Designers » L » Leather « Groups

Dans la Peau Louis Vuitton for women
dislike

leather
Dans la Peau Louis Vuitton for women Videos
Dans la Peau Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Dans la Peau Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Dans la Peau Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Dans la Peau Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Dans la Peau Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Dans la Peau Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Dans la Peau Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Dans la Peau Louis Vuitton for women Pictures

The long-awaited perfume from the luxury French fashion brand Louis Vuitton arrives in September 2016. The creation process took over four years, including establishing the creative atelier Les Fontains Parfumées in Grasse with Jacques Cavallier Belletrud in the position of in-house perfumer. The license belongs to the LVMH company. Les Parfums Louis Vuitton transmit journeys of emotions and aromatic adventures.

Seven luxurious fragrances are presented in the collection: Rose des Vents, Matière Noire, Mille Feux, Apogée, Turbulences, Dans la Peau and Contre Moi.The fragrances are feminine and floral, with names that aim to highlight the emotional narrative rather than the ingredients.

"From the airiness of Rose des Vents to the intoxicating Turbulences, the ecstasy of a first night with Dans la Peau to the mindful immersion in nature with Apogée; from the self-revealing Contre Moi to an exploration of a darker side with Matière Noire and the explosion of the senses with Mille Feux… Les parfums Louis Vuitton describe a journey of the emotions."

Dans la Peau is made of leather, musk and floral notes such as , jasmine, daffodil and magnolia.

The face of the campaign is French actress Léa Seydoux.The bottles are designed by Marc Newson, made of heavy glass to look like minimalist versions of apothecary vials with metal caps featuring the LV emblem. The price of each bottle is $240.The fragrances are available in 100 and 200 ml Eau de Parfum, with additional travel spray set of four x 7.5 ml and a limited edition set of all seven miniatures x 10 ml.

Apricot Water Notes

Jasmine Magnolia Narcissus

Leather Musk

Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile

Dans la Peau Fragrance Reviews

preskal
preskal

I usually restrain from negative reviews but this time I couldn't help it! Today I bought a 100 ml bottle from LV boutique and I bitterly regret it. Where is the peau, where is the skin, where is the leather, suede or whatever leatherly it is supposed to be in this bottle?! Just blah flowers and musk- for that tag price?!? Huge disappointment. Huge!

mabelcruet
mabelcruet

All I can think is '4 years to create this??'

It opens with a distinct soft leather-not a raw, animal leather, a soft luxurious leather which is slightly smokey, slightly musky. It's a nice start, but that is very rapidly overtaken by a nose-searing jasmine. This is really loud, shrieking jasmine that is only slightly tamed by a soft fruity note. Eventually the jasmine calms down and after about 2 hours this becomes a relatively non descript, rather dull light floral musk.

I bought a 2ml sample of EDP and tried it once (up for swopsies in uk if anyone is interested!)-I definitely will not be buying a full size bottle.

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

I've been wearing this fragrance the entire day. In the beginning I kinda liked it, because it reminded me of another fragrance (which back then I couldn't quite get a hold of). Now I know that that fragrance is Galop d'Hermes. The leather isn't quite that strong but it's still there.

The new LV fragrance might be interesting, but it's not unique. And it doesn't justify the Ludacris price.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

I loved the opening of Dans La Peau: supple calf leather of a brand new high-end handbag. It sounds clichéd, but the leather accord is very evocative, realistic, and rendered elegant by subtle floral undertones. When worn on the skin, it's as if I was wearing an Emperor's high-quality leather jacket: I can smell its wonderful redolence, but it's invisible to people's eyes.

However, alas, this tasteful leather accord is not meant to last. After about 1 hour, the disintegration starts to take place: the leather is chewed away piece by piece by a conventional fruity sweet jasmine and clean musk, and the whole scent is taken over by the latter ones after about 4 hours. Given how I enjoyed the opening leather accord, this process feels anticlimactic and even ironic considering its name: Dans La Peau = Under the Skin, as if under this attractive, immaculate skin resides an uninspiring soul.

The sillage is soft, and the longevity is around 8 hours. I regret that the dry down of Dans La Peau performed in such an unremarkable way on my skin, especially after the fabulous opening of refined leather. I would definitely recommend giving it a try to those who are looking for a realistic and feminine leather, or even just for an olfactory pleasure to experience the leather accord, but do give it enough time to settle before forking out the cash.

2lipsinHolland
2lipsinHolland

The floral apricot mix opens a bit medicinal - then as it starts to powder down the sweetness fades the leather kicks up and is the strong point for about 3 solid hours then the musk moves in nice and mellow and the apricot hums in the background sweet the floral notes keep it fresh- the floral notes are there but it is the apricot that at the end gives it the definition for me anyway...all of it serves to make this a buttery rich supple leather. Like leather lingerie. The opening was a little loud a bit of a cacophony but the quality is there so I knew it would be worth it once it settled down. Is it worth the price point? I am not sure. It was just rolled out this week since there were no take away sample vials I suppose I will have to swing by a few times to sample. If I am haunted by it then maybe...but there are so many in this luxury price point range these days that I will have to be haunted by it in order to buy it...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Louis Vuitton Dans la Peau fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Louis Vuitton Dans la Peau, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dans la Peau by Louis Vuitton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dans la Peau by Louis Vuitton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay