Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Gold Magic Little Mix for women
dislike

ozonic
Gold Magic Little Mix for women Videos
Gold Magic Little Mix for women Pictures Gold Magic Little Mix for women Pictures Gold Magic Little Mix for women Pictures Gold Magic Little Mix for women Pictures Gold Magic Little Mix for women Pictures Gold Magic Little Mix for women Pictures Gold Magic Little Mix for women Pictures

British girl - band Little Mix launches its first perfume called Gold Magic, in the spirit of their hit single Black Magic. The fragrance comes out at the end of July 2015. Described as spellbinding and naturally beautiful, Gold Magic includes playful fruits, powdery violet and sweet hypnotic musk.

"We have all been very involved in the development process and we are so thrilled with the result. It captures our individual personalities and passions perfectly but also feels totally unified. We can’t wait to share the magic with everyone!" – Little Mix.

The composition opens with a splash of fruit that includes lemon, raspberry and apple. The heart is refreshing and sophisticated thanks to powdery and velvet violet and watery accords of watermelon. The base is musky and warm, sweet and hypnotic.

It is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum

Lemon Apple Raspberry

Violet Watermelon

Musk

Gold Magic Fragrance Reviews

Chicago555
Chicago555

VERY BAD. This does not smell like perfume it smells like lemon disinfectant. I smelled the tester and thought no way am I buying this.

louisejennifer__
louisejennifer__

I ordered this straight away as a blind buy when it came out here in Australia. However, once I opened the bottle and sprayed it on my skin I was disappointed. The overall smell of the perfume smells like an air freshener rather than a perfume, however remember that this is my opinion. The longevity of the perfume wasn't to great either, overall I wouldn't repurchase.

I am a Mixer.

crazy_chic88
crazy_chic88

I smelt this perfume yesterday and I didn't like it which is sad coz from what the bottle looks like, I was expecting something a little more sophisticated. The bottle and box is nice but it's a shame the scent doesn't match up :(

Lady.BaaBaa
Lady.BaaBaa

All I can smell is the citrus, which makes me cringe - it's a bit dish detergent-esque. Shame because I love the bottle and hoped for something a little more sophisticated.

pearlbelle
pearlbelle

It's one of those perfumes that changes on me, the really soft violets dominated when I first brought it, I got tons of people saying it smells gorgeous! I sprayed again a few months later and it's more fruity than before, like a very delicate watermelon with a background of apples.

Cherryblossom Princess
Cherryblossom Princess

Wassim - I live in the UK if you look for UK shop Boots online they have it there and deliver international. They have a few other Little Mix things too.

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

So I just so happened to get my hands on a bottle of this before release. OMFG it is amazing !! The box is better in person and mine just happens to be slightly more amazing as mines is signed by all four girls !!!! Love it so much !! It is 1 of 100 boxes signed at an event. The bottle is very elegant and pretty. The smell is amazing though. The top is very apple on first spray then it goes into the raspberry. The middle has a nice watermelon floral smell. The apple can be detected in the middle but very faintly. The base is a warm musk and I pick up the lemon in the base more than the top notes. All in all the girls have done a great job. The projection of this is good. Not too much and not that close to the skin that it is undetectable. The only thing that lets this down is the fact it is a little bit heavy on the lemon & it only really lasts about 4-5 hours on my skin. Still a great scent though. Little Mix this is a great first fragrance and I give this a 10/10 due tot he amazing smell and the fact the box is signed by the girls ! xo

erica.andruscavage
erica.andruscavage

Is there any way this can be ordered in the US? It sounds amazing!

Wassim Gharbi
Wassim Gharbi

I hope somebody from the UK will help me getting this :(

gregortm
gregortm

Why are people voting !!!! Fragrantica need to stop people from voting before the scent is released !! totally mucks up how the fragrance looks !

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Little Mix Gold Magic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Little Mix Gold Magic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gold Magic by Little Mix. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gold Magic by Little Mix represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Ariana Grande Ari Beyonce Heat Wild Orchid Beyonce Rise Katy Perry Royal Revolution Katy Perry Killer Queen Oh So Sheer One Direction That Moment Nicki Minaj Minajesty Exotic Edition Beyonce Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Katy Perry Purr Beyonce Pulse NYC Taylor Swift Taylor Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Katy Perry Katy Perry's Mad Potion One Direction Between Us Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy Katy Perry Killer Queen Justin Bieber Collector’s Edition