Designers » M » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

caramel
milky
Cry Baby Perfume Milk Melanie Martinez for women Videos
Cry Baby Perfume Milk Melanie Martinez for women Pictures

Cry Baby Perfume Milk, the first fragrance by American singer Melanie Martinez, was born as an idea after her "Cry Baby" album. Announced as sweet and nostalgic, Cry Baby Perfume Milk represents “the spirit of the girl who is playfully innocent, but conceals an irreverent edge.”

The composition opens with a contrast of dark fruits, strawberry milk and a lipstick accord. The baby lotion accord in the heart of the perfume is there to awaken nostalgia. The base smells "feminine and mischievous" with burnt caramel and woods. The perfume was created by Catherine Selig from Takasago Fragrances.

The bottle design, signed by Powershovel Creative, is inspired by vintage baby bottles. Cry Baby Perfume Milk will be available in the amount of 75 ml starting December 2016.

Forest Fruits Strawberry Milk

Powdery Notes

Caramel Woody Notes

Velvet Sugar

Cry Baby Perfume Milk Fragrance Reviews

pivagirls
pivagirls

Hi. I am in Australia and my daughter wants this for her birthday. HELP! I can't find any way to buy it. Nothing on eBay and it seems it cannot post out of US. Has anyone been able to find it outside of the USA?

ToniTheGirl
ToniTheGirl

This smells very much as described in the paragraph above at the top of the page. It definitely fits with Melanie's theme. Dark fruits, strawberry milk, even plastic baby dolls come to mind. Another thing I noticed is that it is somewhat sticky like milk would be. If that is intended I don't know. It's unique and a work of art. I love it.

bbbonbon
bbbonbon

Talking about nostalgia! This brings me back to my childhood, strawberry milk, my mum's lipsticks and baby dolls; sweet and adorable.

AntoanetteS
AntoanetteS

I would really love to try this one, unfortunately it´s available only in the US I see... :(

hankunamatata
hankunamatata

I got my bottle in the mail yesterday and I have not stopped wearing it ever since!!I LOVE the smell of this!! It's VERY different and will not smell like anything you have in your perfume collection. You will definitely stand out. I smell strawberries and milk, which is very girly and fruity and I love these type of perfumes. This is a must have for your collection at home.

PiaZzaJo
PiaZzaJo

Ok I may be the outlier here but this does not smell like Baby powder to me at all.

On first spray, I smelled Bath & Body Works moonlight Path and quickly the milk notes start to come up as it dries down.

I get the Fruity Milk for the first hour and then it's pure spicy Woods.

It is a Woodsy scent for the next 3 hours! The milk notes dissipates in an hour.

It seems to be long lasting if sprayed liberally. I can smell after 5 hours after 4 sprays.

I do love this perfume. It's got a sweet, innocent, almost naive personality that is deliciously pleasant.

The packaging is fantastic, 5 stars for creativity there!

alexandriathemermaid
alexandriathemermaid

This fragrance is just incredible. Its unique enough that nothing else in my collection smells anything like it, but it doesn't smell odd or like it shouldn't be a perfume.
It smells like berries, baby powder, milk, and sugar all spun together in a smell that is both nostalgic and a bit sinister. It is exactly how I would imagine Melanie Martinez smelling.
Definitely one of my top favorites now.

ywilson77
ywilson77

I received my bottle yesterday, and I must say I love this scent! While I find it sweet, it is definitely not too sweet which is typical of most celebrity fragrances. The strawberry/berry note is apparent in Cry Baby as is the milk and powder notes. I cannot find a similar perfume to compare this to, but it is worth the blind buy in my opinion.

dariodp123
dariodp123

I gotta love this. I had the scent strip out of a magazine and it smells so good and different. It's a typical celebrity scent but it's something new. I know a strip isn't the same as the perfume itself but I also rubbed it over my hand and that's amazing as well. Hope it also comes out in UK/ Europe.

shauna.parra
shauna.parra

I was afraid this would smell like either baby powder or Dana's Love Baby Soft - as in a super powdery floral fragrance. It's neither but the powder is the theme. I sampled it & was very pleased but I'm afraid that this fragrance didn't get too much publicity other than that weird TV commercial with Melanie Martinez reprising her music video role. After inhaling & analyzing this scent there's a few things I can tell you about it.

First of all, this is a typical celeb perfume. The opening is very straightforward berry. It smells of berries & strawberry with the strawberry plus the milk note smelling almost exactly like strawberry milk which we used to drink as kids, or if you're of Latin extraction, HORCHATA or rice milk, with a light pink strawberry flavor. This is possibly why Ms. Martinez describes it as a "nostalgic" perfume that harkens back to childhood or when you are a baby or roughly from ages 3 to 5. The memory association is with what babies or toddlers drink or inhale: the scent of strawberry milk, Ovaltine, Horchata or berries. This is a sweet berry milky gourmand scent.

I picked up on notes like vanilla & the powder which is not baby powder but more like nondescript white floral powder. It smells mostly of a vanilla flower with powder. The milk note is very accurate but it's not as cold or sour as milk. It's a sweet and very wearable milk. Love the design of the bottle - a milk bottle. This is not going to win any awards or get as much attention as other celebrity perfumes. It comes off as indie niche but I love it! Can't wait to buy the whole thing!

It is powdery but it's not heavy powder. There are no floral notes to my nose.

cpellegrino
cpellegrino

Listed Notes: Dark fruity notes, strawberry milk, lipstick accord, baby lotion accord, burnt caramel, and "sinister" woods.

I smelled a sample of this in Alternative Press magazine. It's a very simple perfume. The fruity notes last for a few minutes then it's just pwodery and sweet. I don't get any of the "sinister woods" notes being listed. It's just a very sweet caramely powdered scent. maybe a little bit of a lotion scent? It's a bit hard to tell. None the less, it's non-offensive, so I'd say it's a safe blind buy as long as you like sweet/powdery scents.

I have to admit I do want it just for the bottle and how great the commercial was for it, but it's good to know that I'll like it at least.

Gingersnpr
Gingersnpr

Love it. It brought me back to a child. It smells like a kids cologne I had. Maybe tinker belle or someone. Can't recall but I'm sold on this scent. Nostalgic and mmmmm yummy.

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

I have had a sample of this. It's very sweet and strong. Long lasting as well. I liked it and want the full bottle for Christmas. It does somehow smell nostalgic!

Hayven
Hayven

Samples were given out a while back to reviewers. So yes, people have actually smelled this.

laulaura
laulaura

Excited for this one: Every note in this perfume i like besides caramel. But i don't like incense in perfumes and i know some in wich i like it.
I like this one already and i think the caramel tone won't change my like for it.

officer_barbrady
officer_barbrady

Voting on a scent that isn't even out yet

You people never cease to disappoint me

xokeira
xokeira

why some people start to vote?

SandraV
SandraV

Sigh. I'm confused as the list of perfumes this smells like is all over the place. Anyone actually smell this yet?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Melanie Martinez Cry Baby Perfume Milk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Melanie Martinez Cry Baby Perfume Milk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cry Baby Perfume Milk by Melanie Martinez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cry Baby Perfume Milk by Melanie Martinez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.