Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

tuberose
yellow floral
Watch M. Micallef for women Pictures Watch M. Micallef for women Pictures

Watch perfume “performs” under the slogan "Time for Love" and it is a seductive aroma of vanilla flavoring and jasmine. The first perfume with a clock on the bottle is ideal for women who know what they want.

Top notes: jasmine, vanilla and mandarin. Heart: fruit and Chinese peony. Base: amber and musk.

Available as 30 and 100 ml EDP. Watch was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Astier.

Mandarin Orange Peach Plum

Petit Fracas

Watch Fragrance Reviews

Sociable Hermit
Sociable Hermit

Sweet, strong, and girly to the max. I just can't smell like Bubbalicious for 20 hours straight.

MissAnnette
MissAnnette

Idk why this smells like Bazooka Bubble Gum on me from top notes up to the drydown. I love the smell but not for this price. Moderate to heavy sillage and very long lasting.

LLB_addict
LLB_addict

My "like" for this may turn into a "love" if I spray it as it should be applied. I think I spritzed 3 sprays in a small area. The neroli was horrendous and all that I could smell for hours. Now that it has been over 4 hours, it still smells of neroli, but a nice neroli. I am going to shower and spray in the air and walk through it to see if I can get all the other lovely notes. This is a beast folks!

Maymouna
Maymouna

Just a really gorgeous, delicious fragrance.

The notes listed on the packaging are:

Top Notes: Plum, Peach, Tangerine

Middle Notes: Ylang, Jasmine, Tuberose, Neroli

Base Notes: Vanilla, White Musk

M.Micallef has brought another excellently blended fragrance in Watch. I'm not sure I understand the meaning behind the name given to this fragrance, and to be honest, I'm not crazy about the bottle's design. But all of that is outclassed by this cold, fresh, sophisticated, feminine scent. It lasts for hours and hours and the sillage is excellent - it doesn't overpower the environment, but certainly is noticeable.

I sampled this at first and straight away, I knew I 'needed' this. Very unique, very fine. I get the Peach, Tangerine, Neroli, Jasmine, White Musk, Plum and Vanilla.

Absolutely worth the money and I won't hesitate to repurchase. Wear in the day or the night, it's beautiful all the time.

Waltzing Matilda
Waltzing Matilda

There's huge fruit and honey, but I don't detect the musk and I really wish I could because I love it. The fruit isn't overly sweet and girly, it's more voluptuous and deep. This is one silage beast and the lasting power is second to none. Besides that lovely tuberose in the dry down though, there's something I can't quite put my finger on that I'm not loving. A blind buy that I'm satisfied with but because of that mysterious something, I won't be replacing it when it's all gone.
Edit:
I've passed it on someone who I'm hoping it will suit more than me. Enjoy Mon!

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Absolutely loveable !
It's tuberose and jasmine in the beginning, strong, heady and fairly similar to many other white florals. Soon there is a juicy fruitiness that takes over and softens everything. The perfume slides into a most delicious vanilla drydown, so good I want to eat my hand . Wow. One truly stelar example of white florals done right !
The silage is super strong in the beginning but it softens considerably after the first hour. Lasting power is good. The bottle is charming. Big love for me!m

AlmalkiJeme
AlmalkiJeme

Thank you M.Micallef

Marie C Sim
Marie C Sim

I unfortunately get a lot of musk and I mean a lot. Feel like Peppe le Pew :(
No vanilla note so far and no jasmine either... just a potent musky musky smell

freakypirate
freakypirate

Watch opens with a sweet pleasant white floral cloud, with some sweet fruit on top. It then develops into a delicate fruit and white flower mix, jasmine and neroli are the strongest for me. The drydown has a strong vanilla base. I don't get too much tuberose or musk, though.

Performance is good: sillage is moderate, longevity is moderate to long.

This is a very pleasant fruity floral to me, it's a bit more floral than fruity on my skin. A bouquet of mixed white flowers with a hint of sweet citrus fruit on a bed of vanilla. Very yummy and inoffensive, but complex enough to stay intrigued. I like it!

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

Watch if judging by the notes alone, should be a sure win for me. It's Micallef so good quality. Tuberose, jasmine, ylang ylang and musk are a good formula to win me over. However, Watch is like the perfect checklist boyfriend. The one who is perfect in every way, treats you like a queen and adores your wacko family. He has all the right ingredients to be the perfect partner. BUT. Watch doesn't do it for me. It's a beautiful bottle, definitely art of Micallef, but out of the bottle I get bubblegum vibe and it stays throughout tenaciously. I can't figure out what is causing this fruity bubblegum type note. The sillage and longevity are excellent for Watch. It is strange as different websites give different notes for Watch. Some have peony and no tuberose, others have tuberose but no peony. To be honest, I smell something that wants to be Tuberose but after ransacking the tuberose section of my wardrobe, the identity theft was confirmed. It is like tuberose but not quite. That's how I can describe it for now. This is a yummy fruit candy type fragrance that isn't too sweet at all. However I would not recommend this as a dominant tuberose scent.

patxaran
patxaran

Thank you WendyMH for our latest swap in which I received a decant of this fragrance. I was apprehensive about the plum note being very noticeable, but thankfully for me this fragrance comes across as a magnificent, full fat, decadent vanilla tuberose. That being said, the scent smells "expensive" despite not being overly complex. It feels a little weird wearing this on a winter day in London, but only because this scent makes me dream of sipping cocktails in some lush tropical paradise. I don't think this could be something I would wear on an everyday basis, but when the mood calls for something tropical I could bathe in this. 24 hrs later I could still smell it close to my skin - a delicious drydown dominated by bourbon vanilla with a hint of coconut. Yummy.

Massive tuberose is what confronts my nose upon application of even a small amount of Micallef Watch, about which I knew nothing previously. My sample vial reads Exclusif Watch, and this perfume appears also to go by the name Time for Love. There is a watch replica affixed to the bottle.

Okay, enough gimmicks: this is a tuberose perfume, on the sweet side, on the loud side, very floral, a throwback to the twentieth century. Or should I say that it is a traditional floral bouquet? Think Elizabeth Taylor...

You MUST love tuberose, and white flowers more generally, to wear this perfume, which is extremely potent with sillage big enough to fill a room. Sweet tuberose. Not a safe blind buy for anyone but the confirmed tuberose fanatic.

WendyMH
WendyMH

I just want to dive into this and swim around. The creamy tuberose and vanilla arrive warm and inviting. There is a honeyed nectar to this perfume that blends seamlessly with the flowers and vanilla. It seems to fill up the air with light. Incredibly sensual. Perfectly described by zielona - soft like cat's fur and addictive. I find the sent comforting. Love.

Now.... the bottle. It is rather odd to have a clock nestled into the bottle - but I try to ignore this and concentrate on the vanilla tuberose divinity within.

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

To Am2409

You can find it at; Universal Perfumes and Cosmetics
hope it helps you.
Sometimes also at ebay.

am2409
am2409

where can i buy this perfume from again?
i love it so muchhhhh i bought it from Istanbul few yrs ago and its all finished now :(
I live in Australia... anyone know where i can purchase?????

lucifera
lucifera

ooh this is allmost gourmand , very sweet! i love it, one of my favorites too
it's also nice for sping,autumn and winter

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

Little add for my earlier review. I sprayed Time for love last evening before going on bed. And woke up next morning still perfume was there. On my case, it lasted on my skin 10 hours.!! So I might say its very long lasting ;)))) GOOODDDD MICALLEF

zielona
zielona

Love, love, pure jasmine love.

The fragrance is quite... straightforward; the change of top, middle and base notes is almost unnoticeable. Homogeneous, but on the other side - very rich, dense and essentional. You can distinguish ylang-ylang, neroli, tuberose, vanilla, jasmine, even linden [it's not listed in fragrance notes, but I'm not the only person that smells it] - but even though it's full of very strong notes, it's still very cohesive. Perfectly blended. Sweet, but not so sweet that it knocks everyone out. Quite autumnal, soft like cat's fur, lazy.

Deadly lasting. Addictive.

P.S. Don't be misleaded by this photo, the color of the liquid is much darker, more orange, deeper.
"Crystals" are different in every bottle.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about M. Micallef Watch fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about M. Micallef Watch, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Watch by M. Micallef. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Watch by M. Micallef represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.