Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Rose des Vents Louis Vuitton for women

Rose des Vents Louis Vuitton for women
dislike

I have it: 18 I want it: 46 My signature: 1

Rose des Vents Louis Vuitton for women Videos Rose des Vents Louis Vuitton for women Videos
Rose des Vents Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Rose des Vents Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Rose des Vents Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Rose des Vents Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Rose des Vents Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Rose des Vents Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Rose des Vents Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Rose des Vents Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Rose des Vents Louis Vuitton for women Pictures Rose des Vents Louis Vuitton for women Pictures

The long-awaited perfume from the luxury French fashion brand Louis Vuitton arrives in September 2016. The creation process took over four years, including establishing the creative atelier Les Fontains Parfumées in Grasse with Jacques Cavallier Belletrud in the position of in-house perfumer. The license belongs to the LVMH company. Les Parfums Louis Vuitton transmit journeys of emotions and aromatic adventures.

Seven luxurious fragrances are presented in the collection: Rose des Vents, Matière Noire, Mille Feux, Apogée, Turbulences, Dans la Peau and Contre Moi.The fragrances are feminine and floral, with names that aim to highlight the emotional narrative rather than the ingredients.

"From the airiness of Rose des Vents to the intoxicating Turbulences, the ecstasy of a first night with Dans la Peau to the mindful immersion in nature with Apogée; from the self-revealing Contre Moi to an exploration of a darker side with Matière Noire and the explosion of the senses with Mille Feux… Les parfums Louis Vuitton describe a journey of the emotions."

Rose des Vents, a sparkling floral fragrance, contains May rose from Grasse, with two additional types of roses, iris, cedar and spices.

The face of the campaign is French actress Léa Seydoux.The bottles are designed by Marc Newson, made of heavy glass to look like minimalist versions of apothecary vials with metal caps featuring the LV emblem. The price of each bottle is $240.The fragrances are available in 100 and 200 ml Eau de Parfum, with additional travel spray set of four x 7.5 ml and a limited edition set of all seven miniatures x 10 ml.

Black Currant Green Notes Peach

May Rose Rose Turkish Rose iris

Cedar Orris Root Pepper Violet Leaf White Musk

Rose des Vents Fragrance Reviews

henri345que
henri345que

Rose Des Vents is at this moment one of the compositions that surprised me the most in the collection even having a delicate, polished and discreet profile. With the queen of flowers it is difficult to innovate, but Rose des Vents pleases just for the elegance of the combination of the rose with the brand's leather identity, which is much more evident here. This time the description of the site lives up to the perfume and in fact we have an aroma that seeks to capture the delicacy of the rose petals as its aroma was carried by the wind. It is a more tender emotion, a persistent whisper that fits into the developed aesthetic. The aroma of the roses is slightly green, fruity, and dewy, as if they had just been picked. As the perfume breathes on the skin, one can notice the peach and iris nuances promised in the description and a beautiful leather accord with a classic aura of smoked leather and a modern, delicate and polished treatment. It is a case where not opting to innovate and delivering an impeccable execution works perfectly, pleasing and conquering the user.

lmwimsatt
lmwimsatt

LV perfumes have great silage but don't be fooled, the lasting power is very weak especially compared to its initial bang. it's aptly named, roses in the wind. the strength of 3 rose notes bursts in and then blows aways in the wind. i think in the case of the 2 ive tried, or at lesdt for this one, this is because of the type of notes they used. they used smells that just aren't long lasting by nature. when you see violet leaves in the base of the pyramid, be assured that they didn't design the wood and musk notes to live out to their potential. this is because they didn't want to leave you with a drydown of woods and musk. (otherwise the violet leaves woud be in the middle where they belong) Violet leaves just don't have the natural capacity to outlast the full potential of woods and musks, so LV designed the woods and musks to die out with the violet leaves

ianastar
ianastar

I'm a HUGE Louis Vuitton fan, so when I heard that these fragrances were coming out I was super excited. After reading the descriptions of each one I was left a little "meh". I get the idea behind adding leather notes to their fragrances as they are a leather goods luxury brand, however I find that fragrances with leather notes don't work for me.

Rose des Vents was one that really struck me. In the past I've never been a rose fan either but lately Im starting to love florals more, paticualry those with rose notes. I recently ordered a new bag from LV so I was super happy when I received two samples of the new fragrances and this was one of them.

This is an absolutely beautiful floral fragrance, that is not overpowering in rose. It's woodsier and spicier. This is not your grandmothers tea rose perfume. It has depth and sophistication. The dry down is lovely and soft and the longevity of it is amazing.

I'm turned off by the high price tags of these but I might consider getting a full size bottle of this one.

marenanne6
marenanne6

Rarely does a perfume transport me, but this one certainly does. I am taken back to my mom's garden at springtime. The flowers would be blooming through the soil still wet from the snow melt, and the fruit trees would be blossoming. I like that the rose isn't heavy and the soil and grassy smells are allowed to come through. Unfortunately the longetivity isn't more than about an hour or so. It's a lovely and classy scent all the same.

leilaanne
leilaanne

I tested this in a LV store and it smelled lovely. Very bright and romantic. And the scent lasted longer and was much more noticeable than many rose scents I've tried. I am looking to swap my bottle of Christian Dior La Colle Noir (the new release to the the private collection) for this bottle. If anyone is interested please let me know.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

Upon applying Rose des Vents, I don't immediately perceive a rose per se. It's more like a melange of watery melon/milky peach fruity note heavily muffled by a cloudy clean musk and a hint of cedar. This nebulous fruity musky scent does remind me of the dry down phase of Nina by Nina Ricci, like the previous reviewer lordnuey noted, even though Rose des Vents is arguably smoother and less sweet in comparaison.

Occasionally, I can pick out a sprinkle of green pepper in the background, tickling my nose, but only if I sniff compulsively. Overall, Rose des Vents largely remains unchanged as a shampoo-ish, shapeless melon/peach white musk for the first few hours.

3 hours in, the rose eventually starts to take shape on my skin. A wispy pink rose with lychee/pear nuance gradually takes the place of melon/peach, but is still seen through a heavy filter of white musk. The rose does somewhat deepens and gets a bit more honeyed with time, but it comes after 7 hours on my skin and is still held back by the clean musk, at which time my interest is already worn out.

The sillage is moderate to close, and the longevity is around 10 hours. The overall impression of Rose des Vents on me, remains a dainty, fruity pink rose bathing in clean musk. It probably aims at being "elegant" and "airy", but the shapeless fruity musky rose unfortunately reminds me more of shampoo than a high-quality, nuanced rose fragrance, and its muddled muskiness conjures anything but airiness or transparency. Arguably, fresh clean rose is not my favourite genre, and I'm rather picky with them. Therefore, people with more affinity to this type of fragrances might have much better luck than me. Nevertheless, I personally strongly suspect that there are many other fresh, airy rose fragrances much better done and more accessible as well.

lordnuey
lordnuey

When I first smelled it, there was a familiar sweet smell that I couldn't pin point what it was, UNTIL TODAY! Guys, this smell like Nina by Nina Ricci! Not exactly alike, just the sweetness of it before LV adds some green rose into it. I really like it, but with this similarity, I wouldn't get it.

HUEbris
HUEbris

Watery Rose. It develops to Muguet and green and milky.

zoryana81
zoryana81

I have to dissagree with the reviuwers that say its boring and not original. I personally like this perfume and find it very feminine and romantic. And on top of that this perfume gets lots of compliments from males.

Marco Chau
Marco Chau

I love it. On my skin, this fragrance opens with an airy, slightly spicy fruity Rose. Quickly it transforms to a fresh greenish sweetish Rose with a slightly milky undertone. Then there is a powdery Rose joining in to make this fragrance a complex Rose melange with a bit of wood and muskiness in the base. It doesn't have a heavy sillage but create a good cloud of scent around me. Longevity does have much room for improvement though for an Eau de Parfum as it only lasts a little over four hours on my skin before turning into a skin scent. I believe it might last longer if sprayed generously.

ticalica
ticalica

This will smell amazing if I had not smelt any rose-centered fragrances in the past but since I have, this is an average smelling daytime sweet rose that may remind you of shower gels, shampoos or hand soaps

Pixie1104
Pixie1104

I've just received a sample of this and I must disagree with the previous reviews because, to my nose, this is a stunning, unique and elegant fragrance unlike any rose scent I've tried before (and I've tried many).

The '"watery" note that others have mentioned comes off as very green, almost earthy on me. It lends an authenticity to the Rose which makes it really stand out from the sea of fruity rose perfumes out there. In fact I don't feel this is a fruity rose at all, nothing in this smells sweet or fruity to my mind. I just get fresh, clean, gorgeous rose with great depth.

I'm honestly blown away by how beautiful this is and will definitely be buying a full size bottle as soon as possible.

cassio
cassio

Why didn't they release just one luxurious and serious first flanker instead launching 7 boring and ordinaries bottles?

N°0012
N°0012

This was the first Louis Vuitton I smelled, and to be honest I wanted to laugh but I had to keep it together for the sweet sales girl. I had high hopes for a luxury brand like LV after all the hype, and to be greeted by such a juvenile fragrance that had already been done a million times felt like such a joke. It smelled like a fruity floral for 15 year old girls. It's interesting that others mention lychee because that was the first thing that I said to the sales associate. Cedar, spices and iris?.. You're not fooling anyone Mr.Cavallier. It's just a sweet and fruity olfactory smear of "rose", lychee, peach, pear, and apricot. Not horrendous, but I've smelled this too many times at my local low tier mall to take this $240 fragrance seriously.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

On the blotter, the rose is slighly watery like most of the Vuitton line (except Turbulences "the tuberose" and Contre Moi "the vanilla").
It evolves towards something rather fruity, a fruity rose let's say.
This fruity note, fresh and a bit green is between passion fruit, peach, pomegranate and litchi.
Elegant but not very original.

I<3Perfume
I<3Perfume

I couldn't agree more a lot of these smell as tho they are copies of EB Florals but (like said) are watered down. The sad is the EB Florals is t Rd ue haute perfumery but I'm sure this line will get praise just for being Louis Vuitton .

Calvini
Calvini

First impression: The whole line is filled with unimpressive watery fragrances (similar but not as good as Eric Buterbaugh) especially this one.. How do you create a rose fragrance so thin and synthetic with three types of roses? D&G's Velvet Rose is a much better fragrance with the same promise.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Louis Vuitton Rose des Vents fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Louis Vuitton Rose des Vents, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rose des Vents by Louis Vuitton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rose des Vents by Louis Vuitton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay