Designers » M » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Kashmina Touch Max Mara for women
dislike

almond
Kashmina Touch Max Mara for women Pictures

New, elegant fragrance by the house of Max Mara - Kashmina Touch, arrives on the market in autumn. It is inspired by warm and soft aromas of sensual cashmere wood, as well as cashmere fabrics, symbolically connected with this edition.

The connection between collection autumn-winter and old editions (Gold Touch, Silk Touch), is interpreted in colours of autumn: warm brown, nuances and comfortable, elegant composition. What does the new touch of the house of Max Mara bring?

The perfume Max Mara Kashmina Touch opens with fresh, sparkling, transparent notes of Sicilian lemon with delicate Amaretto which introduces a modern touch. The heart of this perfume offers a floral bouquet with bitter orange, while the base adds woody accords of cedar, musk and cashmere wood, creating a warm trail, an elegant seal of the house of Max Mara.

The bottle has the same form as its antecedent, but is coloured in autumn nuances. It is available as 40 and 90 ml edp. Kashmina Touch was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp.

Amalfi Lemon Amaretto

Floral Notes Bitter Orange

Cedar Cashmere Wood Musk

Nature Millenaire

Kashmina Touch Fragrance Reviews

passionata20
passionata20

29. April 2017

Not a review but just a note: yesterday i was at MaxMara boutique and there were 3 scents back availiable: maxmara, silk touch and kashmina touch. Boutique personnel told me they were available for about 2 months now. So if you miss those scents you better buy them. 90ml were for 75euros. Im going to get me a backup bottke of Kashmina touch for sure!!

syarul
syarul

Dear Kashmina Touch,

First of all, I would like to apologize to you. Deep from my heart. Because I have underestimate you.

Long story short, I've got you as a free gift from a perfume seller. Max Mara brand? Never heard of that in Malaysia. Moreover, your brown packaging box is horrible, sorry to say.

This morning, everything changed.

I decide to test-drive you to give you a chance. How far you can go. So at 6.30 a.m before leave the house I give you 4 spray around the neck. Just nice.

Oh. My. God. So lovely.

If there exists a wood that has the best smelling in the world, it would be par as Kashmina Touch aroma. Trust me. This is the best smelling woody scents I've ever encountered so far.

The opening notes is the best part. It lasted about 30 minutes of amaretto & lemon before changed into mild floral notes & bitter orange. The drydown is heavenly...it settle into best combination of Cashmere woods, cedar & musk.

It lasted about 6 hours on me. Good for an EDP.

You are too good to be an everyday perfume. I will count on you when I have special occasions to attend like wedding, festivals or whenever I want to have a good day.

By the way, I am a 27 years old man. You are totally unisex, never too feminine to wear off.

You are a beauty that lies inside an ugly box. Thank god I've found you.

Regards,
Syarul.

evacecilias
evacecilias

Trying on skin from manufacturers sample:
Amaretto top and woody base with iso note warning...
Well just looking at the notes this would suit me with
a ? for the Amaretto.
The woods are just right , the powdery iso feeling is like the eccentric molecule ones, goes gourmand.
Well together this all gets to sweet on my body, even if my first smell was a -
- wow !
Sorry but won't work, it gets a little too intoxicating and smudgy on me.
More of a creamfudge than woods to me when to sum things up...
Nice to finally been able to try it though !

Mihail
Mihail

Amaretto Paradise! Delight! Pure almonds liqueur with lemon. Excellent choice for men too. Amazing woody scent. Mysterious forrest. Light musky frag like second skin. Something between Nature Millenaire YR and Molecule01. Lasting power good.

parfum de l'heure
parfum de l'heure

Today I decided this is my "in-flight" perfume. It's is so comforting and soothing, perfect for being on a plane. With it's low sillage, it is suitable for close quarters as well. It stays close to you and only you. Or maybe on a packed flight, your neighbor will get a whiff of your security blanket.

Taskphorce
Taskphorce

I don't see any men commenting here so I will. This fragrance to me smells of wood, almond, amoretti, and a touch of vanilla. If you are familiar with Molecule01 and KenzoAir, you would agree that Kashmina Touch is a close cousin of these two fragrances. It's almost edible and I do detect cedar. This should be labeled as Unisex because a man could appropriately wear this fragrance without feeling too "feminine." Surprisingly, this is a cheap fragrance (got mine for $14 plus $5 shipping on eBay) and it is a Eau de Parfum. This is a highly attractive scent and I highly recommend Kashmina Touch to any connoisseur's collection.

girasolina
girasolina

clean, sweet but, just that it is too brief, passes for a refined soap

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

Being that I am such a fan of wood fragrances, I absolutely love Kashmina Touch. It is still feminine, yet it has a very strong blond wood presence. This is perfectly suited for fall and winter. Even though I cannot detect it after an hour or so, everyone else can. I think that when a fragrance really meshes with a person's chemistry, they cannot smell it although others can. I have found that to be true over the years.

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

Typical warm woody smell which has nothing to do with cashmere material (I used to think so). I like its name so much! I wear this perfume only in Fall cool rainy days, spraying on my soft grey cashmere sweater and drinking hot latte under my boyfriend's umbrella, that makes me feel so cosy and comfortable. Each perfume becomes unique when you use it in proper situation/season. Now I know that Cashmere material does have the smell and it's Kashmina Touch.

reggaegirl
reggaegirl

Bcause I'm such a fan of Max Mara fragrance I tried Kashmina in the blind. I had a lot of trouble picking up the scent notes. This fragrance is so flat from the time I put it on until it totally disappeared which was all of two minutes. Someone mentioned that it could be a unisex scent...maybe if it only had some staying power. Max Mara, this one is a total miss!

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

Got a sample of this one in a swap and it was instant like, with possibilities for love.

Kashmina Touch reminds me of some other floral-woody-musks I have enjoyed in the last couple years. Barbara Bui and Prada Infusion d'Iris come to mind. It's a tad warmer than both of those scents on my skin.

Kashmina Touch would be perfect for office, as it is pleasant, subtle and has a gentle sillage. I can see this also being perfect for a cozy night in. It's warm, cuddly, soft and comforting. I think this one is going to get lots of wear as these autumn nights turn cooler. Very nice scent overall.

czerwinski1
czerwinski1

Kashmina Touch reminds me Nature Millenaire by Yves Rocher.

muscus
muscus

Soft, cozy and comforting, but has no lasting power whatsoever.

Matin
Matin

Kasmina Touch is a fantastic perfume. Despite its low Sillage, is care perfume with fresh notes of lemon combines perfectly with hints of cashmere, musk and orange, really comfortable and distinctive, but subtle on the skin.
Relaxing lemon oriental , a veil on the skin ... I love it! Thanks for showing me this perfume vertigo :).
It has personality, and some strength in its components, not the intensity, the mix , but its light and pretty... is what I like about it!!!!.

PD: How Scentaholic said ... I also thing that it would smell really great on a man!!!!.

Anissa
Anissa

This is very elegant fragrance.Spicy, woody and soft at the same time.Everytime I wear this, I can`t stop sniffing my wrist.Very lovable.

SheShe
SheShe

I absolutely love this smell. Cashmere, woody, sparkling, simply beautiful. I've already had 2 bottles of Kashmina and I won't stop :) The fact you can't smell them all the time makes them more interesting because you won't get bored by them easily. Congratulations to Mr Cresp!
And they are very similiar to Molecule 01 but prettier, with a human face.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I get a lot of peppered-wood! And it's quite dry too! I am definitely one for unisex scents and scents with a masculine edge, but how this reacted on my skin in the cold, damp weather, I felt shocked it wasn't marketed as a men's cologne.

I love 2 other Max Mara scents, and find them quite feminine and gentle, so I was really taken aback by the powerful peppered spiciness here!

Nonetheless, I am intrigued by Kashmina Touch, purely because it COMMANDS ATTENTION and I look forward to trying it in warmer weather to see if it behaves any differently...UPDATE: In the warmer weather, I briefly felt lemon in the top notes, and I seem to be getting a little bitter orange too!

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

HOLY SPICE! The opening is powerful but settles down quickly to a nice WARM and spicy wood scent. I like this one for the winter, it will warm you right up!
I think it would smell great on a man as well.

natalochka
natalochka

Have it for a while now.Very elegant, subtle and not ordinary perfume.Opening with citrus and amaretto, make it perfect for the evening. The end is super it is cedar. Siladge power is medium and I'm don't agree with some reviews here about the staying power. On my hair it stays more than 10 hours. MAX MARA KASHMINA TOUCH is not loud its elegant and soft.

ivanamusculus
ivanamusculus

so unussual.....for special women...

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

I'm tested Kashmina and did not give about himself to forget. Reminds me the lighter version issey miyake le feu d′issey light. It is a very good product. The high grade the composition. Wood-notes become tangled with the elegance... Created by the Nose: Angel, Scarlet, Nina ricci , YSL Elle themselves asses. I already plan his purchase. Yuhuuu :))

obraz
obraz

I feel citrus in the oppening, then a little bit of amaretto and beautiful woodsy notes of cashemere wood, and lovely cedar in the base. Very especial perfume. To feel it - your man shold be so close to you.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Kashmina Touch has wonderful opening. Melting coffee beans in alcohol liqueur. Inviting to mountain cabin in front of the fire place and curling in loving arms. Beautiful and creamy, I fantasized about warm blanket and Sade`s No ordinary love.

Later Kashima acquires floral notes and with it loses seductive and mystery power which I experienced in beginning. Also gets heavy and by this I don’t mean strong, it gets heavy to bare and boring. Like when you drink most perfect cup of coffee and then look at the resting on the bottom. Kashmina in the end sticks like a glue on skin, going to hibernation, leaving me wonder...how come so warm and strong opening notes flattens so fast?

kankine
kankine

Love it! Wanted to buy, but I didn't and now I'm very angry at myself...Because of these perfumes I could hide my Gucci Rush 2 :)

Nuppu
Nuppu

This is purely and exact juniper wood to me, warm and lightly spicy. Super for autumn, and it's lightnes can be seen as benefit, most of woody, spicy perfumes are too strong and overpowering to work, but this one is suitable on everyday wear. And Kasmina Touch is definetly unisex fragrance, this would suit men beautyfully.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Lovely,its so comforting and a bit spicy.I like it a lot,love the amaretto.

guest_Zi Zi
guest_Zi Zi

I love this perfume, but i cannot find it anywhere! has it been discontinued already? Ebay and amazon dont have it either!!! help!

Yana
Yana

It's great, but so weak on me((( This is the only drawback I see. Inspite of the fact it's edp...

guest_aafren
guest_aafren

I totally fell in love with this perfume! It smells like sweet, warmed with hot sun oriental wood. I can feel some bitter notes due to the orange, and sweetness of flowers and amaretto. But true - Kashimna is not an overpowering scent, too bad for me :/ it's close to your skin, and doesn't last very long. But the combination of notes is really interesting and original I think.

Trvevil
Trvevil

It has interesting top notes. Yaaay! for Amaretto. Too bad it's only a top note. Then it's something citrusy, faint flowery accompanied with wood. I find it very casual. This one has definitely interesting combination. Sad it's pretty weak on my skin.

F_A
F_A

First, I would call this fragrance a unisex. It is very powdery and woody on skin, with a light flowery sweetness. This fragrance makes me think of a sawmill in the summer forrest. When they cut logs, there is a smell of dry wood flowting in the air. Kashmina touch has this smell on my skin. A must try for all woody perfumes lovers!

imgcas
imgcas

I liked its spicy head notes a lot, but what I couldn't expect was that, few minutes later, this fragance was going to be another of the hundreds of children of Light Blue. I find them everyday, hidden in the most unexpected scents!

vertigo
vertigo

This one is very like Max Mara's scents.
Elegant, bright, not overpowering, very comfortable and "professional".
A cashmere scarf that makes your dress classy on the day and warms you on the chilly evening. A light woody scent.
Somehow, I associate all Max Mara's fragrances with welfare.

Unfortunately, this one has a very poor lasting power.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Max Mara Kashmina Touch fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Max Mara Kashmina Touch, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kashmina Touch by Max Mara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kashmina Touch by Max Mara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.