Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Eau de Memo Memo Paris for women and men
dislike

I have it: 2 I want it: 14

leather
Eau de Memo Memo Paris for women and men Pictures Eau de Memo Memo Paris for women and men Pictures

Eau de Memo by Memo Paris is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Eau de Memo was launched in 2017. The nose behind this fragrance is Alienor Massenet. Top notes are bergamot, lemon and green tea; middle notes are jasmine, iris and saffron; base notes are white musk, moss and leather.

Bergamot Lemon Green Tea

Jasmine iris Saffron

White Musk Moss Leather

Eau de Memo Fragrance Reviews

cutetrang
cutetrang

FB worthy to me! My tea-scent quest led me to this gem. It is already available in Zurich so I could sample it...I am wowed by this leathery-refreshing tea perfume. Makes me feel confident, when I wear it.

Refreshing bergamot-green-tea opening, slightly sweet but just a tiny bit. Might be the saffron but generally, I cannot detect it on my skin. After approx. 2-3h tea vibe disappears more and more and what remains is a sexy leather scent. It joins the opening already but the refreshing ice green-tea-burst wakes you up nicely before it settles down with the leathery note.

Gorgeous and amazing longevity - especially for a tea scent! Loving the leather notes in this, which makes it very unisex.
Sillage is moderate.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Memo Paris Eau de Memo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Memo Paris Eau de Memo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Memo by Memo Paris. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Memo by Memo Paris represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Floral
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Ayala Moriel Ayala Mugler Mirror Mirror Collection -  Miroir des Envies Ted Lapidus Lapidus Woman Al Haramain Perfumes Marwah Etat Libre d`Orange Don`t Get Me Wrong Baby Divine L`etre Aime Femme Les Parfums de Rosine Une Rose Au Bord de la Mer Lee Cooper Originals Ladies Tesori d`Oriente Marrakech Ibisco E Pepe Rosa Tiens Rare Christian Dior J`Adore L`Or