Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Daisy Hot Pink Marc Jacobs for women

Daisy Hot Pink Marc Jacobs for women
dislike

Hot Pink Daisy is a richer interpretation of the original with main notes of wild strawberries on top, jasmine and gardenia in the heart and birch and cedar in the base.

The perfume is available as 50 ml Eau de Parfum. The bottle is black with a deep pink cap in the shape of daisies. Daisy Hot Pink was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas.

Strawberry

Daisy

Daisy Hot Pink Fragrance Reviews

oykud
oykud

It first smelled flowery when I sprayed but after a while there were just strawberry fragrance left at the end. I am not a fan of that smell.

Sandra Smells Scents-uous
Sandra Smells Scents-uous

I got this for a steal and couldn't pass it up! I'm a sucker for great deals and limited edition fragrances which makes for a dangerous combination because I buy things I shouldn't. And, this is one of those times. . .

This frag is light and smells like a sweet strawberry and violet smoothie. On me, regrettably, there are no woodsy or powdery notes and the longevity is less than 2 hours.

Without my asking, my husband told me he didn't like the perfume I was wearing. He has NEVER done that before. When I asked him why -- I don't think it's that bad -- he said I smelled like a pre-teen! Ha! My 5 year old son, who was listening, piped up and said "I like it, Mami! You smell just like strawberries." It is worth mentioning that his favorite snack is sliced strawberries with sugar sprinkled on top... So, I suppose this will be a hit with the younger crowds and not so much with any man you want to chase you around. . .

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

Got this for a great price at Marshalls....one of the Daisies was broken off of the lid (sad!!) but as it didn't affect the scent inside, I figured "What the hey!"

It opens floral and fresh, very similar to the original Daisy but I get a bit more wood out of this one. This is a very soft, light scent, as with most MJ's. It smells clean, innocent, and really very lovely.

The only downside? It doesn't last much more than 3 hours on me (with 6 sprays). My skin eats scents, and I like something with a bit more oomph. Marc Jacobs makes the most darling bottles for his scents, but they just don't last worth a damn.

Perfect for spring/summer and if you don't mind spending $$ for body spray longevity.

vnv.ucr
vnv.ucr

Smells practically the same as OG Daisy. Just thought I'd get the pink/black bottle instead of getting Daisy. But one thing that's odd is the petals are hard plastic. And i think I read somewhere that they're made that way on purpose. Otherwise, LOVE the bottle and the scent. I tend to buy a lot of celebrity scents (Spears, Lopez) but I love buying ones like this and Vera Wang because they're so sophisticated and better suited for work.

mandapanda137
mandapanda137

hi guys. this is an edp version of daisy. they have pretty much the same ingredients but different amounts of strawberry and violets. all edp bottles have solid daisy petals and edt have bendy ones. the gold top is the permanent one the pink is limited edition bottle but exactly the same juice. hope this answers your questions x

LuiLui

Yes I agree with PeachUK and mine also has hard plastic cap. I bought it @Macy's Store and I doubt it is fake.
The smell it's similar of the original Daisy which is lovely!!!
But Idk why they did the cap like that!!!
Should be like the others as a soft flowers.
Thank you to bring my attention on the detail!!!
;)

fatdau93

I called MJ this morning and they told me the flowers on the bottle should be a soft plastic...

PeachUK
PeachUK

Hello, sorry have only just seen this so apologies for the lateness in replying. Do you know, I never thought of this before - I just assumed it was the same petals as on the original but now, having just tested mine, they are the same as yours - the hard plastic and not flexible like on the other Daisy bottles. I am pretty sure it isn't a fake though - maybe other limited edition Daisy perfumes also had stiff petals rather than flexible? Where did you purchase your bottle from? I got mine from Amazon and the juice is the same as Daisy but a lot stronger and should last longer, too. I hope this helps to know mine is exactly the same as yours.

fatdau93

Wondering if anyone can answer this question. I bought this perfume online and I absolutely love it (that being said, this really shouldn't matter but...) are the flowers on the cap hard plastic or flexible rubber like the original Daisy? The ones on my cap are hard plastic and I never got a chance to see any testers in stores. People have been telling me I might have a fake because the flowers should be soft. When I smell the fragrance it reminds me of the original Daisy but this has been bothering me for a while now..

moonlightmaiden
moonlightmaiden

Love at first sniff! This scent is so pretty, feminine, fresh and floral. An ideal spring summer fragrance. I think it would be appropriate for any age. I am amazed that someone mentioned that it was recommended for 18-25 year olds. It all comes down to the individual's taste, style and personality anyway. For me the sillage is moderate, and longevity good, about 6-8 hours.

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

I was disappointed by this. I was hoping for more of a white floral but the powder dominated on me and I really don't like powdery smells. Probably just my biochem tho. Gorgeous bottle.

Lovely bottle!
Lovely scent!

A lot like Daisy EdT. Lovely. Fresh white flowers with some soft woodsy notes. A little bit to sweet for me but I like it alot. Very longlasting on my skin.

Rejält lik Daisy EdT. Superfin. Fräscha vita blommor med mjuka kvinnliga tränoter. Aningens för söt för min smak men jag gillar den mycket. Riktigt långlivad på min hud.

beth54
beth54

I ordered mine yesterday. Couldn't resist! I am definitely much older than the women it is marketed to, but I like younger fragrances and don't think i should have to stay with fragrances that scream mature woman. I am proud to be 58 yrs. old, and I am not going to base my fragrances on my age. That would be silly! I have a close friend, age 62, who is rockin' Lady Gaga-she's getting compliments galore. Will I wear this Daisy? Who knows-I have a two week return period in which to try it. I will definitely be reportig back to Fragrantica with my findings. I adore strawberries-grow them in the backyard-and love their aroma. Do I like to smell like them? Some days, yes-other days-not on your life. But that's the joy of fragrance-choices. I adore selecting my bedtime fragrance as I love to pick out what to start my day with. Luckily I am blessed to have a large collection to choose from. It's fun and at my age, you look for fun where you can find it. I am disabled and have bad days when I'm in pain, and fragrance allows me to escape into another place in time when life was easier. Plus-I'll have to admit it, but the pink flowers remind me of the Flower Power days when free love and Twiggy (the model) were the trends of the day. Can't wait to get this-I may be disappointed, but at least I'll get a sniff!

Timetoski
Timetoski

yes, lasts long and decent sillage. had on one arm, chance eau tendre on other. smelled exact same for 30 min, then Daisy went slightly more woody.

StormChaser
StormChaser

This is lovely... dry down to a gorgeous smell.. light and flowery ...young and fresh.. Daisy is great..

flozza36
flozza36

I bought this thinking i would be very soft and florally like Daisy but i was very disappointed with it. It has a strong and vulgar smell and i'm really sick of it.

jonr951
jonr951

Has anyone seen this in-store in the United States?! I have yet to find it! Bummer. : (

I don't see much difference in all the daisy variations. Also the scent itself doesn't appeal to me. I tried Hot Daisy yesterday on my skin and couldn't find much in it. A floral with a bit of green. I even got a sickening feeling when smelling too often on my wrist. So it's not for me, especially not for such a high price.

orchid_84
orchid_84

I was hoping this would be more intense and interesting than the original. It's perhaps a little more strong with the strawberry and jasmine in the first few minutes after spraying it on (which I like), but other than that I see no difference in comparison with the original Daisy. Overall it's a disappointment for me as it dries down to the same synthetic detergent-like scent as the original. Pretty much the same fragrance in a different-colored bottle. Visually I find this bottle more appealing, but it's a shame that the scent isn't as pleasing.

mizzgossip
mizzgossip

I'd love to test this - I like Daisy, and a richer version sounds interesting! Also, the bottle is so pretty, I would be able to buy this for the bottle alone.

KeriMarieCowart
KeriMarieCowart

I LOVE this perfume! I think it smells much better then the Eau De Toilette. It's very fresh smelling and the strawberry notes are heavenly! I don't think the limited editions are different smells, it's just the color of the bottles. There is Eau De Toilette and Eau de Parfum. I prefer the EDP. The color of the hot pink flowers with the black bottle makes this very appealing! I think I'm gonna buy another!

Disappointing to say the least. I was convinced that this would a slightly fruitier take on the original EDP version of Daisy, but unfortunately this smells to me like a re-packaged version, just with hot pink, gaudy flowers on the lid.

It was supposedly meant to be a richer take on the original, especially in terms of having a more prominent strawberry accord. I'm not getting that unfortunately. This smells very much like the regular Daisy to me, which causes me to doubt their marketing strategies.

I hope that Marc Jacobs slows down the endless production of re-packaged Daisy bottles, and looks toward making something new and exciting. Thank goodness Oh Lola! is a flanker that is different from its original scent, otherwise Marc Jacobs may bore me to death.

prischin
prischin

I would say it actually smells almost the same as Daisy which comes as Eau de Toilette, just that this is stronger and can last longer. The salesgirl actually told me Hot Pink is a limited edition! It is recommended for young lady, age range from 18-25 :)

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Well....I can't hate this as it doesn't smell bad, in fact it smells fun and aggressively 'pink' like a scratch and sniff picture of a strawberry, but I do wish that grown women would get out of this bloody 'pink' phase and stop trying to be huge children in Barbie clothes and hair extensions!! This kind of perfume matches that image if it's what you like!

worood-mohamedia
worood-mohamedia

I THINK THIS PERFUME FOR DAISY BOTTLE COLLECTER THE TOP NOTES ARE THE SAME ONLY THE NEW NOTE HERE IS THE BIRCH WHICH MAY MAKE IT STRONG LIKE OLD OR MALE PERFUMES.WE DON'T KNOW YET, LET US WAIT AND SEE.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Daisy Hot Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Daisy Hot Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Daisy Hot Pink by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Daisy Hot Pink by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.