Designers » M » Oriental « Groups

Mauboussin L`Elixir Pour Elle Mauboussin for women

Mauboussin L`Elixir Pour Elle Mauboussin for women
dislike

The third novelty by Mauboussin will arrived in September 2013. The new fragrance for women belongs to the collection Mauboussin Pour Elle launched after Pour Elle (2010) and Rose Pour Elle (2011). It is inspired by the Orient and aimed at seductress, sensual and mysterious woman who wants to be noticed. The fragrance is signed by perfumers Olivier Cresp and Nathalie Lorson (Firmenich) who made it glamorous, intense and precious.

Top notes of Mauboussin L'Elixir Pour Elle provide sensual floral accords of jasmine, rose and gardenia, warmed by amber, benzoin, tonka and vanilla in the heart of the fragrance. This opulent, oriental-floral blend is supported by patchouli, Australian sandalwood and musk in the base of the composition.

Bottles have the same shape as antecedents. This time they will be available in two sizes, as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum. Unlike antecedents, which are made of smooth glass, the new fragrance contains refined details on the body of the black and dark red bottle, shaped like embossed lace. When you move your hand over the cold and massive glass of new beauties, you will feel the touch of lace under your fingers. In bright light the bottles look really irresistible.

Jasmine Rose Gardenia

Mauboussin L`Elixir Pour Elle Fragrance Reviews

corkscrewcurly
corkscrewcurly

Not a review, but...

Fragrantica lists two perfumes with this name in the database, both presented in 2013 but with different notes.

Having checked the Mauboussin website, it appears this one doesn't exist - the other one does but (as another Fragrantican has noted) an extraneous "L" has found its way into the title on Fragrantica.

Shame. I really liked the sound of this one.

I am a big fan of Mauboussin so I was excited when this fragrance was finally available.

The actual bottle is not nearly as striking as that pictured, but it's very tall, very heavy and looks high quality, expensive and well made. As with most Mauboussin bottles.

The scent has been voted as being similar to the original Mauboussin, Histoire d'eau and also Diesel Fuel For Life Femme. Well, I own all three and I beg to differ.

What this does remind me of is Chopard Wish. Without the aggressive fruits, dusty patchouli and raspy honey. Also, to some degree, Commodity Goods' Gold.

After the long wait for L'Elixir, Elixir Pour Femme, whatever I have to admit I'm semi-disappointed in the reality. This is a honeyed amber with sandalwood and oud. The oud is actually well blended. Serving a purpose and not just sitting there on top being all oud-y and obvious.

Really it's a beautiful scent. And one I could imagine making women feel sexy. Sillage is beastly. I spritzed once on my hand and filled up my office. I just don't really care for amber that much. Also, Mauboussin has some really unique scents under their belt so I was expecting a bit more weirdness.

Not a "love" for me, but I'd highly recommend trying it. A lovely amber scent. Very modern Oriental. High quality. Affordable.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

Call me crazy but after initial spray it smells on my skin like more thicker and syrupy La vie est belle. This stage doesn't last long because the scent gets more balsamic and ambery. Sadly vanilla is not detectable but still L'elixir is very well done and well blended. Luckily it doesn't remind me or regular Mauboussin which i can't stand. Lasting power is not the best, about 2-3 hours.

I cannot believe Cresp is behind that mess of a fragrance!? no wonder it didnt come out anywhere and appears now in discount stores! it is hard to define that synthetic mess...I cannot discern any notes, I couldnt even define the scent, floral!? woodsy!? just vaguely oriental.I dont get that one!
the house of Mauboussin is unconsistent, some scents are nice, others real scrubbers.

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

This launch seems to get put off year after year. I think it is just a fancy rumor. :( It sounds lovely. But is it real?

smellsheavenly
smellsheavenly

Any news on this one?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mauboussin Mauboussin L`Elixir Pour Elle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mauboussin Mauboussin L`Elixir Pour Elle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mauboussin L`Elixir Pour Elle by Mauboussin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mauboussin L`Elixir Pour Elle by Mauboussin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.