Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Daisy Delight Marc Jacobs for women

Daisy Delight Marc Jacobs for women
dislike

Daisy Delight Marc Jacobs for women Pictures

Marc Jacobs brand expands their collection of fragrant products with a wonderful fragrant duo. The two new perfumes are both limited-edition editions and refer to two new versions of Daisy and Daisy Eau So Fresh – Delight. They will be launched in 2014 in collaboration with Coty.

Daisy Delight is a more vibrant version of the original Daisy fragrance from 2007. This edition has been created by perfumer Frank Vöelkl of Firmenich. Top notes of the new fragrance incorporate juicy scents of apple, quince flower and freesia. The fragrant story continues with central notes of iris, gardenia and peony. The composition closes with musk, cedar and sandalwood. The perfume is poured in characteristic Daisy flacon, topped with colorful flowers, but fragrant fluid is colored in pale green this time.

Daisy Marc Jacobs Delight Edition can be obtained as a 50ml edt spray.

Apple Quince Freesia

iris Gardenia Peony

Musk Cedar Sandalwood

Guess 1981

Daisy Delight Fragrance Reviews

Kyna
Kyna

Got this last Christmas as a gift, my first marc jacobs perfume, but I just don't like the scent, it's too strong, I 've tried it a couple of times thinking I might light it eventually but it's really a no for me. It's smells strong at first spray and still smells strong even after 6 hours. I always wait for the dry down so the scent might change and go subtle, but no again. It's amazing how strong this fragrance is. Too floral for my taste, perhaps because I like sweeter scent. If you are a fan of floral and last a very long time, this perfume is for you.

SueV333
SueV333

Smells nice and fresh. Kinda reminds me of Aqua di Gioia by Armani, but sweeter.

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

All started when I finally came to terms with how much I truly loved and missed my original Daisy, tested and bought Daisy Dream and have since been on a rampage - yep, a Daisy rampage. Shamelessly, I've been stalking the internet for bargain priced Daisy flankers. I'm not sure how, but now I'm hooked..

Just received this little gem today and immediately detected the coolness of this one. Not as warm or sunny as its predecessor - ultimately she is floral and "springy".

I do sense the apple, and what I imagine the quince smells like but they're very much in the background (on my skin anyway). I'm not getting a ton of nostalgic Daisy throwback, this is definitely a relative to the original, but she bares no striking resemblance.

I just feel happy wearing this.

Also actually enjoying the lightness, too. Longevity feels the same as some other season specific scents I've owned (about 4 hours and then some depending where I spray and how much) and somehow feels more beautiful because it's not trying to hammer in some heavy hitting notes to increase longevity.

Rosymomma
Rosymomma

Use this nearly daily....it's the sandalwood you see. First notes are quite fruity and floral. The dry down starts almost immediately and becomes a very good mysore sandalwood. It is not strong-my other signature scent is vintage Samsara, but this Daisy has the same warm, spicy sandalwood that smells divine and makes me feel hugged.

There is definitely a bit of spring, green, almost lily of the vally or lilac and some sweet, almost cotton candy first breath, but don't let that turn you away. It quickly becomes a gentle blend of spices with the faintest hint of powder. I do not smell much of the green apple that others report, it is only there for the briefest of times to be replaced with quince, carnation, and mild animalic musk. And of course the sandalwood.

Definitely something to stock up on since it is a limited edition. Luckily sandalwood ages nicely.

GinWeed
GinWeed

I sprayed some of this on my hand in my local store and at first I thought it actually wasn't that bad. But it turned bad when I let it dry down. Too sweet (floral & fruity) and strong for me, I like more subtle fresh fragrances. Please bring back Marc Jacobs Splash Rain. Please.

dermotcarrington
dermotcarrington

Absolutely love this perfume. Fell in love with it last year and found it again at Sephora this spring and had to purchase another bottle. It's light but it lasts. It's so fresh and reminds of a huge bouqet of flowers.

zoe858
zoe858

Daisy Delight is a apple scent with a hint of gardenia that's light- airy and will easily go from day to night.

SueLidstone
SueLidstone

Fresh, effervescent, floral, and sweet. Heaven in a bottle.
Bought a bottle of this a few months ago, but unfortunately the scent doesn't last on me, it fades from my skin in less than an hour.

emptytuxedo
emptytuxedo

It's very floral on my skin and I barely smell the fruit, which isn't a bad thing because it still smells great! After an hour or two it gets much sweeter and softer. It also becomes fruitier. I also get sort of a freshly cut grass smell, which isn't mentioned, but it might just be me. Overall very floral and fresh. 9/10

Jasmine2024
Jasmine2024

Everything beautiful.

flee298
flee298

I decided to buy this perfume without smelling it as I saw it on offer on the boots website (50ml-£23) I have the daisy eau so fresh delight perfume aswell as daisy eau so fresh original and love them so I knew id love this one too! It is stronger than the other daisy perfumes in my opinion. Although it isn't my favourite I will be buying it again for sure :)

vnv.ucr
vnv.ucr

I got the 1.7, and I really like it.
It's like a fruitier version of daisy. Almost like Daisy Sunshine but more fresh.
Love it.

Puppypaws
Puppypaws

I got a sample of this at Sephora last week because it smelled so good in the store. I put it on before work one day, and noticed something familiar in the scent. Turns out, it smelled like old cigarettes to me! Stale, musky, and powdery. Sorry, Marc Jacobs!

shamila10
shamila10

i loove this perfume. as usuall with the jacobs fragrances the bottle is amazing and the perfume to me is very pleasant. not offensive at all and very "safe" if your buying someone it as a gift. very fresh and clean but not a typical body shower smell. worth buying!

Yurippe
Yurippe

I just got this for my birthday and I love it. It does smell very similar to Daisy Eau So Fresh, which I guess I will be getting when this ever runs out.
To me, this is a very soft and comforting fragrance, like sunrays on my grandma's daisy-filled lawn.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I like this, but it smells in between Eau so Freah, and the original Daisy. To me it smells similair to a lot of perfumes that are out there. This isn't anything special. I think they did better last year with the flankers they came out with. I would buy this if it wasn't so similiar to perfumes I've got recently. It is a good perfume though. Overall I give this perfume a 8/10.

I like this version of Daisy much more than the original. It's fresher, lighter and more pleasant. I really like the freesia note in it.
I enjoy the fruitiness of this perfume.
White flowers are very light in this one, nothing cloying or overpowering. Nice one!

Kiku
Kiku

Yet another Daisy flanker. Younger, sweeter, and more lively than the original and more energetic yet also blander. It is a bright, warm, happy fragrance. Like most perfumes today, it is run amuck with peonies and has a "sweet tart" smell about it. Probably meant to reel in the budding permuistas.

I am less enthusiastic than the other reviewers regarding Daisy Delight, I find it juicy / fruity, but flat..no development, no base, it remains on my skin very fruity, in the vein of Dot..no iris, no gardenia, no sandalwood!!?
I feel Marc Jacob is on a roll of mediocrity with all those flankers, they are young and fruity, but not much more..the original Daisy remains unmatched, in term of originality, and that fresh cut flower smell...Delight would work for young girls, or as a cute gift, cute bottle, cute juice..

Eirlys
Eirlys

This is the better of the two Delights, and I really love the bottle with the blue liquid. The scent is quite pleasant, but unfortunately for me, it's not as special as the original Daisy.

The scent opens with a blast of freesia and apple, and after about 5 minutes or so the main notes appear and blend quite well with the top notes. This is more fruity than the original, the musk in this keep it more grounded and warm I think. Longevity is same as Daisy, about 4 hours, which is better than the Eau So Fresh Delight.

I also think the two Delight scents are quite similar, except in Daisy the notes are more well blended.

I blind bought this thinking I'll love it as I love the original Daisy, but I don't. In fact the Daisy Delight is nice, but to me it's not an exceptional perfume, you probably have smelled something similar to this.

LuiLui

Today I tried this scent and I LOVE IT!!!
Soon I will get it!
Yeyyyy

lollipop28
lollipop28

Finally was able to buy this and I'm in love. Totally worth the $$ it is so springy and just amazing. Similar to the the original but lighter and a bit more fresh and fruity. This is going to be my spring scent for sure

stellalove
stellalove

Got this today, Nothing like the other daisies out there, think citrus mixed with daisy original edt, It is so nice, and i love the blue perfume bottle

Supposed launch between March & April @ Macys Stores. IDK about online. :(

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Daisy Delight by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Daisy Delight by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.