Designers » M » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Mercedes Benz CLUB Mercedes-Benz for men

Mercedes Benz CLUB Mercedes-Benz for men
dislike

Mercedes Benz CLUB Mercedes-Benz for men Pictures Mercedes Benz CLUB Mercedes-Benz for men Pictures

Mercedes Benz CLUB by Mercedes-Benz is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Mercedes Benz CLUB was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp. Top notes are citruses and rhubarb; middle notes are juniper berries, spices, cardamom and water notes; base notes are patchouli, woodsy notes, tonka bean and ambroxan.

Citruses Rhubarb

Lucky Number 6 for Men

Mercedes Benz CLUB Fragrance Reviews

doniking
doniking

It smells like Guerlain L'homme L'ideal.

CologneCristo
CologneCristo

MB Club is an excellent fragrance, it is to my nose very similar, although maybe even a little sweeter, richer and better performing than Dior Sauvage. It is a sweet/spicy rich fragrance which is totally masculine.

Performance on my skin is excellent and it lasted for an entire day and I can still smell it on my clothes the next day. I have received several compliments on MB Club from the ladies..

I highly recommend MB Club, and it comes in a really cool sculptural bottle within a velvet sachet which looks great on a dresser !

Well Done!

TonyAKAMrClean
TonyAKAMrClean

In my collection, this falls right between Burberry Brit Rhythm Intense and Lucky Number 6. It has quite a bit of that ambroxan smell though, and I noticed it dries down to something similar to a spicy Sauvage. The combination of notes is similar to Polo Red with spicy peppers, pink pepper, and half sweetened pineapple instead of cranberry. Or possibly Lucky Number 6 intensified with pineapple, but less sweet. Rhubarb for me is no where near as strong as it is in other scents. Smells good to me so far though! I'll be keeping it for now, but eventually I'll probably force myself to choose between this and Brit Rhythm Intense. And this may win. Also: This is hard to wash off in the shower and really sticks around for a while!

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

It's effecticely a nicely packaged, inoffensive dupe of Black XS, it isn't a fragrance you could love or hate, it's pleasant enough. For the price the quality is good.

groover
groover

I Can't understand all the hate as i find
this to be a great fragrance for the price,
yes it does smell a bit like polo red and a
lot like paco xs too, but hey is that a bad thing.

Bigbanget
Bigbanget

The smell is strong. Wear it too much and too close to my nose it hurts my nose and smell like something from chemical lab. Spray it just a little and farther from my nose the smell is sweet and addictive.

wilso55
wilso55

I do see how this smells artificial, same kind that Polo red has, but I quite enjoy the nose sting. Very similar to how Paco robane black XS smells.

atlaseetschristmas
atlaseetschristmas

A vile, cheap, synthetic, plasticky, overpriced nightmare. Absolutely atrocious to my nose, thin cheap tangy-sour citrus/rhubarb notes over top of that same bile-esque woody-spicy "marine" slop from Invictus, one million, etc. It's definitely a clubbing scent in that it makes me want to club myself in the face so I don't have to smell it anymore. The bottle looks like an oversized toilet handle.

RunningMan0
RunningMan0

Synonymous with the vehicle club and the autumn season, the Mercedes-Benz Club Cologne has top notes of lemon zest, grapefruit, Florida orange, and rhubarb, middle notes of juniper berries, cardamom, and water, with base notes of patchouli, tonka beans, ambroxan / ambrox, and dry wood. With an oscillating fusion of fresh citrus and addictive woody aroma, the Mercedes-Benz Club Cologne has a moderate-high longevity of around 2 - 7 hours, and a rather soft sillage of about 2 metres. It typically requires 2 sprays for best effect.

More suitable for indoor use, in particular, high power corporate or social settings, including sales presentations, networking seminars, business meetings, formal cocktail / dinner events, or in clubs.

matty64
matty64

Look @ the girls in the picture eye balling the man because he smells like the inside of a luxury automobile. Auto-mobile?(Inside joke.) Watch the movie "16 candles" to get the joke.

Dead Memories
Dead Memories

Lets Be clear Here first , i disliked this one and i would not accept it if it was for free , didnt bought it sprayed and hated it so synthetic , remind me of Azzaro Chrome and some Hugo Boss (i dont remember which one , maybe Hugo the blue one, i hated that too) first is citrucy then spicy and the dry down is those i mentioned - projection sucks , sillage is not bad (lasts over 7h though it is a skin scent) , quality no good , worth the asking price? def. NO a BIG NO , dont even think about going around this better opions for less exists like Franck Olivier Blue Touch , Perry Ellis 360RED, Mine PH by marc joseph & ... (the bottle! is not bad though, some may say classy !!)
SCENT : 0.5 /10
Longeity : 6/10
Projection : 0.5/10
quality : 0.8/10
Yay or nay :) Your Call!

abdul hammad
abdul hammad

the cheapest and most synthetic smell I have experienced so far. reminds me of some citrus flavored cough syrup.

I have never given a zero to any fragrance.......until now:(:(:(:(:(

diazzegaf
diazzegaf

First i sniffed, i could detect Bvlgari Aqva Marine the dry downs goes softer & nothing special of this scent, it just the same with other aquatic and citrus fragrance!

Bruno Carvalho Costa
Bruno Carvalho Costa

I love the fragances of Mercedes Benz for Men, but this did not made my head .. much synthetic for my nose but sillage and longevity are very good.

davna
davna

I like the opening, so clean, green and aquatic fresh. But don't like the dry down, too synthetic 4 me. Not my type..pass

update... I find the similar dry down like CK Free.. pass

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Club as the name is for 'clubbing' 'ballads and nightclubs.
Opens fresh/citrus but more to the fruity, this part is good and I feel a touch of juniper, currently the sweet fruity touch begins to appear, a bit refers to the pineapple.
Subsequently enters an intense load of rhubarb which gives a more bitter tone like a strawberry, but is very synthetic, especially when he appears reconciled to a very spicy touch.
Drying base, wood enters reconciled that famous leather touch of amber designers bestseller extramente synthetic as the famous one million, Invictus, Black XS and so on, one more to make me queasy.

Rating: 7,5/10

warlockss
warlockss

it doesnt smell nothing like the notes listed in the pyramid. this stuff stinks . its just a clary sage bomb . it smells more like paco rabanne invictus .

jerry zahaka
jerry zahaka

only for mercedes fans -_-'

Danziger
Danziger

synthetic ,synthetic, synthetic.
Sharp and unnatural. Caused me a headache.Terrible..

Irinka Popova
Irinka Popova

just wonderfull!!!this is the most atractive smell for men(my opinion) after Dupont's PASSENGER and GUCCI POUR HOMME.the bottle is so heavy and in the same time so sexy...ohhh the juice inside is simply the best!!!MY FAVORITE RHUBARB FRAGRANCE!!!

jovejove
jovejove

Perfect! I can shave my beard and spritz myself! Gonna be a time saver, haha. Gorgeous bottle though.

sharmap14
sharmap14

that's a sexy bottle

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz CLUB fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz CLUB, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mercedes Benz CLUB by Mercedes-Benz. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mercedes Benz CLUB by Mercedes-Benz represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.