Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine Marc Jacobs for women

Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine Marc Jacobs for women
dislike

Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine Marc Jacobs for women Pictures

Marc Jacobs expands his perfume portfolio with Sunshine Edition collection consisting of the new versions of some of his most popular fragrances. Daisy from 2007, Daisy Eau So Fresh from 2011 and Oh Lola! from 2011 are the ones that got their new limited versions "dressed in the happiest colors of the season." The new fragrances are named Daisy Sunshine, Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine and Oh Lola! Sunsheer.

Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine is announced as a daring interpretation of the original with more pronounced fruity flavors that include initial notes of strawberry, apple blossom and pink grapefruit. The heart is floral and soft - with jasmine, rose and violet leaves, while the base accords include oak moss and amber wood. It is available as Eau de Toilette.

Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Givaudan.

Big Strawberry Apple Blossom Pink Grapefruit

Jasmine Rose Violet Leaf

Oakmoss Amber

Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine Fragrance Reviews

frogsnsnails
frogsnsnails

Thanks to the wonderful Fragrantica community, I bought this unsniffed. I wanted something with strawberry and this is the best I've found. When I spray it onto my clothes, the strawberry comes out more; when it's on my skin it's more floral and citrusy and yes the amber comes out a little. It sucks that it doesn't last long, maybe a couple hours at most? But if it gets on the clothes it lasts much longer. It's fresh, it's light, it's playful, the bottle is so adorable, and I'm 35 enjoying the adolescence I never had. Heh.

zuleikarega
zuleikarega

I love the scent. Scent-wise, it'd be on my top 5. But I really hate how fast it disappears on me. No one will think I have any perfume on after 30 minutes or so. Very disappointing :(

elenmart
elenmart

I blind bought this fragrance because I like the original Eau So Fresh and I thought that this would be a "berrier" and "better" version of it. I expected the same beloved fresh original Daisy undertone with strawberry and fruits on the top. However... I am extremely disappointed. It smells like an overly sweet strawberry body spray for children. Sugar sugar sugar strawberies, no freshness, no classy feeling... I couldn't tell the difference between this perfume and a cheap drugstore strawberry body spray...

Oh, and the longevity is about 20min.

xSweetFolie_x
xSweetFolie_x

Just looking at the notes pyramid, I could tell you that I will not like it. I expect an overly fruity and sweet smell. Oh hell! I'm so wrong! The original Daisy is too green with an unpleasant lingering grass-like smell, but this one leaves an airy, fun and fresh concoction of delightful fruits. It makes me want to skip my University lectures, run wild in a huge park and scarf down a slice of watermelon on a bright sunny day. Yeah... I love this perfume this much.

TJerria
TJerria

When I first encountered this fragrance, I thought I was smelling someone's REALLY great car freshener. But when I was told it was this perfume, I made it my endeavor to make it mine upon next purchase of a fragrance. This scent is amazing. I love how it has an intense strawberry note. It is very light but still enticing upon its witness. I'm very impressed with this version of Jacobs' Daisy than any other version.

pbo
pbo

It's my summer fragrance.. I love it

shamila10
shamila10

this is another amazing fragrance from marc jacobs. i prefer this one over the three sunshine editions.. lovely bottle lovely juice. this unlike the original daisy is alot more fruitier. fresh light and clean. something you would expect from marc jacobs. inoffensive great for everyday use and a summers night.

PeachUK
PeachUK

I got this today, along with Daisy Sunshine, and much prefer this over Daisy Sunshine. They don't smell very much alike to me, the Daisy Sunshine is more fruity and I get a very strong smell of peach, whereas the ESF starts with a blast of strawberry and then gets fruitier, drying down to a beautiful powdery fragrance which is just lovely. I don't get much citrus to this one at all, despite the description above. Typical that it is limited edition so I had better stock up while I can. I have all the ESF editions and this one is by far and away my favourite - just a shame the smell does not last long. I would gladly pay more for a concentrated "parfum intense" version of this although I suppose as the target market is for young girls wanting a clean fresh scent, this probably will not happen sadly - so I have been layering mine with YSL Manifesto to give it a vanilla kick and boost the longevity.

krlamev
krlamev

Sooo alike to her sister Daisy Sunshine.
Smells -Almost- identical the difference I sense is the Eau so Fresh Sunshine is lighter with less "sugar" on it so it's not so sweet, is more flower-fruty-Fresh (if that makes sense)

I am eager to try Daisy Delight!
I should start to buy more niche perfums but ... Oh Marc! You and your lovely bottles! lol

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

Just dished out almost 40€ for this (on sale) without testing, but I knew I would love this. And I do, or would, if I could smell it... it seems very very faint. What little I can smell it smells delicious. It's good that it comes in a big bottle so I can douse myself with this juicy goodness! It's got my favourite elements, grapefruit and strawberry so how could this go wrong? :)

vanilatree
vanilatree

This fragrance is the most light, fresh and yummy smell ever. The sunshine edition I think is so much younger. I love the smell but I dont think it lasts at all on me? I have to spray about 5 pumps - the only negative.

g1gglesg1rl
g1gglesg1rl

This is my 'go to' scent for sunny days. I always thought there was mango in this - am surprised actually to find there is not. Anyways it's a lovely fruity, fun, fresh perfume & it just makes me want to smile when I see the bottle on my shelf.

Indraperlover
Indraperlover

This perfume reminds me of flora by Gucci which i love! So yeah good scent!

iris621
iris621

This was one of the first perfumes that I ever bought! I tried on all the different versions of Daisy and eventually settled for this one. At that time, I wasn't sure what attracted me to it, but after exploring a few more perfumes, I am definite that it's the fruity-floral mix in the perfume!However, for such an expensive perfume, this does not last long on me, about 2-3 hours and that's it, which is a shame as a love the smell so much.

jullan
jullan

My signature perfume! It's fresh, floral, flirty and fun! :) love it

arwen38
arwen38

Juicy strawberries and mouth watering pink grapefruit! very light and pleasant, perfect for Spring and Summer. I agree with other reviewers, sillage and longevity is minimal.

laurenchanel
laurenchanel

bought this perfume today and i am in love!!!!!! the bottle is sooo happy, cute and fun and cheerful! looks super cute on my dresser! the scent is a burst of sunshine and happiness and perfect for summer! love,love,love,love this perfume!!!! i got compliments all day today at the mall! it's sweet but fruity and just yummy and delish! love it!!!!

Bella81
Bella81

The fragrance and fruity and floral at the same time which I love! I pick up grapefruit, strawberry, and a little gardenia. Again love this perfume but the lasting power is not great.

JessieBro
JessieBro

Love this scent, just wish it lasted longer. Love it for summer and spring. I like this much more than the original daisy. This reminds me of strawberries and happy times.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

I've forgotten how the original Eau So Fresh smelt but this is very watery and delicious, I do like it. The only off-putting thing is the bottle, I think it's childish and garish, ick.

fizzer
fizzer

This smells nothing like the original Daisy Eau So Fresh. The original DESF is sharp smelling, whereas this is fruity and delicious. It is a lovely and light spring/summer fragrance that can be worn by women in their 30's as well. It is not as fruity and sweet as Daisy Sunshine but a good fruit floral mix like Versace Bright Crystal (they don't smell alike). My only issue with these summer fruity florals is that they do not last. As much as I love this fragrance, it is hard to justify $80 for something that I can barely smell after a while, even on clothes.

pauluch3
pauluch3

It's all about strawberries. As a matter of fact, the strawberry note is the only one I can smell. Pretty generic fragrance as far as my tastes are concerned. Not my cup of tea.

This smells pretty but it is so light, it has no longevity really, but I imagine it would make a pretty gift for Mother' Day, the bottle is cute, the smell springlike and fruity, nice option if you like soft summer scents. Or a young girl first fragrance.

Inesis
Inesis

I didn't smell anything when I tested this. Very disappointed. I love the bottle so much!

LoveGenerating
LoveGenerating

Warm, sunny, fresh and fruity. Wore it at work and my office colleague immediately said, 'it smells like strawberries in here' - which it does. I love the bottle and the colourful flowers. Lovely.

harpist
harpist

This was super pleasant and fruity- it definitely was a youthful and energetic smell. However compared to the other Daisy's of Marc Jacobs, I find that this is more like a generic strawberry and floral mix of shampoo to me. It's wonderful, honestly, but not too special.
Unfortunately after an hour of the dry down I get a massive headache so I would pass on this.

Celiinaax
Celiinaax

I love this so much! It is probably my favourite perfume and it's so worth its price. Out of all of Marc Jacobs' perfumes this would have to be the most fruity one. It just smells so beautiful. I prefer this over any of his others. Better than the original. Very sweet and lovely. RECOMMENDED

blazing1glam
blazing1glam

This scent is fruit juicy good. The packaging is eye catching with a nose that smells girls and flirty. This will be apart of my summer fun days!!!

VickyH
VickyH

This is fantastic! I love Marc Jacobs Daisy, Dot and now this Eau So Fresh Sunshine. Love the fruity top notes, dry down to soft Jasmine and rose in Sunshine. Limited edition, sold out at 2 stores in my mall today.

mjloria
mjloria

smells amazing at first splash: like a sweet clean juicy rose, can't really identify the berries, but maybe that's just on my skin.. now the drydown is super boring, shampoo-like scent. longevity and sillage are decent, better than i expected from a daisy flanker!

BrookieSnookie
BrookieSnookie

Just recently bought this anddddd LOVE IT! I tried the original and wanted to love it but did not mix well with my body chemistry. So when I tried this when I instantly fell in love! Its still fresh, but a fruity fresh.. GREAT for Spring :)

liban23
liban23

I do agree that this does smell like BCBG MaxAzria but this one is so much better! BCBG is very linear, all I can really smell is the wild strawberry note. However with Eau so Fresh Sunshine, you get the yummy fruity smell initially and then it turns into this beautiful dry down very similar to the original perfume. This also has nice lasting power which is a plus!

dlilly
dlilly

very light and it smells really good!!!!

jonr951
jonr951

This one is just delicious! I think I like it more than the original's Sunshine and more than the original Eau So Fresh. Yeah, I definitely enjoy this one over the original Eau So Fresh. What can I say, I love my fruity florals! I want both the Sunshines and so hope to find the Oh Lola Sunsheer somehow, somewhere! : )

Emma x
Emma x

Marc Jacobs is just so good at making juicy fruity perfumes! This one reminds me of succulent sweet oranges, absolutely delicious! yum x

truffles
truffles

It must be the combination of the strawbs and the apple blossom but I totally and immediately get RASPBERRIES with this. Very well done, lovely, a 'fruity' I could wear.

Guest_stephanie.hamrick
Guest_stephanie.hamrick

I really liked this berry-laden floral. It's a little fruitier than Daisy Eau So Fresh, but certainly not in a bad way. If, on me, it weren't exactly like the BCBG Max Azria that I already have, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

FairyDaisy120
FairyDaisy120

I waited so long for this perfume. I went to Macys and they didn't had Oh Lola Spring collection. I smelled this one and the other Daisy. I prefer this one, smells so tropical. My husband just bought it for me and he loves the smell so much. I haven't used it yet till Summer, I will use it wisely. Especially that it's limited edition!!! Worth the price if you are a Marc Jacobs fan :)

lizzyshreds

This is great, but it's not better than the orginal eau so freah, that's one of my favorites. This one you can really smell the strawberry, grapefruit, and apple blossom. You can smell the rose, but it's not overpowering, I hate rose that is overpowering, and takes over a fragernece, that's a deal breaker for me. I say overall this perfume is an 7/10, this perfume isn't as strong as the orginal eau so freah, and the lasting power isn't as great as the orginal.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This is a bit more tropical than the original eau so fresh but isn't a scent I'd purchase. Also, the neon bottle topper is very tacky.

lollipop28
lollipop28

Finally was able to purchase this today and let me tell you that it was totally worth the wait. This is fruity but still has the similar smell of the original Daisy eau so Fresh. This will defiently be one of my everyday go to fragrances this spring/summer. Love

Blossomes
Blossomes

I finally bought this yesterday at Harrods. The original Daisy Eau So Fresh is one of my favourites, so I was really excited to try this :)!

Compared to the original eau so fresh; this is fruitier, less floral, especially on the opening. It's light and fresh, with a nice "juicy" feel to it. I think it projects a feeling of someone free-spirited and fun-loving.

I haven't really worn it yet (waiting for summer!) but I don't think it lasts very long (as expected) maybe 4 hours at a push.

lizzyshreds

I'm so impatient! When will this be out already! I can't wait any longer. I've been waiting since October 2012!!! This is pure touture doing this to us. Esecially the people who are perfume addicts like me!

clairedot
clairedot

I have this on now and I'm so torn between this and the summer daisy! They're perfect and I don't usually like daisy too much!!

wonderstrucksomeday
wonderstrucksomeday

I've heard that the Marc Jacobs perfumes are good, so I was interested when I saw this. I definitely want to try it.

KeriMarieCowart

Ah, not til February 2013! Can NOT wait!

KeriMarieCowart

OMG! I want this!!! NEVER heard a word about it til now. I hate raspberry and didn't like Eau so fresh because of it. I LOVE rose though! Can't wait to try it. WHERE in the world can I find this at?!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.