Designers » L » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Agua de Loewe Loewe for women and men

Agua de Loewe Loewe for women and men
dislike

Agua de Loewe Loewe for women and men Videos
Agua de Loewe Loewe for women and men Pictures Agua de Loewe Loewe for women and men Pictures

Agua de Loewe by Loewe is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Agua de Loewe was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp. Top notes are yuzu, bergamot, tangerine and palisander rosewood; middle notes are spicy notes, tea and white pepper; base notes are sandalwood, amber, cedar and white musk.

Yuzu Bergamot Tangerine Palisander Rosewood

Les Cascades de Rochas Songe d’Iris

Agua de Loewe Fragrance Reviews

joenick68
joenick68

This is just fine, but I am glad I only bought a small bottle. Nothing really impressive or memorable for me.
It has poor longevity, but that's normally ok with the kind of "Agua" or "Aqua" colognes, well not all but for this one is the case, after 4 hours is only some of it very close to the skin.
It has a loud citrus opening but it mellows down nicely. Good as a refreshing cologne more than anything.

Guest_Colin Maillard
Guest_Colin Maillard

I’ve tried hard to be patient and wait the obnoxious opening to change into something more agreeable, but I really can’t. I mean, I did, but just for your information – it is not really worth it. I don’t believe that much in “skin chemistry” variations but I guess I should start to, because unlike other reviewers experienced, the first minutes of Agua de Loewe are hideous on me. A painful journey through a horrific harsh accord of heavily pungent and synthetic citrus notes, something oddly spicy-nutty, something musky-watery-stale and a really unpleasant whiff of orange, vanilla and maybe sandalwood, adding a hint of nauseous aromatic warmth to that screechy mess. These latter notes would be even nice themselves, but it’s like smelling a slice of pie while you are in the middle of a stomach flu. Loud, plastic – “wrong”, shortly. And bloody haunting like your own shadow. Then, after a while it naturally starts to tone down a bit, entering a more enjoyable phase in which it still smells cheap, but at least it does it more smoothly and discreetly. Also, it smells progressively less citrusy and more woody-herbal-tea still with a whiff of orange and musk, and a general “fresh” feel. A bit more decent, still kind of loud and a bit cheap, however unworthy the first nightmare phase for me. Don’t bother.

ShoppinQueen
ShoppinQueen

Not really Unisex.
It reminds me of Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme.

Centsless
Centsless

I love a fresh clean citrus and agua de loewe is just that. I had to look up yuzu and apparently it's like a grapefruit. Pretty good, it reminds me of CK one.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

فصل تابستان میخواهد که یک فرد با انرژی و شاد باشیم تا بتوانیم گرمای تابستان را با ارسال رایحه خنک و ترش خود دیگران را به وجد آورده و خود نیز از احساس اطرافیان شاد شویم واین شیشه توانسته است این احساس شادی را به دیگران هدیه دهد

referbg
referbg

Fantastic jiuce! Great summer citrus scent with a very good longevity. It fact this is the longest lasting citrus scent I've ever seen. Much better than L'eau de Issey; far better than all CK's and even better than DHC 2013. The projection is not so good but it's still reasonable. It's a little more suitable for men rather for women in my opinion but it's still unisex.

Amos Jolthead
Amos Jolthead

The yuzu gives this fragrance a bit ‘heavier’ feel than your average citrus but it’s nice. Reminds me a little bit of Fruit Loops cereal.

The heart of the fragrance settles down a mix of tea, mate leaves surrounded by a touch of floral notes. This fragrance is non offensive, as most citrus’ are not.

The dry down I mainly get a faint amber & musk & not much wood from what I can tell.

Longevity on this is great, though. I could still smell this going fairly strong after 12 hours. All in all a nice fragrance for warmer weather.

Dougczar
Dougczar

The opening lemon kick does have an air freshner quality to it. Overall, however, this is really a nice, fresh, summertime scent. If you like nice clean citrus scents, give this one a shot. The longevity is better than a lot of this type.
I wouldn't pay top dollar for this, but if you have a need for simple citrus / green scent and you can get a hold of this for a good price, you could do worse.

vascobgs
vascobgs

The same as the CK One fragrance, maybe a little softer in the floral aspect that bothers me about CK.

Endymion
Endymion

Unfortunately, I am the only one who is not amazed by this scent.
I wanted to love it because I really like the house of Loewe, I think they deservs more attention.
However, when i bought a 150ml of Aqua di Loewe I was not sure that I wanted to used it or rather sell it over but after reading these positive reviews I deciceded to try it.
Well, for me it serves nothing. It's a faint light easy scent which lacks character. No sparkling citruses or anything.
It's a scent like a fabric softener or an airfreshner, not like a real cologne :( Cannot really grab its character. For me Eau de Cartier is way, way, way much better.
I'm not sure if I want to keep it and use more or not :(

costaleo
costaleo

Excellent sillage and scent... i've never worn anything that gets so close to my skin and has such great longevity. Its freshness can be deceiving... you may think it's unstable and will soon disappear. Well dead wrong. This one will linger!

denmaz
denmaz

Hmm... comforting scent. But i guess this one is more feminim. Smells good but linear.

kurisu
kurisu

Open with citrus note,which give me an energetic boots,then dry down is more calm and clean.Great for every day use.Perfect for hot summer day.And it's a real Unisex,everyone can wear it!

pharmaction
pharmaction

This is a wonderful fresh fragrance from Spain. Love all their products except for Esencia and Aura

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Loewe Agua de Loewe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Loewe Agua de Loewe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Agua de Loewe by Loewe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Agua de Loewe by Loewe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.