Designers » L » « Groups

Candy Fluff Lush for women and men

Candy Fluff Lush for women and men
dislike

gourmand

Candy Fluff leaves you smelling sweet as a pink, candy floss fairy and feeling just as pretty without the calories. Enjoy it without gaining weight.

It is available as 30 ml EDP.

Musk Sweet Notes

Creamy Candy
Snow Fairy

Candy Fluff Fragrance Reviews

ouladybird2005
ouladybird2005

Light, cheery and air-heady, oh and very pink. I have to be in the right mood for this one, lush says that it is meant to emulate candy-floss, but I get more of just a lightly (really lightly) powdery sugar note. Like vintage violet says, not to be taken seriously, I only wear this at home when I'm in the right mood for it.

teadrinker
teadrinker

Yummy! This perfume has the sweet, candy-like scent of Candy Fluff dusting powder. It's very sweet, very pink, very girly. It's a bit more powdery than, say, pink sugar. Pure sugary sweetness- very yummy. I'm so glad I bought this.

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

Very, very, very sweet! Great for pink, fluffy, sweet, girly-girls :)

Don't expect a masterpiece, this isn't to be taken seriously.

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

I have never smelled the original of this perfume,I have an imitation roll-on from a wonderful (cruelty free) seller online.( Lush is also cruelty free.)

I simply adore this perfume! What is really interesting to me is: the seller that makes the imitation layers candy tone notes,along with violets and roses! The air around me is magical with hard candies being un-wrapped fresh from their wrappers. But when I put my nose to my wrist,I get a heady rush of liquid roses dancing with the most purple violets! How adorable! How unique!

I find Lush to be a wonderful company. They are earth loving tree huggers like me,and they care about animals, yay!
They also have unique,eccentric,and delicious perfumes! I have smelled some of their original perfumes (the real thing :0) ) Sadly,I cannot afford their most Lush-ious perfumes. I do understand the high pricing. Lush is so natural. And it gets pricey to gather and collect all the oils from the earth which they add to their magical perfumes. :0)

rollergirl
rollergirl

Beautiful, girly, cotton candy, rosy goodness! A long-time favorite!

peachtoast
peachtoast

This one is definitely for if you like very sweet scents - it's candyfloss, vanilla, Angel Delight, everything pink and sugary with a slight vinyl edge. Snow Fairy, The Godmother, Creamy Candy, Rock Star, Sweetie Pie - if you like any or all of these, you'll probably like Candy Fluff.

If you're looking for a perfume in the more traditional sense (distinct notes, expensive smell) you'll probably be disappointed by this and Lush's other offerings. It's fun, but it's not polished or sophisticated. If you love quirky scents and like the other products in the range, this one might be for you.

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

Such an amazing sillage as all LUSH perfumes. It's sad this is only a limited fragrance & sooo hard to find. I recently got my own big bottle. This reminds a lot of LUSH "Snow Fairy", but the scent is much more rounded, made to perfection & feels more expensive than SNOW FAIRY. But still if you love that fragrance, and ultra-pink candy floss, you will love it - like I do!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lush Candy Fluff fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lush Candy Fluff, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Candy Fluff by Lush. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Candy Fluff by Lush represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lush American Cream Aquolina Pink Sugar Diesel Loverdose Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Lush Honey I Washed the Kids Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Escada Escada Magnetism Guerlain Insolence Lush Vanillary Britney Spears In Control Curious Kylie Minogue Sweet Darling Prada Prada Candy Aquolina Chocolovers Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Hard Candy Hard Candy Mariah Carey M MOR Marshmallow Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Britney Spears Fantasy