Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Lucienne Lucienne Von Doz for women

Lucienne Lucienne Von Doz for women
dislike

I have it: 5 I want it: 7

Lucienne was inspired by a vintage perfume that Countess Lucienne von Doz found in an old truck. That perfume was created exclusively for her mother and it radiated chic, beauty and glamour from the 1930's. Countess Lucienne created her fragrance in collaboration with the perfumer Laurent Bruyer from IFF. The composition represents a new classic, elegant scent of elegance and femininity.

Its fragrant composition contains lemon, ginger, notes of Bulgarian rose, jasmine, lily of the valley, Sicilian bergamot, heliotrope, green tulip, gardenia, sandalwood, cedar, musk, gray amber and vanilla.

Available as 50 ml EDP, 50 ml of perfume and 200 ml body soufflé. Lucienne was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Laurent Bruyere.

Musk Jasmine Gardenia Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Amber Ginger Vanille Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Heliotrope Rose Lily-of-the-Valley pink tulip

Lucienne Fragrance Reviews

perfumeaddict
perfumeaddict

This is an elegant, classical floral scent. I think it smells more expensive than it is. The top starts out rather green and leafy, but after 15 minutes the amber and vanilla make their entrance. For me its a go-to scent that doesn't disappoint.

ChloeGhost
ChloeGhost

no offence to any fans of this fragrance but personally i think that it has a urine smell after ....

Miss_Nightingale
Miss_Nightingale

This sublimely romantic perfume feels like an 'old master' painting in a new frame - strong echos of that class which only comes from a brilliant, glittering history - but never dry and dusty - imbued with a completely wearable nod to modernity.

Although the Countess was inspired by finding a perfume bottle of her mother's in an old trunk; I don't think *this* bottle does justice to the intoxicating juice inside. From the first spray it was true love for me - an instant hit of "oooooh yes, THIS is a full-bottle keeper". An all-day wrist-sniffer for sure.

It didn't surprise me, exactly - it almost smelled familiar, as though I'd know someone who wore this. Those long-reaching echoes again, that hazy moment of waking from a dream when you're not quite sure... *have* I smelled this before? A memory not fully triggered, still faded around the edges, but as warmly familiar as a kiss from your lifelong lover.

On my skin this goes on fairly spicy with lashings of gingery jasmine, then becomes a truly beautiful rose which seamlessly fades into a heady garden-after-the-rain with a stunning yet gentle Lily of the Valley.

All day I kept getting wafts of a gorgeous scent and a number of times actually caught myself thinking "What's that wonderful smell? OH, it's ME!" and hugging the scent close to me, so pleased, slightly smug with myself.

I would say this is one of the most classy fragrances I have ever encountered - it deserves to be far more widely known, and yet I suppose it would be a shame if it was, in some ways. For now it's a delicious secret. Well, almost, since I requested it to be added to Fragrantica's database - and thank you SO much for doing so!

I really hope a lot more of you will discover this one, it's brilliantly composed. A modern classic. Timeless, expensive smelling and never has to try too hard: it has nothing to prove, after all. This is old money. Class in a bottle, darlings.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lucienne Von Doz Lucienne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lucienne Von Doz Lucienne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lucienne by Lucienne Von Doz. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lucienne by Lucienne Von Doz represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Couturier Coriandre Guerlain Chamade Guerlain Jardins de Bagatelle Evyan White Shoulders Alexandra de Markoff Alexandra Adrienne Vittadini Adrienne Vittadini The Vagabond Prince Swan Princess Estée Lauder Wood Mystique Balenciaga Cristobal Moschino Moschino Carven Ma Griffe Chanel Chanel N°5 Estée Lauder Intuition Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Estée Lauder Estee Sisley Eau du Soir Cartier Must de Cartier Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Toilette Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Lanvin Arpege