Designers » M » Leather « Groups

Vanille Cuir M. Micallef for women

Vanille Cuir M. Micallef for women
dislike

leather
Vanille Cuir M. Micallef for women Pictures Vanille Cuir M. Micallef for women Pictures

Vanille Cuir by M. Micallef is a Leather fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Vanille Cuir was launched in 2012.

The Art Collection Vanille, described as by Micallef as a "four-movement symphony on the theme of Vanilla" combines sweet vanilla with notes of the leather, oriental, floral and aquatic fragrance families. Fragrances in the Vanille collection feature high-quality natural oil of Bourbon vanilla from Madagascar.

Vanille Cuir is the leather fragrance of the collection. Top notes are bergamot, lavender and mint; middle notes are cinnamon, caraway and orange blossom; base notes are vanilla, suede, tonka bean, cedar and sandalwood. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Astier.

Bergamot Lavender Mint

Cinnamon Caraway Orange Blossom

Vanilla Suede Tonka Bean Cedar Sandalwood

Vanille Cuir Fragrance Reviews

Lana148
Lana148

For me, soapy lavender and leather are the main notes in Vanille Cuir. Mint and bergamot notes peek through at the beginning but not sticking around. Very tiny amount of vanilla on a background. Dry-down on my skin turned down to some sweet-leathery mash, that's hard to describe, not attractive anyway.

If you are serious about your leather fragrance, this might not be for you. A disappointment.

yacoco
yacoco

if there just a hint of wood or smothing well be nice
i love it very fast but i hate very fast
i dont know way it keep remind me of a roomfragrance
i found this fragrance good on a room rather than a person
what good about this one u could mix it with other fragrance
useless way

Civetted
Civetted

Not as bad as I expected. Definitely less gross than the similarly themed Soivohle Leather Krem. Too-sweet vanilla at the beginning, but then a not-bad slightly smoky leather with a touch of vanilla. Not gourmand, thankfully. Can't stand the combination of leather and food. You don't eat leather unless, well, that's your thing. In which case, have at it. Try Leather Krem.

SheketEchad
SheketEchad

P_i_P caught the same illusion of this fragrance that I do...boozy, bourbon-y vanilla on your lover's suede jacket from the last time you shrugged it on. Similar to your clothes after being around a vanilla pipe smoker in a leather chair- two days later.

But alas, it has zero staying power on my skin, and as for sillage, you'd have to be IN my skin with me to catch even a faint whiff. At two C notes a bottle, I need more than that to cause me to throw down on it. It's a pity, because it truly is a beautiful fragrance, luscious in the opening so I was hoping, hoping for some staying power. I don't want to be re-applying fragrance all day long - I don't change my shoes five times a day!

The caveats I will place on this is that a) I live in a very warm climate with high humidity; perhaps in winter or in a drier climate it may have more staying power, and b) I have skin that absorbs scent like nobody's business. Whatever fixatives most houses use, they simply don't work on my skin. They are beautiful at opening, and disappear at dry down. I finally went to only buying decants to save my wallet and reduce clutter on the bureau.

It's a classy, sultry scent, but one that I can't use. And that's a pity :(

~SE

pretty_in_pink
pretty_in_pink

Angels walking on pillows on clouds. Not pure white clouds mind you, but the kind you may find on a fine day in LA where the smog levels are tolerable. And these angels are not pristine either. Their feathery wings trail silvery tendrils of cigarette smoke.

Vanille Cuir is dreamy. Leather under the spell of hazy vanilla. Not the kind of vanilla that wafts from unctuous baked goods (even though this vanilla here is delicious in a devilish way) but an angelic kind that floats transparently through the lower planes of decadence and debauchery. And weaves through human vices and dark places.

It is the subtle leather underbelly, like a cat of nine tails, that sullies the gleaming white upon opening. I am captivated.

After 20 minutes, the smoky den duskiness fades. The scent lifts and takes flight into the heart buoyed by drifts of vanilla and hints of cinnamon. There is warmth here, comfort and a homeliness. I take pleasure on the inhalation, piecing together long forgotten memories of childhood kitchen creations, smoky living rooms and flights of fantasy.

The dry down is delicate. Barely there cedar and sandalwood and of course vanilla, makes this fragrance fragile, like angel wings.

Silage is mild, like a 23 degree celsius day and so too is longevity. The delight in this perfume is experienced not in the end destination but in the opening.

Like the rapture of releasing a helium balloon into the sky and watching it journey skyward until it becomes a tiny dot, Vanille Cuir is the olfactory equivalent. Joy in the release and inhalation, until it disappears into a sweet, silvery slightly hazy memory.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about M. Micallef Vanille Cuir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about M. Micallef Vanille Cuir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vanille Cuir by M. Micallef. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vanille Cuir by M. Micallef represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.