Designers » M » Aromatic « Groups

MAC Creations Hue: Naked Honey MAC for women

MAC Creations Hue: Naked Honey MAC for women
dislike

honey

MAC Creations Hue: Africanimal and MAC Creations Hue: Naked Honey are fragrances from a collection with honey, available in limited number and presented in 2009. Naked Honey incorporates aromas of honey, flowers and wood. Available as 20 ml.

white honey Floral Notes Woodsy Notes

MAC Creations Hue: Naked Honey Fragrance Reviews

beingCrystal
beingCrystal

If anyone is interested, i have one 19mls left of 20ml. Just send me a message.

purrz11
purrz11

Being a honey lover, I drooled for this forever. I FINALLY found it and snatched it up. This is honey heaven. Rich honey and honeycomb at their best. I even smell a tiny whiff of honeysuckle in the opening. The drydown is just pure honey. Sillage is average and longevity is about 6 hours. I am sad that the bottle is so small and that I may never find another. I have to be stingy using it. Such a shame this beautiful scent has been discontinued and is so rare to come by.

lowdw
lowdw

I truly love this! So sad it is discontinued. Im always searching for it. Mac- Please make this again. Everytime I wear it, people ask me what Im wearing. Love, Love, Love!

whitney.krainock
whitney.krainock

This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances and I am so bummed it is limited edition! I wish I could repurchase this over and over so if anyone doesn't want theirs, PLMK!

I have been on the hunt to find a similar honey fragrance and the closest I have come across is Demeter's Honey. It isn't the same but it has some similarities.

I am not a fan of musk but Naked Honey's musk is actually addicting. That's a good word for this fragrance... Addicting!

It opens up sweet and mellows out to a true succulent honey. I'm not even a fan of the taste or smell of real honey but this is so intoxicating, I can't get enough! I almost smell a little caramel or creaminess, again this is what leaves me wanting more. As it dries down, the light floral notes peek through- they do become stronger. I'm not a floral perfume fan but this is such a beautiful combination that I can't imagine it without the floral notes.

Naked Honey is soft and almost gourmand-like. I am a gourmand fragrance lover so I wish more of the creamy-honey stayed longer on my skin. The floral notes became more dominant on me unfortunately. That's not to say I don't like it, trust me I am in love with the entire composition. On the dry down, I experience more musk/amber than woody notes. So for me, it turns into a honey, floral amber scent that lasts with moderate longevity and moderate sillage.

Wish I could call this my everyday perfume, however because it was limited edition and I only have a little left, I have to wear it occasionally. I wish MAC would at least re-launch this so I could stock up!

DoraRoxx
DoraRoxx

Like a strong honeypot. Less floral at first. Do i get Champaca here? Kinda spicey in my nose in the beginning. It lasts long and sillage is really good. For clubbing in Summer a clever idea if you wanna catch some hot bees. Hope that MAC will create new fragrances soon. I love the way they create their scents. Not my favorite but still good enough to wear.

Sillage: 7/10
longevity: 7/10

mmpopsicle
mmpopsicle

Perfect for nights out when you're wanting something light and sweet.

jeonginhye
jeonginhye

I really really want to buy this perfume- naked honey original..
please contact me..

Jayne58
Jayne58

It's honeyed linden blossom, all the way. A bit linear, but amazingly joyful.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Smells clean and fresh. The honey doesn't stand out on me at all. I think it smells like when you go to a florist's shop. Flowery, powdery, a bit like tons of large, white lillies.

Love it (it also reminds me of my honeymoon in Prague, Czech Republic). My husband says, that this is a kind of scent, most men like women to smell like; clean, fresh, a bit sweet, a bit floral.

Anechka
Anechka

i smell honey and most of all LILAC!!!!!!!!!! i have about 3 mL of this perfume, and i keep it... i'd really love to buy it again and again!!!!!!!

camaral
camaral

When I first tried Naked Honey at MAC, I was looking for a fragrance more like their Rose formula. However, the Naked Honey won me with its staying power, as it lasted on my shirt for days. It is very distinct- honeysuckle, but it totally does smell like the black locust blossoms!!
What a winner- Please make it available again! I have less than half a bottle left...

Eleiria
Eleiria

I wonder if this is any similar to the soap by Lush; Honey I Washed The Kids?

amber832
amber832

It smells just like honeysuckle! Perfect for summer when you want to smell fresh. Not really long lasting, its a very light scent...

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

It's a lovely one! Here's a couple of sad things about it: 1) it is discontinued, 2) it comes in a relatively small bottle, and 3) at least for me it has to be applied very liberally. And when I did apply it liberally, it rewarded me and made me think about hunting it down!

I got crushed green grassy notes on top (for some reason, my first thought was "crushed dandelion stems"), and then something that smells like honeysuckle (maybe it is black locust as Mals86 suggested) started to shine through, later supported by woods and honey. The notes here list the fragrance as linear, for me it worked more of a top-heart-base pyramid. The floral heart is nice, I liked it better than other honeysuckle fragrances I have, and the honey/woods base is what I was Miele de Bois will be, but it wasn't.

I will definitely finish the sample and will probably miss it pretty bad!

guest_AVM
guest_AVM

Love this fragrance! Beautiful for spring and summer. Running out and sad to see you can no longer purchase this. Does anyone know any dupes for this?

Mals86
Mals86

I absolutely adored the first fifteen minutes of this - it smells exactly like blossoming black locust trees to me. Gorgeous, honeylike flowers. After that, it reverted to a laundry-like white floral and bored me for the next two hours.

Several perfume-interested friends of mine love this one, so I may be in the minority. I just wish the top notes could go on forever, because they're so beautiful.

essija
essija

Love it, Very Floral on me, like a fresh bouquet of flowers. Not picking up on the honey, but surprised I still love it. Crisp, and Clean smelling.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about MAC MAC Creations Hue: Naked Honey fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about MAC MAC Creations Hue: Naked Honey, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify MAC Creations Hue: Naked Honey by MAC. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of MAC Creations Hue: Naked Honey by MAC represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.