Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pink Honey Marc Jacobs for women

Pink Honey Marc Jacobs for women
dislike

honey
Pink Honey Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Pink Honey Marc Jacobs for women Pictures

Marc Jacobs launches Pink Honey, a limited edition for summer of 2014 of the original Honey fragrance from 2013, which is a follow up on Dot from 2012. The new edition, like the original, is created by Annie Buzantian and Ann Gottlieb.

Pink Honey is announced as both refreshing and warm, charming, lively and chic, luscious floral - fruity fragrance that opens with accords of pear, fruit punch and mandarin. The heart features notes of orange blossom, peach nectar and honeysuckle, with the warm base of honey, golden vanilla and soft woods.

The fragrance comes packaged in a cute bottle and a box of the original design, painted in soft corral color. It is available as 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

Punch Mandarin Orange Pear

Peach Honeysuckle Orange Blossom

Honey Vanilla Woody Notes

Honey

Pink Honey Fragrance Reviews

brigitterose
brigitterose

To be honest I only bought this for the pink bottle. Honey is so/so for Marc Jacobs, but its a limited edition bottle and it donates to breast cancer research. I dont use it much, but it looks nice on my shelf next to all the other pink bottles I own.

texas cowgirl
texas cowgirl

In answer to why another Honey scent, it's Pink Honey for breast cancer......That is the answer to why another Honey scent in this line.

halona1
halona1

I have seen cute bottle and was interested what kind of honey these little bees are producing ;) I think honey is taken from peaches and pears, liquid is very fruity and juicy and it feels like i just drank sweet lemonade. Fantastic perfume for young or someone young in heart :)
Opening notes i find similar with Pink Bouquet by Moschino.

papergurl
papergurl

Same as the yellow bottle's juice. Pink bottle is for Breast Cancer Awareness. $3 of the purchase price goes to Breast Cancer Research, it is on the Macy's website. If it were a gift, I would enjoy the bottle, but I ended up returning my yellow one because at the end of the day, there are more interesting candidates out there.

YasminLegacy
YasminLegacy

In my honest opinion I was very disappointed with this scent. It reminded me of the synthetic chemical scent left behind from house cleaning products. I was hoping it would smell like pink grapefruit or an alternative to Dot Honey, but sadly no.

The smell didn't last long either when I sampled it on my wrist, sleeve and ...well... my entire arm.

BringUsAShrubbery
BringUsAShrubbery

This is pretty. Very light, kind of sparkly. I would not buy this, but I would wear it if someone gave it to me. I am going to call it a "like".

I tried it yesterday, and it is similar to the original, but it has a warmer base, I like it better, it smells quite pretty without being generic...I detect the vanilla, which gives it a more interesting twist..now, I dont like it enough to buy it, but this is to my nose an improvement over the Dot Honey., I won't say I detect any honey in it..I don't..

ellementira
ellementira

I chose his comment on Pink Honey for two reasons: it presented a clear example of a non review, and this fragrance's reviews really belong on the original honey page, as it is the exact same fragrance in a limited edition pink bottle. Most people are aware of that.

Must be great to be a male scoffing at misogynist comments.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I've read through his reviews, and he actually does review fragrances. Just because he does it in a blunt way that you might not agree with, doesn't mean he's in the wrong. You're going against your own quote by neglecting to improve the silence.

So he's not another over poetic soccer mom that writes novels of junk for a fragrance review.. Go cry about it. Misogyny? Please… Get a life and stop reading too far into it. So he doesn't like it. If you disagree, it's much easier to just ignore him.

Now, so as to not waste space by writing a not-review like ellementira (use PM's for that sort of thing, not the review section), I'll actually provide a review:

This is way overpriced for what you get. It smells like generic fruit punch, it lasts about an hour, and it costs quite a pretty penny. Marc Jacobs has sold out as a fragrance line, reducing their fragrance releases to whatever will sell to the mass-market. Every time I'm in Sephora, I see people of ALL ages flocking to the Dot/Daisy section… It kills me, because they're going to shell out $90 on a fragrance that they can get at TJ Maxx for like $20, because there are MANY other fragrances out there that smell similar to this, if not better.

Price doesn't match up to quality, for this one. I miss the old Marc Jacobs standards, where the releases were a bit more note-worthy.

Very Pink fragrance indeed! It is playful floral fruity scent, but fruits (not flowers) are dominant and little honeyed. Very pleasant IMHO. However, you have to like fruity scents to be able to love it.

Simkitty181
Simkitty181

adorable bottle, got this one over the original yellow bottle because
A) It's freaking pink
B) For some reason, this version was a couple $ cheaper...
C) ITS FREAKING PINK

The perfume is nice, its a Madarian, Peach, and Pear Fruit Punch with a soft and very clean backround of florals. The vanilla (imo) is almost non existant...as well as the honey *le sigh*

The pear really stands out the most after it dries down, combining with the honeysuckle and the orange blossom.
Very reminiscent to a laundry soap that i used to use...
A little overpriced but it's still adorable.

KVM
KVM

the fragrance is the same as the previous honey, it's just been re released in a limited edition bottle.

PeachUK
PeachUK

I just picked this up from Glasgow Airport world shopping for £40. The bottle is, of course, very pretty and the perfume is nice, although I cannot compare it to the original Honey as I've not smelt that one before. The bottle top is a brighter pink than the rest of the bottle as well. As I say, nice fresh summery smell but I do find the staying power of most Marc Jacobs scents is not that long lasting on me. I also don't smell much honey in this one, despite the name. It's quite fruity to me, inoffensive and pleasant.

almarie
almarie

Hopefully this will be different than the first one because the notes sound so similar and I won't be justifying buying an overpriced bottle of the same juice. I like the idea of pink honey if it truly is a different perfume, but I agree that the notes are awfully familiar.

Enye
Enye

Why are the notes exactly the same as original Honey? Is there an error in the database or what the...? Not sure what to think about of this one at all.

nightcat23
nightcat23

Notes look identical to the original Honey. Not quite sure why they released this.

Aeris
Aeris

I will give this a try when I see it in stores. Hopefully, the honey will actually be detectable this time around (unlike the original "Honey" perfume that smelled more like fruit punch than anything else). Please let this Pink Honey flanker be good!I love honey notes.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Pink Honey fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Pink Honey, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink Honey by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink Honey by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.