Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Daisy Dream Marc Jacobs for women

tropical
Daisy Dream Marc Jacobs for women Videos
Daisy Dream Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Daisy Dream Marc Jacobs for women Pictures

Marc Jacobs launches Daisy Dream in summer of 2014 as a new variation of the original Daisy fragrance from 2007. Daisy Dream is a more sophisticated and ethereal version of the original.

The composition tends to create a “blue effect”, made from unusual floral and fruity aromas. There are accords of blackberries, pear, blue wisteria, jasmine and coconut water. The scent, like the original, is created by perfumer Alberto Morillas, in collaboration with Ann Gottlieb and designer Marc Jacobs himself.

The bottle design deviates from the original, also decorated with daisies motives. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette with body lotion and shower gel of 150 ml.

Blackberry Grapefruit Pear

Wisteria Jasmine Litchi

White Wood Musk Coconut

Daisy Dream Forever

Daisy Dream Fragrance Reviews

phoebe25
phoebe25

I tried this one on yesterday, and I really need this in my parfume collection.

It´s a bit more spicey than "Daisy," but in a nice way. I think it´s the wisteria that does it. Man I love this juice.

hanaryll
hanaryll

If you are looking to smell like a baby doll, this fragrance is a must have. It's got that floral, powderyness that's very feminine and reminds me of a baby doll. I love these 'baby doll' types, reminds me of my childhood. I will compare it to my main go-to for baby doll smell- kenzo flower. Kenzo is a sweeter, stronger puff of floral powder with a larger sillage. Daisy is very light. I think it is perfect for school wear and wearing to a job where you aren't suppose to wear perfume. (Like spa or waitressing). You can get away with this one since it is so soft.

Chenet
Chenet

A very Spring/Summer floral fruity fragrance however in the middle of the berry, pear, jasmine, wood and musk I smell the coconut, I love coconut fragrance on my skin

Cataddicted
Cataddicted

I consider this fragrance daisy's daughter. Blackberries, pears and a few other out there fruits is a nice touch. Different but in a refreshing way. Like if you wore this and daisy on opposite days you wouldn't get sick of either one. I just love the bottle for this one too - it incorperates daisy's cutesy 'flowers', in an entirely different bottle. I don't buy every daisy 'remake' or limited edition remakes... But this is one I'll always get. If you love daisy, and fruity scents... go buy yourself a bottle!

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Blackberry burst! I don't quite get much of the floral parts from it. Good thing is the lasting power, sprayed in the morning I can smell it on myself until evening. I still believe Daisy (original) is the best perfume for girls among Marc Jacobs works.

lmwimsatt

I accidently ordered daydream and I don't like it. Anyone heard of this or sweet dream?

Justapixel
Justapixel

This was a blind buy purchase-I bought the rollerball at TJ Maxx. It's a very beautiful, fresh floral. It burst with fruits and flowers, pear and litchi and wisteria, and as it dries, the fruits start to fade and the flowers bloom and the scent turns what I can only describe as light blue. It's carnation and daisy and lightly scented flowers wafting on the breeze. In this fragrance, you are wearing a summer dress, walking a dappled path, tress swaying in the light breeze overhead. It may be threatening rain, or it may be sunny, but either way the air is fresh. It's youth without being too young. There are no heavy cedar or musky notes to take it out of its summer dream. As others have said, it sits close to the skin but any man leaning in will get a lovely surprise.

It will not impress in the boardroom, but is perfect for a picnic. I will pick up a bottle because it's pretty, and the fragrance matches. And no, it's not long lasting so I am glad I have the rollerball to refresh with.

lilgenie_paw
lilgenie_paw

Daisy Dream is a scent for one who feels sweet and soft. It’s a fragrance that really makes you feel like you’re in a dewy cloud. It opens up with jasmine, wisteria and pear with a citrusy hint. Later it dries down into a powdery, musky scent with a splash of coconut water which is intensified by the lemon that lingers all the way until the scent has been worn out

lmwimsatt

I could see Shirley Temple wearing this! It's sweet, charming, inoffensive, and gorgeous

NoseyNeighbor
NoseyNeighbor

Lovely scent. Light, floral, just not for me.

I've tried several others by Marc Jacobs..but he and I haven't meshed well.

I've given up chasing Marc, he doesn't love me! Lol.

Goneja
Goneja

I don't typically go for fruity-florals, but I remember hoarding samples of this when I was in college and thoroughly enjoying it. I recently came across yet another sample and had to revisit it for nostalgic purposes. But my god, it is good! I find many scents in the same family to be either sharp, cloying, or too generic and watery. Daisy Dream is just so balanced, delicious yet not smelling like a fruit salad. I like it much better than the original Daisy which can turn sharp on me. And unlike many fruity florals, this one isn't weak. Funny story; I was cuddling with my dog after spraying this and my fiancé later asked if I had given the dog a bath because she smelled so good. Nope! My perfume just rubbed off on her fur apparently! Definitely full bottle worthy, and the bottle is just adorable.

lmwimsatt

this is gorgeous. it's only rival is its daughter, dream kiss, and of course it's mother, daisy

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

This is nice but its too light and weak. You can barely smell it. This is like secret charm by victoria secret.

Emilleigh
Emilleigh

This is a daytime Decadence. Where Decadence is sexy, deep, and jammy, Daisy Dream is flirty, fresh, and fruity. They smell like sisters, and I think if you like Decadence, you will probably like Daisy Dream.

deb.martinez

Simply adore this lovely musky scent! I get many compliments on it too. Great for summers!

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

Daisy Dream is perfect to wear to the office. It is pretty and light without compromising on quality. This is spring in a bottle.

Ann92
Ann92

Tried a small sample, its like Anna Sui La Vie de Boheme without the vanilla notes. To me it stays quite long before fading but the opening scent makes me feel fresh and sweet without making me feel sick.Suitable for summer times but it'll be gone quite fast if you're sweating. Perfect for teens and young adults.

Fa
Fa

to me this is high school in a bottle! won't buy it anytime soon though, its decent and well blended, just not outstanding enough. perfect for daily use.

deb.martinez

The musky dry down in this is to die for! Not sure if I will order a bottle for that..but man..its tempting. Womanity pour elles has the same effect but is much better quality,so I guess I dont need this.
Oh yes I do!...

faelern
faelern

I am a big fan of this scent. I love the blackberry and grapefruit! I don't prefer it to Daisy, but I like this for other occasions and brighter days. It's nice to have when I want to feel sweet and happy. It lasts long enough to me. I can still make it out after about seven hours. However, I definitely prefer lighter fragrances that aren't super noticeable,so if you want something that packs more of a punch, this probably isn't the right perfume.

loversandxo
loversandxo

I've never been a huge fan of the Daisy franchise, but I received Daisy Dream as a gift.

This fragrance is very watery and fresh, as you'd normally expect with Daisy, but this one is more fruity than floral. I agree with other users that you definitely get an unusual banana smell that comes in contact with the other fruity notes; more notably the litchi and blackberry notes when you first spray it.

I don't get much of the jasmine or coconut notes on the dry-down, but I do get that mysterious wisteria that I do enjoy. The wisteria note reminds me of the one in Lanvin's Eclat d'Arpege, nice and soft floral. I'm not sure why, but whenever I wear this fragrance it's very relaxing and peaceful to wear. Like a warm spring day.

Although the smell is very pleasing, the staying power is very poor. On me, the scent lasts 3 hours before I have the urge to re-apply. I've had EDT's that lasted longer, and for the price I'm a little disappointed.

In conclusion, if you're *really* into the bottle flacon and are a fan of the other Daisy scents...it's not a bad one to have. Otherwise, I reccommend Anna Sui's Forbidden Affair. Instead of Daisy Dream's blackberry note, it has black currant along with other similar notes (raspberry/white woods/lemon) and the siliage is the same, if not better.

SeaAnais
SeaAnais

This is a very pretty scent. Maybe it's the ethereal commercials, but I do find it to be a lovely dream-like twist on a mainstream perfume. That being said, longevity and sillage are quite weak--it lasts for around half an hour on my skin and does not project.

shenziexo
shenziexo

Daisy Dream is pleasant. It is clean smelling, tangy and not too sweet. Very office appropriate and non-offensive. The longevity is abysmal but the projection is good for the 1 to 2 hour wear you will get out of it.

I like it, but I won't purchase it when it's finished because it only lasts a maximum of two hours. I think it would be a nice option if you wanted to run a quick errand on a hot summers day, but for the price.....it's a miss from me.

Camerynn
Camerynn

Ok I'm a newbie to notes, so my review will be simple.

It was ok at first spray, but it's very soft and so dissimilar to its sister fragrance (which is one of my favorite fragrances), Daisy Eau So Fresh.

It's a cool musky / green combo, and it's not bad on the skin - but it's not great either.

Overall it's weak and slightly boring, if inoffensive. Not really impressed.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

Daisy has been a perplexing line for me. When it came out it was touted as "safe" and was wildly popular, but I found the strawberry violet leaf combination repulsive like wearing the scent of DIY boxed hair dye.
The bottles are SO cute though, and my curiosity as to why I wouldn't like something people find so pleasant drew me in to pick out a roller ball of daisy dream at the sephora check out online.
Overall, it wasn't the best spontaneous decision I ever made, but it was not a total lost.
The first 10 minutes reminds me a lot of daisy, which is bizarre since the notes are so different asides from grapefruit (which I've never had problems with). They dry down is a nice cool "blue" fruity almost like coconut white floral with sour grapefruit. There is something green about it to me that reminds me of violet leaf again...a phantom note perhaps.
Overall, I'm pretty sure I like daisy dream. I know many people complain it's too safe or boring, but to me it's odd because from sniff to sniff I have to rethink if I like it or not.

turtle91
turtle91

Another boring perfume. Generic and the smell shoots up my nose and gives me a headache. It seems to be diluted and full of alcohol. Very bland and uncreative.

PinkRainbow
PinkRainbow

The intense blackberry note makes this one unique. Fresh and pretty. Perfect for a sunny Spring day.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I actually really like the blackberry in the opening! It's juicy and delicious. Unfortunately, when it dries down it ends up smelling just like every other Daisy scent plus a little bit of shampoo. There was so much potential! For blackberry I guess I'll stick with my beloved L'Occitane Magnolia & Mure, but I will definitely use my sample of this fragrance when I want to smell fresh!

VrinSund
VrinSund

Actually when i spray it i dont like it but when it dries out on my skin i love it! and When i smelled it on my mother the scent is totally different! i like it very much on my skin!

Oh, she smells good!
Oh, she smells good!

The blackberry and lychee scent is the strongest opening notes. Then blue florals are the drydown, less juicy fruity smell more floral but it's perfect for a spring scent!

slavka.filipova
slavka.filipova

Fruity, fresh, sweet, tropical scent, nothing like daisy EDT for me. Summery fragrance i like it so much that i even got the full bottle and winter version Daisy dream forever scent witch is not the same at all. The bottle is amazing covered with mini white flowers.

Coffee_Girl
Coffee_Girl

I wasn’t a fan of the original Daisy but its flanker Daisy Dream is so fresh and pretty in a bottle. The sillage and longevity is close to nonexistent- evaporating within minutes on your skin- but for its brief encounter Dream gives a memorable performance, very girly, floral and youthful.

It was also my first experience with litchi and wisteria, and I must say that I love it! When wearing this I imagine little girls picking wild flowers in a meadow…with garlands in their hair and pretty little white dresses.

This fruity cocktail starts off with a mist of blackberry and grapefruit, followed by a sweetness of wisteria and litchi. I didn’t detect the jasmine until the dry down; coconut and woods were not apparent.

If Daisy was considered sunshine in a bottle, then its sister Dream would be clouds decanted. Overall a very happy green scent, great for the spring or summer; this fragrance has potential for the office woman, but considering its markup and low sillage…you would better suited with something of more value.

Vienna.Pink

saraoliveira
saraoliveira

this is a good perfume..but a little too intense for me

Locnlove
Locnlove

I enjoyed this scent because it's clean. I wear it to work. It's just a nice daytime smell.I do get a fruity berry smell. Was really hoping the coconut water was more pronounce. Overall great for everyday wear.

esteban747
esteban747

According to the description this is an ethereal and luminous fruity floral. Blackberry, jasmine and wisteria.
Well, to me it opens quite green. The wisteria is the most noticeable floral note. The blackberry is there but very soft.
It's nice, you know, like when somebody describes a person in one simple, generic word that doesn't excites or makes you wonder more.
Green, soft powdery floral. If that's your thing, go for it.

Too young for my 25 year old self

Zleepyzoe
Zleepyzoe

I got a sample of it today and I actually like it. It's very light and inoffensive, on me it basically smells like soap. It's smells clean. There's no wow-factor to it in my opinion though and I don't believe it's so rememberable, but I could easily get this for the purpose of a wearable work-perfume. However the lasting power is not that good so I will probably not be buying this.

Blossom Dreams
Blossom Dreams

A light, fresh scent that would be perfect for wearing to work. You'd be at no risk of overwhelming anyone, in fact, you'd be lucky if anyone could even smell it. It's so light and it wears off after only an hour or two. The bottle is absolutely delightful, but the fragrance is too safe and unremarkable for my tastes. I've just sold my bottle. I prefer Jimmy Choo's Blossom as far as fruity-florals go. It has more zest and ping.

bottlefairy
bottlefairy

Fresh, airy and my current favorite. I was with a friend trying out different scents at Macy's and she did not like this scent on the tester strip at all. For me however, it was like magic. I bought it during a later trip, and she unknowingly complimented me on my perfume. She was surprised how good it smelled. I really love it! It's like hugging a cloud.

Class&Ass
Class&Ass

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream has a truly intangible dreamy Calming effect. The blue wisteria & jasmine mix nicely though there is nothing "fantastic" about it, it is very, very nice.

This is the perfect scent for lounging. For the days you just want to relax, chill, read, lay in bed, shop online or watch lifetime movies.

I would not recommend Daisy Dream for busy work days. It's so calming it lends to a lackadaisical hazy mind set. Again, PERFECT for lounge days, evenings or vacations & is completely inoffensive!

I spray it on my bedroom pillows & relax

lirael00
lirael00

Daisy Dream is soft I mean very soft fragrance. It's almost there and after some time it's completely gone which is a big issue for me as I don't like investing in perfumes that don't last. Anyway it's still a nice fragrance very ethereal and dreamy, I was wearing this one in bed most of the times. Sadly I had to leave it behind when I was moving from New Zealand. But luckily it has a new owner now and she likes it more than I did.

kristin126
kristin126

I really like this. It's very soft, feminine, fresh and light. Great for daytime and spring/summer. I like this much better than the original Daisy. The original Daisy is sharp and fairly unpleasant on me. this is much softer, sweeter without being overly sweet or cloying.

cstands
cstands

Upon first spraying this on, I pictured someone standing in the doorway, screeching "SWEEEET DREEEEAMS!" at the top of their lungs! Sweet alright... Verging on cloying! Luckily, this settled to a more soapy, wearable "happy daytime scent" pretty quickly. I still wonder about the "Dream" part - this is such a DAYTIME perfume to me. Maybe "Daisy Happy" might have been a more appropriate name?
I thought I'd detected violet, but as this is not listed in the notes, I presume this must be the wisteria.
On my skin, the fragrance dries down to a scent that reminds me of a weaker version of Versace's Yellow Diamond.
It's a nice-enough, pretty, wear-to-work sort of perfume, but going by the name, I was hoping for a more ethereal, sublime scent.

xJessax
xJessax

Oooh I'm really liking this for summer! It smells so wonderful and crisp in the Florida heat. This has become my go-to laundromat scent for when I'm on the go and need something fresh and cool to spritz on. I really wish I could detect more of the coconut in this, but it has a pleasant light and "airy" aroma that makes it super suitable for daytime wear. It's slightly sweet, but not as sweet as most of Marc Jacob's other fragrances. It's a strong like for me. I love the litchi, grapefruit, and blackberry accords in this! I think this is a safe blind buy and gift purchase. It's also a great pick for any lady of any age who likes fresh and fruity scents with a crisp undertone! Nice!

Scent: I give it a 7/10!
Longevity: 3 hours before it needs refreshing
Sillage: Soft, radiates very close (I spray behind the ears and one on each wrist)

babydoll2012
babydoll2012

This fragrance smells great. Unfortunately, like a few of the reviewers stated, I would have to agree with the comments on lasting power. This fragrance will last 1 hour max, even after spraying it on your clothing. I do not plan on repurchasing this fragrance again :(

blake.lee
blake.lee

I can smell mostly blackberries and coconut water and soft, powdery floral note. It's a little syrupy. It's pleasant and my three year old thinks it smells great. I don't think I could wear because it would become to cloying. I find it very sweet and not fresh at all.

pansylady
pansylady

If J'Adore and Light Blue had a baby...

Viviana82
Viviana82

This smells sooo good!!!, its like happiness in a bottle. Very clean, fresh, feminine fragance. To me it has a violet like smell that I might think is the Wisteria note. Also I detect some light flower bouquet. The longevity of it may be incresead if you spray some directly on to your clothing. I just love it.

nirvana1
nirvana1

Another Lovely Blind Buy ($10)! This has a twist to the original Daisy that I like very much! Nice Fresh Scent, perfect for everyday Use! I can never complain about cheap blind buys! I would much rather wear this flanker than the original. Highly Recommend for the Daisy Line Lovers!

turbijuli
turbijuli

Daisy dream is light and surprisingly not fruity...or perhaps like natural fruit, as opposed to fruit syrup. I enjoy that about dream. I especially like to sniff at my wrist when middle coconut note discretely takes over. I don't much care for the tacky packaging. There are no daisies in this scent! Sillage: low. Longevity: 3-4 hours.

alyxdavidson

Echoing many of the other reviewers, I have to agree that this scent is such a "dream" that it disappears in under an hour of wear. It's a true shame because this is my favorite scent of the Daisy flankers. I typically use at least 10 sprays throughout the day when I decide to wear this and usually only do so when I have a brief daytime event. That way, I can super easily switch to a stronger night version without any interference or changes due to layering scents.

It's pretty crappy of MJ to have made a concentrated version of this in order to charge more money. It absolutely should have been reformulated and reintroduced without jacking up the price. If you're looking for something sweet and long lasting, I'd suggest you go with Versace either Yellow Diamond or Bright Crystal.

IF you do decide to purchase this fragrance, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND buying it discounted online or even purchasing a tester instead. It's not worth spending so much money for a bottle that lasts such a short time.

Jojopie
Jojopie

I had an escada perfume that smelled very similar to this that gave me headaches. Ever since I gave it away, I usually avoid fruit punch type scents because they'll give me a headache just by association. This has a very similar feel to that escada perfume, but somehow doesn't give me a headache. The escada one had a very sharp mango thing going on that is softened in this perfume which makes me be able to like it.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

Very light, simple, airy, clean and casual :) Daisy Dream is one of those you wear on a hot summer day and for wearing to work, school or lazy weekends and won't bother anyone around you. It's nice and pleasant but I'll admit it's nothing mind blowing(would make an easy perfume to give as a gift)

This baby blue juice really does give a calming soft blue effect just like MJ was going for, I can smell the fresh berries, wisteria, and coconut water

jenintoano
jenintoano

Offensive on first spray but after a 30 minute dry down, it's absolutely delicious! Light and airy, but not too light. Reminds me of clean sheets and summer. I get a hint of a Clinique Happy or Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue sort of quality. I received a free sample of this with a Sephora order and will definitely be purchasing some for my collection. It's worthy of daily wear for work but would also work well for a night out. As much as I like it, nothing compares to my VS Heavenly. Always has been and always will be my favorite scent.

Kiku
Kiku

Another Daisy flanker. As usual, the bottle is beautiful: the perfect visual for the word dream. But the fragrance is more "fresh" than "dreamy". One would expect something called "dream" to be floral, powdery, and lightly sweet. And the opening is soft and flowery. But it quickly turns sharp and soapy, a bit cold and crisp and cedary. Didn't smell any of the fruity notes listed. More outdoorsy than dreamy. Unlike so many others here who said it faded quickly I could'nt get rid of this! Had to take two showers. To me, not worth the price unless you're really into bottle collecting.

theangryraisins
theangryraisins

A nice, easy fragrance. It's great for when I'm going to bed, can't decide what to wear perfume-wise, or for casual occasions. I get a popcorn-y smell from it as well which I used to find annoying but don't mind so much now. Unfortunately this does not last a long time on my skin. Luckily I was able to get my 3.4 oz bottle with a roller ball, lotion, and cosmetics case for only $60 at Marshalls. Considering the retail price of the 3.4 oz bottle alone is $96, I think I got a pretty good deal.

ana hen
ana hen

I bought small bottle on sale - fresh ,sweet but not over sweet -coconut water -perfect for hot summer day -I fell there some sunscreen lotion .Very "young" soapy kind smell.

If I didn't knew that it perfume by my Jacobs I was thinking that it something from VS line:).

barentonwithaba
barentonwithaba

I started with a rollerball of this and was not impressed. Nice but nothing special. I recently found a gift set with a 3.4oz bottle, rollerball and lotion on sale for $20 so I couldn't turn it down. So glad I didn't! I love it! It's a nice, clean, fresh scent. I love the litchi note! Unfortunately it doesn't last too long but again it's Marc Jacobs... I'm definatly a sucker for the gorgeous bottle and looks great in my collection.

Rianna
Rianna

Daisy Dream is the perfect name for this watered down cocoction of coloured liquid! It's very sweet smelling and not unlike parma violets on first spray. The thing is you have to 'dream' you're wearing it because it disappears after a few minutes into barely anything but a VERY subtle sweet smell of nothing much. Over priced and barely there it's certainly not worth the price tag. Not impressed Mr Jacobs. I get a little annoyed when designers 'pretty' things up on the outside, give an attractive name, then you open the present to find it's all just wrapping and that's what you've paid for.
I feel I've been duped.

Winterwitch
Winterwitch

Wisteria heavy scents generally smell like soap to me, and this was no exception. I wanted to like it because I think the bottle is pretty, but the wisteria is way too heavy and soapy, I just can't smell anything else!

I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH! wish it lasted longer ! :(

Wanesa
Wanesa

Omg I smell the grapefruit. It's a floral not to sweet scent. Waw it's like most of Marc Jacobs line is inspired by the original daisy. Everything else is a spin off of daisy. Anyway it's light and fresh. Something u can wear everyday. Somewhere in there I'm reminded of dot . Maybe it's the mild coconut idk. Anyway like it . I'm loyal to the Marc Jacobs brand. Those bottles though :)

gamme82
gamme82

Daisy dream is lovely fruity and airy.
Its sweet and fruity musk. A skin scent that needs a warm skin for projection/sillage.
It last around 4 hours in my skin, and I do smell all The beauty, its Young and innocent and very clean fresh. Its super safe and universal. I mostly enjoy the berry wisteria floral, and I loooove the blue and the toy like flacon, its The fragrance of cinderella

kbot
kbot

The longer I wear this one, the more I like it. Was actually not expecting to be impressed, as I am totally bored by Daisy and Daisy Eau Fresh. I will echo other reviewers' chief complaint--it does not last long. However, it settles into a very clean, light shampoo essence on me that every once in a while gives me a little of the coconut but extremely subtle. Didn't get huge tropical or fruity notes at all from this one.
Someone else mentioned that they would not necessarily go out and buy a full size bottle but would be happy with as a gift, and I totally agree.

TonioValentine
TonioValentine

I got a small sample of this and it's pretty but forgettable. It's safe for an everyday wear, it's soft with some freshness and kind of soapy. The lasting power is terrible and with a pretty big price tag I really dont think it's worth it at all.

nathalie87
nathalie87

i really love this! its fresh and clean with a hint of something sweet/berry and a little bit deeper than the original "Daisy".

Dort0625
Dort0625

Today I found a gift set of this, 50ml bottle and two roller balls- one called sweet dream and the other called day dream! They say on the box it's for layering them together, or not, use on their own or all together! I got one hell of a deal on this....it was no really 95 dollars and I got it for 55.95, AND I had a coupon for 30 dollars off! So my grand total was less then 30 dollars!! It is a very light airy scent! It's something you can definitely wear to work!

floralbby98
floralbby98

This is really one of my favorite perfumes. It's very light, dreamy, and fresh. It kinda reminds me of soap, but not too much. It doesn't smell like coconut at all to me, but it is very flowery. It is very watery, and it doesn't really last very long :(. But the bottle is great, and so is the scent if you ask me. It's really great for the summer!

justinelepage6
justinelepage6

I thought the sillage was quite weak but everyone at work keeps telling me that I smell so good. It's a very feminine and young fragrance, fresh and not too annoying for people around you because it doesn't the smell isn't too strong.

racb
racb

I find this very generic. Yes, it has berries, it has white flowers.... It's light,, youthful and inoffensive. You'll get compliments if you wear this but you won't turn heads. It isn't sophisticated enough to do much more than make you smell nice. It doesn't create a mood or say anything.

It's a work perfume for me.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Released in 2014, this fragrance was created to be a more ethereal version of Daisy (2007). It had the collaboration of Alberto Morillas, but also had the participation of Marc Jacobs during the process.

In Portuguese, Daisy means “Margarida”, the famous flower of “loves me, loves me not”, which is part of the Chrysanthemum family. You need to join many of them to be able to feel their aroma, which is extremely smooth.
Although it appears in the name, the flower was not used in the composition of the fragrance, which has notes of blackberries, fresh grapefruit and succulent pear, in the output; Jasmine, lychee, and blue Wisteria, in the heart; Woods, musk and coconut water, in the base.

As a result, a fruity and slightly floral aroma, which explodes on the skin in a bright and innocent manner. The blackberries and the lychee are pretty perceptible, but the floral bouquet leaves something to be desired. The jasmine, which I usually like a lot, does not appear. There is a soft floral nuance over a cleansing musky smell. It takes a lot of effort to feel a bit of creaminess of the coconut water, which is also refreshing.

The projection is too weak and the durability is not the best either. After 30 minutes, the scent becomes very close to the skin and doesn't last more than 5 hours, which isn't so bad, but could be better. Luckily, the House has already announced an Eau de Parfum version, which seems to be more intense (Daisy Dream Forever).

By analyzing the fragrance, the dreamy girl concept worked fine, but the floral side ended up giving way to a more fruity fragrance, which I personally nominate for younger girls, including teenagers. But it is also a great option for women who practice sports or for use in warmer weather.

The bottle is stunning! From the pictures, it looks like a toy. But the finishing details are of good taste, creating a sort of floral lace over the glass. Without doubt, calls attention in any collection.
In my opinion, Daisy Dream is really ethereal like a dream, which doesn't last all night, but we can remember when we wake up.

saintleegray
saintleegray

Soap, a little more soap, then more soap. I'm pretty sure there's some fruity sweetness underneath the soapy smell, however it all fades before it's possible to tell.

alyxdavidson

This is one of my favorite perfumes. As commonplace as the MJ Daisy perfumes are, I love this scent. It's light and beautiful, very much like a dream. As a 21 year old female, I feel that it suits me perfectly. The only perfume I prefer to this one is Daisy Eau So Fresh although they're quite similar.

The only thing I dislike is how expensive the ETD is for the price. Both the longevity and the silage are low. I usually cannot smell the fragrance on either my skin or clothing after as little as an hour or two (2-3 sprays). The notes seem to wear off at the same time and only a faint trace of the base notes remains after several hours. As beautiful and amazing as it is, I will probably not purchase this perfume as I originally obtained a bottle using a Sephora voucher as part of a their sample sets.

In the future, I plan on trying out some of the Daisy dupe perfumes to try to mimic this scent.

skeletonwitch
skeletonwitch

Who doesn't love the endlessly cute (yet unstoppable) Marc Jacobs Daisy brand? How can you not be drawn to those cute plastic flower flankers? Is the meek Daisy Dream, reminiscent of a extremely nice and fresh laundry detergent smell, worth the high end price tag? I am on the fence with purchasing a full bottle once I'm finished my sample size...

fyrewoman
fyrewoman

I get atleast 6 hours out of this. It stays all berries til the end. Ugh! Sour berries are 1 of my most loathed notes in perfume. I gave my bf a list of top,mid and basenotes to carry in his wallet when he wants to purchase fragrances for me and berries are not on the list. I actually noted on the bottom that i detest them lol. He gave the card to the lady at the Nordstrom counter and she presented him with Daisy Dream and Eau So Fresh. Both are berry bombs! What beautiful bottles to have in my perfume cabinet though. My bf likes the scent of eau so fresh so i wear that for him at night before bed once in a while. I will keep Daisy Dream only because i love the bottle so much better. I can tolerate eau so fresh more than this one. Daisy Dream has become my least favorite Marc Jacobs frag. All berry musk.

MadMadamMimm
MadMadamMimm

It's making me crazy that this s a dupe for something I used to have, and I can't be sure what. I want to say I used to have a set of rose perfumes, and each was a different type of rose, meant for layering. This smells like one of them.

Swamp Lily
Swamp Lily

Daisy Dream starts off as juicy berries then bursts into a field of spring flowers. It is pleasant, bright, young and softens quickly. I don't find anything sophisticated or unusual about this fragrance as it claims in the blurb. It smells like something I've smelt a thousand times before. That doesn't take away from the fact that it is nice. Best suited for young girls/women who are discovering fragrance and who love the girly bottle.

BringUsAShrubbery
BringUsAShrubbery

I didn't really care for this. I don't hate it, but I don't like it. It feels bland, lacking something. Way too expensive for the pretty bottle and designer name.

LauraJayne10
LauraJayne10

This is my favourite from the Daisy line so far. I love it because of it subtle floral, fresh scent. I really enjoy wearing this to work as it is very light, easy and non-offensive.

Fernleaf
Fernleaf

The SA's raved about this perfume as if it was the most amazing smell ever. I couldn't wait to try it out and it smelled very synthetic to me as well as very short-lived on my skin. There is something very familiar about this scent and to me it smells very similiar to one of my favorite perfumes when I was 13 yrs old, Tommy Girl. I wonder if anyone else was instantly reminded of Tommy Girl when they tried this, that is if they used Tommy Girl when they were in their pre-teens/mid-teens.

janetpolelondon
janetpolelondon

Lovely for a hot summery May day when you are sweating your butt off

jade.arevalo.3
jade.arevalo.3

Compared to other Daisy perfumes in the Marc Jacobs range, the longevity on this thing is disappointing. It's such a shame though because it is so dreamy. Like McDreamy of course, but like this perfume does, he dies.
It's definitely a subtle scent. Flowery, and modest. I don't find it offensive, maybe safe is the word I'm looking for. I like it. I love it. I just wish it lasted longer!

Kbt71
Kbt71

Opened witha beautiful fruity freshness and citrus zest. Shortly after flowers start to open up into the fragrance and this really is a delicate and beautiful aroma.. I like it.

HOWEVER!

sillage is quite close to the skin... I know its EDT

Longevity is very poor... Not lasting more than 2 hrs.... Unless you press your nose to my wrist/ neck. Just a tad too short lived for me to consider purchasing a full sized sample. so the 2ml sample I was kindly given with a perfume purchase i have enjoyed 2/3 times and I will just remember it 'briefly'!

pilpintu81
pilpintu81

I really wanted try this perfume and I finally did it... it last like 15 minutes... nothing great... actually it's a really boring perfume

dermotcarrington
dermotcarrington

Love this unioque scent but I agree that the lasting power (atleast on myself) is terrible. even after buying a rollerball to reapply it's still almost non exisitent. Won't buy again.

mittensablaze
mittensablaze

Smells great for about 30 minutes. An hour after you apply you're left wondering if you forgot to put on perfume. Body spray would give a similar effect for a more economical price.

Lavender Child
Lavender Child

I received Daisy Dream as a tester. Sillage is ok, the scent stays close to skin.

It's a very warm and quite lovely skin scent, with freshness from coconut water (not coconut, mind you!) which lifts the florals and fruity notes gently.

Fits spring weather and breezy, but a tad too girlish for me.

pauroj
pauroj

it smells exactly like shampoo , i don't get any coconut at all , is nice mind you , i would kill for that bottle tho so lovely

vickydu55
vickydu55

I just totally second Contessa01 ! I was so curious, and finally got to discover... nothing !

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I sampled this and was unimpressed.... it was just a fruity, floral, blah fragrance. I wonder if Marc Jacobs and his fragrance team are running out of ideas and are just releasing a ton of generic fragrances.

ptilda
ptilda

...and it's gone. There's simply nothing to this. I was not impressed. Cute bottle!

celebrity89
celebrity89

The previous Bright Crystal comparison I totally agree with. If you want an economical version of these, I suggest Lilly Pulitzer Squeeze.

there is an airy feeling of the original Daisy. Daisy Dream is a little bit too sweet for me, but a nice scent.

Det finns en luftig känsla av originalet Daisy. Daisy Dream är lite för söt för mig men en trevlig doft.

Kyles
Kyles

Okay so I don't usually opt for Marc Jacobs perfumes as they all smell the same and generic to me (even though the bottles are so gorgeous!) My mom was given two bottles of this perfume as a gift. She gave a bottle to my sister and a bottle to me. Every time I spray this I seem to get compliments, just when I think the perfume is gone! It seems to last on me and it suits my skin chemistry. The dry down is the best for me, on initial sprits I get a burst of aquatic/floral/fruity notes. Upon dry down I almost want to say "Johnson & Johnson" but in a classy feminine way. It's a friendly fragrance that smells sweet but it's not a sugar coated perfume. I am really enjoying this perfume, I sprits my wrist and inner arm and then sprits my décolleté about 3 times just so that it lasts! But I do carry this to work with me to reapply after about 3 hours. It seems unpopular amongst those who are familiar with Marc Jacobs fragrances, but being my first Marc Jacobs perfume I'm loving this. :)

Contessa01
Contessa01

This pretty much smells like air with a hint that you can barely detect of a floral note. Seriously it almost has no smell at all! I sprayed it five times and I could only smell a tiny scent of floral which passed after about 1 minute.

Treslicious
Treslicious

It's daisy, but with just a bit twist. Perhaps one note or two. I love the original daisy, so I like this by association. At least they finally changed the bottle this time. It's such an adorable bottle though. Feminine, romantic, and dreamy. Much like the juice in it. It has more sweet notes compare to the original daisy and creamier than the daisy eau so frensh. According to my nose, it's more similar to daisy than daisy eau so fresh. It just amazes me how big a success daisy was for Marc Jacobs. It's been 10 years since it was first launched, and they are still mouching of it.

moniemonie54
moniemonie54

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream was a let down. Sorry, a bit overly non-descript floral..a bit cheap smelling to me. A bit too light...doesnt last an hour. Victoria Secret has longer lasting fragrance than this one. Fruity but with no melody, just flat notes that disappeared. I didnt enjoy it at all. I expected so much more.

susieqrj
susieqrj

Its Daisy again, with its strange watery banana smell in a different package. Pass....

bren400
bren400

I guess I'm the only one that think this smells exactly like Escada's "Rockin' Rio." (Not the 2011 version) I wore it in 2005 after having my child. I purchased a 3.4 oz but never got to finish the whole bottle. That was back when those sweet type of scents were awesome-like Victoria Secret's Love Spell-Ahhhhhhh! But you won't catch me wearing those ever again. It's time for grown up, sophisticated & classy scents now:-) I have passed it down to my teen, it suits her well and she loves it.

Another useless perfume in a lovely bottle from Marc Jacobs. What went wrong with him?
It seems that this line is constantly launching new perfumes on the same theme, but all so generic and similar to many others. I really dislike this neverending trend, so I'll skip this too.
I was attracted by the bottle in a shop (this one and Honey), but the perfume is generic and weird at the same time.
On initial spray I thought I was at the dentist's cabinet. I thought: "Oud? Maybe they chose the wrong bottle for oud." It was a medicinal smell that faded after a while to leave space to the usual imaginary surreal fruity-floral-acquatic that has no fruit and no flower and no sea. The pyramid has no sense. It could be whatever. I must be old for these scents, but I find them quite sickening and not gentle at all.

andabri
andabri

I like this, but I admit, this smells like a generic fresh, aquatic body spray with a hint of floral and sweetness, that leans toward smelling like a light, watery crisp air freshener. It's a scent to wear when you really want to be inoffensive. It's so nondescript and mild, even less so than the scent of a lingering bar of soap on your skin after bathing. Staying power is very weak. I definitely wouldn't drop any of my own $$ on this because of the above qualities, but I wouldn't turn it away as a gift.

elishabean
elishabean

Well all I can say is... What a disappointment :(
I eagerly awaited Christmas day as I knew my partner had brought this perfume for me! It comes in a beautiful bottle with cute little flowers over it. The first spray was lovely, the initial smell is gorgeous, I sprayed at least another 4-5 sprays around my neck and a couple of sprays onto my wrists (I don't like to be stingy with my perfume), and off I went.
Within 10 minutes the smell was barely lingering on my skin, and within 20- 30 minutes it had vanished completely. Considering my boyfriend paid almost £70 for this I felt that we had been cheated and totally ripped off :( Going to stick with my Giorgio Armani I think !

this one smells exactly like banana mixed with cucumber. wait! let's add some litchi too. very fresh,fruity/floral in a very nice packing. at least at the first sniff,it's different from other daisy perfumes. but later you can recognize the similarities. I smell this cucumber scent in all daisy perfume lines,which is not necessarily bad,but not something I go crazy for.
after a while it becomes more floral and litchi becomes more intense. it dry downs quickly to an almost masculine fragrance. nice,but not long lasting on my skin.

Sylvie-Aus
Sylvie-Aus

I have to say this brand always come up with very cute , well designed bottle and packages ! I just have no luck when it comes to the fragrances . It is the blackberry note , mixed with my skin it turns to weird and unpleasant . I had the exact same generic kinda scent from the raspberry with Daisy Eau So Fresh !

Togiii
Togiii

Smells like Ralph Lauren Ralph on my skin. Pleasant but not the best.

amna723
amna723

This is kind of an aquatic, fruit syrup type of fragrance. It's (in my opinion) not iconic, unique or memorable like Marc Jacob's Daisy, Lola and Daisy Eau So Fresh. It's the kind of perfume which you smell and forget because there are literally hundreds, maybe thousands, of perfumes that have that aquatic, fruity generic scent. I hope MJ comes out with another perfume soon because the renditions of Daisy are getting pretty redundant.

zenbabylove
zenbabylove

As with the others in the Daisy family,this goes on nice and I smile at first sniff of the initial top notes but all too soon it fades and morphs into the berries and weeds aroma that is just reminiscent of air freshener or a cheap body splash!

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

It's a shame b/c I really really like this but it just doesn't last! && I saturated the top of my hand too, idk if this just has poor longevity b/c I usually wear fragrances well && based off the votes I don't think it's me, but it was gone w/ in bout an hour or so && pretty much just becoming a skin sent to where I had to put my nose right up to my skin to smell it. Still though this is a very nice fragrance the wisteria adds almost a powdery-esque quality which does make it stand apart from the other Daisy's It's fresh, flirty, feminine & fun perfect for the spring-summer days, I just wish it lasted longer though I feel like you'd sweat this off in a instant, this might be a scent you have to definitely layer a lotion with or just spray it on your clothes to project. The Bottle is very cute I'm glad he didn't adorn it with the big tacky daisy's && I'm also glad to see he's launching a totally brand new scent "Mod Noir" with a totally chic & modern bottle. This wasn't a total homerun but it's till very lovely && very worth the try.

Overall: 7/10 :)

Flowercat
Flowercat

How refreshing to find a high-end perfume that isn't afraid to be sweet, girly, and purely pretty. Not edgy, and that's a good thing once in a while! I don't get a lot of fruit from this, but a creamy sweet powder. It lasts a long while (I'm in my 3rd hour after spraying now) when additionally sprayed on clothing and hair. Mmmmmm!

kasabourin

I love the dry down of this !!! Smells soooo good

emilianods75
emilianods75

Nothing new. Ordinary. Cheap fresh smell like shampoo or car freshner. To me is the same as Bright crystal by Versace. Neeext!

KayH
KayH

I super dislike this smell. It smells like a air freshener and gives me headache. If you like daisy, it better for you to try the original one or the edu fresh one. This is just a waste of money. Lovely bottle though.

lunageerl88
lunageerl88

recently bought this perfume, and work on me very well. I think I have found my new signature scent. It's dreamy, sweet and soft scent, and leave on my body fresh blackberries scent. I feel younger at heart whenever I wore it hehe. It's quite creamy on me, something smells like a wild berries cake/pavlova on me, which is AWESOME!

I love it and will use it everyday, replacing my long-time everyday's smell- Britney Fantasy.

brettashley
brettashley

Oh... I do not like this. The blackberry and litchi are cheap and air-freshener-breezy. The florals are thin. The perfume has little body, but a lot of sweetness. This smells like a teen girl's shampoo, which isn't necessarily an insult - I think there's something incredibly beautiful about the scent of just-washed hair - but I think I'm beyond wanting to smell this inoffensive. I like my perfume to smell like perfume. (The bottle is delightful though. As with all Marc Jacobs perfumes, I suspect the bottles do most of the selling.)

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Fake, chemical sweet and sour notes, + a massive plastic/vinyl note.
5 sprays lasts about 5 minutes.

Nothing new or great here.

SexyJasmine
SexyJasmine

I have a sample of this and like Sarage said, if someone gave this to me I would graciously accept it and even spritz it on from time to time. It doesn't smell bad just very general like I've smelled it somewhere before. I tend to like very bold, statement fragrances and this one is inoffensive and quiet. I wouldn't buy it myself though

sarage
sarage

If someone gave me Daisy Dream as a gift, I would be happy. I'd have summer in a bottle - something to take for a holiday with me - and also, a beautiful, funny bottle on my perfume shelf.
The scent itself is very pleasant: light, fresh, moderately sweet and has a bit powdery, beautiful dry down.
Nothing annoying. Great also for office use.
Ethereal? Yes. Sophisticated? Yes.
The scent is not that unique, there are similar ones already.
This is one of those scents I will most probably not buy myself, but I'd be happy to get one as a gift. Yes, I would use it till the last drop and keep the bottle as an ornament.

Staying power could be better.

AppleMomo
AppleMomo

This EDT has an amazing scent: young, fresh,clean,a bit sweet.. It reminds me of spring! I am totally in love with it! But it really doesn't last long and sits very close to skin, so basically no trail at all and needs to be reapplied during the day... ≧﹏≦Considering that, it's a bit pricey :(

DarlingNikki
DarlingNikki

Reminds me of shampoo or air freshener. Not bad, but one of those fragrances that seem better off as a body wash or laundry booster fragrance rather than a perfume. Now a candle might smell delicious in this scent. Hmm, maybe Marc Jacobs should venture into that territory for a while and give the liquid a rest...

UPDATE:

Okay, I tried this one again while I was looking around in Sephora and for some odd reason (colder temperature combined with warmer body temperature via my coat?) it smells really good on me, LOL! My mother even complimented me on how good it smells and so I had to get the roller ball. I don't know why when it was warmer back in September it just didn't really smell like much of anything to me. I smell fresh, gentle musk on my skin combined with some whispering floral notes and a touch of warm coconut water. Previously I didn't really smell anything except some vague watery scent. Strange how it changed when winter came on and I'm wearing warmer clothing...

rockegg
rockegg

The bottle really is super cute. The scent is fresh and floral on a bed of sweetness. I can see a little angel wearing this.

Marie76
Marie76

Well...another melon in a bottle of a scent. Yawn! I really wanted to like it, the bottle is just so cute, but I don't...

I must admit this bottle looks like heaven. So pretty and light blue.
The scent itself is quite ordinary. At first it smelled like fruit liqueur, but it calmed down to nice inoffensive fresh scent.
It's more fruity than floral and after some hours turns quite sweet.
It's a modest, nice scent, not very original, but good for ordinary days at work/school.
It turned delightful after some time.

HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Although it has the Daisy backbone that I love, I found the fragrance to be too sweet and fruity for me. Unlike the other Daisy fragrances, this one feels too young for me to wear.

Strangely, I smell blueberries not blackberries.

flee298
flee298

I got this perfume at the airport and I love it! It's is my favourite out of all the Marc Jacobs perfumes, the only downside to it is that it doesn't last very long so you have to re-apply it several times throughout the day.
I will be buying it again for sure!

ophi006
ophi006

What a disappointment! Waited so long for this one as I am a fan of the original daisy and with added coconut, I thought it would be a winner! But its just too creamy and not to my tastes at all! Quite generic and not the fresh-slightly tropical- sweet scent I was hoping for :(

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I smelled this perfume in a magazine a few months ago, and I didn't really like it. Then I went to Macy's recently, and sprayed it on my skin, and it was a different story. I really like this perfume, but it is similar to the other daises, I just think this one is more spicier, and aquatic than the other ones. When I first read the notes earlier this year, I wasn't impressed, because I was afraid the mix of these notes wouldn't go that well especially blackberry with the rest of the notes, I hate blackberry that overpowers a perfume, but in Daisy Dream it's just right. I wanted this perfume for the wisteria note, and I think it stands out in this perfume. This perfume is mainly for days in the Spring, and Summer. This lasts about 5 hours on me, which I think is good for a EDT.

Is it just me, or are all of these mainstream fruity-floral fragrances converging on the same sweet abstract juice? The notes of Daisy Dream could be those pictured above. Or they could be those of just about any other recent launch! Maybe abstract fragrances should be used as Rorschach tests and a gauge of people's suggestibility. Would reviewers recognize different notes if they were listed in the pyramid?

Marc Jacobs has not produced a good perfume in several years--since the company underwent Cotyization. He's now selling this juice on the strength of the bottles, which to my surprise many consumers seem to find quite attractive.

polkadot27
polkadot27

It's no secret that I have not been impressed with Marc Jacobs scents in the past. They have seemed very generic, mainstream and not worth the money in my opinion. However I enjoy this one it's rather something, I love the bottle too it reminds me off fluffy, dreamy clouds where I can just float away and get high on the scent. I think it is the litchi and wisteria which make me like this scent yet not the others, its fresh yet upbeat and just very clean, there's nothing to dislike about this one. The bottle matches the juice inside. Clean, slightly aquatic, fresh and gently creamy. I lose my self in a fantasy world when I wear this. Its about just floating and day dreaming yourself away. Love the bottle so cute & adorable without being overdone. Yeah the juice is no signature scent, but to be honest I don't think any of marc Jacobs fragrances are, they are dreamy fresh fun.
& yeah like other reviewers have said basically all of marc Jacobs fragrances are nigh on identical to each other, some are simply a more floral version others a more fruity or others a more musky version to the rest. They are all very similar and lack originality. I believe Marc Jacobs is afraid to offend. Ironically I do feel it is offensive that such generic scents like daisy are rather expensive. We need something ground breaking and truly different from this line, considering the price. I wouldn't buy this particular scent or any of the others for that matter, but I am impressed with this one I like it that little bit more than the others. We definitely pay for the bottles when it comes to these fragrances and not the juices inside.

bonnie52
bonnie52

Sweetheart90…I am so glad you said that. I was thinking I was losing my sense of smell or something. All the perfumes I have been buying have terrible sillage and longevity no matter how much I pay. Quite disappointing!

SweetHeart90
SweetHeart90

This is a very soft, dreamy scent... for the entire 5 minutes that it lasts.

Seriously, the fragrance market is crying out for a long lasting scent to be released any day now. Am I the only one noticing the lack of perfumes with longevity coming out??

mrmattcat78
mrmattcat78

smells like blackberries on me , on my mom it smells like coconut

Maison71
Maison71

Smells like a delicious candy on a test strip, like melted plastic on skin. I thought it would make me smell pretty and youthful, but it made me smell like I was in an industrial accident. I wish you could just buy empty bottles of this and pour in a better fragrance.

Tufinka20
Tufinka20

I was really happy when I saw MJ is launching new fragrance....
It was written it comes in JULY ´14 but I live in Slovakia where every perfume comes little bit later. So I was waiting from May to August for this fragrance to come!!!
I was literally counting days to smell it...to see the beautiful bottle (I LOVE MJ BOTTLES)....

When it came to Slovakia I was really disappointed.
The packaging, bottle and other stuff is beautiful but the fragrance is not. :( On my skin it smells like soap with some fruit, it is really weak and lasts up to 1 hour. I AM REALLY SAD ABOUT IT :(

On the other hand, the more I am sad about not buying daisy dream, the more I appreciate my Daisy and Daisy eau so fresh! :) They are my holy grail ones.

I give 3/10

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

What a beautiful bottle. I had to try this! Sampled and for more that I forced to like the fragrance, I just couldn't. It smells more like Marc Jacobs Dot than Daisy. This reminds me of Purr by Katy Perry and See by Chloe. The coconut is one of the most prominent notes in the fragrance.

This is a watery scent where the main singers are the litchi and coconut. Where the chorus are the berries, the woods, and the pears. Those are the notes I detect the most. It's also a bit fizzy, sweet and a little tart at the same time. Not my favorite Daisy. If I buy it someday, it would be mainly for the bottle.

Lucy Peach
Lucy Peach

I sort of like this. It's fresh and summery, aquatic. The cute bottle always catches my eye. Won't go out and buy Daisy Dream but if I got it for my birthday, for example, I'd be quite happy!!

BrittneyN
BrittneyN

Well it was a fresh and beautiful scent for the 2 minutes it lasted! Marc Jacob perfumes have the poorest longevity. I could deal with fading away within a couple of hours, but this one literally faded within a couple of minutes. I really want to love Marc Jacob perfumes, the bottles are so cute, and the fragrances are pretty, but I cannot purchase a perfume that is expensive, and fades that super fast. I would not even purchase a cheap perfume that fades as fast as this. No Thanks.

marcello19
marcello19

The worst Daisy and the best bottle. Another generic, weak fruity-floral and it is really expensive.

LisaMari
LisaMari

It does smell dreamy.. it was hard to pinpoint a specific note but now I'd say watery fruit, especially blackberries. but it smells weird and too subtle.

jenvi
jenvi

I like it! It's very fresh, clean and crisp which makes it perfect for hot summer days or whenever you don't feel like wearing anything heavy. This has become my favorite for work as it's inoffensive and generally a crowd pleaser. My co-workers love it!
Nothing unique about it though, it's been done before and there's no doubt MJ stayed in his comfort zone once again with this new release. But that's ok because it works, people seem to like his fragrances even if they're not ground-breaking or complex.

It opens up very fresh and floral. Like what you want to smell like after getting out of the shower. It gets sweeter as it dries down, but it's never sickening (more of a fresh, fruity sweet). The bottle is stunning and will look amazing on any vanity! The light blue liquid makes it even more beautiful. All in all a very pretty scent, suitable for most occasions and a really great everyday fragrance.

Note: Longevity is pretty poor, 3-4 hours tops. But I don't mind reapplying during the day (although by the time I'm most likely ready to put on something else anyway.)

Claire84
Claire84

I was a bit wary of this one due to some of the reviews, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It -does- have that shampoo type smell, but it's a very nice shampoo smell! It's fresh and inoffensive and quite nice for summer. It gets a thumbs up from me. :)

Such a lovely bottle!
The scent is very innovensive..maybe a bit too innovensive and it fades quickly.. Im a big fan of Lola, flowerbomb and miss dior cherie which all are feminine with a bit if an edge to it.
This is very plain, nothing in the fragrance stands out. I would reccomend this for women who dont like wearing perfumes but do want to smell a bit fresh. Or for a 14 year old girl who just started out with perfume maybe.

To me its boring

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

It smells like a shampoo to me and unfortunately at the same time very generic. Fresh and crispy. If you just want to smell nice that would be great choice. I would not choose it myself but all in all it smells very pleasant, i find it way too light.

alanav09
alanav09

its a sweet scent. sweet as in, thats its personality. i could see myself wearing it when i want to smell refreshing and clean - its quite the perfect weekend away scent. i think it would be great for something like an outdoor dinner on the beach in hot weather (as i hateee overly perfumy-smells for any activities involving food)

other than that, it reminds me quite a bit of parisienne by ysl, but less rose and lychee and more fresh wysteria and coconut. if you like parisienne, but its a bit too heavy for you, this is literally its younger, fresher, more modern "it girl" sister.

misstierra05

Hey, does anyone know if this is a limited edition scent? I plan on buying it soon at my local ulta but I'm afraid this may not be there too long. I'm just curious. Thanks in advance :)

misstierra05

I love this and will be getting a bottle very soon. This smells like a summer version of my Tresor Midnight Rose with the classic Daisy scent in the background. The berries stay in the background along with the original daisy drydown on my skin and I love it. I was unable to wear the original daisy but with the berries added in this, it is a very wearable scent for me :) I also love that I can now wear this as my summer alternate to my Tresor Midnight Rose which can be way too sweet on my skin in the summer. I highly recommend you sample this one if you like berry scents.

sloyourroll
sloyourroll

I was super excited to check this out at Sephora as I have almost every flanker of Daisy. To date, I had only one miss which is the Daisy Sunshine, smells too dried orange peel on me, while the Daisy ESF Sunshine is my go-to happy scent along w Daisy ESF. Well, I smelled it on a sampling stick and I smelled it on me and woo boy, it was all cotton candy candy hearts to me! Not sure why Daisy Dream is described as a step up on the sophistication when it smells less like brunch and more like sunny afternoon at a street fair which is also fun and nice -- just not my preference. The bottle and juice as absolutely pretty but go check it out before you buy it!

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

Just got this today and love it I know it's rather dumb to judge by the bottle when it comes to a fragrance but so far I've been pleased with all his scents i love the smell it's not too heavy or over powering just light and fresh perfect for spring

svosmaer
svosmaer

Lovely bottle, boring scent. I'll let this one pass...

jdawg
jdawg

Smells just like any Marc Jacobs perfume except Lola. Very similar to the Marc Jacobs Daisy. Smells great though. Would happily buy it for myself even if I'm a dude. Took a sample and sprayed it on my arms and the scent was still there after 9 hours. Good combination of sweet-floral-fresh.

Guest_lizzie81
Guest_lizzie81

hmm, to me this is your basic, generic floral sugar water(yet again from the Marc Jacobs line) smells like every other Marc Jacobs perfume I have ever tried (except Lola). I just do not get the popularity of Marc Jacobs perfume?? I think they are just lazy. Left me feeling utterly bored and slighly nauseated, due to the sugar dissolved in water smell that is mixed with the most basic bog standard perfume chemicals. Sorry for such a scathing review, I am just bitterly disapointed. Yet again the bottle is stunning with absolutely no substance or originality in the jucie itself. *sigh* thank God for Thierry Mugler or I would have to give up completely :(

ru2
ru2

I had high high hopes for this. I adore daisy even though I don't own it, but trust that I am well acquainted with the smell. A few friends wear it and it smells gorgeous, but a little boring. The only thing that stops me from wearing it is its sheer popularity, and the fact that it mimics a million other fgrassy-fruity/florals out there but that's just me. I always like to be a little different from the crowd.

When I read that Marc Jacobs was coming out with a new perfume to join the permanent daisy line, and laid my eyes on the incredibly cute bottle I was very intrigued indeed. On my way home, I sampled it in duty free and that's when the love affair ended.

Take the lasting power of Honey (which is basically non-existent), add more fruit to daisy, and make it smell more generic and unexciting and you have this perfume. I imagine you'd have to douse yourself in order for you to smell it for more than 5 seconds. I was hoping this would be daisy, but a bit different and more interesting, but I definitely much prefer the original daisy over this. I still have the urge to buy the bottle for decoration purposes though!

prettyswag

Smells ok..smells just like daisy eau so fresh all over again ...I'm was shocked..different bottle same scent ..just spray daisy and daisy eau so fresh on together ..that's all this is ..what a ripp off!

Eirlys
Eirlys

I blind bought this because of the cute bottle, and I am so glad because I love Daisy Dream. The flowers are plastic, but they don't make the bottle look cheap at all. And the blue liquid makes this perfume even more dreamy.

This perfume is not out of this world. That being said, it doesn't mean that Daisy Dream is not a great perfume. When I first spray it on, the floral and fruity notes are most dominant. There is almost no resemblance to the original Daisy at all. But after 5 minutes, the coconut and litchi notes appear, and they add a depth to Daisy Dream. These notes make it more ethereal and more romantic, and suddenly I could smell something very Daisy-like in the perfume that wasn't there before. It brings a smile to my face.

Daisy Dream lasts about 4-5 hours on my skin, and after the 4th hour, it pretty much becomes a skin scent. This perfume would be great for spring and summer days, although I really want to try it in colder temperatures just to see if it still blooms. Overall, I think this is a great addition to any Daisy lovers and to anyone who wants a dreamy fruity floral perfume.

kay0981
kay0981

Daisy Dream is very much in the same vein as most other Marc Jacobs fragrances – it’s sweet, watery, fresh, with bright fruity accents on top. It’s a standard formula that works, but let’s face it – you know it’s not going to be the next big thing. This fragrance is very pleasant, simple and girly, but it didn’t manage to keep my interest for too long. That being said, I really did enjoy the opening – it’s incredibly delicate and fresh, like a cool morning breeze; but then it quickly dries down to sweet nothingness. I don’t smell any coconut, unfortunately; the drydown is in fact pretty bland and vague, with watery berries and gentle floral sweetness, typical for Marc Jacobs. It’s a shame because the official notes listed here look really lovely and interesting (I was looking forward to the coconut+wisteria combo), but they do not really translate into the actual scent… This is just very simple, light, delicate and clean, and smells a lot more like a really nice deodorant than an expensive Eau De Parfum. It’s definitely not something you should go for if you’re hoping for good longevity and sillage.

That being said, my partner who was testing Daisy Dream with me said it was one of the most beautiful fragrances he had ever smelled. Although he is no perfume expert, it comes to show that this fragrance, like any other, can be enjoyed and loved by many. There is something very cute and girly about this perfume (other than the bottle, which is ridiculously cute in reality), and I guess it could be quite nice and refreshing in hot weather – at least for the brief moment it lasts... ;)
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

cherie97
cherie97

I fell in love with this scent today. It is a clean, fresh, floral scent. Captivating and lovely, I need to own it soon <3

Girly & lovely! It is also gentle, a bit mysterious and quite sweet. Berries are so soft and tasty in this scent. And the bottle is gorgeous!!!

Update: It's quite cool scent so I think it suits warm season.

Update2: Gently sweet and simply nice. In winter coconut is more recognizable. Also I would say that it's developing into quite a tropical scent. Like some deeply hidden memory of sweet summery sun.

Update3: I would buy it, but I've just found out that I'm in love with this bottle, not with this scent.

jonr951
jonr951

Nordstrom had a tester right now, and it dries down to Dot. Complete bummer. Fantastic bottle though. Damn you MJ. -_-

szilvihorv
szilvihorv

It's beautiful and gentle, really girly and more fruity than floral. A true summer fragrance which if perfect if you're going to the beach or a park, or having a shopping spree with your friends. Daisy Dream = fun fun fun!

It starts with watery berries and pear, and the coconut water makes an appearance real soon too. It's not in your face at all since coconut water is quite different from the smell of coconut (the hard part of the fruit). As it dries down, lovely wisteria is appearing hand in hand with a hint of jasmine. Not too sweet, not at all.

Unfortunately, I couldn't enjoy the final dry down too long. The scent lasted for more or less two hours on me. Still got a bottle, because this scent is the perfect summer fresh fruity heaven to me, but I do think that Marc Jacobs set the price unrealistically high for this one if we consider the poor lasting power.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Coconut water unfortunately does not smell like coconut at all. It has a rather fresh smell.
So for the ones who are expecting a lovely sweet & creamy coconut aroma in this will probably be extremely disappointed. Don't set your hopes too high I would say! ;)

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

Just tried this at the airport and I'm actually shocked to see the notes! I definitely do not smell coconut or berries. This fragrance is along the lines of light blue etc.

almarie

I was going to wait until this hit stores in July before buying it, but I caved! I bought this off a seller on eBay and now I have it. While the bottle is pretty, the scent has definitely been done before. This, in my opinion is a cross between the original Daisy and the Daisy Eau So Fresh. It is so very similar to both of those scents, but it is nice. I am glad that I didn't pay full retail price,though:)

LuiLui

Prettyswag thank you for your answer!

prettyswag

@luilui....its not out til around june in stores..

LuiLui

I am looking for this one but IDK where I can buy it...
Lovely bottle!
The notes looks like will work very well in my point of view.
Must have it. =D

Jcnna
Jcnna

Coconut! Must have!

Enye
Enye

The bottle is so cute! But I'm afraid I won't like this one, since it's so coconutty...

sameera
sameera

لاشيء جميل في عطور جاكوبس سوى زجاجات العطر اما العطور في غاية البشاعه ;)

bea_lll
bea_lll

Am I the only one who doesn't like the bottle at all?

mots
mots

oh ho ho ho... i want it too :) please

Yudum
Yudum

omg that bottle

cikonan
cikonan

Wow! The bottle is so gorgeous. Maybe the smell is not very awesome but I'll get it. So nice.

almarie

@PeachUK- Thank you for the info! I hope it makes it's way to the states sometime this summer,though. The notes sound promising especially the coconut water. Can't wait!

PeachUK
PeachUK

Will launch in the UK on 15th July - can't wait!
The light EDT is floral and fruity with notes of pear, jasmine and coconut water. Priced at £39 for 30ml.

almarie

Beautiful bottle! I will definitely get this. I wonder where it will be launched.