Designers » M » Oriental Woody « Groups

Mazzolari Mazzolari for men

Mazzolari Mazzolari for men
dislike

Mazzolari is a seductive fragrance for men, refined and classic. It consists of sandalwood, vetiver, green notes, incense, light citrus and spices.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

Citruses Green Notes Spices Sandalwood vetyver Incense

Mazzolari Fragrance Reviews

ThatMakesScents
ThatMakesScents

Reminds me of Yatagan without the celery note. Highly opulent euro gentleman scent is what I get from this. Very masculine like an italian version of Guerlain's Heritage.

The problem is longevity and projection. Not great either way. At roughly $180 for 100ml I need to say NO SALE.

Conifer lover
Conifer lover

This is good. Green with a touch of sweetness, it must be the sandalwood.I get a little bit of cinnamon although none is listed in the notes. I like the spice which I don't normally find in green fragrances and I am assuming its the incense that is making me vacuum my wrist to my nostrils. This is something I could re-name, MINE!

It is not a common scent, it's more like one of my vintages that have aged just enough to be distinct. Not too strong to my nose, it's just perfect.

This would be lovely to wear at brunch on Easter Sunday, classy and feminine, young and tender with a little bite. There is no bitterness to be had here, just a warm velvety spice that only the smell of hot buttered bread can top. This would be a most welcomed addition to my collection someday.

Thank you for the lovely sample, this has my name written all over it.

Mazzolari's eponymous fragrance has a STRONG old school vibe throughout. Made me think (somewhat in a good way) to countless masculines of the past including Yatagan, Insensè, Gucci Nobile, Esencia, Loewe Para Hombre, Caesar Man...it walks on that thin line bewteen glory and precipice, bewteen being cheap and smelling great. I'm not sure what to do with this but fans of old-fashioned green-aromatic compositions might want to give Mazolari a chance.

As usual with Mazzolari, butch, full bodied, sort of ungroomed and definitely not trendy!

Rating: 6.5-7/10

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mazzolari Mazzolari fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mazzolari Mazzolari, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mazzolari by Mazzolari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mazzolari by Mazzolari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Caron Yatagan Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Guerlain Vetiver By Kilian Back to Black Tom Ford Oud Wood Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Amouage Interlude Man Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Man Yves Saint Laurent M7 Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Histoires de Parfums 1740 Marquis de Sade Serge Lutens Chergui Serge Lutens Santal Majuscule Knize Knize Ten Amouage Amouage Epic Man Montale Patchouli Leaves Pierre Guillaume PG02 Coze Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Amouage Jubilation for Men