Designers » L » Leather « Groups

Mille Feux Louis Vuitton for women
dislike

leather
Mille Feux Louis Vuitton for women Videos
Mille Feux Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Mille Feux Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Mille Feux Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Mille Feux Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Mille Feux Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Mille Feux Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Mille Feux Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Mille Feux Louis Vuitton for women Pictures

The long-awaited perfume from the luxury French fashion brand Louis Vuitton arrives in September 2016. The creation process took over four years, including establishing the creative atelier Les Fontains Parfumées in Grasse with Jacques Cavallier Belletrud in the position of in-house perfumer. The license belongs to the LVMH company. Les Parfums Louis Vuitton transmit journeys of emotions and aromatic adventures.

Seven luxurious fragrances are presented in the collection: Rose des Vents, Matière Noire, Mille Feux, Apogée, Turbulences, Dans la Peau and Contre Moi.The fragrances are feminine and floral, with names that aim to highlight the emotional narrative rather than the ingredients.

"From the airiness of Rose des Vents to the intoxicating Turbulences, the ecstasy of a first night with Dans la Peau to the mindful immersion in nature with Apogée; from the self-revealing Contre Moi to an exploration of a darker side with Matière Noire and the explosion of the senses with Mille Feux… Les parfums Louis Vuitton describe a journey of the emotions."

Mille Feux is the scent of signature leather with raspberry and osmanthus.

The face of the campaign is French actress Léa Seydoux.The bottles are designed by Marc Newson, made of heavy glass to look like minimalist versions of apothecary vials with metal caps featuring the LV emblem. The price of each bottle is $240. The fragrances are available in 100 and 200 ml Eau de Parfum, with additional travel spray set of four x 7.5 ml and a limited edition set of all seven miniatures x 10 ml.

Raspberry Bergamot

Osmanthus iris Saffron Jasmine Rose

Leather Orris Root Patchouli Sandalwood Moss

La Petite Robe Noire Couture
Black Saffron

Mille Feux Fragrance Reviews

I was very curious to try it, who doesn't know Louis Vuitton!! Thank you Germany for the sample..
This is a classy scent, definitely quality, I detect the fruity vibe, but the leather comes into play rather fast, and it makes for a stylish leather / raspberry combo, the leather is like a soft suede, we are talking subtle here...this scent is called Mille Feux, but I don't find it that bright or strong..to my nose it is a stylish perfume, elegant, but a bit flat too, it doesn't open up much, and longevity is poor..so in my opinion, overpriced..
I think the names are lovely, very romantic, but maybe the scents aren't as exciting...
Vuitton played it safe, which goes with the quiet elegance of the brand.
I think it is a stylish scent for a woman of quiet good taste, I like it, but it isn't one that impresses me too much overall..

Germany

I have been wearing nothing else but this for the past 2 weeks and am almost done my 40 ml purse spray vilas , this perfume is so perfect and elegant as well as purely adictive . I now smell the sandalwood in the base , giving this warmth and character. Going to LV tomorrow to get the 100 ml and another travel refill ! I don't think People that revived this and voted it down gave it a real chance or even tested it properly , it's exquisite !
Hands down my favourite followed by Contre moi and Apoge .

Germany

This whole line is quite nice and refreshing and sophisticated.
Mille Feux was amongst my favourite from the LV perfumes. I also liked Contre moi a lot as well as Apogee , and some others.
The bottles are stunning ,minimalistic of nature , magnetic cap and very simple.
I decided to buy this one as I liked it best over all , it's unique , musky , clean ,sour and a bit dirty all at once. It's of airy nature. As they all are.
Perfumes that come to mind are Dans tes bras and black saffron as well as Tuscan Leather. However Mille Feux is much lighter and more musky and clean in comparison to all 3.
It starts with lots of raspberry and musk , it has a suede like Leather note and also white suede by TF comes to mind. The Leather in here has no smoke nor a strong leather smell.
The patchouli and all the other notes including the osmantus are quite airy and light. It's a refreshing musky clean take of a Leather raspberry fragrance. It's like smelling the inside of a LV bag with clean musky raspberry notes. I am very much enjoying this scent and likely repurchase once I get low.

I even get kiels musk and JM iris and white musk from this.

henri345que
henri345que

I begin my journey exploring Mille Feux, which is described as an explosion of emotions, an incandescent fusion of raspberry and leather inspired by a visit of Jacques Cavallier to one of the brand's leather workshops. By this description it is expected a fragrance that opens intensely, but there is a certain commercial minimalism in its aroma at the begining. Mille Feux opens with a citrus freshness of bergamot and a light powdery tone that could be either interpreted as violet or iris. Soon thereafter appears an aquatic aroma that leads to a floral heart that is a blend of shades of rose with jasmine. Gradually you notice the aroma of raspberry and the whole thing makes me think of a J'Adore with watery touches and another type of fruit. Finally when it arrives at the base Mille Feux demonstrates its leather aroma promised in the description and it is a leather with nuances of tobacco that combined with the raspberry refers to a more delicate version of the same accord present in Tuscan Leather. It is an educated scent, balanced but lacking precisely the emotion that is emphasized in its description.

Sherihan
Sherihan

Testing it now from my friend's vanity, it doesn't smell unique, maybe you will need to wear it for a long period to start find a personality of the scent. Sweet, but I detect a bitter note, similar to the new formula of Dior Eau Fraiche. Has the "I smelled it before" syndrome, which is not a great complement for a new perfume,,,
Bottom note, you will need to be a Perfume Virgin to appreciate or notice any thing new in this perfume.

orpailleur
orpailleur

This parfume opens with distinguished raspberry & bergamot notes, but quickly, the bergamot fades away to a very smooth and subtle quatuor between raspberry, osmanthus, iris and roses, lasting for several hours.
The construction is close to Guerlain's Petite Robe Noire Couture (unfortunately discontinued now), but the sweetness is a lot softer and so the floral side of the flagrance is enhanced, especially with the additional osmanthus.
This one will be in my wardrobe for a while !

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

On my skin, Mille Feux is mostly dominated by raspberry. The opening is indeed an explosion of juicy, ripe raspberry. I have a relatively low tolerance towards the sweetness of raspberry in perfumery. But, while it's indeed quite sweet in Mille Feux, it's also somewhat lifted and rendered translucent by fruity osmanthus, like a fluorescent pink raspberry balloon floating around in the air.

I enjoyed some part of Mille Feux, mostly in the first hour, when herbal aromatic bergamot rind is sprinkled among the raspberries, bringing in a delightful bitterness balancing the sweetness of raspberry. The raspberry itself sometimes exhibits a wine-y like quality, sweet and tart in a balsamic manner. The overall effect reminds me of a glass of sparkling champagne.

But afterwards, Mille Feux seems to be struggling between sugary, almost syrupy sticky raspberry fruitchouli, and a wan, musky-suede jasmine. When it's leaning towards the former, the syrupy raspberry keeps reminding me of saccharine, red berry gourmand fruitchouli, despite Mille Feux being devoid of heavy base of patchouli. When it's leaning towards the latter, the suede is really just a suggestion of a velvety texture. Instead, it's the jasmine followed by white musk, leads the charge toward the raspberry. Unfortunately, this clean musky jasmine reminds me of the generic dry down of Dans La Peau, and it drags the raspberry in Mille Feux as well.

The sillage is moderate to close, and the longevity is almost 12 hours. As someone who have enormous difficulty handling sweet raspberry in perfumes, I'm almost bound to fail to appreciate Mille Feux. Although it's not as annoyingly cloying as some raspberry fragrance to me, I didn't find its raspberry interpretation original, either. Mille Feux might interest those who would like a slightly more grown-up sweet raspberry fragrance, but personally, I think Cartier Baiser Volé Lys Rose did a much better job crafting an elegant, feminine raspberry paired with lily.

ticalica
ticalica

This is a really beautiful raspberry-leather mix suitable preferably for nighttime or special occasions, the osmanthus is pretty noticeable too. If this perfume were a color it would be maroon or deep purple

N°0012
N°0012

A more expensive, feminine and fruitier Tom Ford Tuscan Leather, but of way worse quality and performance. I don't really mind when Middle Eastern companies make dupes of successful fragrances (La Yuqawam Homme for example) because its expected, but it's really lame when designers copy each other and try to piggyback off each other's creativity and success. So far, I'm really unimpressed with Louis Vuitton and the lack of originality and quality.

MysticRose
MysticRose

This opens with a juicy raspberry note that is effervescent and playful. It slowly develops some depth as the leather kicks in but retains a light and fruitful nature. The staying power was quite poor on my skin, it lasted approximately 1 hour. :(

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Louis Vuitton Mille Feux fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Louis Vuitton Mille Feux, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mille Feux by Louis Vuitton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mille Feux by Louis Vuitton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay