Designers » L » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Bora Bora Exotic for Men Liz Claiborne for men

Bora Bora Exotic for Men Liz Claiborne for men
dislike

Bora Bora Exotic for Men by Liz Claiborne is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. Bora Bora Exotic for Men was launched in 2007. The fragrance features spices and musk.

Spices Musk

Lucky Number 6 for Men
Aqua Fahrenheit
Beverly Hills 90210 Metal Jeans Man
Fahrenheit

Bora Bora Exotic for Men Fragrance Reviews

Smellinggoodislife
Smellinggoodislife

I just ordered a bottle of this juice earlier today. Although i'm very surprised more than a few of you are comparing this to Fahrenheit. Fahrenheit is a living legend, already in the Cologne hall of fame. Fahrenheit is top 3 probably of all time, for the greatest scents ever made for a man. I've heard about the Curve Black comparisons to Fahrenheit, Curve Black is easily the best of all the curve scents, Curve soul is an outstanding 2nd though. But I'll see within 7 days if Bora Bora Exotic is the real deal. Update to follow

Update. Wow, this smells like 75%-80% of Fahrenheit. You can tell it's a bit lighter, and missing a base and top note. Original Dior Fahrenheit, is amazing, and it's scent is in your face strong but smells simply amazing.

Bora Bora Exotic is very nice though. Most people on the street won't notice the difference, but longevity is only 2-3 hours on me in San Diego. For the price though this is an amazing buy, and no stress on your pocket book.

Scent:9
Longevity:4
Sillage:6
Unique/Industry First:5
Quality:6

kayo.anderson
kayo.anderson

Big fan of this scent! This is Fahrenheit for the modern man (and modest pocketbook). I get mad compliments when I wear this and I feel good in it! Kudos!

angelo..zucchinni

mr clean i am very pleased with this..just got it...and i must say it is borenheit...it also reminds me of dunhill fresh & metal jeans as well....thankyou for your great insight and olfactory senses..lol...i give this an 8.5/1O...and also has a decent longevity and silage..WELL WORTH ADDING TO A GREAT PARFUME COLLECTION!!! THANKS AGAIN MR TONY!!! ,,,PS..THE FLASK IS QUITE NICE ALSO

angelo..zucchinni

OK MR TONY...YOUVE CONVINCED ME..LOL..IM GOING TO BUY THIS BORA BORA..YOUVE AWAKENED MY CURIOSTITY..LOL..NICE REVIEWS BTW,,IL GET BACK TO YOU FOR ADDITIONAL COMPARRISON/FEEDBACK..THANKS!!!! BORA BORENHEIT..HERE WEEE COMEEEE,,LOL,,HAPPYNEWYEARS!!!!

TonyAKAMrClean
TonyAKAMrClean

This is a much more crowd pleasing Fahrenheit in every way, without the tar-like gasoline note and a little added spice, which is nice!

This is Fahrenheit upgraded for modern times.
This is Fahrenheit with more contrast.
This is Fahrenheit with a brighter demeanor.
This is Fahrenheit that ANYONE can afford, and it lasts just as well too!

Don't get me wrong, it's not quite as potent as Fahrenheit, but at its price, you can afford to squeeze out a couple more sprays, and it WILL last for quite a while - through a whole work day or a night out, for me.

Not to mention - I get so many compliments on this one! Fahrenheit is expensive, and I love it, but I wear it for ME. I've never once received a compliment on Fahrenheit, but when I wear Bora Bora Exotic, I get TONS of compliments! While it may not be all that original after smelling Fahrenheit, after trying them side-by-side, I have to say, I like this much more!

Lastly, this scent is very similar to Lucky Number 6, but with leather instead of the green tea notes. As the notes and bottle styles would imply, Lucky Number 6 is more relaxing, whereas Bora Bora Exotic is more outgoing and cheerful. They have both earned a permanent spot in my collection!

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

Took a risk today with this one. Saw it for £6 for 100ml which i could not resist. Kind of liked the name. I am not really familiar with this house but wow what a pleasant surprise. This is a fantastic scent which does pretty much what it says on the tin.
I have Viaggio d'Africa by pal Zileri which retails at £90 and is one of my favourite scents and i must say that Bora Bora Exotic is not a million miles away in its structure.
It has a deep fruit opening that blends well with the light spices and then after a bit the sensual musk takes over and lasts for a respectable amount of time.

Cassiano
Cassiano

My X-Centric (Dunhill) ended for a long time and it's very difficult to find it nowadays (I'd say impossible). Although it has not been discontinued, went years without being seen for sale, even at international stores.
That's where Bora Bora Exotic comes, because it is very similar to X-Centric. What a pleasant surprise!

Besides fruity accords, it has oriental spices, such as cinnamon, anise and pepper, in the output; exotic spices, such as cardamom and nutmeg, in the heart, and musk in the base.

It's refreshing at first, along with the spicy nuances, which make it last enough on the skin, and gaining more sensual nuances of musk, at the end of the evolution.

It's one of those colognes for people who don't want to make a mistake at work, for example, because it is very easy to please.

varondandy
varondandy

two weeks ago i was with my wife and kids at el yunque rain forest here in puerto rico,(pronounced yoonkay) the only rainforest in the u.s. parks system. while there, my wife and i took notice of the different scents around us and how similar the smells are to an open market that sells fruits and spices. this is what i get from bora bora exotic,although not for every one, my wife and i, we both use and enjoy bb exotic.try it.ciao!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Liz Claiborne Bora Bora Exotic for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Liz Claiborne Bora Bora Exotic for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bora Bora Exotic for Men by Liz Claiborne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bora Bora Exotic for Men by Liz Claiborne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay