Designers » L » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

lol ;-) Lulu Castagnette for women

lol ;-) Lulu Castagnette for women
dislike

lol ;-) Lulu Castagnette for women Pictures

lol ;-) by Lulu Castagnette is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. lol ;-) was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Henri Bergia. Top notes are red apple and big strawberry; middle notes are rose and iris; base notes are patchouli, sandalwood and vanilla.

Red Apple Big Strawberry

Rose iris

Patchouli Sandalwood Vanilla

Pink Sugar
Pleasures Delight

lol ;-) Fragrance Reviews

adriana.armenta
adriana.armenta

I thought I found the perfect trifecta with this perfume. I saw that it was similar to my much beloved flowerbomb and pink sugar with a added dash of hard candy perfume. The patchouli really is evident in the scent and I almost contemplated returning the perfume. I couldn't fathom why I didn't smell the sweet sugary syrup that everyone was raving about. It's a unique scent, I can detect the crisp apple and the tart scent of the strawberry with mellow dry down of the vanilla mixed with heavy patchouli.

Carah
Carah

My 13 y.o. son gave it to me for my birthday...well he is 13, so I forgive him ;) Seriously though the opening is very loud and sweet and even nice for the first 5 minutes, and then you are stuck with apple air freshener forever, because it has nuclear longevity.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I just now (Oct 2014) found this affordably on Amazon! I'm a huge fan of the top "sweeties" like Hard Candy, Pink Sugar, and XOXO Mi Amore, and this is very similar. It's like Hard Candy without the rhubarb and added patchouli. I hate patchouli, but it's so hard to avoid in perfumes- and sometimes it does not bother me (other times it makes me sick, like Beyonce- yuck!). This is very drydown patchouli, although a sugary powder sweet patch. I will wear this, it's nice and enjoyable. It's also like Simply Pink Sugar with added patch. LOL starts out very juicy and fruity, and does seem to last very long, however its that sweet patch smell. It's like hippie cookies. ;)

SugarMonster
SugarMonster

I have a brand new sprayed only once bottle that I would live to trade for something warm like Sublime or something citrusy.. Any takers please PM me. This scent just didn't work with my body chemistry. Thanks so much!!

ZlataLaska
ZlataLaska

However it reminds me a lot of the loved Givenchy Hot Couture Edt and feels good after the first smell its irritatingly annoyingly luscious. Its smells like a burnt sugar which wouldn't be that bad if didn't give me (and my boyfriend) a headache just standing on my vanity table/

annaj
annaj

Almost too sweet but somehow addictive! I love this smell. Its fruity and sugary, very young scent. Its incredibly hard to get hold of in the UK.

luisanatalia2000
luisanatalia2000

cuando llegue a la tienda departamental, solo encontre su delicioso aroma a vainilla afrutada, no pense ni un minuto en hacer la compra, es delicioso!!

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

I didn't really think that this perfume would be something I would want to buy, with a name like "lol ;-)" it just seemed like a cute novelty, however when I tried it, I was SO surprised & went back to buy it not long after.

lol ;-) is a sweet, creamy, fruity, strawberry vanilla treat with just the right amount of sandalwood & patchouli.

The top notes are a blast of Strawberry & Apple, which creates a sherbet twist. The Florals (Rose & Iris) sneak in & soon after - the Vanilla.

Just when you think you have lol ;-) figured out, the Sandalwood & Patchouli join the crowd & turn it from a crazy sweet treat into a sophisticated gourmand (well I think so anyway). Even my SO likes this!

Sillage is decent & the scent lasts a long time.

Highly recommended for gourmand lovers.

hacky07
hacky07

i cannot get this perfume anywhere has anyone any ideas

kittycat63
i realy love this perfume ,my friend has it and i would love some because i think its lush but i dont know were to buy it so i would be happy to buy yours :) , please get back to me! :) xx

viveka
viveka

Warm, sweet, childish, lovely... The best of Lulu's range.
For me it's like neverending story of perfect sweetness. I smell yummy fruit jam with candy floss and hot steam of chocolate. Softness of the base is melting my heart!

I love this smell, its so sweet.
Does anyone know where to buy this perfume in brisbane, australia?

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I like this one is really girly-sweet,i think is really similar to PLEASURES DELIGHT i can´t almost pick a difference,it last long,good price.:)

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

Smells like burnt cookies with loads of thick caramel syrup. After a while I can smell some strawberry scent too, but this thick sweetness is dominating. Rather strong, long-lasting. May be perfect for someone who's searching for the smell of homemade cookies. But these weren't the best cookies that the baker had ever made.

guest_Lina
guest_Lina

I bought a bottle of this perfume in Paris 2007 and unfortunately it got smashed just a couple of weeks later.. I was devastated, really loved it! One of my favourite perfumes of all times, although it wouldn't suit me know, like someone said it's better for teens.. would like to get it for my younger sister now though, she loved it as well. I'm more into Burberry London and Flower by Kenzo now.. Although that new Helena Rubinstein "Wanted" is not bad!

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

A marvelous scent, first it smells to burned candies,later on you can smell the strawberries and the vanilla. Luckly the patchouli is not loud. Love it.Comparable ( in some way) to Saint, but like this one more. Last a long time.

guest_Spiley
guest_Spiley

right I'm a guy right, I'm not gay but i use this perfume, no one knows what it is and no one knows its a ladies perfume and i absolutely love it (i like it because i used to have a gents perfume that smelled similar and i can no longer get it so i just use this)

guest_jdph
guest_jdph

Hey hey hey, my girlfreind wears this she got it from the clothes show last year and we both lovvve it! But i cant find anywhere to buy it from?? :( Anyone got any ideas?

Kiwichick_NZ
Kiwichick_NZ

lol? LOL! I thought this was a joke when I looked to the right and saw it on the pefume reviews. I must try this... one day

guest_Zosik
guest_Zosik

It's an amazing perfume. I love it!!
Unfortunately I don't know how to buy a second one///

guest_me
guest_me

OMG my friend got this perfume for me in paris and it smells amazing it is a fruity vanilla scent and is flirty and just amazing

elm0505
elm0505

This is über-gourmand, as fiesta's review states, it's a strong vanilla scent with something very sweet fruity -orange zest maybe? I think it might be strawberry...
Good for a teen or those young at heart, but not for me.

fiesta
fiesta

Something very sweet from the very beginning.A lot of vanilla with strawberries jam.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lulu Castagnette lol ;-) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lulu Castagnette lol ;-), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify lol ;-) by Lulu Castagnette. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of lol ;-) by Lulu Castagnette represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.