Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Aire Loewe Loewe for women
dislike

Aire Loewe Loewe for women Videos
Aire Loewe Loewe for women Pictures

Aire Loewe by Loewe is a Floral fragrance for women. Aire Loewe was launched in 1985. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp. Top notes are aldehydes, citruses, green notes, asafoetida, mandarin orange, peach, basil, jasmine, neroli, marigold, ylang-ylang, bergamot, lemon, tangerine, galbanum and petitgrain; middle notes are cyclamen, carnation, iris, amber, orris root, incense, lily-of-the-valley, rose and jasmine; base notes are sandalwood, musk, oakmoss, vanilla, vetiver and cedar.

Aldehydes Citruses Green Notes Asafoetida Mandarin Orange Peach Basil Jasmine Neroli Marigold Ylang-Ylang Bergamot Lemon Tangerine Galbanum Petitgrain

Cyclamen Carnation iris Amber Orris Root Incense Lily-of-the-Valley Rose Jasmine

Sandalwood Musk Oakmoss Vanilla Vetiver Cedar

Cristalle Eau de Toilette

Aire Loewe Fragrance Reviews

Sherihan
Sherihan

Please don't believe department stores sellers when they tell you this perfume is discontinued. It is still in production, but you have to put more effort to get it. It is available in most Loewe stores. Or you can search for a vintage bottle, although the new one smells Divine.

singingsuzie17
singingsuzie17

I just adore this fragrance for the spring and summer. It's not always easy to get in the UK so I always stock up when I go to Spain. It's as much a classic as Chanel No5. It's quite inoffensive so if you prefer a more 'statement' perfume then this one isn't for you. It's fresh initially but dries down to a warmer tone and on me has good staying power. Love it!

malika1979
malika1979

sophisticated and lovely, discountinued in my country :(

Katbaby
Katbaby

This is my signature summer scent. Great for Southern Europe lovers of all things Mediterranean. Suits a more olive skin. Is the antithesis or anything mild and meek and English. Incredibly inviting, confident, refreshing, alluring, fresh, clean and sexy. For someone who takes care of their summer appearance.

lipglossandabackpack
lipglossandabackpack

I was surprised to find myself wearing this today. It had been (another) blind buy, and based on the description I was really expecting something else. After applying it rather liberally to my pulse points I did spend a few moments smelling like household cleanser, but shortly thereafter it settled into a polite, clean scent that I immediately recognized as European. I realized I have smelled this on the woman beside me on the Barcelona metro, the lady behind me in line at the Polish supermarket, the housekeeper in my Romanian hotel. It's certainly not a traditional "old lady" scent, but rather it is, as of today, a middle-aged scent mainly being worn by women remembering their youth. I might set it aside for a spring day when I too am in my fifties...

derkargy
derkargy

It starts powedery,a bit more etherial than L'air du Temps.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I definitely have to thank the lady who sold this to me. This smells beautiful, just like what color yellow must smell like. I'd say it is Paco Rabanne Calandre's baby sister, less edgy, softer, fresher opening, but the same soapy-floral heavenly dry down. I risked a blind buy because I wanted to see how the nose of Angel and Light Blue would make use of aldehyde. I must say he really did well. Staying power is mighty impressive, 6 hours on my skin and it is still hanging on, getting stronger and better. Unlike other aldehyde fragrances, this isn't too formal and stuffy. It is flirty, airy, fresh, definitely lovable. I don't want to jinx it but I have a feeling that this will be a favorite of mine.

Blue_Lady_Jane
Blue_Lady_Jane

Goes a bit soapy on me and smells dated, puts me in mind of a 2nd rate First by Van Cleef & Arpels.

cedriceccentric
cedriceccentric

Just bought Aire while on vacation in Spain. It has a green, soapy/aldehydic freshness to it. It's very clean and refreshing, yet it is more a perfume than an eau fraiche. There is also a metallic quality that reminds me of Paco Rabanne's classic Calandre and YSL's Rive Gauche. I wouldn't say it smells modern, with the aldehydes there is really a classic vibe going on, yet the powdery clean trail might please younger customers as well.

Aire has the feeling of a crisp white shirt.

Marie76
Marie76

Every woman in Spain was wearing days during the 90's, it's still a hugely popular fragrance. It's soft yet fresh, I love it more than anything because in Spain it's considered a classic, but in me the dry down is too soapy. I agree with previous reviewers that you need the right chemistry for it.

soonflower
soonflower

That's a beauty.
What a shame that I can't find it in my country, have last few drops of it.
It's kinda fresh but with warm undertones.
Dry down gives an expensive soap smell which I like very much.

Important thing about this one - you need to have right chemistry to wear it, otherwise Aire would smell sour and unpleasant (unfortunately on my friend it does smell so).

Very intimate fragrance.
Olivier Cresp made (another) great job with this one.

CIOGHIUZEL
CIOGHIUZEL

Very old crazy cat lady scent!
I had just a sample and as soon as i sprayed it on I slaped myself on the face:bad bad girl!
Past it on to my mother in law heheh

correbob
correbob

Summer 2011 I've bought a special edition, with a leather 'coat' on the bottle, 100 ml. In a perfume shop in Figueras, Spain. The city with the Salvador Dali museum and his nice collection of art. Like his paintings, old black car, furniture in the shape of the face of Marilyn Monroe. A nice and cosy museum.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I think, like with Ma Griffe, or Vent Verte, you have to have the right chemistry for this fragrance.

The opening is fresh and green, and a little bitter. It's quite uplifting actually. I do detect the aldehydes, green notes, citrus, and some jasmine. As it dries down, it becomes a leathery, slightly citric floral on me. At this point, I can't detect any of the individual floral notes.

The closest thing I can compare it to is an opening similar to Vent Verte with a dry-down similar to (but much softer than) Libertine.

winx61
winx61

it's really a shame not to find more about this fragrance market ... really good, fresh but at the same time romantic. I love it

truffles
truffles

I love the green but that very quickly fades on me and what is left is a strange scent that I can't really take. It is reminiscent of Dior's J'adore which is one of my 'can't stands' when I smell it on anybody. I remember being on holiday in Spain as a teenager in the 80s and smelling bottles of what I now know must have been cheap copies of the obviously very popular Aire. Thanks to member Vertigo for giving me a chance to smell this though.
UPDATE: After all that and wierdly, this perfume has grown on me!
Even though I love the top notes and am not so sure of what remains (though can't tell why from looking at the notes here), something draws me to put this on every day!
I think this is a very good quality perfume.

Matin
Matin

Air of Loewe, a perfume of spring station. I discovered it in these dates a few years ago, an arrow wound. It is in concrete moments when I estimate really the notes of this perfume that transports me and makes you feel so well. Nevertheless his magic does not work in the same way in my senses other days of the year, is as if only it was blooming in May.
It if, once hooked you cannot allow putting on it day after day and it is lasting and soft ultimately.

calevacin
calevacin

I never appreciated this scent. It's been very popular where i live since its release in the eighties. It was the green fresh perfume of choice but I always found it too sharp. It's similar to Eau de Lancome but much sharper. It's very refreshing though, like fresh cut grass, and it lasts quite a while on your skin.

guest_veramarq
guest_veramarq

I would like to become a member, because I love perfumes; among them, I love "Aire", by Löwe. Please, tell me that it's not true that this deligthfull perfume will not be produced any more, as I heard at a free-shop, in Rivera(Uruguai),where I use to buy perfumes. Thanks.
VeraMarq

lucy77
lucy77

This super fragrance conjures up sunshine and warm evenings under the stars. It is great to use anytime and for any occasion. It puts a smile on your face and a chuckle in your heart.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Loewe Aire Loewe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Loewe Aire Loewe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aire Loewe by Loewe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aire Loewe by Loewe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay