Designers » M » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

dislike

I have it: 2 I want it: 17

cherry
Purple Heart V 5 Map Of The Heart for women Pictures

"Inspired by the medal of the purple heart that is awarded for an act of valour in war our Purple Heart V 5 salutes this sheer selfless courage that is within us all. We have created a fragrance that reverses the olfactory pyramid. It opens in a darker place and then moves into brightness that expresses the hope that comes from these challenging situations. It is ultimately sumptuous on the skin." - a note from the brand.

Purple Heart V 5 by Map Of The Heart is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Purple Heart V 5 was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Huclier. Top notes are plum and cherry; middle notes are licorice, violet and rose; base notes are ink, tonka bean, vanilla, amber, woody notes and australian sandalwood.

Plum Cherry

Licorice Violet Rose

Ink Tonka Bean Vanilla Amber Woody Notes Australian Sandalwood

Purple Heart V 5 Fragrance Reviews

mrsg34
mrsg34

I posted on the niche fragrance thread asking for recommendations for a nice deep, dark cherry scent and this was one of the suggestions. I didn't want a screechy cherry or anything to fleeting.
I'd never heard of this brand and couldn't get samples so thought in for a penny in for a pound and ordered a bottle.
On opening my package I was met with an immense looking bottle shaped like an actual heart, it must be the most unique bottle I own!
On first spray I got a blast of powdery violet and immediately thought "oh no not what I'm looking for".......BUT then as it settled I got the most beautiful dark, sweet cherry aroma that blended into an inky cherry with lots of depth, I've found exactly what I was looking for and I love it!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Map Of The Heart Purple Heart V 5 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Map Of The Heart Purple Heart V 5, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Purple Heart V 5 by Map Of The Heart. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Purple Heart V 5 by Map Of The Heart represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tauer Perfumes Sotto La Luna Gardenia Parfum d`Empire Tabac Tabou Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Maison Martin Margiela Beach Walk Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Lubin Korrigan Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Tauer Perfumes 06 Incense Rose Parfum d`Empire Cuir Ottoman Frapin 1270 Sammarco Naias Lubin Kismet Lubin Upper Ten for Her Aedes de Venustas Iris Nazarena Slumberhouse Ore Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue Pour le Soir Etat Libre d`Orange Tilda Swinton Like This Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon