Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

dislike

yellow floral
savory
At Last Lollia for women Pictures

At Last is a light powdery soft fragrance with main notes of rice flower, magnolia and mimosa. At Last was launched in 2013.

Mimosa Magnolia Rice Flower

Princess Musk
Forget Me Not
Dew Blossom

At Last Fragrance Reviews

de173eld
de173eld

The most inconspicuous perfume I have. This is one of my absolute favorites.

A burst of bright and crisp florals that die down quickly within 20 minutes.
The drydown that follows is a very soft and humble skin scent. Ever so slightly sweet and powdery.
This does not possess a typical perfume quality; more of a dry laundry or Japanese spray-on deodorant quality; very light and very airy.

As a powder lover, this is not much. In fact, this isn't much of anything but a thin layer of milky baby flesh.

If you want to smell like you didn't put on perfume, but just took a shower with some nice soap, this is it.

And you know that song At Last by Etta James? This smells like it.

blackness
blackness

A lovely soft feminine perfume, At Last. I love rice flower, magnolia and mimosa, and they are all very gorgeous in this. Very very pretty, a pleasure to wear, and I get compliments all the time!! Very soft, sweet and elegant, and lasts very well.
And I love the bottle! It's very serene and glamorous.

angelajang91111
angelajang91111

it's different types of powdery scent. it brings out pleasant memory for me but it's totally a winter perfume for me. powdery scent is so overwhelming that it makes me nauseous in summer. when i'm wearing this perfume people don't ask me what perfume i'm wearing they ask me "what's that smell on you?" I mean people usually like how i smell with it but no one assume that it's perfume. Also this perfume layers really well with other floral scents.

Celcey
Celcey

Creator's notes: "Soft and simply captivating. A light floral celebration of powdery rice flower perfectly paired with lovely, southern magnolias and demure mimosa".

I will update with my own review soon.

susanawaddell
susanawaddell

This smells like a vintage powdery fragrance but is very soft and wears close to the skin.

milazinha
milazinha

To me this is honey on steroids - and there isn't supposed to be honey on the notes! Way too sweet and too strong.

Pilikins
Pilikins

This is a very understated perfume that is pretty similar to the Nivea creme in the blue tin. It is powdery white flowers and musk, but wears very close to the skin. I love powdery fragrances but for those who don't like a strong powder note, this does have the powdery rice smell but not as much as the big powdery perfumes such as Teint du Neige or Poudre de Riz. I quite like this, but for me, it is too non-committal, a bit too vague. However, I think it is a good perfume choice for those who don't want to smell like they are wearing a lot of perfume.

gemgirl26
gemgirl26

I purchased a mini bottle of this after smelling all of the Lollia frags at a cute local boutique store. It was by far my favorite of all of them (although I thought they were all pretty good). I've been wearing it for a few days now and basically am in love with it. It starts off as a slightly powdery white floral with a hint of the rice flower and after a couple of hours it dries down to a beautifully airy and slightly sweet white musk.

I just wish the dry down lasted a bit longer! After about 4 hours or so, there is zero trace of this left on my skin (or my clothes, if I spray it on them). It doesn't project much, either.

My guess is if I were to layer this with the body wash, body creme, etc it would last longer. I guess I'll have to spend more money or carry it around with me and reapply.

Edit: now that I am pregnant, I dislike this perfume! I can't handle wearing it at all. Maybe that will change once my body is back to normal

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Lollia At Last is definitely for people who like powdery fragrances! Think vintage face powder and lipstick. It starts out with a really lovely powdery rice flower scent that also has a soapy sweetness to it from the mimosa. As it dries down you can pick up the floral scent of the magnolia, but still that lovely powdery scent lingers. I love powdery fragrances so this was a winner for me! It’s simple yet sophisticated and very feminine!

flowerlvr711
flowerlvr711

I love this fragrance!! It smells like a wonderful airy white musk.. I have the hand creme only, i would love to acquire the perfume, its hard to find and expensive.. I would recommend anyone to buy this if you are a lover of white musk scents that are light , airy, and powdery. Its great for anytime of year , day or night. its real comforting to wear right out of the shower before bed :)

LesleyA
LesleyA

I tested this and immediately thought of someone I know that leaves a lovely trail of Moonlight Path wherever she goes. I'm not fond of that Bath and Body works fragrance on me, but it smells beautiful on her. The notes in this do not match up, but they are very similar somehow. Powdery, shy, and pretty.

TeaAndRoses
TeaAndRoses

I have the At Last handcreme, because I wanted to sample the scent and there is only one (big) bottle size. It's nice, but not amazing. I think it smells very light and airy, like vintage powders and clean laundry hanging on the line. Predominantly clean laundry.

The Lollia handcremes seem to be much mellower than the actual perfumes, so this may not be as light as I think it is.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lollia At Last fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lollia At Last, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify At Last by Lollia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of At Last by Lollia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.