Designers » L » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

nutty
cacao
almond
Sweet Lolita Lempicka for women Videos
Sweet Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Sweet Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Sweet Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Sweet Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Sweet Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Sweet Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures

Lolita Lempicka launches Sweet, the new forbidden fruit—a delicious and flirtatious fragrance for women which symbolizes the pleasures of femininity. "Taste the delicious pleasure of being a woman ...” The fragrance is available from mid-October 2014.

The composition is created by Anne Flipo, introducing cherry-cocoa lip-gloss accord, which evokes kisses. It opens with accords of candied cherries that lead to the heart of cocoa absolute, which flirts with angelica, both wrapped up in elegant iris. The final signature of strength and sensuality is provided by accords of musk and cashmere wood.

It is available as 30, 50 and 80 ml Eau de Parfum packed in the signature Lolita Lempicka apple-shaped bottle, this time lacquered and painted in bright red.

Sour Cherry Sugar

Cerise Bigarreau

Sweet Fragrance Reviews

audreyt1984
audreyt1984

This is a very light, summery cherry/fruity fragrance. While many cherry fragrances are too sweet and cloying, this one is very delicate, surrounded by the other notes that blends perfectly together. This is an airy scent, but the sillage and longevity are sooooo poor on me, which sucks, cause it is lovely. It can be worn by women of all ages, but I think it would be a really classy yet youthful fragrance for a a 7 years old girl. ;)

LuScentinTenebris
LuScentinTenebris

I watched for this for about 2 years and never saw it to test, and thought it sounded extremely fun--so when I found a really cheap bottle I pulled the trigger blind. Sadly, I don't love it. If you're considering doing what I did, try this first: get a soft leather bag with a suede interior. Add 1 can of cherry pie filling, the gelatinous type that comes in a shade of red not found in natural cherries. Squeeze in a tube of thick lip gloss. Toss in several years of insecurities about whether or not you're obviously too old for this sh*t. Zip the bag and shake. Finally, sniff. If the resulting scent is one you'd like to wear on your person, check out Sweet!

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

My thoughts - at least it doesn't have licorice in it.

bentofox
bentofox

I swore to myself that I'd never make a blind buy, but I found it for a good price. Unfortunately it was almost out of stock, so I just pulled the trigger based on the reviews.

I was still a little unsure how I'd feel about it because Lolita's often have a strong powder heaviness that risks giving me a dull headache. Upon first sniff I get an artificial cherry mixed with a strong musky sugarcube. I could feel the twinge in my sinus and I did sneeze once. However, like other reviewers have mentioned, this perfume starts to transform at the 30 minute mark. Suddenly as the iris, cocoa and cherry start to meld, I get the whiff of lipstick and think to myself, "finally!"

This is a hard fragrance to balance because it's all about the cherry-topped middle notes for me. So far it's a like. I adore the scent of cherry lipstick.

Update: I officially *love* this scent. It has quickly become one of my favorites!

Ohkit
Ohkit

Sweet, but in a fruity way, so if you're after a fragrance that smells like caramel, vanilla or chocolate, this isn't for you. It does smell like cherries, the scent is pleasant and it's not overwhelming. All in all, a nice fragrance, nothing to write home about but definitely a decent cherry fragrance to own in your collection.

mvdw
mvdw

"Sweet" definitely lives up to its name! Flirty cherry and mouthwatering cacao is the most prominent notes followed by a more subtle Iris and deep vanilla musk drydown. This gourmand sent from LL reminds me of enjoying candy floss and brightly coloured balloons at the fair. It's an intense but very fleeting carousel ride you want to do over and over again. I don't think the intention was for it to be so very sophisticated like Le Premier, it's a young at heart, feel good, playful fragrance. If you're an ardent LL flacon collector you will love this ruby red bottle with gold leaf detail, its a little gem to add to your collection!

corkscrewcurly
corkscrewcurly

I blind bought this on the basis of my long term love affair with Lolita.

Sweet is a highly polarising scent which is attracting a lot of hate; the reviews didn't dissuade me from buying an 80ml bottle - although I must admit that references to this appealing to an immature teenager's nose very nearly put me off. I had a feeling this may smell like a generic cheap celebrity scent (which don't appeal to me at all).

On first spray, I get an almost overwhelming blast of sugary sweet fizzy cherry cola scent. To be honest, if I had tried this in a shop and sprayed it on a card, the first sniff would have put me off instantly and I may have ditched the card and walked off. Fortunately I have an 80ml bottle in my bedroom, so I am at leisure to let it develop on my skin.

After half an hour the sweetness has mellowed to a warm, musky, slightly fruity milk chocolate. The sillage is moderate to poor and I suspect the longevity on my skin will only be a couple of hours, which is disappointing. Having said that, my skin seems to absorb perfumes, unless they are a lot heavier and muskier than Sweet - one of the reasons I tend to favour them.

This is a keeper for me - I doubt I'll re-purchase, but it certainly isn't a scrubber. It's warm and humid here in SE England - it'll be interesting to try this in cooler weather and see what it does then.

To summarise - don't dismiss this as a child's perfume - give it a chance and you may be pleasantly surprised.

Edit: I should perhaps have mentioned that I am 52 years old and don't think this smells too "young" for me; having said that, I think everyone should wear whatever they enjoy, irrespective of marketing. This is definitely a perfume which adapts according to skin chemistry, though.

fleurgourmande
fleurgourmande

I was searching a gift for a girl friend and was very hestitant to try Sweet.

At first, it smelled like cherry-flavoured cough syrup...

After 15-30 minutes, the fragrance became sourer, darker, more ripe smelling somehow. I could smell the cocoa faintly, which gave the perfume a "rounded" character.

This is a nice take on the whole fruity gourmand trend and a great gift if you know someone who likes these sort of perfumes. Yes, it's sweet, but it has somewhat of an edge to it.
The bottle is very appreciated by the trendy young women.

I could see someone mature wearing this, too, because of the ripeness of the fruit smell.

The longevity was good, sillage very moderate.

fyre92
fyre92

Cherry lip gloss/ kool aid definitely. not much sillage or lasting power. It's OK...... maybe it will grow on it. I think id like So Sweet more.

casey.ahna
casey.ahna

Sticky sweet cherry lipgloss with a touch of cocoa. It's got that signature LL musk that I love, so even though it's sugary and seems kind of innocent, it's got a bit of a dark side too. I think the contrast can be off putting for some, but I love it especially on cold nights out in the city. I don't get any patchouli, thank goodness, so it's interesting to read the reviews comparing it to LVEB.

auroramaria
auroramaria

A new flanker is coming out in July called So Sweet I don't know wether is gonna be sweeter than Sweet or toned down a bit.
Sweet is a lovely fun fragrance but doesn't last on me more than one hour I'll look out for the new flanker to see if longevity is better

MartinaG
MartinaG

Cherry candy, sweet, tasty, lovely. Very girlie scent, but I am never hesitant to wear it, though I'm 26 years old. The smell is ripe, the sillage is moderate, but still you can feel it on yourself for 4 or 5 hours, and the other people notice it too. It's not delicate, more like... naughty? Yeah, I'd call it naughty. Playful. I feel much younger wearing it. The tastiest cherry I've smelled in perfumes.

whaea
whaea

A blind buy based on reviews and my love of cherry as a fragrance note.
I wasn't expecting much - maybe a fake cherry body spray smell - but this was love at first sight!
You know when you bite into a big, sun-warmed, ripe black cherry, and it's kind of crisp and sweet? That crispness is here, and evokes the same pleasure. Yet it is soft, slightly musky powder. Juicy, but sweet and soft.
I don't get the lip gloss accord ( having been a big consumer of giant Bonne Belle Cherry lip balms as a teenager) or even noticeable chocolate or cola. Perhaps white chocolate?
I adore it. Surprising sillage, which dries down to a musk but still retains some fruitiness.
Although it's sweet, it's more Nina Ricci than Escada or Britney Spears, and definitely has more class in spite of the childish notes.
Try it. It's a sweet, soft, juicy little number. Adorable.
I bought two more bottles to stash away!

QueenieBee
QueenieBee

The vanilla and cashmere in this gave me nausea and a bad headache. Aside from that, it's a very nice perfume. The top notes are delish. And the drydown is very woody/sweet.

This is like a more mature, sophisticated, less bankrupt Betsey Johnson.

The bottles are too freaking darling. I LOVE the little stem as the sprayer. If I hadn't had such a bad allergic reaction, I would be dousing myself in this everyday.

As a side note, topping off with Demeter's Barbados Cherry was a nice way to keep the cherry top note present throughout the day.

lulu169
lulu169

nice dupe for LVEB, but not that quality like the lancome´s one, the sugar makes it smelling kinda cheaper. but not bad at all, there are lots of much worse dupes for LVEB, this one is the nicer one

prima.sandoval
prima.sandoval

me encanta!un dulce juvenil.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

Lolita Lempicka Sweet really does smell like cherry and chocolate lip gloss, as a preteen I wasn't a fan of makeup but I did enjoy using lipgloss and this scent reminds of the Smackers cherry flavored lip gloss I used too use. So far I'm liking this, it's very different from all the flankers by Lolita Lempicka, but Sweet is a very adorable scent and the bottle us just too cute and pretty to not wanna display, I love that it looks like someone wearing lipstick took a bite out of the Apple

meama
meama

Not bad, strangely. After the cherry note the mix of the iris and cashmeran gives an overall note of suede. Like the smell of a lady's bag who let her lipstick melt inside.
Easily cloying but perfect for a night out and i think i'll prefer this perfume on a man skin, far away of the stereotype merchandising.

viveka
viveka

This perfume is so so lovely! I catch myself sniffing every places I put it in, Sweet is just intoxicating! ;) I smell little cherries served not in adult & strong way - vide for example Pioson Dior - but in more playful even frolic still very sexy way, then plain sugar & topping of gourmand chocolate. All together gives mix of sexy sweetness, young innocency with flirting wink and strongly girly scent. Not a big fan of other Lolitas this one is 10/10.
Bottle is so cute <3 Longevity & sillage are very good.

giokaal
giokaal

Ok it's sweet ok it's Lempicka!!!!!!the cherry cocoa notes fade out quickly!!!!!!and it dries out to a very worm musky iris like fragrance almost masculine to my nose!!!! For all of you who somehow wanted to wear or eat your lipsticks the top notes of this perfume are very close to a typical lipstick scent !!!! But don't be confused of its opening let it dry and change it's way to a more elegant perfume!!! The sad fact is that this perfume has nothing to do with other Lolita's creations there is nothing innovative nothing special!!!!!! I expect more from this amazing french house!!!!!
But ok Let's say it is a good summer-spring scent!!!!!!

The bottle and the artwork as always AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kibbled
kibbled

Starts off like cherry cola, dashes past a sugared lipstick scent and finishes with a sweet cherry cordial, equal parts fresh and syrupy. If you want a more glamorous lipstick inspired fragrance try Frederic Malle's Lipstick Rose; for a more sophisticated lipstick scent try Maison Martin Margiela's Lipstick On. This is not at all sophisticated or glamorous, but it is very fizzy and very fun.

Joec00l
Joec00l

I don't understand. I honestly don't understand. What is this im smelling??? How could this child's toy come from the same brand that creates Lolita Lempicka, or the now discontinued "L"??? The most bland, basic, underwhelming, bath and body works type fragrance flashes before my nose and then vanishes. It's super sweet for meer seconds. And then something "chocolatey", but not really. Ive never eaten chocolate like this, but I get what it's meant to be. And within minutes all that's left is a smell. It's "musk" but not really. It's just there. It lacks shape or color or personality. I know it exists, but I don't know why.
If I can say anything about Sweet by Lolita Lempicka it's that it never smells bad. However it also never manages to smell good. Take away the pretty bottle and the fancy schmancy box and it's simply a glade plug in.

La DameDeNoir
La DameDeNoir

Probably, my review is not going to by a unbiased one, because I just don't like any perfume of the Lolita Lempicka's range, but, in my opinion, this one in particular epytomizes all which I find to be wrong in the designers perfumes in our days.

It is targeted to young women. Young women, very young, teenagers, I would say, although already strongly sexualized. Neverless, it's as expensive as any other designer perfume focused in more mature women. Strongly advertised (although not by a famous face, as is so fashionable today). Flashy, kitschy, posing as being sophisticated, but in fact very cheap looking bottle. The juice...oh, the juice...we haven't thought about it. Well, let's put another fruitcholy, candied thing, which is so fashionable in our days, and let's run and get some cash from wannabe poshy, young girls who want to spent their weekly pays in the local Sephora.

The smell...the smell itself is almost indescribable...A very synthetic, screechy, red fruits candy -the cheap kind of candy that I used to buy when I was seven-, along with a heavy, ultra-sweet, cloying powdered cocoa smell. Like Fiesta Piruletas mixed with Cola-Cao. Mon Chèri Chocolates. And iris, yes, they have to put iris (one of the most difficult notes to use in perfumery): it seems to be "de rigueur" in our days in all the fragances which want to pretend to be fancy. This is like the slutty, annoying little sister of Lâncome La Vie Est Belle. Horrible. Not precisely the kind of smell that I link with sophistication.

I can't help but thinking in Nabokov's Lolita trying to lure some sort of child molester. No good...

nvenus
nvenus

I haven't tried Lolita's perfumes but a lot of them seems to include some Cherry note, which I've experienced is rare among all brands.
Since I love to eat both sour and sweet cherries, I think I'd enjoy the scent of them too.

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

Cherryish, sweet musky smell with soft sillage. Transparent and uncomplicated. Rather childish.
Like a lollipop that hints at cherry, but is made of sugar and with cherries it shares only its color.
Red Kiss smells like a very complicated, dramatic masterpiece in comparison to Sweet.
The bottle is gorgeous and the smell is nice and innocent, so if you like cherry candies it might be for you.
Drydown is reminiscent of the classic Lempicka though, after 6-7 hours with my nose on my skin I feel some distant magic. If only it was more prominent with a candied cherry on top...
ETA Actually, it's getting better in colder weather and when used in the evening. There's more of the seductive, deep original Lolita Lempicka edp peeking from under the girly, innocent top then, and the fragrance becomes very likeable and pretty.

olga_adriana
olga_adriana

very forgettable fragrance...

Mona-Jo
Mona-Jo

I smell cherry musk, iris and some cacao on the outside. It's smells like a mature sweet scent. And, of course, it has that signature Lolita vibe. And love the bottle.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I feel like I have to leave two reviews...

The first is being OBSESSED With Lolita Lempicka, the bottles, the scents...
I love SWEET! OMG! It smells so good! Juicy candy cherries!! With a detectable note of lipstick/chapstick and a hint of florals. Near the drydown, the next morning (whatever was left) I swore I got the LL signature of licorice!
It actually reminded me of those powdery, Sweet-tart candy lipsticks I used to get as a kid!
It's so juicy and the opening is sooo good. I love it! The bottle is gorgeous and cute, and I'm so happy this finally popped up on US ebay, even tho a new tester was $50. :(

Now... as a scent itself... it's generic, candy/sweet, juvenile, doesn't last, doesn't project... It's pretty basic. Like a teen's body spray. If you are looking for a unique, juicy, loud cherry scent, go for La Petite Robe Noir from Guerlain. That stuff is awesome!

I do have to agree that LL is slipping, they are getting "kitschy" with putting out the same lovely apple bottles and lame juice. But for what it is, I love this!

Now, when will Loverdose Red Kiss hit the US where I can afford/buy it???

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

Does anyone know if this will be available in Australia?
Update: Got it!
It's not all that sophisticated but I really enjoy it. It's strong on cherry but not syrupy like Petite Robe Noir. I wish it lasted longer. And I love the bottle!

Brenwen
Brenwen

Tried this at a drugstore today. I have several fragrances by Lolita Lempicka, and love them all, so I had high expectations. Unfortunately, this was a disappointment. It did not have the "quality" smell, or the uniqueness that I associate with the brand.

tuesdays11

Thank you JeanneBird for responding to my comment and making it possible for me to finally have my very own bottle of this treasure & for being my first perfume swap experience ~ you are awesome!:)
I love this perfume ~ to me it is the perfect balance of sexy and sweet, one of my new favorites!

Sevparfumaddict
Sevparfumaddict

Not classy. Lipstick smell. For young girl maybe.

tuesdays11

I just received a sample of this and love it! Please message me if you are one of the people that have a bottle and dislike or want to get rid of it. I will buy it from you, I do not know where else to look. Thank you! <3

poppybird
poppybird

I wanted to give this perfume a chance, but unfortunately the longer I wore it, the more I desperately wanted to wash the scent off me! Like its name suggests, it starts off with fruity cherry tones, and after the opening notes, I too began to pick up on the lipstick scent which I found to be quite unpleasant. The dry down was an overwhelmingly sweet floral, sadly I did not pick up on the cocoa notes.

Rebelrebel
Rebelrebel

At first it's a sugary sweet, cherry scent. Then I get the lipstick smell that other people seem to be getting, but I really like it. It's like a slightly a iris-y, musky lipstick. After a bit of that, I can detect some wood(Not sure what note that is exactly.) and cacao coming into the mix. The bottle is gorgeous and before I even smelled the fragrance, I decided I wanted it just from looking at the bottle. The longevity is pretty bad but I love the scent enough to not really care about it. I'll reapply it every hour if I have to. I like it that much.
It did take me awhile to figure out that the "stem" is actually where the perfume sprays from though. Haha.

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

Smells like lipstick :( what a dissapoitment. One less.

Miss Precious Orchid
Miss Precious Orchid

I'm beginning to think this perfume company is not even trying......lets pick some fruit, add a little flower throw in some sugar and voila! Sweet......Yeah well this 'Sweet' leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Just another fragrance in the gourmand hungry generation, non-descript.....

Perfume2009
Perfume2009

A big disappointment for me. I was so excited to see the tester at shoppers drug mart that I had to check the bottle twice. The bottle itself is indeed beautiful....red glass apple with a bite taken out. At first spray, my thoughts were "how generic, let's see if it gets any better". It does dry down to a decent fragrance but it leans too masculine on me. Yes it's sweet but it's also dark and the masculine note just makes it unwearable to me.

StopHammertime

The opening of this is perfect. Transports me back to 6th grade, about the time I started becoming interested in scents. Reminds me of lipsmackers and wal-mart body sprays. I had a tube of lipsmackers lip gloss with a red cap and thick transparent gloss inside, and it smells EXACTLY like that stuff.

Once it starts drying down, it reminds me of Katy Perry Killer Queen. It holds on to that childlike fruityness, but the chocolate comes forward more, to the point where it starts smelling stongly like pralines. The iris comes out too, giving it a very modern feel.

The drydown ends up smelling very 'typical' to me - as in, a lot of frags that are coming out right now have a very similar feel. Pralines, heavy sweetness, iris, a touch of fruit - I can name at least 5 frags that it smells like. The opening/first 5 minutes are to die for, though. And what an adorable bottle! My mini looks like a little cherry. I strongly prefer to spray on my skin - on my clothes it becomes a clone of many recent perfumes, the skin seems to better bring out the fun [quirky] parts of this perfume.

StopHammertime

OH MY GOD. I need to have this in my life. I am testing this for the first time right this second, so my opinion might change, but seriously... this is awesome. It reminds me of La Vie Est Belle, but more fruity and not as typical.

armacoonsum
armacoonsum

The name,"Sweet" is spot-on... first spritz is undeniably cherry, along with that same familiar kind of sweet found in orginal Lolita Lempicka.
Here is the part where you might jump to the conclusion that it is "for young girls", but oh, no. Not necessarily, anyway.

This sweetness is gourmand, but not like cookies, or candy. Nope, this is a cosmetic gourmand. It's a boozy schmoozy cherry party!

The "lip gloss" accord I read about and anticipated is unapolagetically present, front and center, and I am SO relieved to discover that, as I feared that claim would be empty marketing, but no ma'am... it is there, and it is the sexy guest of honor. I can even sense the kind of slick stickiness of a high-quality lip gloss; feel the sensation of pressing my lips together and mmmmmmm smearing it in good! ;D The musk shows up early, and it is a nice one, which is important for me, as I LOVE a good musk. This one mingles graciously with the rest, for the duration.

Several minutes in, the heart opens up, and here is where the cocoa powder joins the party. I imagine angelica shows up fashionably late here, too, and this team serve to "grow up" the whole affair... warm it up, too.

Just when the party is in full swing, everyone is smiling and chatting and getting along well, some rude monster takes the needle off the record, and all the guests groan as they get their coats and go home... way too soon. (Who invited *that* guy?)

Cherry, our perky hostess, is left a bit faded from two hours ago, but has to stick around to tidy up, and of course, her dear pal musk stays by her side until it's like nothing happened.

The good news is, this is a party that can be revisited any time (and if you are a fan of the sweet and the musky, you will want to)... if you can afford it.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

The opening of Lolita Lempicka Sweet is indeed SWEET with a sugary, syrupy cherry liqueur/glacé cherry type of smell. Fortunately (for me), this stage lasts no more than 20 minutes.

With the cherry mellowing down, a slightly bitter cacao powder note emerges, to balance the sweetness, and turns Sweet into a gentle, cherry-flavoured praline. This stage of Sweet reminds me of Lancôme La Vie est Belle and Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire, but Sweet is arguably less intense and more restrained than the former, and more cacao than the later.

The final drydown after about 5 hours, is a gentle cherry musk, while the cacao gives a nod from time to time. The sillage is moderate during the cherry bomb opening, and turns close to skin afterwards. The longevity is around 9 hours on me.

Although Sweet is quite sugary at first, once it calms down, it's actually a relatively soft gourmand, cute but not really childish, either. I'd recommend it as a fun cherry fragrance. However, I can't say it really stands out, like Le Premier Parfum does.

ellina1984
ellina1984

Slightly tart cherries rolled in sugar. In the drydown, a hint of musk and vanilla. Pleasant, not too sweet, as the cherry retains some tartness, refreshing. A good break for when my orientals have started tiring me. My aunt smelt this on me very recently sprayed and said it smells like caramelized sugar.

daisyM
daisyM

Sweet, and especially – cheap and old smelling. I had an old aunt, years and years ago she had a perfume which smelled in a very similar way. I was at Sephora with a friend who also tried it and agreed with this. Couldn’t recommend enough to try it before buying.

Miss-Fragrance62
Miss-Fragrance62

Alors j'ai voulu acheter ce parfum car l'odeur j'adore je suis très fan de parfums sucrés en plus j'adore le flacon car je fais aussi collection de flacon problème testé sur moi et au bout de 10 minutes plus rien .J'ai demandé à mon entourage ils m'ont répondu que je ne sentait rien donc très déçue car le prix environ 50 euros pour une durée de 10 minutes (sur moi en tout cas) ça ne les vaut pas du tout.J'attendrai de trouver quelqu'un qui me donnera ou échangera le flacon vide :)

xellast
xellast

Lolita finally makes a red bottle. I dont think I'd wear this one out when I get it but I'm sure it will be a popular collectible. Still excited to try it.

Alayna1011
Alayna1011

Hmm, I really like it. But then again I love sweet perfumes, as long as they seem fresh and not cloying or sticky. This one opens very fruity-- I guess that's the cherry, but I don't get much tartness or sourness. More like juicy fruit gum! A little further in I can detect a lipstick smell (kind of like in Malle's lipstick rose but without the rose), which I'm going to attribute to the iris. It stays sugary and powdery throughout. I don't really get the cocoa element of it at all on me, mostly just sweet sugar and cherry. It might feel too young for some people, but I think the under 30 or 25 crowd should love it. Sillage is decent, longevity just OK (not as good as the original LL.)

I definitely want to add it to my LL collection once it hits the states (whenever that may be? I waited like a month for my sample to come from France and don't see it selling anywhere online right now..)

Edit: so is this not going to be released in the US? Does anyone know? Was supposed to come out last September but I see no signs of it anywhere, not even on worldwide ebay (except for mini bottles now and then.) Had to get my large bottle directly from France...wtf.

lilou
lilou

At 1st pschitt it smells like a cherry sweet, or cherry syrup. Then it smells something like a liptsick. By the end, iris and musk appear.
It makes me think of Délices - Cartier, and Folie Rouge - ID Parfums, but Sweet is more syrupy, maybe because of chocolate.
I was pretty sure I would have fallen in love with this new fragrance but I'm not convinced that this one is for me. It's very girly and I'm 36, I love sweet perfumes but this one smells too much like a bunch of candies. And it's very expensive...
Maybe...

The name says it all, the is cherry liquor sweet, it isn't sugary candy sweet, so it isn't too much, but you have to like sweet perfumes to like this.It isn't very strong, nor longlasting, but I see it being very pleasant for a younger crowd!? I still think for me, it isn't so much what I want in a perfume!? But I would gift it to someone who likes sweeter scents, or a young person...
Nice, but in the vibe of BonBon, or other sweet creations
It doesn't open much although there is a floral vibe in the background, but so shy.

dollycalifornia
dollycalifornia

It is Sweet ! I wouldn't say overly sweet, not sickening, but just sweet. It reminds me of something I know when smelling it, but don't know what exactly. Cherry is the prominent note, followed by iris and cocoa, I would also say sugar since it has a sweet smell. I don't know how angelica smells so I can't tell. The bottle is a georgous translucent red apple, with golden details, out from a fairytale like Snow White, wow. You can also see lips print like someone bit the forbidden apple. I love it, It is sweet and floral at the same time, a bit gourmand because of cherry and cocoa. It's feminine, may be a bit too 'girly' for some of you. It was a blind buy but I love it ! I know I was going to like because I love sweet perfumes, cherries, cocoa, and Lolita Lempicka's perfumes !
Don't hesitate if you have question, I own two bottles of this ! :)

Edit : After more than a week of owning it, and wearing it for days, I have to say that longevity is rather poor... So bad. Today I sprayed myself three times, and by three times I mean in the morning, at noon, and in the afternoon, and... Nothing. I can smell a very light scent at times, but if I really want to smell I have to put my nose in my shirt. I have asked to other people if they were smelling anything and the answer was no. That's too bad because I love the fragrance, I've sprayed on my skin and clothes so I don't think I've done something wrong.

Dior homme!? I don't think so, it will be girlie, feminine, and soft!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka Sweet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka Sweet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sweet by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sweet by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.