Designers » L » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Illusions Noires Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit Lolita Lempicka for women

Illusions Noires Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit Lolita Lempicka for women
dislike

Illusions Noires Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Illusions Noires Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures

Lolita Lempicka launches a new Eau de Minuit collection for 2012, named Illusions Noires, that offers limited editions of the original fragrances Le Premier Parfum, Si Lolita and Au Masculin - Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit, Si Lolita Eau de Minuit and Au Masculin Eau de Minuit.

Illusions Noires Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit is a dark, deep and intense oriental - gourmand composition. The fragrance contains notes of myrrh, Sambac jasmine, iris, licorice flower, vanilla and benzoin.

Available as 100 ml EDP.

Minuit Sonne

Illusions Noires Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit Fragrance Reviews

XxRosexX
XxRosexX

To me this basically smells like a less complex version of the original. The most noticeable absentee note IMO is the ivy. If you haven't smelled the original, to give you an idea of what this smells like imagine the scent of a more smoothed down sweet licorice candy that leans almost into root beer when mixed with vanilla, and throw that in to a make up case, and that it in a nut shell.

maryjett
maryjett

Sensual balmy version of Le Premier. More wearable, less cloying, and softer. My boyfriend dislike the original LL edp (reformulation) but he likes this one. It is more subtil and the powder aura is cleaner. I think it is not an intense version, it is a grown up better perfume with a feminine moderate sillage. All the notes are well balanced here, I can smell them all. The only thing I dislike is the first 15 minutes opening which is really too weird (plastic vanillic) and too strong. After that it softens a lot. Very complex and deep. I am addicted for those cold fall and winter days!

lirael00
lirael00

I'm self proclaimed Lolita Lempicka addict, cause I love everything they put out there! And so it's with Illusions Noires eau de Minuit. It has a place in my top 5 of all time best, and it certainly deserves a medal. I mean of course everything is about licorice and it's totaly yummy! The bottle is gorgeous and poison apple looking. I think this kind of frag is something Maleficent would wear - dark, deep, sweet and rich scent! Can't praise this gem enough! If you like original Lempicka, you're gonna love this one too!

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is richer and deeper, less powdery than the usual of this line. At a distance the licorice is very prominent but up close the resins and vanilla come in more, making it sweeter and less powdery. Lovely scent, I personally like it better than the original but if you have the original you probably don't need both. This simply has a richness to it that the original lacks.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I thought I was blind buying the Minuit Noir version off ebay for $21 (new 3.4 tester) but what I got instead is this version-- and I'm sooo happy! I only blind bought the Noir because it was so cheap... honestly the reviews of Jaegermeister and pure dark oily patchouli/licorice scared me.... What a relief to get this beautiful, rare version instead! I love it!
I sadly never got to try the original LL (1997) since I'm new to the perfume game (even tho I'm 35 years old) but I have the Premier (after 2010) and yes-- this is very similar yet not. Anyways, I'm glad to have it! The bottle is STUNNING! And I ordered another! Shame on me! ;)
Looks like it lacks the praline, ivy.... so yeah... this is lacking the depth and changing notes of the original but overall-- it's awesome!

I just love this!!!! I'm getting my first body wear out of it, and it's soooo deep and dark and delicious!!! LOVE!
This just keeps getting more awesome!!! It's more potent IMO than the Premier 2010 perfume. It lacks that sweet airy fairy dust aspect in the drydown just a little bit. Not noticeable, really, just me being picky. ;)

Day 2 of wearing.... my shirt has this smoky myrrh scent, 6 hours after morning application. Smells like a church. Weird... but like all LLs-- these are beautiful magical scents that change all the time, and never really smell the same twice in a row. ;) <3

This def has a myrrh/smoky dry down unlike the original LL.

margarita.angelova
margarita.angelova

Identical with the post-opening phase of the original, a tad more heavier also. But the difference is too subtle.

If you don't own the original and need an enchanting evening perfume, this one here is more than divine.

falstaffiv
falstaffiv

I found this Lolita as very similar to the original one Le Premier, just a little bolder, like just a little more darker.
I guess this is because of cherry, which is more vibrant here. And that sourness of cherry note is most dominant from the beginning.
Later, this perfume miss that characteristic Lolita's joyfulness and somehow it's not that loud as Le Premier is.
Original is even more spicier somehow. This fragrance is comparing to the first one, even less sweet, but more on powdery side. Much more "dirty". And i'm not familiar with the licorice smell.
Overall, same feeling to me.
It's just, i like this edition more than Le Premier.

MadeiraD
MadeiraD

Weird plastic vanilla licorice, strange, sinister, I feel like there are violets but there are no violets. It's a horror movie sort of a scent, not a blood and gore horror movie, but a slow, subtle psychological horror movie scent... no, that's not right. This is a horror novel scent a scent like House Of Leaves or We Have Always Lived In A Castle, there's something off and dark in this scent. It smells like creeping insidious madness, not the loud raving kind, but the wrong thoughts that slowly creep in and take over without you noticing. A whiff of trans-3-methyl-2 hexenoic acid perhaps?

I am conflicted.
I don't think I have ever been frightened of a perfume before.

Shwets
Shwets

Sweet_joy and Maddieclfd below take the words out of my mouth!
This version compared to the original edp has less sillage though.

Love this flanker and its less musky than the Midnight Couture Black Minuet ed.

katiushka
katiushka

Very interesting! This is the closest I have smelled to the super-clean Moscow subway, and I mean that as a compliment! The unique combination of notes makes me smell things that I would have never guessed by just looking at the page. Dark bread and sweets from the vendors mixed with a tantalizing hint of ozone from the tracks. I wish that it were a little sweeter - the licorice seems bland to the point of staleness - but I do appreciate this bringing back a scent from my childhood.

nicolel
nicolel

This is my very least favorite of all of the apple-shaped Lolitas. After using the last drop of my Midnight Couture Black Eau de Minuit version and in a hurry, I mistakenly mistook this one for it or for one of the many similar versions from before. Maybe I got a bad bottle, but there is a very sour, screeching note that persists through drydown like moss covered cherries, which could be worse but in reality broke my heart that I could not wrap myself in my vanilla cream soda cloud. I gave this one a couple of months try and it just kept me cold and slightly offended. This only goes to prove to me that despite what a lot of people say, these do not All smell the same.

Luckily I was able to hunt down several of my beloved previous SE and have ordered them all, has there been a perfume hoarder on that show yet? If you like a little sour in your fragrance, by all means give this one a shot, but if you prefer the typical Lempicka apple-flanker fair, my advice is to stick to the bottle with the gold or silver tops and stay away from any with tops the similar color or material as the flanker. Are the bottle getting cheaper too? I also read a lot of the ingriedients these LL perfumes had can no longer be used, like star anise... Yeah. On my way to hunt down more of the older versions to stock pile if World War Z goes down.

pravda48
pravda48

This smells absolutely like baby wipes on me; baby wipes w/ a touch of the anise/licorice of the original. Wow, that's unusual. Not for my chemistry I suppose; be sure to test in case your chem. is like mine.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

This 2012 edtion of Eau de Minuit opens with cherry flavoured licorice. The licorice here is evident, but at the same time, not aggressively so. The scent also has a dry and woody feeling. The cherry facet doesn't stay very long, for about 1 hour. Then the myrrh and benzoin come in and smoothen the whole scent. After about 6 hours, I also find the iris more prominent than before and it has a cool vibe adding to the fragrance.

The sillage is moderate at the beginning, then soon becomes a skin scent for the rest of the wear. But it still lingers for about 10 hours. Compared to the original Lolita Lempicka, Eau de Minuit is less powdery and drier. Its structure is sleeker and cleaner. Instead of the slightly girly ambiance of the original, Eau de Minuit is darker and more unisex. At the same time, the licorice in Eau de Minuit is not as strong as in Au Masculin version. I'd thus highly recommend it to those who find the original too powdery or too girly, or those who find the licorice in Au Masculin too powerful.

stevolution
stevolution

I purchased this fragrance on EBAY, thinking it was the Minuit Noir version. When it arrived, I was rather disappointed, but I tried it anyway, and glad I did. It's really nice, and after I've sample the original, I must say Illusions Noires Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit is the better one. It's dark, hazy and definitely unisex (I'm a guy.) The bottle is pretty nice. the glass is actually dark blue, like cobalt grass. It'll make a unique gift for anyone into collecting cobalt glass, even if they are not keen on the perfume. I'm thinking of buying extra bottles before they disappear forever. I love this stuff.

sweet_joy
sweet_joy

I think this edition it's better than original LL EDP. It's "cleaner" but darker, mysterious, easier to wear, really interesting... Long lasting, over 12 hours. It's about licorice, benzoin and vanilla on me, warm and sensual, great choice for fall/winter nights.

septembrist
septembrist

This feels like a more intense version of the original Lolita Lempicka -- at first spray, the two seem very alike, though Midnight is deeper and somehow darker than the first. The dry downs are entirely different -- I get a hint of leather and spice, foregrounded by a caramel-esque sweetness. Very nice, though I wish the scent had a bit more silage and lasting power.

another fairy tale in a bottle!
I looked for eau de minuit 2011(the one with red strings) version for a long time,but since it's not available anymore,right after seeing and testing this one,I didn't hesitate to buy it.
As I'm a big fan of lolita perfumes,it's not surprising that I admire this one very much and what I like even more about it,is that unlike the original lolita,this one has a great long lasting power and sillage on me.
I can't say if this is exactly the same as 2011 version as I sniffed it long time ago and who cares if they are exactly the same or not?as long as both smell divine.
licorice mixed with mysterious balmy,sweet notes make it complex unlike the simple pyramid of the notes.I'm just surprised that I don't see any violet here.whatever it is'it's definitely Lolita.I'm just afraid that I bought it at the wrong season(summer).too bad that I have to wait until colder weather to wear it more often.

Juliana6
Juliana6

Only six notes are creating a beautiful symphony! Intoxicating, mysterious and unique. It's like the deep wood of the subconscious - it's so scary but still tempting, sometimes even sexually vibrating. White waterlilies on the surface of the deep, black water, the moon is shining, and you enter the world of your most secret desires... The wood and the water are standing still but the leaves are trembling and there's something/ somebody under the water. You want to run but can't move. This has cast a spell on you.

To appreciate this you must like the original Lolita Lempicka, this is 10 times deeper, richer. Lolita with dark Smokey eyes and black liner.
When the scent dries down, it becomes deliciously, sensually sweet - the forbidden fruit has been tasted.

Makes me addict.

Pink_Ruffles
Pink_Ruffles

It is midnight in the forest realms of Lolita Lempicka (now made dry from the approach of autumn). The tall trees block out the light of the stars, creating a massive canopy of darkness. It is the hour of the dark fairies. Alluring, mischievous, and enchanting to all who catch a rare glimpse of them, they revel in the night.

I initially felt that this limited edition variant on the dark Lolita Lempicka eau de parfum theme, Illusions Noires Eau de Minuit, launched in 2012, was different from the Couture edition launched in 2011. The basis of my belief was that the 2012 edition seemed to have a very bright cherry syrup note in the opening which I did not recall having perceived in the 2011.

After a few wears, however, I have come to the conclusion that the juice is the same, just poured into a new bottle. My explanation of my confusion is two-fold. First, I sprayed the 2012 and dabbed the 2011, and the air infused into the former appears to have lifted and separated the cherry facet so as to make it seem more salient and in fact remind me immediately of Fleur Défendue. Second, I read somewhere that ionones induce serious olfactory fatigue, and these perfumes all pack major punches of ionones, being one and all in the sweet violet/iris camp.

After a short while it becomes futile to attempt to distinguish these compositions from one another, because if not identical, they are at least close enough in the ionone-rich components that it becomes physically impossible to tell the difference between them as a result of the olfactory fatigue caused directly by those very same ionones! That's my take, anyway.

In conclusion, I liked the 2011, so it's not surprising that I like the 2012 as well! The bottle is perhaps the most chic of the entire collection, as the leaves are painted in an alluring black matte with gold accents. This is a safe blind buy for anyone who likes the original eau de parfum or any of the Minuit flankers, it seems to me. On the other hand, anyone who is not into the aesthetic of the original, and especially anyone who hates black licorice, will not like these limited editions either.

You're either in the Lolita Lempicka club, or you're not. I'm in!

nazza28
nazza28

I know this sounds cliche but this is my "dark mood" perfume when I'm feeling a little sultry and mischievous. It's all frosty mornings and cold evenings here in Oz and this perfume just fits perfectly. I love the sweet licorice of this one, it really does remind me of Sambuca liqueur. It has a darker feel than the original which I also love and the scent stays with me all day, I don't feel it changes too much but that's what I enjoy about it. This lasts and lasts, I can still smell it on the collar of my work shirts even after I wash then. Love love love this divine creation!

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

Ok, I've got a bit of a cold, but Is it just me or it is very similar to the original Lolita Lempicka?
It seems to me that it's just sweeter version of it.
My skin picks up licorice the most.
Sillage seems slightly weaker than the original one.
I like it, it is lovely and I love the fact that I got a huge bottle :)

jasonx
jasonx

This one opens amazing, very flowery and sweet like some kind of candied flowers. However, after about 1 hr it becomes the same old Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum

lipgloss0424
lipgloss0424

I don't have this version.. but i am soooo tempted to buy it ASAP... just don't know if it is similar to the Lolita black bottle???? Any suggestions....?

mahanta
mahanta

Le Premier Eau de Minuit is practically 1:1 with Eau de Minuit - Midnight version (red encrusted bottle)! The notes listed differ though (like benzoin - tonka bean and violet - ivy), but since myrrh and licorice dominate them both, you really can't tell the difference. Lasting power and projection are identical. As my Midnight bottle is running low, I'm really happy getting this as a substitute!:)

pattyk
pattyk

This is a very licorice smell but yet not as heavy as the Lolita Lempicka-Lolita Lempicka. I like it because the licorice is not over bearing but it is present. The vanilla, Iris and Myrrh are truly present making this a very rich and warm fragrance. Worth the buy!

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

OMG, if you love the Midnight versions...this is a MUST have. So dark and rich and yummy...Definitely the darkest version yet...mission accomplished Lolita!!

HUEbris
HUEbris

no difference with original...little bit more heavy though...

vivik
vivik

Identical ingredients to LL Midnight couture eau de minuit /black bottle/...., just different order...??? weird

deyutzu90
deyutzu90

In Canada it is exclusif to The Bay

noninoni
noninoni

It seems this is still limited in distribution due to the few reviews. Where is this available?

aki777
aki777

I was pleasantly surprised having seen this version of Le Premier Perfume in my store yesterday and smelled it within 5seconds! well, it's sooooo delicious!!! licorice-benzoin heaven in a gorgeous bottle ;) rich, sensual, addictive and dark-jus perfect! IMO it smells like the original midnight version in a purple bottle with ruby floral decorations. Definitely a must have for all the midnight edition lovers tho! x

gooberskitty21
gooberskitty21

I want it!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka Illusions Noires Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka Illusions Noires Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Illusions Noires Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Illusions Noires Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.