Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Daisy Eau So Fresh Kiss Marc Jacobs for women

Daisy Eau So Fresh Kiss Marc Jacobs for women
dislike

Daisy Eau So Fresh Kiss Marc Jacobs for women Pictures

The fashion house of Marc Jacobs in collaboration with Coty is launching a new limited edition of their Daisy perfume lines: the original Daisy from 2007, the refreshing vesrion Daisy Eau So Fresh from 2011 and the ethereal one Daisy Dream from 2014. The new flankers come in graduated bright pink bottles as Daisy Kiss, Daisy Eau So Fresh Kiss and Daisy Dream Kiss in early 2017.

Daisy Eau So Fresh Kiss is signed by Olivier Cresp from Firmenich. The top notes of this fresh floral scent include mandarin leaf, black currant and pink pepper, leading into the heart of peony, cherry blossom and pink rose. The base ends the composition with notes of blonde woods, sandalwood and ambrox.

It is available as a 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

Mandarin Leaf Black Currant Pink Pepper

Peony Cherry Blossom Pink Rose

White Woods Sandalwood Ambroxan

Cool Water Sea Rose

Daisy Eau So Fresh Kiss Fragrance Reviews

Linaskye
Linaskye

It's official: I like the flankers for Daisy a million times better than their original namesake. I don't care for Daisy at ALL, but I loved Daisy Sorbet, Blush, and now Eau So Fresh Kiss. This is my absolute favorite of all of them. It's floral, but it's fresh, but it's sexy. It's not spicy, but it's not full-on sweet either. It's clean, but not boring or headache-y linen smelling. This is a more adult fragrance than some of the previous flankers, but I would never call it old fashioned or think it was too much for a younger woman.

Concentration of the fragrance is not great, and I usually spray myself with about four sprays to achieve a light cloud of scent, but then it lasts for hours and still doesn't overwhelm. Really nice.

I don't know how it's possible but at first I could smell only alcohol and when it evaporated, I couldn't smell almost anything. It's so faint! Or I am anosmic to it. Test it before you buy.
Ah, great bottle.

mntnalina
mntnalina

I tried all three from the kiss collection and this was my favorite. I can definitely smell the peony. Very light fragrance perfect for spring.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Kiss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Kiss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Daisy Eau So Fresh Kiss by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Daisy Eau So Fresh Kiss by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever Escada Fiesta Carioca Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Marc Jacobs Daisy Kiss Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Kiss Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Escada Agua del Sol Bvlgari Omnia Paraiba Lancome La Nuit Tresor Jimmy Choo Illicit Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Christian Dior Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming Escada Joyful Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Giorgio Armani Sun di Gioia Katy Perry Meow Guerlain Mon Guerlain Lancome Miracle Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose