good_life

This is not a patchouli fragrance, as is almost to be expected if Le Labo names it that. However, if you enjoy smelling like "Katenschinken" (a heavily smoked North German ham) it is just the right perfume for you. Since I dislike Tauer's Lone Star Memories and Bulgari Black intensely it's no surprise I can't stomach this one either. The other notes in this are entirely irrelevant, if you don't have a huge love affair with excessively sooty smoky birch tar - and I cannot stand the stuff except as an accent in more complex leather compositions, such as the far superior Knize Ten. Extremism for its own sake, recommended for leather-clad demons from the eighth circle of hell (where those dwell who do violence to others and themselves).

rebella
rebella

This is by far the smokiest perfume I have ever tried. In the beginning there is some complexity, some earthy patchouli and something brisk, but most of all there is a lot of soft, velvety smoke with some vanilla lingering in the background.

I really like Patchouli 24 during the first hours, the smoke note is darker, blacker and still much softer than any other smoke note I have experienced. But after being surrounded (yes, this has a lot of sillage!) by smoke in 4-5 and 6 hours it tend to be a little to much. I start to think that I smell like I have been left in front of a giant bonfire for hours and hours...

So even if it is one of the most beautiful smoke fragrances I´ve encountered, it become much to monothone and linear after a while. The smoke still lingers on me the morning after.

Stll I recommend it, a really fierce and loud fragrance, you will be noticed when you wear this! Mysterious, blackened and smoth...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Le Labo Patchouli 24 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Le Labo Patchouli 24, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Patchouli 24 by Le Labo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Patchouli 24 by Le Labo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.