Designers » L » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

L`eau d`Minuit 2007 Fleur de Minuit Lolita Lempicka for women

L`eau d`Minuit 2007  Fleur de Minuit Lolita Lempicka for women
dislike

L`eau d`Minuit 2007  Fleur de Minuit Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures L`eau d`Minuit 2007  Fleur de Minuit Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures L`eau d`Minuit 2007  Fleur de Minuit Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures

L`eau d`Minuit 2007 Fleur de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. L`eau d`Minuit 2007 Fleur de Minuit was launched in 2007.

Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance
Minuit Sonne

L`eau d`Minuit 2007 Fleur de Minuit Fragrance Reviews

demonicpretty
demonicpretty

Dark, deep, delicious! It is similar to the original Lolita Lempicka, but instead more magical and dark. The anise is much more toned down, almost absent, and the violet is the main note. The sweet licorice is about at the same level as the original. In the drydown, it smells mostly of violet and tonka, with a slight incense note, which is the main difference that I could smell between this fragrance and the Lolita Lempicka "Midnight". After about 7+ hours of wear, I'm left with notes of white musk and hint of incense-y violet. There is also an undertone of damp soil throughout, which lends a delightfully macabre feeling. This is perfect for a winter night out. Very elegant and sensual, like a gothic fairytale.

KittyCute
KittyCute

Well it's all similar to "Midnight Passion" and "Midnight Rendez-Vous" version's. I didn't noticed any special difference between them,,, Bottle's design is Art-Masterpiece too! I love this heaven-seductive scent. It's not too sweet on my skin- just dark, woody licorice. Ohhhh! I want to bite this apple...

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

Beautiful fragrance. Darker, deeper than original LL. If you love Lolita, you will adore this fragrance, Very hard to find. (I believe there is a bottle for auction on Ebay:)

Sammymac100
Sammymac100

Does anybody have a bottle of this that they would be willing to sell? I am desperately looking for this perfume or the Lolita Lempicka Stardust for my wedding in August 2011.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

An intensity of the imaginary Licorice Flower— utterly Lolita. The contrast of the silvertone ivy lattice and the deep amethyst colored bottle brings a new element of mystery and sensuality to the original bottle design. what are the notes exactly ? someone knows ?

NikkiScentsofLife
NikkiScentsofLife

I recently ordered this offline, unsniffed. I absolutely love the bottle, the only problem being that I can tell hardly any difference at all between this smell and the original LL....very disappointed. If anything I would say maybe it is a little sweeter? But that could just be my mind trying to force myself to find a difference so that I dont feel like I wasted my money :-( I would recommend this scent to anyone who is more of a bottle collector, rather than someone looking for a completely different scent if they already own the original.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Fleur De Minuit is a twin sister of Eau De Minuit. I am not sure why have I bought the two if they smell exactly the same? It is a great licorice fragrance but should I have known the only difference was a bottle design - I would have given up the purchase and tried something different in that place. Lasting power and silage great, just like Minuit's, drydown is powdery without the choking effect :-)
Great fragrance but I wish there were some notes that would help to tell Midnight and Fleur de Minuit apart!
I am disappointed as I was planning on trying all Midnight versions but they all seem to be identical :-(

IloveDat
IloveDat

I can't stand with the sweet sense like this, plus too strong, but I have to say that the design it's awesome, ^^. I bought it as a gift, and my friend felt in love with this immediately, she loves sweet, :)). adn I said "I'm gonna take the bottle back when the last drop is dropped, :))"

ramiske
ramiske

This is very similar to the original, but stronger and a little spicier. I love it, and the bottle is amaziing!

Sara D.
Sara D.

Comparing Lolita original with the Midnight Flower version, it is a much stronger, darker fragrance with enough of the original it is familiar, while amping up the licorice and gourmand/vanilla notes. Nice to see a flanker that isn't a fresh aquatic 'sport' version or watered down. The musk is also more apparent in this; they have taken the base notes and brought them out with the heart. Lovely effect. To me, this is a dark purple blanket and a comfort scent, rich and warm and voluptuous.

Moszatka
Moszatka

It's similar to Lolita EDP. I like it, longlasting and very sweet, delicious fragrance.

Madhavi
Madhavi

is it sweet and lonlasting

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka L`eau d`Minuit 2007 Fleur de Minuit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka L`eau d`Minuit 2007 Fleur de Minuit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`eau d`Minuit 2007 Fleur de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`eau d`Minuit 2007 Fleur de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Chopard Wish Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance Lolita Lempicka Illusions Noires Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit Christian Dior Dior Addict Chopard Casmir Givenchy Ange ou Demon Mugler Innocent Chanel Allure Sensuelle Guerlain Insolence Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Lolita Lempicka Fleur de Corail Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier Classique